Sy Le

Irving, TX 75063
972.506.9986

1 patient review filtered by:

Review of
Sy Le is wonderful. We had to stop treatment because of some health issues that came up for me. ... As stated before, the only negative is that I feel they overlooked the male factor - which turned out to be very bad once we went to a specialist for him. ... Be sure to do more research if anything on the male side comes back low/off. ...
As stated before, the only negative is that I feel they [IVFMD] overlooked the male factor - which turned out to be very bad once we went to a specialist for him. ... It was right around $500 for an IUI ... I thought the nurses were wonderful ... The only downside is they undervalued my husbands issues - which we found out from another doctor were way worse than Le or my previous doctor led on.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Sy Le is wonderful. We had to stop treatment because of some health issues that came up for me. The only downside is they undervalued my husbands issues - which we found out from another doctor were way worse than Le or my previous doctor led on.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sy Le at IVFMD?
Be sure to do more research if anything on the male side comes back low/off.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Dr. Le is very personable. He made us feel that he cared about us as people and our case.
Describe the protocols Sy Le used in your cycles at IVFMD and their degree of success.
Letrozole, trigger shot, IUI
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD.
I thought the nurses were wonderful
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Dr. Le is a great doctor and much cheaper than others in the area. As stated before, the only negative is that I feel they overlooked the male factor - which turned out to be very bad once we went to a specialist for him.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
It was right around $500 for an IUI
Describe Sy Le's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD.
Sy Le