Sanford Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by emailDoctor, Nurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of North Dakota
ResidencySt. Joseph's
FellowshipU. of Cincinnati
1111 Harwood Drive South
Fargo, ND 58104
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Stephanie Dahl to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sanford Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
She [Dr. Stephanie Dahl] is very quick to start treatment. Was very good about answering questions. We are dealing with male infertility as well as female and she set us up with a urologist she liked and we are now able to move forward with our treatments again. My only complaint is it can take a few days to hear back when you ask a question...We did a ton of lab work and uktrasound. Did a semin analysis on the first visit as well. Scheduled another HSG since it’s been over a year since my last one. Started with promethium to induce cycle, ultrasound cycle day 3, femara 5mg cd 4-8, Menopur 75iu days 9-12, folicules can day 13 and ovidril trigger if ready, timed intercourse or iui and progesterone suppositories in the two week wait.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She is very quick to start treatment. Was very good about answering questions. We are dealing with male infertility as well as female and she set us up with a urologist she liked and we are now able to move forward with our treatments again. My only complaint is it can take a few days to hear back when you ask a question. Other than that I love the clinic in Fargo.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Go in with all the questions you have and don’t be afraid to ask. These doctors are here to help you and you should be comfortable to ask those difficult questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Dahl is very great about calling you personally to talk about any questions you have. They are also very quick to getting treatment started and working around your schedule.
Describe the protocols Stephanie Dahl used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Nursing staff is amazing and friendly. Always very helpful and try to get things done as fast as they can for you.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Very fast to get referrals and everything you need done to ease that stress on you. Takes a ew days to hear back with questions directly to doctors. Nursing staff is amazing. Doctor me are very knowledgeable and eager to help to achieve pregnancy in the least invasive/expensive way for you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
They charge what I’ve seen a lot of places charge. Nothing outrageous but not the cheapest either.
Fargo
Stephanie [Dr. Dahl] was the 1st doctor to really sit down with us and assess our situation in a way that we weren't even sure we were able to experience she explained a new medication and looked into our insurance helping us understand how this medication could help and that is covered by our insurance... Most treatment protocols were similar to my experience with another doctor at the same hospital at this point she just reviewed my medications last and discussed any changes that we are comfortable way she also identified some changes to our medical intervention and next steps if this was unsuccessful
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Stephanie was the 1st doctor to really sit down with us and assess our situation in a way that we weren't even sure we were able to experience she explained a new medication and looked into our insurance helping us understand how this medication could help and that is covered by our insurance
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Dahl is very understanding and compassionate she is kind and easy to speak with I would highly recommend her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Stephanie doll was much more caring and compassionate she spoke to my husband and I with general care and concern and seemed as if she wanted us to have a successful cycle
Describe the protocols Stephanie Dahl used in your cycles at Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was kind quick and efficient they were able to answer questions via online systems fairly efficiently
Describe your experience with Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is a nice atmosphere however there is still that shuffling of feeling like you're being rushed or not really take in full seriousness if you have questions sometimes they don't get answered quickly or effectively
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Most medicated cycles were covered by my insurance as far as timed intercourse I you I was about 3000 for the 1st time due to additional labs and 2500 every time after IVF was 20000 and up
What specific things went wrong at Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
Sioux Falls
2012
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Dahl was super compassionate...We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were small...We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her...Really really liked her. She is personable and compassionate and super helpful. She listened well to our concerns. We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were low, but she was willing to work with us....we did have some unusual circumstances which the doc understood but nurses weren't very understanding about.
2012
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Not sure
Dr Dahl was super compassionate (We weren't anywhere near as happy with her nursing staff). We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were small. Eventually we went on to donor egg but we went elsewhere for a larger donor pool and better statistics. We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her.
We did injections and IUI. Only a couple cycles because we knew our chances were really small. Not successful so we moved on to donor egg. We went elsewhere for a larger donor pool and a clinic with more donor experience and better statistics.
Very controlling, didn't listen to me, we did have some unusual circumstances which the doc understood but nurses weren't very understanding about. We were not very impressed with the nursing care.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Overall we were satisfied with the care.
All out of pocket
What specific things went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Fargo
I loved Dr. Dahl. She is very patient and compassionate. She is very through in the care provided and explains everything! She is good to email or call you back if you have any questions or concerns too!...Clomid and an injectable to make me ovulate bc I think I ovulate later than normal and IUI due to poor Morpology with my husband's sperm....Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses...Go to your appt with h an open mind.
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Go to your appt with h an open mind. Science​ and doctors can only help you so far...In the end the man upstairs knows the plan for you. I went with the expectation if becoming pregnant right away...Don't do that.
Not so much in the office did I feel like this but the whole Sanford clinic as a whole I do. Especially when bills start coming in. I think they should wait to send out bills...I got a bill to pay the day my period came after my IUI...
Love them!! All of them were great!!
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Clinics weakness- we only have one in the area so not much of a choice for me. Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses
Per IUI was $1500
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Stephanie Dahl] was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband...She treated me like a person. Spoke to me and made sure i understood the whole process.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
She was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband.
Be open ask the tough questions
Very helpful and caring
Describe your experience with Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very nice and very clean. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxed. All the staff were helpful and kind. They really make you feel welcome. It was easy to find. I have no negative thoughts or feelings about the clinic. I got my daughter because of this place!!!
We spent 3500.