Stephen Lincoln

Fairfax
3015 Williams Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
703.698.7355
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Stephen Lincoln to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Genetics & IVF Institute to a friend?
Dr. Lincoln was quite welcoming and informative, although I did occasionally feel like he was slightly impatient to hand me off to the rest of the clinic staff. But in general, I felt very comfortable with him and trusted him to make wise choices with my course of treatment...The nursing staff was exceptional - truly exceptional. I felt incredibly supported throughout the process, including with the emotional ups and downs of the procedure. The staff was knowledgeable, kind, warm and efficient. They were also excellent at communicating next steps throughout the process.
How was your experience with Stephen Lincoln at Genetics & IVF Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephen Lincoln at Genetics & IVF Institute?
Don't hesitate to ask any and all questions you'd like - and don't feel like you ever need to stop asking!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephen Lincoln at Genetics & IVF Institute?
Dr. Lincoln was thoughtful and detailed in explaining options and procedures, but I did occasionally feel as if I was being rushed to wrap up my time with him.
Describe the protocols Stephen Lincoln used in your cycles at Genetics & IVF Institute and their degree of success.
I must admit I don't remember many of the specifics related to drug choices and dosages, unfortunately. I do remember that my egg retrieval wasn't particularly successful (eggs were retrieved, but they were quite low in number), but I was adequately prepared for the unpredictability of the results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Genetics & IVF Institute.
Describe your experience with Genetics & IVF Institute.
I would certainly recommend this clinic, and especially the nursing and care staff. I would have appreciated seeing a single doctor throughout - as opposed to have a different doctor doing the egg retrieval - but I recognize that timing is unpredictable and there's really no way to assure that.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephen Lincoln at Genetics & IVF Institute.
I believe the costs included about $4,000 in medication and $9,000 in additional fees. This was all out of pocket, given that this was an elective procedure and not covered by my insurance.
Stephen Lincoln