Columbia University

Columbia University

5 Columbus Circle

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2017
She [Dr. Karipcin] was very attentive, always explained everything easily to understand. Replied to emails pretty quick. Very gentel and quick while doing my HSG.... She was very attentive, easy to understand always easy to access and compassionate to our case. Explained everything what could be done to achieve a family and cheaper methods, we were self paid at the time....
I love everything of this clinic [Conceptions Florida], I wish I could go back. But I didn’t experiment much since our loan wasn’t approved to continue our treatment. Customer service is great. Even though we’re not patient anymore. Any time I’ve needed my records they always send it...[Nurse] Yurima was amazing, always ready to answer my concerns, to this day she still replied my emails when planning in going back to the clinic...
How was your experience with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
To ask a lot of questions and have all bases cover before leaving
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
She was very attentive, always explained everything easily to understand. Replied to emails pretty quick. Very gentel and quick while doing my HSG. I wish our loan had been approved for our treatment.
Describe the protocols Sinem Karipcin used in your cycles at Conceptions Florida and their degree of success.
Unfortunately our insurance never covered our treatment and we weren’t approved for a loan at the time. I only got to have basic testing and a HSG. I wished we could have processed to treatment with this dr
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Florida. (Assigned nurse: Yurima Avila)
Describe your experience with Conceptions Florida.
I love everything of this clinic, I wish I could go back. But I didn’t experiment much since our loan wasn’t approved to continue our treatment. Customer service is great. Even though we’re not patient anymore. Any time I’ve needed my records they always send it
Describe Sinem Karipcin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Florida.
Conceptions Florida