CCRM Minneapolis

Bismarck, ND 58501
Fargo
3000 32nd Ave. S
Fargo, ND 58103

She was the first doctor who took the time and let us ask every question we had. During our first consultation we were able to be with her for over an hour, she made us feel very comfortable. ... But, I did feel like Dr. Dahl led us in the wrong direction. After getting another opinion/consultation about our Male Factor portion we were told that we should not have been continuing with IUIs. I felt like if we were given the raw facts we could have saved our money to go towards a treatment with a higher chance of a positive outcome.
I wish the clinic [Sanford Reproductive Medicine] employees (receptionists) realize a lot of things are time sensitive and not all patients have the same protocol/challenges. I felt like receptionist often tried to give recommendations that should have been made by nurses. ... When we decided to start our treatment again we were told we were going to start that month from the first nurse. A week later the second nurse told us that we would only monitor that cycle. It was very frustrating that the nurses were not in the same page.
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She was the first doctor who took the time and let us ask every question we had. During our first consultation we were able to be with her for over an hour, she made us feel very comfortable. Our first doctor consulted Dr.Dahl during our treatments, it was nice to have both doctors talking with each other. But, I did feel like Dr. Dahl led us in the wrong direction. After getting another opinion/consultation about our Male Factor portion we were told that we should not have been continuing with IUIs. I felt like if we were given the raw facts we could have saved our money to go towards a treatment with a higher chance of a positive outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Ask her to be a little more blunt. Do not sugar coat the facts.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
I had a fairly good experience, but very rarely did we get to be seen by Dr.Dahl. Rather, I was generally seen by the other doctors in the clinic.
Describe the protocols Stephanie Dahl used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I felt like she never personalizes a plan to me, rather what ever partner I saw that day I went in their protocol. One month I was on Leterzole, and one month I was on chlomid. I was on estradiol and progesterone with my previous doctor. Dr. Dahl did not continue with that protocol, and we did not see any improvement from not being on them.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
I wish the clinic employees (receptionists) realize a lot of things are time sensitive and not all patients have the same protocol/challenges. I felt like receptionist often tried to give recommendations that should have been made by nurses. The clinic did a fairly good job making everyone feel welcome!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
One IUI generally cost around $5000. I was seen at a Satellite clinic as the clinic was 4 hours away, so my cost could be widely different from what they would have been if I were to do everything at her clinic.
Describe Stephanie Dahl's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
I was dealing with 2 different. Years and they were on 2 complete different pages. It became frustrating when I got my hopes thinking I was going to be able to start a cycle, to only be told the next week I would only be monitored that cycle. I wish I could have had 1 Assigned nurse
Sanford Reproductive Medicine
Fargo

[Dr. Dahl] Was unreasonably optimistic and quoted statistics that were incorrect. Explained risks of treatments and was empathetic. Didn’t have good continuity of care due to clinic set up, which made it difficult to develop rapport with individual providers.... One doctor at the clinic [Sanford Fertility and Repro Med] didn’t stop a medication after I reported a major adverse effect. A second doctor did stop the medication. Clinic charged me for services I didn’t have. Clinic failed to send all of my records to another clinic.
I was billed for over $1000 of services that I didn’t receive. The clinic never apologized but after I challenged this, they did refund the money. I never felt that any of the doctors understood my case or took the lead in developing a treatment protocol because I would often see a different doctor from visit to visit. This clinic missed an important that a consult with another clinic picked up on at the first consult. I wonder if the treatments at Sanford didn’t work because they didn’t have the correct diagnosis.
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Check your bill carefully to determine if you have had the services you are being billed for.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Was rude when needed to call on call. Respectful and personable in clinic.
Describe the protocols Stephanie Dahl used in your cycles at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Clomid, has hyperstimulation with it, cycle was cancelled
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Nursing staff were generally prompt in replies to messages. One nurse was somewhat rude when rooming me.
Describe your experience with Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
One doctor at the clinic didn’t stop a medication after I reported a major adverse effect. A second doctor did stop the medication. Clinic charged me for services I didn’t have. Clinic failed to send all of my records to another clinic.
Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine