Doctor available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolSUNY
ResidencyWomen and Children’s Hospital
FellowshipUniversity Hospitals at Case Western Reserve University
7675 Wellness Way
West Chester, OH 45069
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Suruchi Thakore to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend UC Health Center for Reproductive Health to a friend?
I felt as though [Dr. Thakore] treated me like Hope was just around the corner with the proper timing and medication. She ensured me after my previous miscarriage that it’s good that I can get pregnant it’s just a matter of sustaining the pregnancy. She has a positive spin on even the worst of situations....Being vegan and her knowing my dietary status it was made sure I was on proper prenatals and each ultrasound was analyzed and looked at carefully. During my transfers I was explained each step of the way and kept as calm as possible during each.
How was your experience with Suruchi Thakore at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
I believe that she is a comfortable doctor to communicate with. The first Dr. that I saw in the practice did not appear to be a good fit after a few visits. It just so happened I saw her for an appointment one day and really felt comfortable under her care. I felt a better understanding and how she was planning to get the best out of each cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Suruchi Thakore at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
Take notes, listen, ask all and any questions (nothing is ever a silly question) and know that they are doing the best they can to get you pregnant
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Suruchi Thakore at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
I felt as though She treated me like Hope was just around the corner with the proper timing and medication. She ensured me after my previous miscarriage that it’s good that I can get pregnant it’s just a matter of sustaining the pregnancy. She has a positive spin on even the worst of situations.
Describe the protocols Suruchi Thakore used in your cycles at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
During my FET’s that I had under her care. We monitored my progesterone and ran a lot of blood work to ensure my dosage was changed accordingly. Being vegan and her knowing my dietary status it was made sure I was on proper prenatals and each ultrasound was analyzed and looked at carefully. During my transfers I was explained each step of the way and kept as calm as possible during each.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Katherine)
Katherine is very thorough and understands concerns and question while answering them very well. She does not think of you as a number but a patient she is helping in a very tough and personal journey. She is very kind and thoughtful.
Describe your experience with UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
Communication is key with being in contact with your medical staff. Calling to contact and IVF nurse or your doctor can be a process which may be due to the volume of clientele. You must first call the call center they put a note into the nurses station. Once the nurses have time to contact you or the doctor it can be sometimes 30 mins, hours possibly a day or so depending on the urgency. I’ve spoken with other IVF patients across the state and they’ve not heard a process such as this.... again I know it’s due to volume of each individual clinic but I wish they had a better source of communication.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Suruchi Thakore at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
The retrieval of the embryos was $10,000 I had 3 retrieval’s that were $1,500+ I also had a hysteroscopy which was $1,500. Each ultrasound appointment was a co pay of $35 I went on average 2x a week I’ve been undergoing treatment for over a year.
Describe Suruchi Thakore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
I had 36 eggs retrieved 6 made it to maturity and to freeze. I had to opt to freezing them due to OHSS I was hospitalized for 4 days due to fluid retention and swelling. 1 cycle passed and 1 embryo was transferred the first time, both sides of my family genetically carry twins. The risk of multiples was a concern. When resulting in a negative beta we moved forward with 2 which resulted in a single pregnancy that I lost at 7 1/2 weeks. She suggested after this cycle to have another 2 transferred which one embryo did not make the thaw resulting in our last two embryos to transfer with a negative result. My progesterone dropped to low to sustain pregnancy
What specific things went wrong at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
West Chester

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Suruchi Thakore at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.

Dr. Thakore is very passionate about her patient. She is very straight with what's going on with your cycle but also showed optimization with good back up plan. She explains thing very clearly and is always using evidence to back it up which is what we are hoping for.... Antagonist protocol with birth control/Gonal-f and menapur/antagonise with cetrotide... Dr. Thakore always tailors my needs instead of just telling me my test result. She puts effort trying to explain the reason behind her decision instead of bluntly telling me to do what was told. She also understands my concerns and will make effort to accommodate them.
Sometimes, IVF nurse had taken over significantly amount of communication and I was hoping that I am able to directly talk to Dr. Thakore. She is very prompt with replying message through my uchealth but still hope sometime communication would be better
they are very friendly and show compassionate. They responded to my call within the same day and are always addressing my questions
Describe your experience with UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
It is somewhat newer clinic so they may not have done that many IVFs as some of other clinic in the clinic. But physicians in the clinic are all very well trained, very easy to communicate with and are tailoring to our needs regarding what we prefer in terms of communication style. All staff members are very friendly and very prompt in responding to message and it is very easy to make appointment. This clinic requires to have deductible paid upfront and that's the only way to get treatment started. I was hoping that they allows pay that after bills come out since it would be rare to have someone not pay an IVF service.
if not including medications $5000 after insurance billing and @2500 insurance coverage for fertility
She cares a lot about mom's health than have a better outcome/number for the clinic. she prefers to have single embryo transfer due to risks of having twin or triples.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
We thought we had a failed cycle [with Dr. Thakore] because only one egg developed and it was having a hard time growing. Instead of waiting for the next cycle to start, as we’ve done with doctors in the past, she suggested redosing the ovulation medication to see if the egg would continue to grow. Well, it did! And after a successful IUI, we now we have our perfect baby boy!!! We owe everything to Dr. Thakore’s suggestion as we are so in love with our baby boy.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
I was a little hesitant at first since Dr. Thakore seemed young, however that was immediately dismissed after the first visit! She made us feel so comfortable and hopeful that we may get our baby one day. We thought we had a failed IUI cycle because only one egg developed and it was having a hard time growing. Instead of waiting for the next cycle to start, as we’ve done with doctors in the past, she suggested redosing the ovulation medication to see if the egg would continue to grow. Well, it did! And after a successful IUI, we now we have our perfect baby boy!!! We owe everything to Dr. Thakore’s suggestion as we are so in love with our baby boy.
Don’t underestimate her because she seems young... she has great suggestions and without her idea to redose our ovulation med during the same cycle, we would not have our baby. No other fertility doctor has ever done that! I recommended her to my office mate who is currently doing IVF and she is so thankful for the recommendation
Dr. Thakore took the time to listen to our questions and made us feel hopeful. She was so calming and had great bedside manner.
After many tests, we decided IUI would be best. We were on letrozole with ovidrel trigger shot. We thought we had a failed cycle because only one egg developed and it was having a hard time growing. Instead of waiting for the next cycle to start, as we’ve done with doctors in the past, she suggested redosing the ovulation medication to see if the egg would continue to grow. Well, it did! And after a successful IUI, we now we have our perfect baby boy!!! We owe everything to Dr. Thakore’s suggestion as we are so in love with our baby boy.
Describe your experience with UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. We wish we could have only seen certain doctors however, because sometimes you see other doctors. Overall we recommend this clinic and will go back again for our next child. We referred my office mate to this office because of our experience.
I believe it was around $2000 for the IUI cycle and another $1000 for medications

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Thakore is positive but straight forward with her patients. She answered questions via MyChart quickly & with lots of explanations. Very research minded and willing to share most up to date research with patients. There were times that I felt rush & needed more than a verbal explanation. Receiving a real simple hand out or flow chart would have been beneficial to take-home & explain to husband & family....Straightforward, but positive. Always had research to back up plan of action. Warm and attentive most of the time. At times, felt rushed during explanations.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Write down your questions prior to visit. Do not be afraid to use MyChart to discuss anything that comes up prior to next visit.
Femara, progesterone, trigger shot due to Unexplained fertility.
Friendly, warm and kind.
Describe your experience with UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
The clinic is clean & easy to navigate. The front desk staff and helpful & make you feel welcome. Bring all information with you!
Insurance covered some... $100 trigger $22 for Femara & Progesterone. $300 initial consultation