Steven Palter

West Woodbury, NY 11797
516.682.8900#sthash.YZrSf5Yb.dpuf

1 patient review filtered by:

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Steven Palter] was very kind and compassionate to both my husband and I. He got to know us very well as we have done 4 IUIS and 2 rounds of IVF. Even though each cycle failed, he was willing to come up with a new plan and way of thinking for the next round. I feel like he always continued to encourage us to keep going no matter what...He was very thorough when explaining the treatment process as well as next steps. He always answered my questions with patience and kindness. I always felt comfortable working with him and know that he has the knowledge and experience needed to have a positive experience no matter what the outcome may be.
I love the nursing staff here [Gold Coast IVF]! They are a phenomenal group of compassionate women...Strengths is being open at 6:30am for early morning appointments. I also love the patient portal and how easy it is to review my treatment directions or test results. Weaknesses is not having after work hours for sonograms (but they may have to get those done in the morning for treatment plans).
How was your experience with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
Make sure you check your patient portal for important updates and information on your treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
He was very kind and compassionate to both my husband and I. He got to know us very well as we have done 4 IUIS and 2 rounds of IVF. Even though each cycle failed, he was willing to come up with a new plan and way of thinking for the next round. I feel like he always continued to encourage us to keep going no matter what.
Describe the protocols Steven Palter used in your cycles at Gold Coast IVF and their degree of success.
My first IVF transfer was not successful. He made me go back and redo blood work to double check my levels for my second cycle. He suggested I use COq10 and DHEA in order to produce higher quality eggs. He also suggested that I go on Metanix which is prescription folic acid. He also put me on a blood thinner, love of, just as a precaution because my family has a history of blood clots (although I did not test positive for blood clots).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Gold Coast IVF.
I love the nursing staff here! They are a phenomenal group of compassionate women. When I did get positive pregnancy tests, they were all cheering me on, hugging, and crying with me when I got the results. They exceeded my expectations and they do become family since you see them quite often during treatment.
Describe your experience with Gold Coast IVF.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Gold Coast IVF.
I had no choice but to go at 6:30am before work, so it was relatively empty at that time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF.
I am not sure of the total cost.
Describe Steven Palter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gold Coast IVF.
What specific things went wrong at Gold Coast IVF?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Gold Coast IVF.
Just once there was an issue with some blood work. The lab couldn’t use the blood work that I had given earlier that morning, so I had to go back the next day and redo the blood test.
Steven Palter