Medical SchoolEmory
ResidencyU. of Pennsylvania
FellowshipCornell
1305 York Avenue
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Steven Spandorfer to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Weill Cornell Medical College to a friend?
Dr. Spandorfer isn't the hand holding type but I appreciated his warm personality and light humor. He was positive, empathetic and helped make a stressful and emotional process a bit easier. He doesn't always explain next steps thoroughly but was always willing to answer questions or elaborate if I asked... My first retrieval resulted in 26 eggs that became 13 embryos. Due to my age and good test results Dr. Spandorfer did not recommend PGS testing. We did one fresh transfer which resulted in a miscarriage and then 3 frozen transfers before getting pregnant.
How was your experience with Steven Spandorfer at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Describe the protocols Steven Spandorfer used in your cycles at Weill Cornell Medical College and their degree of success.
I had two unsuccessful IUIs before moving on to IVF. My first retrieval resulted in 26 eggs that became 13 embryos. Due to my age and good test results Dr. Spandorfer did not recommend PGS testing. We did one fresh transfer which resulted in a miscarriage and then 3 frozen transfers before getting pregnant. Each time we did natural FET cycles. I'm now trying for my second and after doing 2 natural FET cycles from frozen embryos from my 1st cycle, I did another retrieval that yielded 31 eggs and resulted in 17 embryos. This time we did PGS testing and have 7 high quality embryos. We have transferred 4 of those in 3 different FETs, 2 natural and 1 medicated cycle and have yet to be successful.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
In general I found my experience to be positive. They see a high volume of patients but I've never had issues with wait time, they have convenient morning monitoring hours and it was great to be able to go to the UES or Tribeca office for my monitoring. I appreciated the calls from my nurses with instructions and next steps but feel as though email communication could be helpful in communicating medicine dosages, next appointments, etc. The billing was definitely a bit of a mess and I never felt like I had a clear understanding of what I was being billed for.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steven Spandorfer at Weill Cornell Medical College.
$10,500 - IVF Cycle (Not including PGS testing or ICSI if needed) $2,630 - ICSI $4,260 - Frozen Embryo Transfer
Describe Steven Spandorfer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Spandorfer recommended eSET but after a few failed transfers he supported our decision to transfer two embryos.
Upper East Side
I felt like Dr. Spandorfer didn't really explain what was the next step. It was like, here is the Clomid, the nurse will explain when to take it, and then come back next week. At the next appointment it was like ok you are ready for the IUI, come back tomorrow with your husband. It felt so overwhelming and confusing. I had never taking fertility drugs before, so I had no idea what the steps were. By the third IUI, I finally understood the process, but it was very hard to figure out initially. It was almost like he expected me to have done my research.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steven Spandorfer at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Make sure you know in advance what your protocol is.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steven Spandorfer at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I came to see Dr. Spandorfer after my husband and I had been trying for 1 year. He reviewed all of my paperwork and addressed my initial questions, but told me to get all these tests done (HSG, Saline Sonogram, genetic testing) and then come back and see him. I realize this is the process for new patients to rule out all possibilities of why you are infertile, but I felt a little dismissed since I came to him with a mound of paperwork from previous doctors. I guess I more expected him to go over my history and perhaps see if something from my past was causing the issues. Everything came back normal and unfortunately I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and I was to start Clomid. I am the type who wants to know everything, and when it is happening, but I felt like it was very hard to get answers. He didn't explain the process or next steps, and at my next appointment I was told I would be getting an IUI and my husband needed to be available. I was so overwhelmed. I felt like i relied more on friends for answers, than the doctor. Also, the office at Cornell caused me the most stress of the entire process. Getting someone on the phone, figuring out insurance, Pre-certification ... everything was a total nightmare with this office and I was constantly figuring all of this out on my own. I ended up leaving the practice after my third IUI.
I took clomid, 50mg at for the first round and then for my 2nd and 3rd I was bumped up to 100mg since I responded fairly well. Unfortunately with unexplained infertility there was not too much for the doctor to do. The 1st and 2nd resulted in a negative beta, and my 3rd produced a chemical pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl )
My nurse, Cheryl, was great. However, the office staff (billing, Dr. Spandorfers assistant) was a nightmare. My insurance required pre-certification, and since this was my first experience with fertility treatments, I had no idea how to go about doing this. The nursing team barely walked me through the process. I spent hours calling insurance and coordinating with my nursing team. The wrong prescriptions were called in causing a delay in my trigger shot.. it was all very unorganized.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The clinic was a nightmare at best. I cannot honestly think of any strengths except the wait time was manageable. Weaknesses: They are unresponsive. Can never get anyone on the phone. Do not explain anything or assist with insurance.
Cornell accepted my insurance, but their 'center' did not. The center does everything for IVF and some IUI procedures. Very hard to understand. Made for some very confusing and expensive bills.
Did not do this.
Investment Banker
I had a great overall experience with Dr. Spandorfer. When my husband and I showed up at his office with an unexpected severe MFI diagnosis, we were in a bit of shock and did not know what to expect. He was kind and empathetic, but did not spend much time on exploring why or how this issue came about. Had we been hoping to attempt to fix the problem naturally (or get satisfying answers) before moving on to ART, this might have been a problem for us. But we were looking for the fastest and most efficient route to a baby and Dr. Spandorfer ( very appropriately and capably) focused his attention his areas of expertise and helping us move forward quickly. While our interaction with Dr. Spandorfer during our fresh cycle was fairly limited (due to Cornell's pooled monitoring/procedure method), I felt like he was reachable if I had any questions and knew that he was the one reviewing my file daily and making the important calls. When our first cycle was successful but ended in a miscarriage, Dr. Spandorfer showed much more compassion than I expected for a doctor at a high volume fertility clinic (and more than I had gotten from any of my regular obgyns in the past) and became our single point of contact for all future appointments and procedures. While it is true that he is very efficient and aware of keeping to a schedule, this benefits his patients and I never found him unwilling to spend time if i had questions or engage in friendly conversation. Rapport with him was so easy that I actually found it hard to transition back to a regular ob after our successful frozen transfer.
Keep your eye on the ultimate goal; he will do his best to get you there.
Fresh cycle: Antagonist protocol with follistim and menopur, followed by ganirelix as trigger date approached. Stimmed for approximately 10 days. Resulted in 14 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 1 blastocyst transferred on day 5. Resulted in positive pregnancy test but subsequent 1st trimester miscarriage. Frozen cycle: Programmed (due to luteal phase defect/low progesterone in monitoring cycle). Birth control for 3 weeks to begin, layering in lupron injections and estrogen patches, followed by Progesterone in Oil injections. Currently 5 months pregnant from this cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Crystal)
I did not have one nurse exclusively during my time there so I cannot give detailed feedback, but the nurses I did communicate with were for the most part organized, supportive and helpful, despite being undoubtedly very busy.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell is the only clinic I worked with so I do not have a point of comparison with other clinics, but I found my experience to be a very positive one in general. As everyone notes, it runs very smoothly for a high volume clinic and the staff, doctors, equipment and facilities are all top notch. Monitoring hours are early enough that I was rarely late to work. Its true that it is not a hand holding clinic. I watched Freedom Med Teach tutorials on injections, researched the protocols my doctor had me on, called the nursing staff if I was unclear on any instructions and was reached out if i had any questions or concerns that weren't addressed in regular interactions. The need for self-initiative did not bother me personally. But if you are a person who is looking for a very tailored and guided experience this may not be the right clinic for you.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Impersonal but efficient. If you arrive before 7:30 you won't wait all that long.
I had strong insurance coverage so was not aware of detailed costs.
Dr. Spandorfer left it entirely up to us how many embryos we would transfer, but we never considered more than 1 at a time.
Upper East Side
I felt like Dr. Spandorfer was readily available to speak on the phone if needed and I saw him during most of my visits...For our 3rd transfer - another frozen cycle - we did the same process and transfered 2 embryos. We are currently 6 weeks 4 days pregnant with 1. Our first ever positive in 2.5+ years. The only change this cycle was I had a hysteroscopy and lining scratch the month prior.
I was very happy to have chosen Dr. Spandorfer and Weill Cornell after having negative experiences at another clinic. I felt like Dr. Spandorfer was readily available to speak on the phone if needed and I saw him during most of my visits. He loves to tell corny jokes - but this doesn't bother me. Infertility is so depressing, that it was kind of nice to have the mood lightened.
Be proactive. Always ask questions if you have them and don't be shy to speak up if you have concerns.
After 2 of my failed transfers, Dr. Spandorfer called me on the phone unprompted to tell me he was sorry that the transfers did not work.
IVF + ICSI - We had male factor infertility with low morphology so he felt that ICSI was necessary to get the best quality sperm. I believe my IVF injections were given to me in low, steady dosages so as to improve the quality of my eggs for retrieval. We successfully fertilized 11 embryos (out of 15 eggs) and 5 made it to Day 5. For our fresh transfer of 1 embryo, we were not successful. For our second transfer - a frozen cycle - I was put on birth control, lupron, estrogen patches and progesterone in oil. We transfered 2 frozen embryos and were not successful. For our 3rd transfer - another frozen cycle - we did the same process and transfered 2 embryos. We are currently 6 weeks 4 days pregnant with 1. Our first ever positive in 2.5+ years. The only change this cycle was I had a hysteroscopy and lining scratch the month prior.
One thing to note - you will always be leaving voice mails for nurses and assistants. BUT, don't get discouraged, I received phone calls back the same day 99% of the time. Your messages will be returned!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The offices at Will Cornell are also superbly up-to-date and clean, which sounds obvious, but is not something I found in other clinics. The waiting room is quiet, clean and efficiently run. The exam rooms are similarly clean and machines look new. Yes - the waiting room is filled with patients. But, the wait times are less than 20 minutes about 90% of the time. Monitoring hours of 6:30-8:30 are convenient and I often showed up at 8:40 with no issues. If your doctor wants you to schedule an appointment, appointments are easy to come by (typically) and rarely did I ever have to wait.
My IUIs were covered by insurance with only copays. My insurance did not cover IVF or any drugs involved with IVF. IVF + ICSI + fresh transfer + embryo storage + the hospital fee + sperm collection + all bloodwork/ultrasounds cost us approximately $15,000 (medications not included). Each frozen embryo transfer was approximately $4600 (medications not included).
He pushed eSET for us since I am under 35, but after our first failed transfer he had no issues with us moving to 2 embryo transfers. He warned us of high risk pregnancies with multiple embryos.
Upper East Side
Once my hormone level tests came back, he [Dr. Spandorfer] became very short with me. Just said that it was very unlikely I'd have kids...I was clear from day one that I was against donor conception for very personal reasons. He not once, not twice, but three times pushed it after I was 100% straightforward that I'd either not have children or adopt if that was my only option. Needs a lot of work with compassion and bedside manner.
He simply should not be treating for infertility. I've lived in NYC my entire life and have never encountered someone with less bedside manner. Unacceptable, rude, unprofessional, and generally seems like he should probably retire.
Look elsewhere. Cornell on a whole doesn't have a great reputation. No personal care. I love my regualr ob/gyn there but the fertility practice is too big and factory-like.
If you have no strong reason to doubt your fertility, I'm sure Dr. Spandorfer would be fine. His initial impression is of sort of a big friendly teddy bear with a touch of frat boy who speaks in plain language. If however, you are in a situation where you think you will likely have a hard time becoming pregnant, I would move on. Once my hormone level tests came back, he became very short with me. Just said that it was very unlikely I'd have kids and when I asked questions, he was impatient and was rushing me out of there. He was blunt, cut me off so abruptly when I misunderstood something and seemed irritated. No compassion at all, just told me like he was giving the weather and left me sitting there with my pants off on the table as he rushed to the next patient. I felt so vulnerable and it was awful. He was however, always willing to have me come back to do a sonogram and blood tests. I was clear from day one that I was against donor conception for very personal reasons. He not once, not twice, but three times pushed it after I was 100% straightforward that I'd either not have children or adopt if that was my only option. Needs a lot of work with compassion and bedside manner. I've sinced moved on to a smaller office and had much better treatment from a kind and caring doctor. Awful
We didn't get that far- he was only interested in having me come in every week to do a sonogram, take blood, and charge me $1000's of dollars while at the same time acting like I was getting on his nerves and wasting his time. I went to another doctor aftwerwards who somehow managed to see me less often and got much more approved on my insurance.
Nurses were fine- nothing memorable, nothing bad. Far kinder than the Dr. himself.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
If you like an anonymous and mechanical office for something this imporant, you'll love it here. Otherwise, I'd skip it.
About $6000
Upper East Side
We were strongly advised to transfer two fresh embryos by Dr. Spandorfer. When this transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he then advised us to transfer only one on the next try and claimed that he did not recall giving us the advice to previously transfer two....He seemed very optimistic about our case and about the prospect of getting pregnant, which I can't say for every doctor I've seen and I do think it makes a huge difference in my general confidence about the situation. He does not sugar coat anything, and he's not a hand-holder.
He seemed very optimistic about our case and about the prospect of getting pregnant, which I can't say for every doctor I've seen and I do think it makes a huge difference in my general confidence about the situation. He does not sugar coat anything, and he's not a hand-holder. That said, any time I've had questions or concerns, I've left him a voicemail and he's called me back immediately and walked me through the options and my worries. He never rushes me on the phone. In person, I do feel rushed with him and at times, like a number. But as long as I have my questions lined up, he will answer anything in person and is very helpful. We've yet to have a positive outcome (full term pregnancy) so I can't speak to his effectiveness just yet.
Don't expect hand holding, have your questions lined up before you see him (write them down) and call when you feel uncomfortable or worried.
We were strongly advised to transfer two fresh embryos by Dr. Spandorfer. When this transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he then advised us to transfer only one on the next try and claimed that he did not recall giving us the advice to previously transfer two. This made us feel like he was simply trying to augment his live birth rate and was not concerned about our case whatsoever.
1 IUI - Clomid, Trigger Shot (negative pregnancy test) 2 IUI - Clomid, Trigger Shot (negative pregnancy test) 3 IUI - Clomid, Trigger Shot (negative pregnancy test) 1 IVF - Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, Pregnyl, Progesterone injections (11 eggs, 9 embryos, 7 5-day Blasts, 2 transferred fresh - resulting in chemical pregnancy, 3 frozen)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
The nurse I met at our consultation called in my prescriptions, spoke to me once, and then I've never heard from her again. I was transferred to another nurse on the team who has been wonderful and a good communicator, but no one ever called to tell me that this transfer of responsibility was happening. I was left in the dark, confused as to whom I should be calling with my questions.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
You will feel like a number. The nurses are mostly wonderful, but you will not often see the same nurse for bloodwork. Befriend and lean on the nurse who calls you with your results. Make friends with your doctor's coordinator, because if you have an issue and can't reach someone on the nurse's line (I've never called and had someone pick up), they will be able to get it sorted and get you through to someone. You're essentially on your own here.
Monitoring takes place between 7-8:30am. If you come at 7am, you'll be in and out in 20 minutes. If you come at 8:15, you'll be there for 2 hours.
$10,000 for IVF $2,500 ICSI
He strongly advised us to transfer two. He said that it could result in twins, singlet, or nothing, and that the only reason he wouldn't recommend this is if we were trying to avoid multiples.
Upper East Side
Dr. Spandorfer has an excellent bedside manner. He puts you at ease with his humor. He gives you hope even in the most grim situation while still being frank about the circumstances. He gave me treatment even when a previous doctor had given me no hope. When the first round of IVF was unsuccessful, he carefully tailored and alternative method of treatment for the next cycle. Ultimately, he helped me to successfully have a baby girl and for that I am eternally grateful to him.
Know that you will not see him at every visit which is typical of larger fertility clinics, however, he will call you back if you leave messages with his assistant.
The doctors and nurses at the clinic were very responsive and willing to take time to answer all of my questions. Dr Spandorfer puts you at ease with humor and gives you hope.
39yo, dimished ovarian reserve, 6 failed IUI cycles at age 33 with another doctor, 1 miscarriage (natural pregnancy) at 7 weeks at age 36, 2 cycles IVF at 39 yo,1 live birth of singleton girl at 39 yo 1st IVF Cycle 4 eggs retrieved, 1 fertilized but did not make it to day 3, day 3 transfer cancelled. Estrogen patch Gonal-F Menopur Garilinix 2nd IVF Cycle 4 eggs retrieved, 4 fertilized with ICSI, 4 transferred on day 3 (14 cell, 10 cell & (2) 8 cell). 1 implanted. 1 successful live birth of healthy baby girl. Birth control Lupron Gonal-F Progesterone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Jackie Stahl)
Jackie was absolutely amazing. She called me back instantly, was very informative and always full of hope. The other nurses at the clinic are nice and attentive as well.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Several doctors who meet together to determine e best course of treatment. Clean, modern facility. Very large so tons of patients.
Tons of patients, however, wait time was not too long.
For 2 cycles about $40k including all medications
Because of my history, age, low AMH, we transferred all 4 embryos (per doctors suggestion)
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
He's [Dr. Spandorfer] a good RE for you if you appreciate the facts. He can be very empathetic, and is always pleasant, but he's not going to be a touchy-feely hand-holder. For my money, that's good, because you know he's giving you the lay of the land and not b.s.'ing you.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Spandorfer was good to work with. He's pretty down to earth, pleasantly jocular (but professional), and in my experience was able to both level with me and my husband as well as be sensitive at tough times. He also rolled with my husband's inappropriate sense of humor.
He's a good RE for you if you appreciate the facts. He can be very empathetic, and is always pleasant, but he's not going to be a touchy-feely hand-holder. For my money, that's good, because you know he's giving you the lay of the land and not b.s.'ing you.
He was always very pleasant, could crack a good (but still professional) joke here or there, and even though he may have simply glanced at my chart right before he walked in every time to remind himself who I was in the first month or so (I mean, let's be honest), it never felt like that - it always seemed like he knew just who I was.
We started with a Clomid 100mg+TI cycle, as I'd done one unmonitored Clomid cycle with my OB and apparently not ovulated (PCOS), and my husband's MFI wasn't so pronounced as to make TI a complete waste of time. It took that cycle to discover I needed a trigger to ovulate, and we repeated Clomid 100mg+TI the next cycle, when I successfully ovulated. The following cycle we stepped up to IUI. Our 3rd cycle with Dr. Spandorfer I didn't respond to the initial dose of 100mg so was bumped up to 200mg (I think?) and did ovulate, again IUI. In December, continuing with 200mg/IUI I had visual disturbances on the Clomid, which Dr. Spandorfer took very seriously, and gave me the IVF talk. Due to my very high AMH, he was not open to doing injects IUIs with me, so we went to IVF+ICSI after our final IUI cycle was a bust. We did a standard antagonist protocol with ICSI. Started at 125iu FSH, went down after bloodwork monitoring, then back up, then down again, added in 1 vial Menopur/day after about 5-6 days, along with Ganirelix. Triggered with 5,000iu hCG. 23 retrieved, all 23 mature, which I think says something very impressive about Dr. Spandorfer's management of my crazy PCOS ovaries. 16 fertilized with ICSI (which is around the 70% fert rate "they" look for with ICSI). I developed mild OHSS ahead of the transfer, but Dr. Spandorfer had me come in for close monitoring to ensure the transfer would be safe. We did a 5dt of one blastocyst (Dr. Chung did it - he was lovely and very encouraging) and were able to freeze an additional 7. I realized I was successfully pregnant when my OHSS returned (moderate this time - incredibly unpleasant). The upside of the OHSS was that I got a bunch of early ultrasounds to confirm an intrauterine pregnancy by 4 weeks 6 days, onward. I was released to the care of my OB by 7+ weeks, and the result is my almost 4-month-old daughter who's sleeping in her crib as I type this. If we decide to try for a second, we'll go back to Dr. Spandorfer, even though he's not on our insurance any longer.
Jackie Stahl is amazing. I cannot say enough about her. She is knowledgeable, funny, kind, encouraging, efficient but will take the time you need, generous, organized... I really could go on and on.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The facilities are pretty up to date and not overly cold or clinical. The waiting room is large, which is in a sense nice because when it's crowded (every morning) you get a sense of how many people are in the infertility journey with you. I appreciate that the egg retrievals and embryo transfers are done in a sterile OR environment, not in an office, though I was a little sad my husband couldn't be in the OR for the transfer. The billing staff is courteous and will help you navigate things.
IVF monitoring hours are "monitoring hours." TI or IUI monitoring hours are (with the exception of weekends) all with your dedicated RE, and specifically scheduled.
IVF was about $15K. TI/IUI cycles were about $4-5K. I had to tack on extra costs for OHSS management at the end of the IVF cycle. I was fortunate that diagnostic testing early on and blood work throughout were covered, otherwise that would have added up astronomically in the IUI cycles. (IVF fee covers blood work until actual pregnancy testing and evaluation.)
2012 - 2015
2 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Spandorfer has developed the co-culture protocol which takes cells from the mother's uterus to create a customized culture in which to grow the embryo. I thought that was neat. We tried that with him and a variety of different protocols (lupron, estrogen patch, etc.)...He is very to the point and honest. I found him warm and friendly but I could see how others might not. He has a good sense of humor and a good perspective on the serious work he does. My husband and I trusted him and liked him.
2012 - 2015
2 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Do not expect warm and fuzzy but know that he knows what he is doing and has a big heart.
CRM is very popular and people come from all over the world. I found the nurses to be extremely helpful and friendly. Some of the phlebotomists were more friendly than others. Yes, it had a bit of a factory feel but that was not my actual experience 1:1.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Jackie--but she is no longer there)
Jackie was phenomenal, though she is no longer working at CRM the last I was in touch with her. Honest and encouraging and no beating around the bush.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
CRM is huge. I used to describe the waiting room as the United Nations of assisted fertility since people come from all over the world for treatment. They have exceptional knowledge and expertise, and so there are a lot of patients. I never really felt like "just a number" but it is a bit overwhelming to be in such a large waiting room. Everything is very clean and professional. Note: they do call out your full name in the waiting room, so if you would find that difficult, consider other options.
It is a very large waiting room and they call out names every 30 seconds or so. Get there early and your wait is usually less than getting there in the middle of the monitoring hours. Getting there on the later end of the window could also work sometimes. The waiting is comfortable, though most people are understandably pretty stressed out.
Insurance covered three rounds of everything then it covered the monitoring and procedures we paid out of pocket. I don't remember the amount.
They deferred to our preference.
Upper East Side
Dr. Spandorfer was not a hand holder but he was efficient clear and willing to work with me despite my diminished ovarian reserve....Spandorfer was really not phased by my high FSH and low antral follicle count. Unlike my doctor at my previous clinic, Spandorfer told me he would be willing to go ahead to retrieval even if we only managed to produce one bag he said it was my decision. That made me feel like he respected my agency and like he wasn't fixated on statistics.
I answered some of this in the previous question but I would say Dr. Spandorfer was not a hand holder but he was efficient clear and willing to work with me despite my diminished ovarian reserve. And by work with me I mean he was willing to do an egg retrieval and insemination and a transfer even with very few eggs produced by stimulation -- which by the way I had gotten from other doctors with various mixes of medication so I think it was inevitable .
Be aware that you might not have your transfer with him. iIt might be another doctor and in my case that other doctor pushed for us to transfer two embryos even though we only wanted to transfer one.
After a long, bad experience at a more commercial IVF clinic in NYC, Weill-Cornell was like a breath of fresh air. Literally, actually. The waiting room had natural light coming from big windows as opposed to being a cramped crowded dark space space. The facility was clean with new looking equipment as opposed to the other facility I'd been a patient at. And I found Cornell to be much more efficiently run. To answer the number versus human question a bit more directly, Spandorfer was really not phased by my high FSH and low antral follicle count. Unlike my doctor at my previous clinic, Spandorfer told me he would be willing to go ahead to retrieval even if we only managed to produce one bag he said it was my decision. That made me feel like he respected my agency and like he wasn't fixated on statistics.
I'm a bit hazy on the protocol specifics. I remember estrogen priming high doses of Gonal-F and something else I can't remember. None of the DHEA or anything else that I've heard some doctors use for diminished ovarian reserve cases.
They were just really efficient organized professional .
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
It is clean and organized. It's a pleasant place to be relatively speaking. Most importantly though it's attached to a research university which I think is a very important aspect of any medical establishment. This means that the doctors are more informed of their more curious and innovative and they're less fixated on statistics and money than other places. I felt that Weill-Cornell is willing, therefore, to take risks on patients rather than pushing them to look elsewhere or opt for donor eggs.
It was an efficient well oiled machine . One thing I noticed it was different from the other clinic I attended is that they would call you up for monitoring by first and last name. The other clinic would just use first names presumably for anonymity. I found that kind of stupid because of course you could see the person, so if you know them you know that they're there for infertility. But I also found the use of first names only at the other office in the monitoring hours to be subtly infantilizing. It did mean at Cornell that I noticed a colleague was there and I might not of noticed that she was there if she hadn't been called up to the desk by first and last name. But I didn't think this was a big deal since obviously were all in the same situation so it's not like I'm going to go gossiping to our mutual colleagues that she was at my infertility clinic, thus outing myself as a fellow infertile.
I have insurance from the state of Massachusetts --" Romney care "-- which provides excellent coverage so I was not too aware of the price per procedure .
We had a different doctor for the transfer I think his name was Dr. Cho . I was in the surgery room and he said something like, "Did Dr. Spandorfer talk to you about transferring one or two embryos?" He hadn't and then Dr. Cho sort of talked us out of our preference for a single embryo transfer even though we absolutely positively did not want to have twins and felt very strongly about single embryo transfer .
2013 - 2014
He [Dr. Spandorfer] could be very curt in the morning. He doesn't answer a lot of questions and he can have a cold bedside manner. You have to do your homework on infertility and come prepared to ask the right questions. When I did have bad news, he showed more compassion
Investment Banker
As mentioned, he could be very curt in the morning. He doesn't answer a lot of questions and he can have a cold bedside manner. You have to do your homework on infertility and come prepared to ask the right questions. When I did have bad news, he showed more compassion.
You have to have patience. It is not likely going to work on the first time. Tell yourself it is a journey. IVF is an art, the doctors learn more about you with each round, and make adjustments as necessary. Stick with it and hopefully it will work. Dr. Spandorfer always talked about what we would fix the next time.
He has so many patients that in the morning blood draws and ultrasounds, about 150 women are shuffled through like cattle. He doesn't have time to answer a lot of questions. If you want to speak to him, you should really make an appointment in the afternoon with him. The times when he treated me most like a human were after all the negative news- our first round of IVF resulting in a miscarriage and our second round resulting in not pregnant at all. He called me personally on my cell. I came to realize that if it was good news, a nurse called you, but if it was bad news, he called you. So you actually didn't want to hear his voice on the other end of the phone.
We tried IUI three times, which I feel was a waste of time. It rarely works but I think the insurance companies require it before they allow IVF. He gave me very low dose drugs the first IVF round so I only made 3 eggs. Wish we would have made more to have something to freeze. For the second round it felt like starting all over. This time he gave me higher drugs and I made 13 eggs and was able to freeze 2. So when the second round didn't work we had two left to do a Frozen Embryo Transfer round. That worked and we had our son!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Yes, Jackie Stahl)
Jackie was the best. She told it like it was and answered all the questions for us that Dr. Spandorfer didn't.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Very well oiled machine, managing about 150 women per cycle. Extremely efficient in the morning, almost too efficient in that you don't get much time with the doctors. But it's the only way they could possibly see that many women in one month.
Both a cattle call but well oiled machine. They have timers outside each door and they set it for 7 minutes.
$10K per IVF round, additional $2K for ICSI
Upper East Side
He [Dr. Spandorfer] has many many patients and during appointments, I never saw him more than 5 minutes at a time...He's very nice and has a good bedside manner. However, I feel like he has so many patients that he has not suggested any out of the box treatment to me such as mini-IVF or different dosage of medications. I had to do some research and suggest different protocols.
Definitely do the research of other protocols and suggest to him. Do NOT stay in the same box as every one else.
He has many many patients and during appointments, I never saw him more than 5 minutes at a time.
He only tried conventional IUIs and conventional medicated IUIs with injections to retrieve eggs as per my suggestion. We are on our way to proceeding full on IVF next cycle if this cycle doesn't work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl)
I have to chase down and leave a message for results. Never get any calls on their own.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
It's a big clinic with many doctors available. However, I feel like it's a factory and I am just a number. They don't seem to try out of the box unconventional protocols unless patients suggest. You have to be on top of your bloodwork results and insurance authorizations. They don't really help you.
Thus far, my IUI cycles have been covered by insurance including medications, so I was just responsible for co-pays. However, when I start a new cycle for IVF my insurance won't be covering it and it will cost a lot.
4 IVF, Donor Eggs
We have been very happy with him [Dr. Steven Spandorfer]. He has been straightforward and responsive. He did a great job stimulating me and getting lots of eggs. Once we realized it was truly an egg quality issue, he led us through the donor process. We miscarried twice after a donor transfer. Once from a Cvs and once from a genetic abnormality and he was extremely compassionate...Be proactive. Ask him questions and call. He always responds in a timely manner.
4 IVF, Donor Eggs
We have been very happy with him. He has been straightforward and responsive. He did a great job stimulating me and getting lots of eggs. Once we realized it was truly an egg quality issue, he led us through the donor process. We miscarried twice after a donor transfer. Once from a Cvs and once from a genetic abnormality and he was extremely compassionate.
Dr. Spandorfer was amazing. The whole process where they scream your name in a waiting room was not great.
Menepur, follistim, gonal f, ganirelex and poi . No Lupton. For fet we did estrogen patches and poi.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Jackie and cheryl)
Until my last fet they were compassionate, responsive , supportive and honest. In my last fet there was a new nurse and i was not impressed. I do not think she understood my history and case and twice her instructions were wrong. This was the first problem I ever had at the clinic.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell has a great lab, great team and is organized, but you are one of hundreds. You wait in the morning while they call your name. You must be proactive.
It was a cattle call and umpersonable. Often you would wait for over an hour. However after a few rounds I knew certain nurses who would help rush me through if I was in a rush.
I mostly had insurance, but I think each round of Ivf was around 20,000 and the donor was 35,000. Get were 5,000.
2004 - 2011
I felt like Dr. Spandorfer played by the book--you must do three cycles of Clomid before going on to injectables but then he perked up before my second round of injectibles and that's the one that worked...Question whether you have to do Clomid or any protocol. Find out if he thinks it's the best way to go or if it's just the way insurance wants it
2004 - 2011
I felt he was the gentlest of the doctors when it came time to an internal sonogram with the wand. He did explain what the procedures were. I liked him. I felt he listened to me. I did feel somewhat like a textbook case--that we had to do things in a certain order.
I did three rounds of Clomid and two rounds of Gonal-F. I was 37 to 39 at the time
When I went for the "teach" class where they show you how to inject yourself with Gonal-F and HCG, the nurses were spot on when I said I was a single mother by choice and immediately tailored how to inject HCG to me--injecting in the front of my thigh (as opposed to the tush) and writing a prescription for a shorter needle
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The clinic is efficient and as I ended up with a child, I was extremely happy. I do think it tends to be a very sad place. Going in each morning for monitoring, there are desperate lives on display, marriages falling apart, tears being shed. You go through so much and meet a lot of failure along the way
Keep in mind this was over 16 years ago. I paid nearly $10,000 out of pocket. I had insurance but nothing was covered at the time
2010
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Spandorfer did not have much of a bedside manor. He is not warm at all and had no hope for me getting pregnant. He told me I had "less than 5% chance of getting pregnant". After that conversation I decided to switch doctors. My next doctor was successful at getting me pregnant with my own eggs after only one IVF....Unless you are a prime candidate to be successful he will probably suggest donor egg. If you are not ready for that seek out a second opinion.
2010
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Cornell is like a factory - very crowded during monitoring.
It's such a large clinic it really depends who you get that day. Also, this was 2010 so the staff may have changed. Most were fine.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell has a great reputation - but all the doctors are not created equal. The MD I really wanted to see had a long wait and also did not take my insurance. Dr. S had some good reviews so I went with him. Sometimes you have to realize that you have to see for yourself how you get along with a particular doctor -everyone is different and has different expectations.. Cornell does have that factory feel - so if you need your hand held I would recommend checking out other places...
It was a cattle call - but it was well run
I had some fertility grant money which covered medications. I think we paid for 2 cycles - something like 10K each (I don't remember exactly)
6 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Spandorfer could do a better job of explaining the process, what to expect, and what’s going on with my body....I believe that Dr. Spandorfer is good at performing the medical side of his job although he lacks thorough communication skills and has a poor bedside manner. He was always on time and I rarely had to wait.... I was told to try 6 rounds of IUI first because he doctor didn’t see a medical reason why I shouldn’t get pregnant. After those six rounds, we will now reconsider the best option, IUI with clomid or IVF.
6 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
I have met other doctors at Weill Cornell who have a better bedside manner and who give me more information about what’s going on with my body and what to expect next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Molly and Cheryl)
The nurses and other staff at Weill Cornell are amazing! I highly recommend the facility.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Weill Cornell is a large clinic but the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. It’s very busy but they run a well oiled machine. They also do a good job of teaching patients how to use the injectable medicines at home.
My insurance only covered doctor visits and blood work.
Upper East Side
Dr. Spandorfer is incredibly dedicated, experienced, hard working and on top of everything. His tone is not super emotional - that was perfect for us. I found his manner refreshing and that it made the process less emotionally daunting for me...Ask questions and he will take the time to answer them... spoke to me like an intelligent adult. He gave us choices every step of the way. He is very responsive. He answered all my questions and made me truly feel like he was individually invested in my success
Ask questions and he will take the time to answer them
Dr. Spandorfer spoke to me like an intelligent adult. He gave us choices every step of the way. He is very responsive. He answered all my questions and made me truly feel like he was individually invested in my success
Estrogen patch then ganorelix antagonist and follstim/menopur. Dual trigger shot for retrieval. Daily titration of medication.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Molly)
Molly is amazing, as is the rest of the staff. They’re so smart, knowledgeable about protocol, friendly and have amazing follow up.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Super experienced team of high quality doctors and operates like a well-oiled machine. Be prepared for it to be busy and that you may not see the same doctor/nurse on daily visits ! I think it is the best clinic in NYC.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Spandorfer does not have a warm bedside manner. He is very matter-of-fact and not compassionate, especially for someone who has experienced a total of 7 miscarriages..... As someone with a more difficult case (due to numerous unexplained miscarriages), I was hoping to have someone who was more compassionate to my experience and offer his opinion on why he felt things didn't work out. Dr. Spandorfer doesn't volunteer much information and to get any answers, you really have to ask him. Even then, his answers are extremely brief.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Spandorfer came highly recommended to me by a friend who had previously used him and now has two babies. As someone with a more difficult case (due to numerous unexplained miscarriages), I was hoping to have someone who was more compassionate to my experience and offer his opinion on why he felt things didn't work out. Dr. Spandorfer doesn't volunteer much information and to get any answers, you really have to ask him. Even then, his answers are extremely brief.
If you don't need much hand-holding and want someone to just get straight to the point, without explanation, Dr. Spandorfer is great.
The one thing I hate the most about the nursing team, is that you can't call and directly speak to someone. The number you dial is their VM, so you leave a message and someone calls you back. If you work, which I do, this often leads to a lot of phone tag - which is annoying to deal with while you are going through a cycle and stressed as is.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Well oiled machine! Monitoring hours in NYC can have very long wait time! I typically waitied at least 1 hour
Due to my many failed pregnancies, we transferred 3 embryos during a fresh transfer.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
There were moments when he seemed like he really cared. Many more times when I was a number and was treated by him and staff with little compassion...he lacks any personal skills. He does not like telling patients details or answering many questions. He is incredibly hard to reach via phone when needed...Do not go to him if you can't handle not seeing him and getting very little information...
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He is one of the best doctors, so people say. However he lacks any personal skills. He does not like telling patients details or answering many questions. He is incredibly hard to reach via phone when needed.
The nursing staff was incredibly inconsistent. You got calls from different nurses every day. They lacked any ability to answer questions. And when they did answer a question, you could never be sure they were accurate. Over the past 4 years of treatment the nursing staff has actually gotten worse.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Strengths are it is one of the best labs in the country and they have a very high success rate. Weaknesses are little to no personal skills and you get almost zero information. When asking for information you are treated poorly or given wrong information (not by doctor but by nurses)
Inconsistent- sometimes very long waits and sometimes no wait. Front desk is rude and unhelpful.
Very expensive.
Upper East Side
He [Dr. Steven Spandorfer] was amazing! Our flight was delayed which brought us into NYC after the clinic closed. He actually came back and took care of us at like 8 pm. He tailored my meds. He also called after each chemical pregnancy and talked me through everything.... It [Weill Cornell Medical College] feels like a bit of a cattle call and wait times cane be long but it was worth it. He gave me hope and was so supportive....
He did a great job asking questions and being supportive of my journey. He did things with my meds that allowed for the most eggs retrieved and the best graded embryos I had up until that point. He was direct and honest.
It feels like a bit of a cattle call and wait times cane be long but it was worth it. He gave me hope and was so supportive.
He was amazing! Our flight was delayed which brought us into NYC after the clinic closed. He actually came back and took care of us at like 8 pm. He tailored my meds. He also called after each chemical pregnancy and talked me through everything.
I have been through so many IVF cycles that is hard to remember what he did. I know it was called estrogen priming where I wore a patch after my period. I also remember that he did give me as many drugs as my STL doctors. I felt the best will on his protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Jackie)
Jackie called me to remind me of my meds changing on some days. She also went out or her way to get meds shipped to NYC because they extended past my supply. She was awesome!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
See comments on what patients should know about doctor Spandorfer
I had insurance coverage so I do not know cost. I will say there were not any "hidden" costs.
2013 - 2014
I'm very lucky to have found Dr Spandorfer. Before seeing him I was left wondering why we couldn't get pregnant, and what the next steps would be. Once we met with Dr Spandorfer there was a clear path, though of course it varied when needed. We always felt supported and knew that if there was a way to get pregnant, Dr Spandorfer was the one who could help us. While his bedside manner is not as warm as one might want, all of his other characteristics -- especially his knowledge of infertility -- more than made up for this. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great RE with proven results.
Trust him.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Center for Reprodictive Medicine is a large practice. Each morning the waiting room is filled with hundreds of women at various points in their fertility journey. The first morning I arrived at the clinic I was overwhelmed -- I couldn't believe how many people were in the same situation as me. As the visits turned into months of visits, I became more accustomed to the full, and eerily silent, waiting room.
The majority of the services I received were covered by insurance.
2007 - 2009
If it had been my first IVF instead of my fourth, I probably would have been upset that i almost never saw him but it was fine because it was my fourth time.
2007 - 2009
I spoke to Dr. Spandorfer once on the phone and I saw him twice (once on the day of the egg harvest and the day of the transfer), otherwise I saw other doctors at Cornell. Spandorfer was very nice and had a great bedside manner. But if it had been my first IVF instead of my fourth, I probably would have been upset that I almost never saw him but it was fine because it was my fourth time.
I spoke to Dr. Spandorfer once on the phone and I saw him twice (once on the day of the egg harvest and the day of the transfer), otherwise I saw other doctors at Cornell. Spandorfer was very nice and had a great bedside manner. But if it had been my first IVF instead of my fourth, I probably would have been upset that i almost never saw him but it was fine because it was my fourth time. However, I did not like dealing with Cornell. The staff and some of the nurses are rude. I was definitely just a number there. And the wait times were absurdly long.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
...I did not like dealing with Cornell. The staff and some of the nurses are rude. I was definitely just a number there. And the wait times were absurdly long.
Wait times were over an hour for monitoring appointments.
Upper East Side
I asked a question regarding our transfer and treatment and he [Dr. Spandorfer] got irritated and refused to answer. He got up and walked out of the room (while I was still undressed laying on the table) shaking his head and rolling his eyes...I felt dismissed and disrespected. He is threatened easily if you ask questions and becomes very irritated and defensive. I don’t know how he is still practicing. I felt like it was 1950 and I had no voice under his care.
Don’t go. Davis and Schattman are great there is no need to see this impatient doctor if you’re set on Cornell.
I asked a question regarding our transfer and treatment and he got irritated and refused to answer. He got up and walked out of the room (while I was still undressed laying on the table) shaking his head and rolling his eyes.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Husbands are not allowed in the room during transfer. More progressive clinics not only allow but encourage husbands to be present for this pivotal moment. The retrieval and transfer will be done in the hospital across the street. It is an old facility.
Upper East Side
I liked Dr. Spandorfer. He was just the right amount of involved. The only thing that bugged me was that it was hard to speak directly with him, unless you were at the clinic. I wasn't given an email address and when I left messages, it took a while for a return phone call. I would have liked to have been able to email questions. He was sympathetic when I had a miscarriage and did a lot of follow up because I had complications...Very much like a factory - tons of people in waiting room. But, they were very efficient with the class that they offer before IVF to teach you everything
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Very much like a factory - tons of people in waiting room. But, they were very efficient with the class that they offer before IVF to teach you everything. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
So, the one thing I was not wild about: we ended up with 2 embryos and this was our first IVF. We debated transferring them both, because we were not sure we would go through it all again. But, we really didn't want twins. Dr. Spandorfer told me that at my age (40) the likelihood of twins was very low. Yada, yada, yada, I have 4.5 month old boy girl twins. Of course I love them and are thrilled, but it was a lot to take in and on.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I loved Dr. spandorfer, he was responsive, compassionate and candid. he is not a warm fuzzy, but he is honest and gave real advice. he told us the true stats on when we should keep going or move on.... Dr. spandorfer is very kind and very blunt. He does not sugarcoat anything. I trusted him completely. he called us each time we miscarried to see how we were
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
be a squeaky wheel.
Bcp, Menepur, follistim/final f, ganirelix, hug trigger. Our only issue was egg quality. the levels were very low for age.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Jackie )
Jackie was amazing for 3 plus years. the nurse on our last cycle was disorganized and not quite as compassionate. I heard he has a new nurse.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell is a machine. Very little compassion from the admin side. you need to be proactive and on top of everything. with the donor program, you really need to be a squeaky wheel. make sure you understand your meds and protocol before you start.
it is a cattle call. Sometimes 10 minutes and othertimes 2 hours.
4 IVF, Donor Eggs
I really liked dr 4. Spandorfer. He was honest and warm. When I had a miscarriage or failed cycle he always called me. He did a great job. We always got a great number of embryos. We had poor egg quality and he was very kind and straightforward about pushing us towards donor eggs....Be proactive. Don't wait for him to call you...We had a great experience with spandorfer nurse and the donor team....Menepur, follistim, ganirelex, poi. Donor cycle: estrogen patches and poi.
4 IVF, Donor Eggs
Be proactive. Don't wait for him to call you
Dr spandorfer was very responsive, honest and caring. The nurses I had were wonderful and warm. The clinic is very cold but you get to know a few nice people.
Menepur, follistim, ganirelex, poi. Donor cycle: estrogen patches and poi.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Jackie--she is now gone. I do not like his new nurse. )
We had a great experience with spandorfer nurse and the donor team. He has a new nurse that we used for a fet...I felt that tlshe did not try to get to know me. Also she provided incorrect instructions twice..thankfully I knew what to do and questioned it.
2013 - 2016
Anovulation, Unexplained
He [Dr. Steven Spandorfer] was very direct and caring at the same time. He helped me to move on to surrogacy when it was appropriate. He was very available when I had mid second trimester losses. He always made me feel hopeful...He will always give you his honest opinion...Caring and straight forward...Iui w clomid and letrozole. Then retrieval w gonolith and menopur after ocp. Transfer w ocp, lupron, the estrogen patch and progesterone.
2013 - 2016
Anovulation, Unexplained
He was very direct and caring at the same time. He helped me to move on to surrogacy when it was appropriate. He was very available when I had mid second trimester losses. He always made me feel hopeful
He will always give you his honest opinion
Caring and straight forward
Execellent. Always called in a timely fashion
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Very organized. There are a lot of patients
Very organized
$60000
With PGS he recommended one
Upper East Side
I did not like him. He was condescending and always in a rush. When i went in for my first sonogram post positive pregnancy test and he didn't see what he was expecting to see, he was insensitive and brief and left the room abruptly. We felt helpless and abandoned and I switched doctors immediately.
Go to him only if you literally do not care about bedside manner and you don't mind being treated like a number.
He didn't know my name. He barely took the time to answer my questions.
It was hard to get anyone to spend more than 30 seconds with me. They were all very hurried and when I went in for monitoring the last time they were horrible. Stabbed me with the needle and rude.
Covered by insurance. Just paid copays
2 IUI, IVF
Immunological, Other
Great doctor. Nothing bad to say.... I got pregnant on my fourth cycle ( third at Cornell, using on own eggs). I delivered my son one month after my 43rd birthday.
2 IUI, IVF
Immunological, Other
at the time (2002-2003) he had a lot of experience with the over 40 crowd. I got pregnant on my fourth cycle ( third at Cornell, using on own eggs. I delivered my son one month after my 43rd birthday.
Great doctor. Nothing bad to say
2014 - 2018
12 IUI, 14 IVF, 5 Egg Freezing, 6 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
I did well with Lupron flare protocol [with Dr. Steven Spandorfer]...I have recommended him to all of my friends- he may not be as warm and fuzzy as some doctors but gets results. Won’t “hold your hand” but I don’t think that’s necessary. He is compassionate in an understated way...We did single transfer when it was off tested
2014 - 2018
12 IUI, 14 IVF, 5 Egg Freezing, 6 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Ask questions even if you feel rushed.
I did well with Lupron flare protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Nurses there are great
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Amazing lab and so well organized but...very slow. Prepare to wait for all of your appointments. It’s a cattle call system. Procedures are also very long because of the admitting process. I would recommend
Cattle call. Ugh.
I think IVF was 15k ish. FET are 4K
We did single transfer when it was off tested