Medical SchoolBoston U.
FellowshipStanford U.
1060 Marsh Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-646-7500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sunny Jun to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 67%Neutral: 33%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM San Francisco to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
[Dr. Jun was] very clear in laying out the entire process, including education and what to expect every step of the way. If we had ideas, they would always consider it and research it and get back to us with their thoughts... Working with her felt like having a very dear friend manage your care. She operated with the empathy and tenderness needed and was able to deliver bad news in a really honest and considerate way.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr Jun was simply amazing. Working with her felt like having a very dear friend manage your care. She operated with the empathy and tenderness needed and was able to deliver bad news in a really honest and considerate way.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Use her kindness and accessory her knowledge. If you see something during your google searches, she will take the time to answer all those questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Just the best! Infertility is such an emotional and sensitive topic that most of the people around you can never really empathize or understand. Women end up going to anonymous online support groups for their community and to find a team that truly understands our plight can be really difficult. We were referred to and spoke with many of the popular and reputable IVF clinics in the Bay Area and didn’t get that empathetic feel we desired. Some felt like a factory where you would rarely see the doctor. Some felt like like a very high pressure sales tactics. Knowing how expensive this will be, getting the right doctor and team was really important. Low and behold, our ob mentioned that ccrm was opening a new office led by Dr. Sunny Jun and Dr. Tazuke. CCRM already has a great reputation in the Ivf world so we were optimistic but cautiously optimistic bc infertility is such a struggle. And then we met Dr. Jun and Dr. Tazuke. You will never meet a nicer and more empathetic team. They are truly rooting for you and are very honest about everything but deliver great news and bad news in such an empathetic way that it really encourages you to keep on. We worked with Dr. Jun and Lisa who are grand slams! They were very clear in laying out the entire process, including education and what to expect every step of the way. If we had ideas, they would always consider it and research it and get back to us with their thoughts. What doctor do you know would listen to their patients about new info and consider it so thoughtfully. Not many. They took our calls when we celebrated, they were our shoulders to cry on( believe me there will be some tears), they are amazing in their support system. We received more than empathy, we received a loving community led by this amazing team and it was just absolutely everything we could have hoped for.
Describe the protocols Sunny Jun used in your cycles at CCRM San Francisco and their degree of success.
Not sure of the details Round 1: CCRM level 1 protocol Round 2: CCRM level 5 protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
The best. Bedside manner is really important and they have become our family. They are simple the most caring team you will ever find
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Beautiful brand new clinic, amazing nursing team, top of the line lab that is yielded amazing results thus far! Lab team is phenomenal. Results matter and they beat everyone else with their protocols. Amazing bedside manner. Dr Jun is a super sharp smart considerate empathetic doctor who really cares for her patients. No complaints.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco.
It was a general fee for each Ivf round -15K approximately Ccrm has other plans for multiple rounds but we elected to go round by round.
Describe Sunny Jun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM San Francisco.
prefer single embryo transfer and I agreed completely
3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Jun. She was the only doctor I saw that required a mammogram before starting IVF and because she did I was lucky to find pre-cancerous cells that were removed just in time. My Oncologist told me that she saved my life so I am forever grateful to her. I will be starting my cycle in January and I wish I had gone to her sooner.
3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
I think it's worth the drive to Menlo Park to go to Dr. Jun's practice.
Dr. Jun is by far the best RE I have met. I immediately felt comfortable with her and I feel she is highly capable. I'm excited to be working with her and her team.
Lisa is very organized and I felt like I was in great hands.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Strengths- the top lab in the country if not world, top doctors and support team that is excellent. Weakness- does not take insurance (so far). If I had insurance that covered IVF, this would have been a deal breaker. I went through IVF with insurance coverage years ago and it just makes a terrible, stressful experience so much less so. I always appreciated that doctor's office for taking insurance and also making sure they maximized my benefits. Not many doctors do that in Nor Cal so it was worth it for me to fly down to L.A. to see this doctor that took my insurance. It would really set CCRMM apart if they took insurance. Not to mention, I believe it's the morally right thing to do. Infertility is a life-changing, terrible thing to experience.
Definitely higher than the other clinics in the area. With meds maybe $20K per cycle.
Dr. Jun and I agreed to transfer one at a time in my case.
Menlo Park
I thought that she [Dr. Sunny Jun] was a good doctor. Unfortunately, she is leaving for another clinic. IF I could follow her, I would! I had lower expectations going in this time, and it was not successful. She was a fast and good communicator via email...She had a warm manner, friendly
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
I thought that she was a good doctor. Unfortunately, she is leaving for another clinic. IF I could follow her, I would! I had lower expectations going in this time, and it was not successful. She was a fast and good communicator via email.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sunny Jun at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sunny Jun at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
She had a warm manner, friendly
Describe the protocols Sunny Jun used in your cycles at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and their degree of success.
Use of progesterone (but not enough for me), use of Clomid vs. letrozole
I didn't like how the scheduling worked - it was really disorganized.
Describe your experience with Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Hard to schedule appointments, hard to communicate, and they didn' tknow what stage of the cycle I was in, nor did they seem knowledgeable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sunny Jun at Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
~$1000/iui cycle $350/ultrasound (2 required)
Describe Sunny Jun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
What specific things went wrong at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Palo Alto Medical Foundation