9.9

U of Texas - Galveston
Cornell

Sinem Karipcin works in 1 office at

5 Columbus Circle

My experience with Dr. Karipcin was 100% wonderful. She made what could be a very emotional and difficult process easy and even enjoyable. She is incredibly talented in her field and with her patients. I had complete trust in her while I was in her care. She is very warm and professional, and I loved that she always took the time to talk to me about work or yoga or fashion and really build a great connection.
The clinic [Conceptions Florida] wasn’t very nice, clean, and new. The entire staff is friendly, professional and excellent in their field. The wait time can be long, but I found it to be because everyone takes the time to be thorough, communicate, and build relationships with their patients...The entire nursing staff was excellent. They always were warm and personable...I always felt very warmly welcomed by Dr. Karipcin...
How was your experience with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
She will work so hard to help you get your baby. Trust her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
I always felt very warmly welcomed by Dr. Karipcin. She always took the time to ask me about my day, how I’ve been feeling, chat about work, or complement my outfit. She is very kind and always made me feel very comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Florida.
The entire nursing staff was excellent. They always were warm and personable.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Florida.
The clinic wasn’t very nice, clean, and new. The entire staff is friendly, professional and excellent in their field. The wait time can be long, but I found it to be because everyone takes the time to be thorough, communicate, and build relationships with their patients.
Coral Gables

Dr. Karipcin is very talented and knowledgeable about the latest advancements in this field. She is also a very caring and kind person. She always made me and my husband feel heard and understood. She is wonderful as a doctor and a human being...We did one round of IVF, retrieved 17 mature eggs, did ICSI, genetic testing, and single frozen embryo transfer (5 day blastocyst). After the egg retrieval, we waited 1 cycle before doing the frozen embryo transfer. We succeeded on the first try, I am now 15 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and have another tested frozen embryo for a later transfer.
The clinic [Conceptions Florida] is wonderful! The staff was amazing, very caring both the doctors and nurses who are all very professional and caring. The online portal was very helpful in managing, appointments, medications and communications...All the nurses and staff at Conceptions Florida were wonderful. Caring, loving and cheering for us...We did one round of IVF, retrieved 17 mature eggs, did ICSI, genetic testing, and single frozen embryo transfer (5 day blastocyst). After the egg retrieval, we waited 1 cycle before doing the frozen embryo transfer. We succeeded on the first try, I am now 15 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and have another tested frozen embryo for a later transfer.
How was your experience with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
My advice is to express all your concerns, ask any questions and she will apply her knowledge and expertise to help you achieve the desired outcome.
We felt we were treated like family by Dr. K and she adapted the protocols to our specific situation. She always gave us her best advice while listening to our concerns. We definitely felt like we had an individualized treatment and felt she really cared about us.
Describe the protocols Sinem Karipcin used in your cycles at Conceptions Florida and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Conceptions Florida.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Florida.
The clinic is wonderful! The staff was amazing, very caring both the doctors and nurses who are all very professional and caring. The online portal was very helpful in managing, appointments, medications and communications.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida.
Around 26K
Coral Gables

Dr. K explained things candidly and matter of factly and I appreciated her straightforward and honest approach. She always took her time explaining things to me and I never felt like she was rushing to the next patient or watching the clock...She was easily accessible by email or phone and really helped guide us through the process.
The [Columbia University] facility itself is inviting and the patient rooms and procedure areas are all thoughtfully laid out. It was great being able to get all bloodwork, ultrasounds, etc done on site as well. Appointments were easy to schedule...It was wonderful having a dedicated [nursing] team I could rely on and communicate with
How was your experience with Sinem Karipcin at Columbia University?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sinem Karipcin at Columbia University?
Dr. K was always willing to take the time to explain things to me in detail. She was easily accessible by email or phone and really helped guide us through the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Varda)
It was wonderful having a dedicated team I could rely on and communicate with. Varda and Zaria were both very helpful.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The facility itself is inviting and the patient rooms and procedure areas are all thoughtfully laid out. It was great being able to get all bloodwork, ultrasounds, etc done on site as well. Appointments were easy to schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sinem Karipcin at Columbia University.
Insurance covered most of it.
Columbia University
Dr. Karipcin was completely accurate with the diagnosis and the treatment that better suited our case. Her treatment was always sweet, showing absolute understanding of the stress we would be feeling before and during the treatment and calming us down giving us the confidence of working together to "get us pregnant", as she always said....Every time we went to the clinic the treated us like family using our names and completely aware of our case as if we were the only patients there.
Every time we went to the clinic [Conceptions Florida] the treated us like family using our names and completely aware of our case as if we were the only patients there....[Nursing Staff] Excellent! All were so sweet and friendly. A smile in their faces at all times...Location very convenient and excellent use of the technology through the portal to coordinate visits, provide test results and treatments...
How was your experience with Sinem Karipcin at Conceptions Florida?
Listen to her, she knows and if you have any questions, just ask everything, she will patiently and clearly explain everything.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Conceptions Florida.
Excellent! All were so sweet and friendly. A smile in their faces at all times.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Florida.
Location very convenient and excellent use of the technology through the portal to coordinate visits, provide test results and treatments. The clinic has all required equipment and personnel to attend all its patients in a timely manner.