U. of Chicago

10215 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Sarajari was very caring and was available by phone and email when I needed...was very compassionate and did take a vested interest in my care. We just had too many setbacks. It would have helped if they spent more time trying to see why things were not working vs just continuing to try...We did natural cycle IVF which worked well for me vs simulated IVF. However, no pregnancy resulted. Also we did donor eggs but all the transfer failed.
Monitoring at this location [Dominion Fertility - Bethesda] was very convenient as it was not that busy...Costs at Dominion were reasonable compared to other clinics... The weakness here was that when things were not working they did not spend time trying to figure out why as much as they should have. We might have saved some failed transfers then...Natalie [nurse] was great and walked me through the process every time. She was also really good about keeping in touch via emails.
How was your experience with Susan Sarajari at Dominion Fertility?
Dr Sarajari was very compassionate and did take a vested interest in my care. We just had too many setbacks. It would have helped if they spent more time trying to see why things were not working vs just continuing to try
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Sarajari at Dominion Fertility?
If treatment is not working, just spend time analyzing why vs continuing to try
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Sarajari at Dominion Fertility?
Dr Sarajari was very caring and was available by phone and email when I needed. That is not the case with most doctors. The clinic did have a vested interest in me but for us things just did not work out
Describe the protocols Susan Sarajari used in your cycles at Dominion Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dominion Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalie Sofia)
Natalie was great and walked me through the process every time. She was also really good about keeping in touch via emails.
Describe your experience with Dominion Fertility.
Dominion is less of a factory and more compassionate (vs like Shady Grove). I did really enjoy being their patient. I just wish we had better luck. The weakness here was that when things were not working they did not spend time trying to figure out why as much as they should have. We might have saved some failed transfers then.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Dominion Fertility.
Monitoring at this location was very convenient as it was not that busy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Sarajari at Dominion Fertility.
Costs at Dominion were reasonable compared to other clinics
Describe Susan Sarajari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Dominion Fertility.
Bethesda