6.2

246 Crossways Park Drive
West Woodbury, NY 11797
516.682.8900#sthash.YZrSf5Yb.dpuf

2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Palter] is very knowledgable and thorough. I felt as though my IVF cycle was tailored to me, and I did not fit into a mold. He utilizes new technology and research. He wants the best for his patients. He understands that there are many aspects to infertility. He has a therapist on staff, which I think is very important. He realizes that there is a socioeconomic as well as a mental aspect to infertility.
They [Gold Coast IVF] could use another front desk person to help with all the phone calls, but other than that the staff is great. Very comfortable waiting room, the wait isnt very long, and the staff is very helpful...The nursing staff is great. They are wonderful with answering questions, teaching, and and being a support system....[They have] a therapist on staff, which I think is very important...so far it has been $230 for meds and $2600 for cryopreservation of embryos and sperm
How was your experience with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
He is very knowledgable and thorough. I felt as though my IVF cycle was tailored to me, and I did not fit into a mold. He utilizes new technology and research. He wants the best for his patients. He understands that there are many aspects to infertility. He has a therapist on staff, which I think is very important. He realizes that there is a socioeconomic as well as a mental aspect to infertility.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
Trust that he is a great dr!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
The staff and dr knew all about my case before my first appt. They had thoroughly reviewed my chart and history. We were never rushed, or made to feel like we were asking too many questions. We felt as though they truly cared about us.
Describe the protocols Steven Palter used in your cycles at Gold Coast IVF and their degree of success.
I am in the beginning of an IVF cycle right now. so far I am on a BCP, Lupron injections beginning tomorrow, then Follistim & Menopur.
Describe your experience with Gold Coast IVF.
They could use another front desk person to help with all the phone calls, but other than that the staff is great. Very comfortable waiting room, the wait isnt very long, and the staff is very helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF.
Describe Steven Palter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gold Coast IVF.
Dr Palter understands there is a socioeconomic component to IVF, and he is going to implant 2 embryos for us.

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Steven Palter] is extremely honest with your situation and working through any bumps along the way. I always felt like he could be reached when I had concerns and wanted to discuss the treatment and next steps. He performed all of my procedures and I was never treated like a number he was checking off a list just to get people in and out.... We used a long Lupron protocol to help with egg quality issues and added PGS to ensure embryos were normal.
The staff (front desk and nursing staff) [at Gold Coast IVF] are very friendly and learn your name by the second visit. Everything at this practice is on an individual basis and I never felt like I was being fit into a standard protocol that is used across the board....$16000 for retrieval; $5000 for FET.... From your first appointment, the staff makes you feel like you are important and everyone knows who you are as soon as you walk in for future visits.
How was your experience with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
He is extremely honest with your situation and working through any bumps along the way. I always felt like he could be reached when I had concerns and wanted to discuss the treatment and next steps. He performed all of my procedures and I was never treated like a number he was checking off a list just to get people in and out.
He is extremely easy to work with and never be afraid to ask any questions or bring up other ideas to discuss as options.
The staff (front desk and nursing staff) are very friendly and learn your name by the second visit. Everything at this practice is on an individual basis and I never felt like I was being fit into a standard protocol that is used across the board.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Gold Coast IVF.
They were always accessible and would relay any questions to Dr. Palter if needed.
$16000 for retrieval; $5000 for FET
Generally only 1 embryo is transferred for women under 35 but you can still opt to transfer 2 if you would prefer.
West Woodbury

He [Dr. Steven Palter] is a very knowledgeable dr. He always explains things in terms we can understand. You always see him for the important stuff. He always returns calls in a timely manner. The only thing I don't like, he is unwilling to try stuff that he doesn't think works. I also think he may not be aggressive enough with difficult cases...He always took the time to discuss options with us...Ask questions. They don't tell you results of tests unless you ask
They [nurses at Gold Coast IVF] are wonderful...First cycle was about $24,000 with pgs...Clinic is nice and clean. Very organized. When going for your blood and ultrasounds they were pretty timely. When you meet with the doctor you usually wait for a bit. For the most part I have always been pleased with them...Ask questions. They don't tell you results of tests unless you ask...Micro dose Lupron, Gonal F, Menapur for retrieval.. Estrogen for Fet.
How was your experience with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
He is a very knowledgeable dr. He always explains things in terms we can understand. You always see him for the important stuff. He always returns calls in a timely manner. The only thing I don't like, he is unwilling to try stuff that he doesn't think works. I also think he may not be aggressive enough with difficult cases.
Ask questions. They don't tell you results of tests unless you ask
He always took the time to discuss options with us
Micro dose Lupron, Gonal F, Menapur for retrieval.. Estrogen for Fet.
They are wonderful.
Describe your experience with Gold Coast IVF.
First cycle was about $24,000 with pgs Second cycle insurance picked up we paid about $7,000 with pgs
He suggested 2 because of my age
2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr Palter took an active, personal role in my case. I never felt that he had to even remind himself of my medical history by looking at my charts. He was always very aware of my history and complexities....While Dr Palter could be blunt in his communication, he exhibits a strong passion for his work and his patients. I always felt he was personally concerned with my case and committed to helping me achieve a healthy, successful pregnancy...He is fully committed to you as a patient so at times you may have to overlook his bed-side manners.
While Dr Palter was my miracle worker, it is the nurses and staff [at Gold Coast IVF] that make the entire experience less painful. They are a team of dedicated and compassionate professionals whom always provided encouragement and laughs just when you need it...Dr Palter took an active, personal role in my case. I never felt that he had to even remind himself of my medical history by looking at my charts. He was always very aware of my history and complexities.
How was your experience with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
Long agonist with ICSI and PGD.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Gold Coast IVF. (Assigned nurse: Ann Marie)
While Dr Palter was my miracle worker, it is the nurses and staff that make the entire experience less painful. They are a team of dedicated and compassionate professionals whom always provided encouragement and laughs just when you need it.
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He [Dr. Steven Palter] looked through everything a million times. He’s exceptionally thorough, detailed and no nonsense. I knew that I never had to question my care and protocols because he’s so ingrained in my case and success. His honesty is a breath of fresh air because you’re getting the truth. He will do whatever it takes to fight for you to be successful. I knew that from my first few visits. He didn’t give up on me. He’s an incredible doctor.
Strengths [at Gold Coast IVF]: it’s not a Factory. Very well run and organized. Excellent communication. They know your name. Weaknesses: they set the bar high for every other doctor I’d go to. I wish all clinics were like them...The nurses knew me and knew my case. Waiting room was calming and comfortable. I never felt rushed or unimportant which I was used to from other practices. It felt like I was in a family practice. They hold the bar very high.
How was your experience with Steven Palter at Gold Coast IVF?
He looked through everything a million times. He’s exceptionally thorough, detailed and no nonsense. I knew that I never had to question my care and protocols because he’s so ingrained in my case and success. His honesty is a breath of fresh air because you’re getting the truth. He will do whatever it takes to fight for you to be successful. I knew that from my first few visits. He didn’t give up on me. He’s an incredible doctor.
Trust him and trust his method and testing. He’s brilliant and knows what he’s doing. The office is a well oiled machine. You’re in the best hands with him. BEST!
I visited every top doctor in Manhattan but Dr Palters Office was home. I didn’t feel like I was a number or part of a factory. The nurses knew me and knew my case. Waiting room was calming and comfortable. I never felt rushed or unimportant which I was used to from other practices. It felt like I was in a family practice. They hold the bar very high.
Menopure, gonal F, birth control, Lupron for extraction. Progesterone and Estrace for FET.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Gold Coast IVF.
They are OUTSTANDING!!! They are professional, knowledgeable, compassionate. You feel like they are family and they hold your hand through it all. Always always answering questions and phone calls. They are the best. I love them.
Describe your experience with Gold Coast IVF.
Strengths: it’s not a Factory. Very well run and organized. Excellent communication. They know your name. Weaknesses: they set the bar high for every other doctor I’d go to. I wish all clinics were like them.
Don’t recall.
He doesn’t believe In multiple transfers for Patients of my age.