1 review

Duke
Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center
Mount Sinai

Sydney Chang works at

Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)

New York City
210 East 64th St.
212.324.2229

2021, Successful
Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had...I reacted very well to the fertility hormones and Dr. Chang was very quick to respond to any needed changes based on my bloodwork...She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment...
It is a great clinic [Northwell Health] that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day...The nursing staff and Hannah were incredible-so compassionate and thorough in their care!...
How was your experience with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang-she is incredible and made our dreams come true: a baby girl on the way! She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment!! I would recommend her to anyone in need of a trustworthy, kind, and thorough doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Trust Dr. Chang-she definitely knows what she’s doing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had. She is truly the best!
Describe the protocols Sydney Chang used in your cycles at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish). (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
Describe your experience with Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
It is a great clinic that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
We had excellent insurance that worked well with the doctor’s office
Describe Sydney Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
She used science to determine that based on my age and health, one embryo was appropriate and I’m glad we did!
Sydney Chang
Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)
New York City