Conceptions Florida

Medical SchoolAnkara U (Turkey)
Residency U of Texas - Galveston
FellowshipCornell
4425 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Coral Gables, FL 33146
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sinem Karipcin to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Conceptions Florida to a friend?
Dr. Karipcin’s passion and intelligence regarding her job is evident. Not only does she help to make my understanding of my diagnosis and treatment clear, but she also shows personal regard for my emotions....Dr. Karipcin has a genuine and realistic approach that feels intimate when working with me as a patient. She is personable and heartfelt and always makes the time without rushing....From the very start of treatment, I was treated aggressively because of my DOR diagnosis and my husband’s MIF.
How was your experience with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
Ask questions if you want something explained in a different way or you simply want more information.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
Describe the protocols Sinem Karipcin used in your cycles at Conceptions Florida and their degree of success.
From the very start of treatment, I was treated aggressively because of my DOR diagnosis and my husband’s MIF. Injectables were used for both IUI and of course, IVF egg retrieval prep. 150 menopur daily for IUI and 300 menopur/300 Follistim daily for IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Florida.
There are many nurses, some of which handle IVF, IUI, or basic functions in the clinic. As our treatments have adjusted we have been passed around quite a bit’ and it is difficult to build a comfortable relationship with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Florida.
Dr. Karipcin is amazing! The flexibility of scheduling is also a plus. Everyone is overall friendly and has great bedside manner. The office is very cleanly. In terms of coordinating my everchanging needs it is sometimes a challenge to keep track and work with so many people on the team, billing staff, insurance, front desk, nurses, etc. However, I have learned it is easiest to communicate via email. Wait time to be seen in the office is usually not too bad, except for the few times during peak IVF cycles when it has been quite long.
What specific things went wrong at Conceptions Florida?
Coral Gables
she [Dr. Sinem Karipcin] is helping me start the process of freezing my eggs. She has fully explained the planned treatments and how she is planning to alter dosing to help prevent OHSS...Dr. Karipcin was very warm and welcoming. She also treated me like a friend which I really appreciated. She was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions! Her counseling was also completely individualized to me and me only.
How was your experience with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
Dr. Karipcin was always very professional and knowledgeable. She was always available to answer questions along the way and was extremely sweet. She also clearly knows what she is doing and is very good at explaining a very complicated and nerve-wracking process. I love her!
She is wonderful! Very smart and treats you like family.
As of now, she is helping me start the process of freezing my eggs. She has fully explained the planned treatments and how she is planning to alter dosing to help prevent OHSS.
The staff is overall excellent and very accommodating with my busy schedule.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Florida.
Everyone is very professional yet friendly. You can tell it is a very well run facility. Despite that they are obviously a busy office, your visit does not feel rushed. I was very comfortable with Dr. Karipcin and all of her staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida.
Since I am a physician, I am receiving a 20% professional discount
Describe Sinem Karipcin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Florida.