Not available by email
214 Terrace Avenue
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
79 Hudson Street 102 LL
Hoboken, NJ 07030
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Susan Wolf to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) to a friend?
Almost all specialists are geniuses and know their stuff. But it's the level to which Dr. Wolf will share her expertise with the patient that's impressive. Further, she breaks it down to a understandable level for us and even pulls up articles on her computer to review with us.... Dr. Wolf calls you personally with certain results. I was impressed with the amount of time spent with the doctor in ADDITION to the support & nursing staff.
The clinic [University Reproductive Associates] is efficient. If you're going in for an appointment, you won't wait more than 20 minutes (I'm being conservative here; we've never waited more than 15). If you're doing the walk-in diagnostic visit, you'll be seen quickly. You may not see your personal doctor and nurse, but they're as personable as possible given that fact.... We've done diagnostics so far. About $1500-1700 out of pocket because of copays, coinsurance, and uncovered tests (especially for the one not planning to carry a baby)
How was your experience with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
There are no stupid questions. Dr. Wolf will take the time to explain any worries/questions you have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Describe the protocols Susan Wolf used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
For diagnostics, timing is everything. You have to be very mindful of what stage of your cycle that you're on and go in early morning for testing. If that day comes on a weekend, be prepared to travel to Hasbrouck. If you don't drive it can be a pain. I guess if you don't mind paying for Uber, the travel to Hasbrouck should be fine.
We've only done diagnostics so far. So all I can say is that their amazing at saying good morning and finding veins.
Describe your experience with University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
The clinic is efficient. If you're going in for an appointment, you won't wait more than 20 minutes (I'm being conservative here; we've never waited more than 15). If you're doing the walk-in diagnostic visit, you'll be seen quickly. You may not see your personal doctor and nurse, but they're as personable as possible given that fact.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
+ Read more- Read less

PCOS, Other
She was patient, understanding, and supportive... She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
Again, like Dr. Wolf, they [the nurses] were really kind, understanding, and optimistic. When I would call with questions and a nurse called back, I always felt like I got the best help and that my questions were answered.
PCOS, Other
It was a wonderful experience. She took the time to answer all of my questions and never made me feel like I was stupid/crazy/overly concerned/overly anxious. She was incredibly optimisitic and I felt like she was always thinking about the next step and the other things we could do if it did not work out.
Be honest! She will answer all of your questions and will be honest with you, but only if you can express what you are really thinking and feeling!
Dr. Wolf was AMAZING. She was patient, understanding, and supportive - she helped me with the physical stuff but what I appreciated even more was her emotional support. She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
I did provera to get my period, then clomid from days 5-9, followed by daily monitoring, an ovidrel shot, and then the IUI. I also had an HSG done earlier in the cycle. All of this worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I had done 2 clomid only cycles with my ob/gyn, which did not lead to my ovulating.
Johanna! Again, like Dr. Wolf, they were really kind, understanding, and optimistic. When I would call with questions and a nurse called back, I always felt like I got the best help and that my questions were answered.
My procedures were covered by my insurance so I paid a 35 dollar co-pay per visit for monitoring. I did not pay anything for the HSG or the IUI. I did have to pay for medications and the only one that was substantial was the ovidrel shot, which I think was around 250 dollars.
+ Read more- Read less