Stephen G. Somkuti

Lansdale
1690 Sumneytown Pike
Lansdale, PA 19446
215-887-2011
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Stephen G. Somkuti to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Abington Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
In the beginning, my husband and I really appreciated Dr. Somkuti's openness and willingness to answer questions. As treatment went on, I felt like that lessened and more and more we were pushed off to the nursing and clinic staff...He was great at our initial assessment with explaining everything and walking us through the testing process. Subsequent visits have felt a little rushed and like some of my questions were annoying.
How was your experience with Stephen G. Somkuti at Abington Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephen G. Somkuti at Abington Reproductive Medicine?
1) Be prepared for constant students in almost every visit, procedure, and appointment 2) You will have VERY little interaction with the physician 3) His humor and candidness worked really well for my husband
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephen G. Somkuti at Abington Reproductive Medicine?
The nursing staff is great, but often hard to get in touch with (it is always a process of leaving a message and having them get back to you). Also, a few times, I felt like there wasn't a clear communication with the full team as to cycle next steps.
Describe Stephen G. Somkuti's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Abington Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at Abington Reproductive Medicine?
Stephen G. Somkuti