Available by cell phone
FellowshipRush U. Med Ctr
2640 Patriot Blvd
Glenview, IL 60026
847-972-0300
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Susan Davies to a friend?

5.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists to a friend?
2020
Dr. Davies showed compassion whenever we met with her. You can tell she was passionate about her job and helping couples achieve pregnancy. She was welcoming, has a soft spoken voice which is comforting to me and explains everything thoroughly and even with illustrations so we could get a visual of what she was explaining to us. Although we haven't had any actual procedures with Dr. Davies because of the COVID-19 situation, I am confident that Dr. Davies will help us achieve our goal of becoming parents.
You can tell that everyone who works at Dr. Davies's office [Davies Fertility & IVF Specialist] is kind and understanding. Georgette, the receptionist remembered my name after only coming into the office a couple of times. This to me, shows that everyone in the clinic cares for their patients and really takes the time to remember who you are. I don't feel like just another number in their book, but a patient that they truly care about.
2020
How was your experience with Susan Davies at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Davies at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists?
Don't be nervous. Dr. Davies is very kind and puts any worry at ease. She is compassionate and you can tell by the way she speaks to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Davies at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists?
Dr. Davies was very sympathetic and understanding to our situation. She did not make us (my husband and I) feel bad with our situation and instead reassured us that we will work together to get that end result of a pregnancy. Her confidence and passion was obvious during our conversation and we could tell that she was on our side. She took her time to explain how her approach was and stopped to make sure that we didn't have any questions. She gave off a warm, motherly feeling.
Describe the protocols Susan Davies used in your cycles at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists and their degree of success.
As I mentioned in my previous comments, due to the COVID-19 situation we haven't moved forward with any procedures. However, based on our discussions and the treatment strategies we discussed monitoring my cycle, getting my body at the right levels and proceeding with IVF. We discussed freezing the embryos prior to transfer rather than a few days later because studies have shown that when the body has rest from retrieval, there was a higher percentage of getting pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer is always available with any questions that I have. She is always trying to make me laugh and is always in a good mood.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
You can tell that everyone who works at Dr. Davies's office is kind and understanding. Georgette, the receptionist remembered my name after only coming into the office a couple of times. This to me, shows that everyone in the clinic cares for their patients and really takes the time to remember who you are. I don't feel like just another number in their book, but a patient that they truly care about.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Davies at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
I believe this will vary depending on one's insurance. However, my office visits varied between $85-$300, Ultrasound was $520, varies lab tests ran between $30-$100. This is what Dr. Davies's clinic charged, however not what i paid because my insurance covered some of it.
Describe Susan Davies's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Susan Davies at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.

2019 - 2020
every time I met with Dr. Davies she knew my background and was able to make me feel like I was the only patient at that time. I also appreciate how everyone in the office got to know me/my name and their genuine care made me feel very special! This is truly a place that cares about their patients...Initially I went through an egg retrieval with Dr. Davies and at the time we were uncertain if my husband had sperm. He underwent surgery and luckily they found Soren. Dr. Davies team of embryologists were able to create embryos. We tried one transfer with a frozen egg, that’s didn’t result in a pregnancy. So Dr. Davies suggested an ERA (endometrial receptivity analysis), which I did and the results said day 5 was the best for transfer (which is what is typically done). We did another transfer after this and the results were a pregnancy!
I loved seeing Jennifer [nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists] each morning I went in! By far the best blood drawer, I’ve ever had take my blood! She was warm and comforting and real all at the same time. Aanal - the PA communicated well and always responded to my questions/concerns...It was always busy but the clinic ran it like a well oiled machine!...Georgette - the receptionist has the most welcoming smile and tone in her voice. She makes every experience at the office a pleasant one. The ultra sound techs are always efficient and they make what could be uncomfortable situations, feel normal. It was comforting having Erica at the transfers with me, as she was with me for each step in preparation for it. She is very knowledgeable and
2019 - 2020
Dr. Davies has a very warm personality with the ability to make anyone feel at ease. She is an expert in the field of infertility and is able to explain each situation well to patients. Having her as my doctor was comforting the whole way through!
If there’s a will, there’s a way and Dr. Davies will figure out they way to get the job done!
Understandably, during early morning visits it is very busy. But every time I met with Dr. Davies she knew my background and was able to make me feel like I was the only patient at that time. I also appreciate how everyone in the office got to know me/my name and their genuine care made me feel very special! This is truly a place that cares about their patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Aanal and Jennifer)
I loved seeing Jennifer each morning I went in! By far the best blood drawer, I’ve ever had take my blood! She was warm and comforting and real all at the same time. Aanal - the PA communicated well and always responded to my questions/concerns.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Georgette - the receptionist has the most welcoming smile and tone in her voice. She makes every experience at the office a pleasant one. The ultra sound techs are always efficient and they make what could be uncomfortable situations, feel normal. It was comforting having Erica at the transfers with me, as she was with me for each step in preparation for it. She is very knowledgeable and always helped me feel at ease in her care! While the mornings are super busy here the staff has routines in place to help get through all of the patients in a well organized way. They do a great job managing it all and helping each person get the results we all hope for! Sometimes as a patient you just need to be patient!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
It was always busy but the clinic ran it like a well oiled machine!
I had really great insurance with WIN Fertility. The genetic testing was the greatest cost.
I feel that the approach of a single transfer makes a lot of sense - I would be appreciative with one healthy baby at a time!
+ Read more- Read less

At the end only 2 eggs fertilized they were frozen for a cycle and then she [Dr. Davies] decided to transfer both eggs. Only one took...treated me with care and respect... She’s the 1st doctor out of the 3 that took the time to call me and see how I was doing and to give me bad news as well. She was always by my side and trying to make me feel better and relax. I am very thankful and now very hopeful with our baby on the way. I had lost faith and Dr. Davies brought it back.
all the [nurses at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists] where great. They always answered my questions and took very good care of me. They were all very kind and always remembered my name and my husbands and treated us very kind...There was not much wait. They where always fast, easy and with care. I noticed that once I got a positive result my appointments where scheduled at times when other patients where not there. I wonder if this is, so they wont feel bad because one is happy and they are still waiting.
Dr. Susan Davies and all her staff treated me with care and respect. They comforted me and were very attentive to my needs. She’s the 1st doctor out of the 3 that took the time to call me and see how I was doing and to give me bad news as well. She was always by my side and trying to make me feel better and relax. I am very thankful and now very hopeful with our baby on the way. I had lost faith and Dr. Davies brought it back.
Just try to relax, follow instructions, take acupuncture, yoga, meditate, anything that can help you relax and leave it in Dr. Davies and God’s hands. It will happen don’t stress out
After our 1st failed IVF with Dr. Davies and our 4th in total. Dr. Davies recommended I tried to relax and do acupuncture. I waited a month and tried to stress less at work, I also did Yoga. I took my prenatal vitamins recommended by Dr. Davies, ate healthier and then followed the injections as instructed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Annal )
Annal, Jennifer, Georgette, Shannon, and all the girls where great. They always answered my questions and took very good care of me. They were all very kind and always remembered my name and my husbands and treated us very kind.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Everyone is very king, gentle, responsible and treat you with care. They understand how you feel and give you the support you need. Its a very confortable and friendly environment. You are treated with respect and provided with the information you need.
My insurance covered it.
At the end only 2 eggs fertilized they were frozen for a cycle and then she decided to transfer both eggs. Only one took. This was a good decision on her part.
+ Read more- Read less
I love that it is a small clinic so you do not feel like a number. They make you feel important and there are times you forget they have a bunch of other patients. I think their biggest weakness wold be they recently took on a lot more patients and wait times can be insane, sometimes over an hour. They really need to hire another ultrasound tech because having only one during the IVF cycle time does not allow a quick visit. There were times I was waiting up to an hour. In my experience they are a great group of women to work with that make you feel comfortable, but because it has been several years with no live birth and no real explanation, I can not possibly say I am satisfied with them at this point.
Dr. Davies is a very caring, nice person. My biggest issue is the amount of times I would see her. The only time I would see her is if I scheduled a consultation or the day of my egg retrieval or embryo transfer. I rarely saw her in the office unless it was previously scheduled. In times of heartache and pain, occasionally she would call but for the most part she lets her staff handle.
Ask questions, she is the most patient doctor who will answer any and every question. Demand changes to protocol if it isn't working out.
Davies staff is small, the more you are at their office the more like family they become. It is probably to a fault because it is one of the only reasons we have stayed so long. They are extremely friendly, one of the nicest group of people I have met and they make you feel like you are their only patient.
I do not completely remember, I would need my patient records. Gonal F was used for egg retrievals. Because I responded so well, the doses were low. For embryo transfer I did 6 pills of estrace a day along with 2mL progesterone in oil shots a week leading up to the transfer and continuing after. I also was on baby aspirin and prenatal vitamins. I was diagnosed with a certain mthfr mutation that she stated causes blood clots but refused to do blood thinner because it has not been proven to be successful. In all my results have been 2 chemical pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. My wife also went to her and has had similar protocols and results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Aanal)
Aanal is very caring and honest. Occasionally she will put her personal opinions on treatment that are different from the doctor's treatment plan and can be confusing. But for the most part she is very caring and communicated everything effectively.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Im not sure as insurance covered most of it. Their office manager is very good about breaking down costs and benefits with you.
Our doctor preferred to only transfer 1 embryo but after some push back she agreed to do 2..
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Davies meant well. She was compassionate and explained the process thoroughly; however, when we were not successful achieve pregnancy transfer after transfer she blamed statistics....After each failed transfer she asked us what we were thinking we should do next which seemed strange. She also said she had ideas which were the same each time... she had sceheduled my medications around her clinics schedule instead of my body’s cycles
The nurses and physician assistant were very compassionate and helped make us feel comfortable. We had so much communication with them. The practice [Davies Fert and IVF Spec] is so small that they knew you by name and they felt like family....Dr. Davies and her staff were very compassionate....This clinics strength is the compassion from the nurses and doctor....She had sceheduled my medications around her clinics schedule instead of my body’s cycles
Dr. Davies meant well. She was compassionate and explained the process thoroughly; however, when we were not successful achieve pregnancy transfer after transfer she blamed statistics. After five embryos (3 transfers), you would expect that you would be pregnant if it were statistics. If we were going to go through another round of stimulation with her she wanted to use the same protocol with the addition of testing my lining prior to stimulation as well as genetic testing on the embryos. After each failed transfer she asked us what we were thinking we should do next which seemed strange. She also said she had ideas which were the same each time. I do know two people who were successful with her however, I still wouldn’t recommend her to friends. When you look at her pluisbed statistics online they are not very good compared to other clinics.
Go onto the online data base where you can see percentages of successful transfers, births, etc for each doctor. It was enlightening for us and ultimately why we switch ed doctors. Her numbers were not published when we started seeing her because her clinic was new.
Dr. Davies and her staff were very compassionate.
I do not remember. However, I was on birth control and she had sceheduled my medications around her clinics schedule instead of my body’s cycles
The nurses and physician assistant were very compassionate and helped make us feel comfortable. We had so much communication with them. The practice is so small that they knew you by name and they felt like family.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
This clinics strength is the compassion from the nurses and doctor. Their weakness however is the low success rates which in my opinion is the most important thing during this process because above all that is the reason you are there.

PCOS, Other
She [Dr. Davies] was very sweet and optimistic, very mellow in explain things made me feel very comfortable and gave me hope. She explain all possible method of treatment. Also made me aware of some of the process i would need to completed before IVF and didn't make me feel as if my dream to have a baby on my own was out of the question. ...
Strengths, professional family oriented friendly , very informative. clear and straight to the point look forward to going back [to Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists] after this COVID-19 Weakness: i haven't come across on yet. haven't started any of the treatments as of yet ... I never spoke with someone in regards to billing besides the front desk personal for co pays as i used insurance. I was set to go over the cost of IVF but again never got that far due to other health issues.
PCOS, Other
She was very sweet and optimistic, very mellow in explain things made me feel very comfortable and gave me hope. She explain all possible method of treatment. Also made me aware of some of the process i would need to completed before IVF and didn't make me feel as if my dream to have a baby on my own was out of the question.
Go in and meet with her and her team and you will see for yourself how great she and her team are. Very personal experience not a huge commercial clinic at all but very professional and family like atmosphere.
I felt like a human they new our names when we walked in and always made us feel like there was hope to continue .
I didn't get to far into my treatment to give protocol as i had other health issues that delayed my surgery to processed with IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Jennifer was very helpful and processional at all times very informative.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Strengths, professional family oriented friendly , very informative. clear and straight to the point look forward to going back after this COVID-19 Weakness: i haven't come across on yet. haven't started any of the treatments as of yet

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
I wanted more interaction with Dr. Davies herself. I would go weeks without hearing from her and had to demand to see her when my transfer protocol failed to figure out what happened and see if anything could be done in order to get me ready for an actual transfer. Every time I did speak with Dr. Davies I felt better, but definitely thought I would have a lot more interaction with her along the way. She doesn't even have a voicemail box, which is surprising and disappointing.
I was pretty upset when my first FET protocol didn't work and we had to cancel everything before even getting to transfer [at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists]. They said "well, that happens sometimes. Bad cycle" and just wanted to wait and try again. I called to speak to the Dr, whom I hadn't interacted with since the retrieval weeks prior,...if I didn't ask for a consult and demand tests to see why it didn't work I would have wasted more time with another FET protocol.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Be your own advocate and ask the questions you need to know.
They knew my name, know my son and his name, and as we got farther into the process they remembered my story and what I was trying to accomplish. I did have to ask A LOT of questions about why I was taking certain drugs or doing it in a certain way, because they often would just give me the protocol with no explanation about it, which was frustrating. But overall they worked with me as a human.
STIMS for 10 days: Days 1-5 were 400 Follistism/Gonal-F and 150 Menopur, Day 6 added 250 Ganirelix through Day 10. GEEP/FET: 10 Lupron until Day 1 start, then 5 Lupron at night and 1 estrace tablet; Day 6 was 2 estrace tablets and 5 Lupron; Day 10 started 3 estrace in morning and 3 at night and 1 Medrol per day until Day 15, then added 1 estrogen patch and PIO at night until Day 16 with PIO morning and night and only 4 estrace tablets. In that process now and Transfer is scheduled for Day 20.
Aanal was great, but direct and dry and did not explain why on each med. She also never answered my emails to her but was great with calls. And when I got emotional once she did hug me which was reassuring. I felt badly for her because I would get frustrated I was only speaking to her and not Dr Davies. Update: after my failed transfer Aanal was very compassionate and spent a lot of time with me figuring out next steps. I really appreciated that.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
All female office, which is very warm and welcoming. They really worked with my schedule as a single parent and made appointments easy. Shannon in the billing department was super helpful and Georgette at the front desk was always nice. Jennifer, the nurse/PA, is excellent. Erica was a bit rough around the edges; I can tell if she likes you she treats you like gold but you don't want to be on her sh!t list.
I am not an early morning person so I would go in later and never had an issue. They were always so wonderful when I had to bring my son in as well, and really worked with my schedule. They are very easy and fantastic in this department.
They were wonderful and knew exactly how to work with my insurance and the pharmacy. They even learned of a change in my insurance and got me a retroactive payment from my insurance for a large sum of money.
I only have one PGS tested normal embryo so will be transferring that one. Not sure what her approach is beyond that.

2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr Susan Davies] looked through my records and she said too many things were done wrong with me. She said first they induced my egg donor too much. I had 32 eggs when she should of had around 14 eggs. That means I was being implanted with too many bad eggs.The eggs should of been genetically tested to get rid of the bad eggs. Then she said my blood wasn't clotting to the embryo. She said all my pregnancies before were chemically pregnancies. She listens and solved my problem BEST PLACE!
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Finally , I found my Doctor who saved me! My gyno recomended Dr. Davies. I had a meeting with her. I liked the fact she only has one office so I don't have to run to other offices. Plus she is in private practice. We had a long meeting when I met her . I asked her straight out Will I be able to have a baby. She said yes you will. She looked through my records and she said too many things were done wrong with me. She said first they induced my egg donor too much. I had 32 eggs when she should of had around 14 eggs. That means I was being implanted with too many bad eggs.The eggs should of been genetically tested to get rid of the bad eggs. Then she said my blood wasn't clotting to the embryo. She said all my pregnancies before were chemically pregnancies. She listens and solved my problem BEST PLACE!
Shows empathy and kind
I never felt rushed with her. She knew what my problem was right away. I saw two other doctors who never knew what my problem was. She was kind and honest. she promised me my dream will come true to have my little Molly, I always wanted.
Told me to have my eggs genetic tested to get rid of bad eggs
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Annal)
Very warm and welcoming
Located in the Glen in Glenview . Very clean
Most covered by insurance

2019 - 2020
She [Dr. Davies] is sensitive, kind, compassionate, and encouraging. ... Every time I had a failed cycle, she herself called me, as opposed to the nurse. When I had a successful cycle, she met with me as well. And she did every IVF procedure herself, which was very comforting. The only thing I might say that I wish she would've done differently would be providing more blunt, straight-forward, factual information after a failed cycle.
Weaknesses [of Davies Fert & IVF Spec] would be their scheduling system. Even though they take appointments, they see patients on a first come first serve basis. So basically, 40 women could have a 7AM appointment. So, what happens is all those women line up in the hallway and are seen in the order in which they arrive. This makes mornings VERY difficult with work. You really do need to arrive extremely early for your appointments.
2019 - 2020
Dr. Davies is exactly the type of Dr I could ever ask for while going through fertility treatments. She is sensitive, kind, compassionate, and encouraging. Every time I met with her she sat with me for as long as I needed, was understanding of my confusion and questions, and was just such a sounding board for my husband and me throughout this scary process. Every time I had a failed cycle, she herself called me, as opposed to the nurse. When I had a successful cycle, she met with me as well. And she did every IVF procedure herself, which was very comforting. The only thing I might say that I wish she would've done differently would be providing more blunt, straight-forward, factual information after a failed cycle. For example, after my last failed IVF cycle I met with her and asked questions like, "I know that on average it takes 1.9 IVF transfers to be successful. Is that number because most often it's successful on the first try but sometimes it takes on the 3rd? Or is it most commonly successful on the 2nd try?". Her answer was something like, "Yeah, it's all over the board, you just never know." I also asked her about my progesterone in oil process during that failed round, because it was incredibly painful and I worried that it wasn't dispersing properly in my body. I asked if that could've potentially caused issues and she said no. Now...that may be true but they never tested my progesterone levels. And this time around (my successful cycle) the PIO has been WAY better, so I still wonder about that. All that being said, I absolutely adore this woman and would never want to see a different doctor for my fertility needs.
Prepare to arrive to morning monitoring appointments VERY early. Even though they "make appointments" they see patients on a first come first serve basis.
The staff at Davies' office is like family. Georgette at the front desk knows me by name, knows my mom, and my husband too. She remembers who I'm friends with (who have been seen by their clinic in the past) and asks about them. The clinic is very small and I have never once felt like just a number. The nurse and nurse practitioner know my situation well and are always responsive to my needs. Even though I only met with Dr. Davies herself a handful of times, she never made me feel like she didn't remember me; in fact it has always been the exact opposite.
For the IUIs, I took birth control and Letrizole, with a Lupron trigger. For IVF, I used the antagonist protocol. I stimmed with Menopur, Ganorelix, Lupron, birth control, and on my successful cycle, added in Ecotrin. Then of course Progesterone in Oil and Estrodial before transfer and afterwards. I believe they used this protocol because I have PCOS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer and Aanal)
Aanal is the nurse practitioner and is absolutely wonderful. I believe she may have her hands a little full, but she handles it well. Aanal is kind, compassionate, patient, and smart. I absolutely loved being under her care. She didn't always respond as quickly as I would've liked, but again she is the only nurse practitioner at the office and I'm sure has her hands very full. Jennifer is the nurse, who took my blood, did a lot of my consults, etc. She is good at her job and is thorough. I didn't feel the warmth from her that I did from Aanal, but she was good at her job and that's all I can ask for.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
The strengths are definitely how they treat their patients. While going through such sensitive treatments, I believe this is the most important factor of a clinic. The quality of care I received was above and beyond. I plan to visit the clinic often, and was so sad when I "graduated" because they truly feel like family. Weaknesses would be their scheduling system. Even though they take appointments, they see patients on a first come first serve basis. So basically, 40 women could have a 7AM appointment. So, what happens is all those women line up in the hallway and are seen in the order in which they arrive. This makes mornings VERY difficult with work. You really do need to arrive extremely early for your appointments.
A cattle call with a line around the corner seems like an appropriate way to describe it, unfortunately. This only happened on very busy monitoring days, but women lined up outside before the doors to the building opened, and then lined up in the hallway until clinic doors opened.
My insurance (BCBS HMO) covered this process 100%, aside from PGS testing, which was about $4,000.
For both transfers, she strongly suggested I transfer only one embryo. She said that because I am young and have not done many transfers, I should continue transferring 1 until the time was right to try 2. After the first unsuccessful round, I wanted to transfer 2 and she respected my decision but was very clear about the risks. I ended up changing my mind and transferring only 1.
+ Read more- Read less

After every procedure, Dr Davis made sure to stop by the recovery room to make sure I was being taken cared of well and made sure our questions were being answered. Also, she would make it a point to call us after each major procedure to encourage us and to make sure I was doing well...She was very personable. In order to explain the complicated process of IVF, she would often simplify it by drawing diagrams that would explain clearly our options and adjust our expectations. We felt safe and confident in her abilities...
After our first unsuccessful IVF cycle [at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists], we were given the option to undergo an ERA procedure in order to determine the best possible implant day...The nursing staff was extremely supportive, thorough and encouraging!...Everything went well [during monitoring]. Staff we very professional and kind...The clinic was super supportive and the staff knew you by name. Know that when you go there, you will surely get a personable experience. There are times when there will be a long wait to get an ultrasound done but they do their best to move as efficiently as they can so that patients get to work on time and to their next appointment.
Susan Davis came highly recommended by my Obgyn. She was very personable. In order to explain the complicated process of IVF, she would often simplify it by drawing diagrams that would explain clearly our options and adjust our expectations. We felt safe and confident in her abilities.
Be honest and transparent with your expectations and concerns with Dr Davis. She will definitely do her best to support you in any way. And know that she has your best interest in mind.
After every procedure, Dr Davis made sure to stop by the recovery room to make sure I was being taken cared of well and made sure our questions were being answered. Also, she would make it a point to call us after each major procedure to encourage us and to make sure I was doing well. Her medical and office staff was always helpful, supportive and encouraging.
After our first unsuccessful IVF cycle, we were given the option to undergo an ERA procedure in order to determine the best possible implant day. Although this would postpone our next IVF cycle, my husband and I decided to do the procedure to ensure our next cycle would be more successful. The results revealed that indeed a 5day embryo transfer would produce positive results. We also were advised to complete another round of egg retrieval since we only had one embryo left. Unfortunately, our second round of egg retrieval was not as successful as the first, resulting in zero useable embryos. Despite the news, we continued with our second round of implantation and thankfully our embryo was able to implant and we are currently pregnant.
The nursing staff was extremely supportive, thorough and encouraging!
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Everything went well. Staff we very professional and kind.
+ Read more- Read less

I have very successfull experience with Susan Davies. Everything was explained very clearly to me, I was given multiple treatment options...We started with letrozole (do not remember dosage) and IUI. Doctor recommended 3 cycles only stating that chances are low after 3 failed IUIs. Letrozole dosage was always the same. After 3rd failed IUI, I decided to proceed with IVF...Doctor is very cautious about OHSS and conservative with medication dosages to be safe. We did ICSI IVF....Per doctor’s recommendation, all embryos were frozen,..I was recommended syngle embryo transfer.
This is small clinic [Davies Fert and IVF Spec] and every staff member is very friendly and involved with every patient. Office has warm and comfortable atmosphere which helps to feel that you are treated as human ...Appointmens time is flexible and over all I had very positive experience with this office. They tried to minimize stress diring the entire process...Nursing staff was very professional and caring. I have only good commens about every team member...Around $2400 for medicated IUI cycle. Around $17000 for IVF...Everyone is friendly and it feels very comfortable in the office.
I have very successfull experience with Susan Davies. Everything was explained very clearly to me, I was given multiple treatment options. Eggs retrival and transfer were successful on the first cycle. What more could you wish from your fertility doctor.
Be patient and carefully follow every instruction office gives you.
This is small clinic and every staff member is very friendly and involved with every patient. Office has warm and comfortable atmosphere which helps to feel that you are treated as human and not just as a number.
We started with letrozole (do not remember dosage) and IUI. Doctor recommended 3 cycles only stating that chances are low after 3 failed IUIs. Letrozole dosage was always the same. After 3rd failed IUI, I decided to proceed with IVF but had to wait one month for eggs retrival so did another IUI while waiting. Eggs retrival was success. Doctor is very cautious about OHSS and conservative with medication dosages to be safe. We did ICSI IVF. Out of 13 eggs retrieved, 11 were fertilized and 6 made to 5 day blastocysts. Per doctor’s recommendation, all embryos were frozen, I was told that success rates are higher if we wait at list one cycle after eggs retrival. We also did PGD testing - 5 embryos were normal. One month after retrival, we did single frozen embryo transfer wich resulted in successful pregnancy. I was on progesterone oil shots and estogen pills for first 10 weeks of pregnancy. After that, I was released to my regular Obgyn.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
Small size clinic where all staff members know your name and work together to help to achieve successful results. Everyone is friendly and it feels very comfortable in the office. I liked atmosphere of the office which was helpful every time i had to get up early in the morning for my appointments. Appointmens time is flexible and over all I had very positive experience with this office. They tried to minimize stress diring the entire process.
Around $2400 for medicated IUI cycle. Around $17000 for IVF. I paid for two IUIs,then, with the help of office, got secondary insurance which covered most expenses. Had to pay around $2000 for PGD testing and $2000 for freezing eggs and storage. Had to pay about $1000 out of pocket for eggs retrival and another $1000 for eggs transfer.
I was recommended syngle embryo transfer.
+ Read more- Read less

A very compassionate, well organized office [Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists]. You'll spend most of your time seeing PA Aanal, RN Jessica, UT Techs and the office staff. We saw Dr. Davies for the consult, retrieval, transfer and discharge appointment. ... Dr. Davies and her team are wonderful, compassionate and caring people who truly love what they do. ...
Dr. Davies and her team are wonderful, compassionate and caring people who truly love what they do. From our very first consult with Dr. Davies, we had a great experience. She answered all of our questions and was not pushy when it came time for us to make a decision about our next steps. We had been trying to conceive for nearly 2 years and I was recently diagnosed with Endometriosis Stage III. Dr. Davies provided guidance and counseling on our different options. We choose to move straight into IVF and did a frozen embryo transfer. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant!
Describe your experience with Davies Fertility & IVF Specialists.
A very compassionate, well organized office. You'll spend most of your time seeing PA Aanal, RN Jessica, UT Techs and the office staff. We saw Dr. Davies for the consult, retrieval, transfer and discharge appointment.
$4,500 (for genetic testing)