7.2

SUNY
Beth Israel
NYU

Steven Brenner works at

RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)

Lake Success
2001 Marcus Ave
Lake Success, NY 11042
516-358-6363

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Brenner is quite dry and gets right to the point, which is not something I mind. While I have only seen him in person 3 times (consultation before starting treatment, once during treatment, and one for an HSG) he has been available via telephone and has personally returned all phone calls I have placed to him. My wife and I did not feel rushed during our appointments with him and we felt that he took time to answer our questions clearly.
Long Island IVF runs efficiently. The Melville office can often be crowded on weekends, as it is the only office open on weekends, I have never had a long wait for scheduled IUI's, bloodwork/sono, or other testing during the week...Dr. Brenner personally returned phone calls when I asked to speak directly with him. He took the time to answer all of my questions clearly and in a way that was easy to understand. While he is quite blunt and to the point, that is not a quality I mind in a doctor. I would rather them get right to the point rather than beat around the bush.
How was your experience with Steven Brenner at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steven Brenner at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)?
Ask the questions you want answered!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steven Brenner at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)?
Describe the protocols Steven Brenner used in your cycles at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF) and their degree of success.
So far I have done 4 IUI cycles. The 1st cycle was a natural cycle and the subsequent cycles were with 5mg clomid and Ovidrel to trigger ovulation. I have gone for bloodwork and sonograms to monitor hormone levels and the growth of follicles. Following my 3rd failed IUI Dr. Brenner conducted an HSG to make sure my tubes were open. I was then diagnosed with an arcuate uterus which he explained should not affect my ability to get pregnant. I am currently in the TWW of my 4th IUI cycle, following this cycle Dr. Brenner has suggested moving on to IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
The nursing staff at the Melville office are kind and compassionate. While they do work quickly as there are many patients to see, I never felt rushed or as if I was just another patient, they make you feel like you matter.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steven Brenner at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Co-pays for various testing, and $100 thawing fee for each IUI cycle.
Steven Brenner
RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)
Melville
Dr. Brenner was great. He performed testing such as water sonograms, tube blockage and did the egg retrieval and transferred embryo. But staff [Long Island IVF Lake Success] did monitoring and nurse practitioner did the IUIs. Dr. Brenner also discussed the next step after IUIs failed and discussed didn’t treatment choices and let us decide....Dr. Brenner was available to answer questions when I would call....
The office staff [Long Island IVF Lake Success] were always very helpful and rooting for me to become pregnant. Dr. Brenner was available to answer questions when I would call....staff did monitoring and nurse practitioner did the IUIs. Dr. Brenner also discussed the next step after IUIs failed and discussed didn’t treatment choices and let us decide....He performed testing such as water sonograms, tube blockage and did the egg retrieval and transferred embryo.
Dr. Brenner was great. He performed testing such as water sonograms, tube blockage and did the egg retrieval and transferred embryo. But staff did monitoring and nurse practitioner did the IUIs. Dr. Brenner also discussed the next step after IUIs failed and discussed didn’t treatment choices and let us decide.
The office staff were always very helpful and rooting for me to become pregnant. Dr. Brenner was available to answer questions when I would call.
Steven Brenner