Good

Sydney Chang works in 1 office at

210 East 64th St.

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Chang is compassionate, knowledgable and an all around great doctor...She always took the time to answer any and all questions. She spent as long as needed with me during every appointment - I never felt rushed. Beyond that, she was always responsive over email to any additional questions or concerns I shared outside of appointments...was always available, understanding and worked with us to evolve our plan to be the best one for us...
All of the nurses [at Northwell Health] were compassionate and accessible. Similar to Dr. Chang - they always took the time to chat with me and answer any questions I might have...The overall clinic was great - everyone is accessible. Most appointments throughout the process are during morning 7-9 office hours. I never had to wait long and always felt like a human, specific case rather than a random patient that was being churned through a process..
How was your experience with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Dr. Chang is compassionate, knowledgable and an all around great doctor. We encountered a few bumps in the road along our fertility journey and Dr. Chang was always available, understanding and worked with us to evolve our plan to be the best one for us. I felt like she was treating me rather than following a blueprint and cannot recommend her enough.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Be honest with Dr. Chang - no question is silly and she will always take the time to talk to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Dr. Chang was the absolute best. She always took the time to answer any and all questions. She spent as long as needed with me during every appointment - I never felt rushed. Beyond that, she was always responsive over email to any additional questions or concerns I shared outside of appointments.
Describe the protocols Sydney Chang used in your cycles at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish) and their degree of success.
We initially started to build my lining with estrace and I did not respond as well as Dr. Chang had hoped. She outlined the options - trying a transfer or starting over with a new protocol. We discussed the pros/cons and ultimately decided to cancel that cycle and try again. The next time we used a modified natural cycle leveraging letrozole and had significant improvement which gave us more confidence to transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish). (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
All of the nurses were compassionate and accessible. Similar to Dr. Chang - they always took the time to chat with me and answer any questions I might have.
Describe your experience with Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
I was covered under Progeny insurance and had minimal out of pocket costs

2022, 14 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Chang is very personable, compassionate, and has excellent bedside manner. At my appointments Dr. Chang always took her time and never rushed through exams. She made sure all my questions were answered before leaving the room. She also took the time to explain to me what she was seeing on the ultrasound, which was so helpful and reassuring...She took the time to explain everything thoroughly to me and encouraged me to ask questions. She made me feel like a friend rather than a patient...
I felt like each team member in the clinic [Northwell Health] truly cared about my treatment and the success of my cycle. Everyone was very friendly and respectful...Monitoring was from 7am-9am. I would have my bloodwork drawn first and then I would immediately go to a room for my ultrasound. I never had to wait long for my ultrasound. Everything seemed organized...The nurses were excellent! Very compassionate, knowledgeable, and organized...
Dr. Chang is very personable, compassionate, and has excellent bedside manner. At my appointments Dr. Chang always took her time and never rushed through exams. She made sure all my questions were answered before leaving the room. She also took the time to explain to me what she was seeing on the ultrasound, which was so helpful and reassuring. I never felt like "just a number" with Dr. Chang. I felt like she truly cared about the success of my egg freeze cycle. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is considering moving forward with fertility treatment.
GO TO DR. CHANG! You will not regret choosing her as your REI doctor.
Dr. Chang listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions at each appointment. She has excellent bedside manner and never rushed through her appointments. She took the time to explain everything thoroughly to me and encouraged me to ask questions. She made me feel like a friend rather than a patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
The nurses were excellent! Very compassionate, knowledgeable, and organized. The nurses made me feel excited to come for my next appointment.
I felt like each team member in the clinic truly cared about my treatment and the success of my cycle. Everyone was very friendly and respectful. My entire experience was wonderful. I would recommend the clinic and Dr. Chang to my friends and loved ones, as well as anyone who is interested in moving forward with fertility treatment. You will not regret it!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
I had insurance coverage for my cycle.

2022, Successful
Dr. Chang was wonderful, very sweet. She listened to all my concerns and needs. She read all my files, years worth of information. Agreed to things I wanted to do, and didn’t force a protocol on me that I wasn’t comfortable with. Always available to talk, even called or emailed to check up on me. She is absolutely by far one of the best doctors I have had, I have been to 5 others, and only 1 other was as good as her...
It is not a a big clinic [Northwell Health], so you don’t feel like just a number like other bigger clinics. You are seen pretty quickly, you do not have to wait and everything is run smoothly. It is clean, nice and organized...All [nurses] were wonderful and caring! Always available to talk about anything and everything...Morning monitoring was 7-. They are very efficient, and accommodating if you are late they don’t turn you away like other clinics I have been at...
Use her! She has your best interest at heart!
She took the time to get to know me, read all of my files which are years worth of information. Cared about what I wanted, followed up with me on multiple occasions when I was not expecting it. She is kind and warm and am so glad To have had her as my doctor.
All were wonderful and caring! Always available to talk about anything and everything!
It is not a a big clinic, so you don’t feel like just a number like other bigger clinics. You are seen pretty quickly, you do not have to wait and everything is run smoothly. It is clean, nice and organized.
2022, Successful
Dr. Chang was wonderful. Her bedside manner was excellent- she was professional and compassionate. She was available via email for all questions. I got the results I wanted so obviously am happy but was satisfied with the process. I have been to other doctors and this was a better overall experience...She listens to you which is paramount in fertility struggles. She is professional and honest.
Easy to make an appointment [at Northwell Health]. No long wait times. Weekend hours. On call people available for questions. Strong communication. Very seamless. Organized and everyone is pleasant. Highly recommend. Much better than other fertility offices. Wonderful...Dr. Chang was wonderful. Her bedside manner was excellent- she was professional and compassionate. She was available via email for all questions. I got the results I wanted so obviously am happy but was satisfied with the process. I have been to other doctors and this was a better overall experience.
Easy to make an appointment. No long wait times. Weekend hours. On call people available for questions. Strong communication. Very seamless. Organized and everyone is pleasant. Highly recommend. Much better than other fertility offices. Wonderful

2022, Successful
Dr. Chang was very thorough and explicit about her protocols and always provided her reasons. -Before starting the IVF medications, she performed the Laparascopy and and Hysteroscopy -After the procedures, she provided the names of the medications I 'll be taking along with modules as a reference for when I did the medications at home. -Dr. Chang carefully reviewed all of my blood work and also provided additional steps based on my levels on progesterone...
My husband and I could not have asked for a better nursing staff [at Northwell Health]. They were all extremely responsive, and showed high levels of compassion. They responded in a timely manner to all of my emails and always followed up on their word. I received a follow up phone call EVERY TIME they said they would. They were always friendly and showed the utmost respect...Everything about the clinic was an excellent experience...
Dr. Chang is the absolute best. I have never met a doctor more compassionate and understanding. My husband I completely trusted her with our journey to parenthood and we felt a sense of ease as she guided us along the way. She reassured us on multiple occasions, and supported us through all the emotions we were feeling on this life changing journey. If you are looking for someone who you can trust, look no further, Dr. Chang is the person you want 10,000%.
If you are having challenges of trusting the process, Dr. Chang is the person to help you along the way. She has the ability to transform your thoughts and the IVF process in a way that allows you to enjoy the beautiful ride to parenthood.
During my time with Dr. Chang, not once did I ever feel like a number. Every visit I was referred to as my name, and her ability to intentionally listen was what sold my husband and I. Although we wore masks, I could always tell she was smiling with her eyes and everything she suggested was at the best interest for my husband and myself. Dr. Chang answered every question I had during our journey and provided sound reasons for all of her responses. I have never felt more at peace with a Doctor. We are forever grateful.
My husband and I could not have asked for a better nursing staff. They were all extremely responsive, and showed high levels of compassion. They responded in a timely manner to all of my emails and always followed up on their word. I received a follow up phone call EVERY TIME they said they would. They were always friendly and showed the utmost respect. I couldn't be more happier with my experience with the entire nursing staff.
Everything about the clinic was an excellent experience. From the wait time, to the check in process, the friendly faces, the waiting area, access to the bathroom and so much more. It was the greatest experience of my life.
All of my costs were covered via my insurance.
Describe Sydney Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Dr. Chang explained from the very beginning that transferring 1 embryo would produce the highest results of a pregnancy, and prevent the possibility of a high risk pregnancy with transferring 2 embryos.

2021, Successful
Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had...I reacted very well to the fertility hormones and Dr. Chang was very quick to respond to any needed changes based on my bloodwork...She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment...
It is a great clinic [Northwell Health] that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day...The nursing staff and Hannah were incredible-so compassionate and thorough in their care!...
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang-she is incredible and made our dreams come true: a baby girl on the way! She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment!! I would recommend her to anyone in need of a trustworthy, kind, and thorough doctor.
Trust Dr. Chang-she definitely knows what she’s doing!
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had. She is truly the best!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish). (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
It is a great clinic that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day!
We had excellent insurance that worked well with the doctor’s office
She used science to determine that based on my age and health, one embryo was appropriate and I’m glad we did!