Good

Sydney Chang works at

210 East 64th St.
212.324.2229

2022, Successful
Dr. Chang was wonderful, very sweet. She listened to all my concerns and needs. She read all my files, years worth of information. Agreed to things I wanted to do, and didn’t force a protocol on me that I wasn’t comfortable with. Always available to talk, even called or emailed to check up on me. She is absolutely by far one of the best doctors I have had, I have been to 5 others, and only 1 other was as good as her...
It is not a a big clinic [Northwell Health], so you don’t feel like just a number like other bigger clinics. You are seen pretty quickly, you do not have to wait and everything is run smoothly. It is clean, nice and organized...All [nurses] were wonderful and caring! Always available to talk about anything and everything...Morning monitoring was 7-. They are very efficient, and accommodating if you are late they don’t turn you away like other clinics I have been at...
How was your experience with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Use her! She has your best interest at heart!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
She took the time to get to know me, read all of my files which are years worth of information. Cared about what I wanted, followed up with me on multiple occasions when I was not expecting it. She is kind and warm and am so glad To have had her as my doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
All were wonderful and caring! Always available to talk about anything and everything!
Describe your experience with Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
It is not a a big clinic, so you don’t feel like just a number like other bigger clinics. You are seen pretty quickly, you do not have to wait and everything is run smoothly. It is clean, nice and organized.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Sydney Chang

2021, Successful
Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had...I reacted very well to the fertility hormones and Dr. Chang was very quick to respond to any needed changes based on my bloodwork...She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment...
It is a great clinic [Northwell Health] that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day...The nursing staff and Hannah were incredible-so compassionate and thorough in their care!...
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang-she is incredible and made our dreams come true: a baby girl on the way! She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment!! I would recommend her to anyone in need of a trustworthy, kind, and thorough doctor.
Trust Dr. Chang-she definitely knows what she’s doing!
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had. She is truly the best!
Describe the protocols Sydney Chang used in your cycles at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish). (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
It is a great clinic that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
We had excellent insurance that worked well with the doctor’s office
Describe Sydney Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
She used science to determine that based on my age and health, one embryo was appropriate and I’m glad we did!
Sydney Chang