Strongly recommend: 60%Don't recommend: 40%8

Stan Williams works at

4037 NW 86 Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32608

2014, Successful
the only times I ever saw him [Dr. Stan Williams] were once during my consultation which included a diagnosis, and when he performed the tubal flushing at the hospital. He was very matter of fact during the consultation/diagnosis, which was a very shocking and difficult moment for me. I was completely blindsided. At the tubal flushing he was a bit warmer. I never saw him in person again, and all of the treatments and follow-ups were performed by the nurses.
Never saw the coordinator [at UF Health Reproductive Medicine]...The other nurse were great but always different....Getting on the phone with my nurse coordinator was really hard. They did not always call back with results, which I had to follow-up with myself... I was glad the RE office was far away from the OBGYN office. I wish I would've seen the same nurses more often. I felt like I saw a different one each time and never the Doctor or my nurse coordinator. She was impossible to reach on the phone and would not return my calls herself, always had a go between.
How was your experience with Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Don't expect to see him very much.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
I believe the only times I ever saw him were once during my consultation which included a diagnosis, and when he performed the tubal flushing at the hospital. He was very matter of fact during the consultation/diagnosis, which was a very shocking and difficult moment for me. I was completely blindsided. At the tubal flushing he was a bit warmer. I never saw him in person again, and all of the treatments and follow-ups were performed by the nurses.
Describe the protocols Stan Williams used in your cycles at UF Health Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
He looked at the cycle record I had kept and basal temperature log and diagnosed me as PCOS annovulatory. He prescribed the tubal flushing, and then clomid at a low dose for one failed cycle and then a second cycle. At that point he upped the dose for the third cycle, and thankfully I became pregnant then and delivered a healthy baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UF Health Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Don't remember)
Never saw the coordinator, just like Dr. Williams. The other nurse were great but always different.
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very good. It was a bit far from my apartment (Springhill), but nothing stood out compared to other UF Health clinics. I was glad the RE office was far away from the OBGYN office. I wish I would've seen the same nurses more often. I felt like I saw a different one each time and never the Doctor or my nurse coordinator. She was impossible to reach on the phone and would not return my calls herself, always had a go between.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
I do not remember, most likely covered by insurance.
Describe Stan Williams's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Stan Williams
Gainesville

Dr. Williams was very kind and compassionate. He explained to me what happened to my donor embryo and that the one that did survive may not result in a live birth. Due to the nature of the visits he was very sensitive and caring. ... He is very honest and has a good sense of humor. ... BC for 14 days, estrogen patches, PIO/vaginal progesterone and then FET ... He was going to allow me to transfer both donor embryos.
I truly appreciate everyone's honesty and compassion @ UF Health Reproductive Medicine Springhill. ... The staff at the office and the billing department have been amazing. I had to ask them to rebill a claim because my insurance company made a mistake. They did so without hesitation. ... Dr. Kramer, the embryologist, went above and beyond to explain what occurred with one of my donor embryos and the potential risks of transferring the embryo that was not the best quality.
How was your experience with Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
He is very honest and has a good sense of humor. Be honest with him.
I was an out of town patient. They reviewed my files and when speaking to me did not need to look through paperwork to be reminded of what my situation was.
BC for 14 days, estrogen patches, PIO/vaginal progesterone and then FET
Describe your experience with your nurse at UF Health Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Melinda Bestland)
Melinda was wonderful. She was very helpful in coordinating monitoring close to home. She was very timely in getting orders & prescriptions as needed.
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Overall a very wonderful clinic. I have no complaints. The staff at the office and the billing department have been amazing. I had to ask them to rebill a claim because my insurance company made a mistake. They did so without hesitation. Melinda & Jean the nurses were compassionate and caring. Dr. Kramer, the embryologist, went above and beyond to explain what occurred with one of my donor embryos and the potential risks of transferring the embryo that was not the best quality. I truly appreciate everyone's honesty and compassion @ UF Health Reproductive Medicine Springhill.
Approximately $700.00
He was going to allow me to transfer both donor embryos.
Stan Williams