Stacie Weil

Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Illinois
ResidencyU. of Chicago
FellowshipU. of Pennsylvania
Danville
100 N Academy Ave
Danville, PA 17822
1.800.275.6401
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Stacie Weil to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%4
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
I spoke with her [Dr Weil at Geisinger Fertility Center] at my initial appointment and she seemed detail oriented. I followed through with the nurse from then on out. In 6 months I saw her 2x....She seemed eager to push IVF even tho insurance covered iui she didn't mention it. She said chances are still slim using iui. I have previous children so was not jumping into an out of pocket expense when my insurance covered the iui. It was worth a try until I learned of their package deals you must buy. Also with Geisinger you are forced to pay an up front package deal, even if insurance covers. I think it was 1,300 per iui, not counting medication.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Stacie Weil at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stacie Weil at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center?
Ask all questions at inital appointment because from then on you will see the nurse most likely.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stacie Weil at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center?
I spoke with her at my initial appointment and she seemed detail oriented. I followed through with the nurse from then on out. In 6 months I saw her 2x.
Describe the protocols Stacie Weil used in your cycles at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Clomid was used, asked about femera but was told they use clomid. I was also doing a trigger shot. She would have me trigger when follicles were too small. I never got to go back and check size before th trigger.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace)
Very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center.
Easy scheduling, always got in quickly. Very little wait time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stacie Weil at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center.
Insurance paid, i am not sure
Stacie Weil