Susan Wolf

University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)

Medical SchoolMount Sinai
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Hoboken
79 Hudson Street 102 LL
Hoboken, NJ 07030
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Susan Wolf to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) to a friend?
PCOS, Other
She was patient, understanding, and supportive... She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
It was a wonderful experience. She took the time to answer all of my questions and never made me feel like I was stupid/crazy/overly concerned/overly anxious. She was incredibly optimisitic and I felt like she was always thinking about the next step and the other things we could do if it did not work out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Be honest! She will answer all of your questions and will be honest with you, but only if you can express what you are really thinking and feeling!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Dr. Wolf was AMAZING. She was patient, understanding, and supportive - she helped me with the physical stuff but what I appreciated even more was her emotional support. She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
Describe the protocols Susan Wolf used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
I did provera to get my period, then clomid from days 5-9, followed by daily monitoring, an ovidrel shot, and then the IUI. I also had an HSG done earlier in the cycle. All of this worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I had done 2 clomid only cycles with my ob/gyn, which did not lead to my ovulating.
Johanna! Again, like Dr. Wolf, they were really kind, understanding, and optimistic. When I would call with questions and a nurse called back, I always felt like I got the best help and that my questions were answered.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
My procedures were covered by my insurance so I paid a 35 dollar co-pay per visit for monitoring. I did not pay anything for the HSG or the IUI. I did have to pay for medications and the only one that was substantial was the ovidrel shot, which I think was around 250 dollars.
Susan Wolf
University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)
Hoboken