Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolEmory
ResidencyU. of New Mexico
FellowshipU. of Vermont C.
500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Susan Conway to a friend?

5.6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend FertilityAnswers to a friend?
2017 - 2019
We began researching local clinics that were not just LGBTQ tolerant, but that were welcoming. We wanted to work with people who wanted to help us start a family. We found that at Fertility Answers. After our first consultation we knew we were in the right hands.... A medicated IUI cycle with injectables is $1,800. The medications are separate and cost us a little over $400. We purchased our sperm from Seattle Sperm bank and with shipping it cost us $860 per vial.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Conway was super honest and direct with us, which we appreciated. She did our consultation and my HSG. I also had a great experiences with her co-workers Dr. Chappel and Dr. Storment. Dr. Storment is the one that performed the IUI that got me pregnant. Dr. Chappel spent time reviewing my medications and answering my nervous patient questions. Dr. Chappel also gives talks monthly at the hospital about fertility issues. They really are a team.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Do not hesitate to become a patient. She is very forthright and will be honest with you. She will clearly tell you what to expect and answer any questions you have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
We began researching local clinics that were not just LGBTQ tolerant, but that were welcoming. We wanted to work with people who wanted to help us start a family. We found that at Fertility Answers. After our first consultation we knew we were in the right hands. Everyone at the clinic was so encouraging and excited for us when I got pregnant. They were especially sensitive and caring when I had a miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Ivy)
Everyone at the clinic is amazing. Ivy and Michelle were a wealth of information and never made us feel like a bother when we had questions of the internet freaked us out. I cannot say enough good things about them and the rest of the staff.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
This clinic has teamwork down to a science. I met every doctor and nurse there at some point during my treatment and every single one of them was up to speed on my care. From the moment you walk in to the time you walk out you feel cared for and important. No question is silly to them and no one is rushing you out the door.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers.

Very easy to talk to, you can tell she [Dr. Conway] loves what she does. As a patient I feel like she's doing what is best for my partner and I. Explained everything very well and made sure we knew what we are getting into.... For IUI I used metronome, 2.5mg ×2 For 5 nights and 200mg progesterone suppositories after all IUI's. I had a trigger shot of pregnyl and had 1ml. 24-36 hours before IUI was done. I responded well to medicine and my follicles were a great size, but all IUI's were unsuccessfull.
Strengths would probably be the nurses, ultrasound team is awesome and knowledge of doctors. Weaknesses, I feel are that the doctor isn't always there [Fertility Answers] if it's not there day at the clinic even thought they try. They can't be in Baton Rogue and Lafayette at the same time. Also only doing transfers and retrevials certain times during a one month period.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Very easy to talk to, you can tell she loves what she does. As a patient I feel like she's doing what is best for my partner and I. Explained everything very well and made sure we knew what we are getting into.
Ask any questions don't be afraid your asking a silly question, they have heard it almost all before.
Being forced into such a small window to retrieve and to transfer works off of what's easiest for the hospital/clinic. Not what works best for the patient in my opinion. Other smaller clinics don't do it this way from my understanding.
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
Nurses were nice. I can't say I have any complaints. They've explained everything thus far and always call back the same day if I have a request or question.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Strengths would probably be the nurses, ultrasound team is awesome and knowledge of doctors. Weaknesses, I feel are that the doctor isn't always there if it's not there day at the clinic even thought they try. They can't be in Baton Rogue and Lafayette at the same time. Also only doing transfers and retrevials certain times during a one month period. Not sure that it's like this at other clinics, but when getting in this process I wish it wasn't pushed back 2 months at a time if something happens. People going through infertility I feel have waited a long time through saving and patience and I feel time of is the essence but what the clinic offers isn't week to week unfortunately.
Prescreening lab(f) 500 Prescreening labs (m) 300 Semen analysis 150 Follicular studies and hormone studies 2,500 Stim start w/pgs 9,650 Medication 2,700 Legal counseling 400 Anesthesia 525
Describe Susan Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at FertilityAnswers.
Dr. Conway is pro single embryo fransfer. Even more so if they are PGS tested.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Conway] was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated... I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter
Staff [at Fertility Answers] is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic...When your name was called the nurse or staff member was ready to do their job. All were polite and ready to help. I have no weaknesses to mention...$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
I had received the diagnosis of unexplained infertility by another doctor and went to Dr Conway for a consult. I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter so she smartly remembered I got an HSG done so she asked the nurse to pull it up to help her navigate the catheter. She kept asking me how I was doing and explaining her steps. I like to understand what's going on (not everyone likes that).
She will throw a lot of information at you, but don't be intimated. She it's very down to earth.
She was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated. All the staff were very polite and helpful.
With Dr Conway, she suggested an IUI with estrogen and an injection trigger shot and progestrone.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Wish it was closer to where I live. I have to drive little over an hour to the clinic. Staff is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic.
$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Conway is exceptional. She’s knowledgeable, and takes time to explain your individual situation, and set expectations for the outcome based on what is known at the time.... Once we received the call explaining that only 2 of the 4 fertilized, I immediately requested that Dr. Conway call me to discuss switching from a frozen transfer with PGS testing tk a fresh transfer with no PGS testing. Dr. Conway called me back within an hour
Nursing staff [Fertility Answers] was always helpful. The only time I had an issue was when I was provided the wrong fee schedule, and no one realized it until after my loan had been processed.... Strengths: communication, time spent with patients, available for questions, portal is convenient for records & communication as well, although most of the communication is through the nurses & IVF coordinator, Dr. Conway was always available when I did need to speak with her.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Conway is exceptional. She’s knowledgeable, and takes time to explain your individual situation, and set expectations for the outcome based on what is known at the time. Dr. Conway had higher expectations set for me based on mine and my husband’s Unknown diagnosis. I had a great response to the medications prescribed, and a great number of Follicles. When it came time for egg retrieval however, only 8 of my follicles were the right size, and only 4 of them resulted in mature eggs, so now we believe our Unexplained infertility is due to Immature Eggs. Once we received the call explaining that only 2 of the 4 fertilized, I immediately requested that Dr. Conway call me to discuss switching from a frozen transfer with PGS testing tk a fresh transfer with no PGS testing. Dr. Conway called me back within an hour, and we discussed everything, and she agreed that in this scenario, it would be much better to do the fresh transfer without the testing. She left me feeling very confident that even though my numbers weren’t what we were expecting, we could still have a successful pregnancy. We are currently in the two-week-wait from that transfer. Dr. Conway has helped me feel less stressed by providing me as much information as I could possibly want, when I want it.
Dr. Conway is encouraging, and also realistic. She does not give false hope. I would say her bedside manner is “just warm enough”. I tend to value knowledge and information over a warm bedside manner though, and I would say Dr. Conway is a great fit for that.
I was treated like a human. Each time I needed additional info or more time with nurses, I was given exactly what I needed. They were always available to answer any questions I had.
My protocol included birth control for 3 weeks, then injections as follows: Menopur 75 IU and Follistim 150 IU for 9 days, with the last three days including ganirelix 75IU. My dosage never changes because I was responding very consistently. Dr. Conway ALWAYS values quality over quantity. The goal was to get as many eggs as possible, and my follicles grew exactly as she needed them to (prior to egg retrieval). At egg retrieval, a different doctor performed the retrieval, and only retrieved 8 eggs, and only 4 were mature, and only 2 fertilized, and only 1 survived to day 5 and was transferred. Once we decided to switch from a frozen transfer to a fresh transfer, I began taking Estrace twice daily, progesterone injections once daily, baby aspirin once daily, and a prenatal vitamin (which I had already been on for several months) once daily.
Nursing staff was always helpful. The only time I had an issue was when I was provided the wrong fee schedule, and no one realized it until after my loan had been processed. Fortunately, my loan company was very easy to work with, and I was able to change my loan to accommodate my updated fee schedule. Otherwise, the nursing staff was absolutely amazing.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Strengths: communication, time spent with patients, available for questions, portal is convenient for records & communication as well, although most of the communication is through the nurses & IVF coordinator, Dr. Conway was always available when I did need to speak with her. Weaknesses: none really to note
There was a $250 consultation fee, but all other costs were provided to me on a fee schedule. Those costs included any pre-screening that needed to be done for me and for my husband.
My husband and I wanted to transfer two embryos initially. Dr. Conway believes in transferring ONE embryo, almost always. She is a strong advocate for the baby, and wants the healthiest outcome possible for the baby, so once she explained this to us, we agreed that if we had multiple embryos to choose from, we should just transfer one.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr Conway was friendly and personable. Some things were not explained clearly. I did not see her as much as I thought I would have. Most of my visits were with the nurses. Even when trying to figure out next steps, I wouldn't have minded talking with a Dr about why the IUIs failed...We were recommended to start with an IUI, because my partially blocked fallopian tube wasn't a major issue, and my husband's sperm was fine...We were not told the sperm count, just that it was adequate. The IUI failed.
They [the nurses at Fertility Answers] were friendly and helpful. However, I was unsure about some of the information gathered from the bloodwork. I had to ask them what some of the results meant, because they did not tell me. Also. The process was a little fast...Strengths -everyone was very friendly and helpful Weakness -they need to discuss results with the patients and I would like to have seen the dr more...IUI was 1300 Medicine (pills) 131
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Ask questions and be proactive.
The doctor and nurses were very informative and helpful with any questions I had.
We were recommended to start with an IUI, because my partially blocked fallopian tube wasn't a major issue, and my husband's sperm was fine. I went in on cycle day 3 for an ultrasound to make sure there were follicles and no cysts. Days 3-7, I was to take 5 mg of Letrazole to make a couple of large follicles. We stopped having Intercourse a couple if days before our next ultrasound (cycle day 10) and bloodwork. This ultrasound and bloodwork was to check for the size of follicles (19 and 21) and lining (9.5), as well as to make sure I haven't already ovulated. The nurses called that night to tell when to give my self a trigger shot (that night). We were to come back in 2 days to get our IUI. We were not told the sperm count, just that it was adequate. The IUI failed.
They were friendly and helpful. However, I was unsure about some of the information gathered from the bloodwork. I had to ask them what some of the results meant, because they did not tell me. Also. The process was a little fast.
IUI was 1300 Medicine (pills) 131
None
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.”...I only saw Dr. Conway for our initial consult, HSG and IUI’s. For one of our IUI’s there was a tropical storm in the gulf and she triggered me one night and did the IUI about 12 hours later. I was so upset knowing that she did this to avoid having to deal with the fact that there may be a tropical storm within the 36 hour window. I never felt like she timed our IUI’s right.
I spoke to a different nurse [at Fertility Answers] every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number...1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication...Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Ask lots of questions and do your own research!
Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.” It was super awkward and rude.
For an IUI cycle I would go in for a baseline scan on day 2-3 of my cycle. If everything looked good I would then take Letrozole from day 3-7. I would go in for an ultrasound and bloodwork around day 10-11 to check follicle size and then I would wait to hear from the nurse for instructions on when to administer the trigger shot. After the trigger shot, our IUI would be anywhere from 12-36 hours after. It was never consistent.
I spoke to a different nurse every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic was convenient because it was 5 minutes from my house. Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication
2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Although we are still early in our treatment, Dr. Conway has been nothing but compassionate and enthusiastic about our plan to conceive. I truly feel she has nothing but to make every couples dream come true!... Started out with a consultation, then did a preconception lab. Next was Insulin resistance lab work and was put on metformin. Sperm analysis was done as well.
The staff [at Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.... Payment was expected at time of most procedures. But a list of all cost were provided at the initial consultation so you were not blind sided and knew what to expect.
2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Be engaging with her, the more you open up the more she understands.
Very personable, understanding, compassionate about our case.
Everyone was very polite and caring.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The staff is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Susan Conway] was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions...I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator...One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns...I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
A treatment cycle with oral medication [at Fertility Answers] is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate...Their strength is their communication, bedside manner and compassion for their patients. I felt that the doctors were very qualified and were treating me to the best of their ability. One weakness is that they only provide one financial lending option, and I feel like other clinics have better hours.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator and is very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns
Be willing to work with her through the process
She was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions.
I used femara and follistim to stimulate my ovaries before having iuis performed. I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers.
All of the nurses were very compassionate and have a great bedside manner
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
A treatment cycle with oral medication is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate.
I have not done IVF, so I am unaware of my doctor's approach
Other, Unexplained
I believe Dr Conway truly wants to help and get the treatment correct and help couples have the family they want so badly. Bedside manner is something to be desired but with that being said I went there to get pregnant so if she’s dry and gets me pregnant than it’s good with me....I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors....Microcode protocol, long protocol (resulted in OHSS) and a microcode protocol. All protocols used because of my age.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they [FertilityAnswers] get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you....The nurses were always there to answer questions and show how to use the meds. The more senior nurses are very knowledgeable and another of them is a bit scatterbrained but tries real hard.
European, Other
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Everything she’s saying is true but don’t forget there is more to it than what is going on or being said. Have faith and hope and don’t give up. It’s science and a whole lot of faith.
I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you.
procedures and medication.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
She's [Dr. Susan Conway] a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand...
They [FertilityAnswers] would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient...Stim cycle involved 225 follistim, menopur, ganerilex, trigger shot FET 14 day Lupron, estrace, PIO, low dose aspirin...She often assumes I understand my protocol and how the entire process goes. But I had so many questions regarding day of transfer specifics that I was uneasy asking
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
She's a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand
Write down questions before all appointments. It's an emotional process and you're likely to forget them in the moment
She is actively interested in the care and physical and emotional well being of her patients. She is thorough and takes time to explain protocol and answer questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux )
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient
Our stim cycle and fresh transfer were quoted around 13,000 without meds. FET was around 2800 plus meds
My first transfer it was highly recommended to transfer one. When we were unsuccessful we transferred two the next transfer. Our final transfer we transferred our last one.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr Conway is very direct and blunt. She won't lead you on a course she feels won't be successful. I was confident that we were getting the right treatment for us. Dr Conway found a blocked tube on my hsg which guided our treatment as we had to wait for right ovulation before doing our iui....She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take....
They [Fertility Answers] can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin...The front desk/nurse doesn't always answer calls promptly but they are genuineand compassionate and detailed...when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Listen to everything she says. It may be different than what you think your treatment should be. She really does only recommend things she believes will result in a positive test.
She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take. And when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
We used letrozole taken for 5 days (started on cycle day 3), an hcg trigger shot, and iui
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin.
2000
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Conway] was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients...Dr. Conway was very thorough. I felt very comfortable talking with her and felt that she explained the procedures and risks and treatment plan. she listened to our concerns and what treatment plan we wanted to go with...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
each iui [at Fertility Answers] was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees...most of the nurses we fantastic. the Ultrasound tech, Jessica is absolutely wonderful!...the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dont be afraid to ask questions
She was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating
each iui was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees

PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Conway] was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room...She is very blunt and to the point. She uses examples that seemed like real people scenarios to explain what I was going through. I could tell she related to her patients and adapts to the conversation as you feel more comfortable.
[The nurses at FertilityAnswers are] Very polite and upbeat...Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward...Very warm and welcoming. It felt like I was sitting in a living room relaxing instead of a waiting room. Weakness- the “guy” room was very visible so if you were waiting in the back you knew exactly what was going on.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
She can tell when you are nervous and that is ok. It seems to help her to know how to handle your situation
She was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room.
Very polite and upbeat
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
She gave me options. Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us...She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test...We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best...explains each process well.
[The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is] Very polite...The clinic is very welcoming when you walk in, it feels as if your in a regular doctors office. The front desk personnel are very welcoming.i would recommended this office to my friends and family. I trust Dr Conway with the entire process...Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding in our treatment plan and course of action. She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test. We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best.
She’s very thorough and understanding and explains each process well.
Very polite
+ Read more- Read less

She was very kind and friendly. Very personable. My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro, but it seemed like she was pushing it. We would’ve liked to find out the cause of our infertility....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....The baby pictures of past clients [at Fertility Answers] were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem.
Nice, new, clean facility [Fertility Answers - LAF]. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....1500 per IUI... My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro...
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Nice, new, clean facility. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room.
1500 per IUI
+ Read more- Read less

I was very happy to have Dr. Conway. She’s very professional. It was hard for me to take time off to drive an hour for a consultation so she held a phone consultation with us. She explains things thoroughly so you aren’t guessing or questioning what’s happening next.... We used femera and a trigger shot to produce quality follicles for our iui treatment.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.
Their office [Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.... They are polite, professional and helpful. They let me lie down to do my blood work and reviewed the iui process with us in detail.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
She took time to get to know us, not just treat us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Their office is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.
We did not discuss this option yet.

Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid. I felt cared for... was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
[Fertility Answers is] very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in...I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid...
Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Let her know everything and all your concerns.
My doctor was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
I only received a dye-test
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
It’s very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in.
My insurance pair for my test to be done. I only had to pay $40 ( co-pay). The other visits were not covered by my insurance and the price ranged from $125-$275