Medical SchoolAlbert Einstein
ResidencyAlbert Einstein
FellowshipMount Sinai
635 Madison Avenue
212-756-5777
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tanmoy Mukherjee to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New York to a friend?
He [Dr. Mukherjee] would not show up to procedures he said he would do, he would want to trigger me early and I would have to correct him, he did the same cycle 5 times when I asked him specifically to change protocol that wasn't working. He advised me against a laparoscopy and I went and had one with another doctor and they found moderate endometriosis...standard ivf retrievals follistim/menopur high doses not variation other than the day I was triggered.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
I feel like I wasted my time and my insurance money with someone too busy to give me the individualized attention and care that I needed. 5 retrievals and 1 failed double FET and I feel like I completely wasted my time with him. All of my bloodwork and numbers show that a different approach was needed and with him there is zero thinking outside of the box. Factory. Number. You don't matter as a patient or a person.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Don't waste you time. I never felt better than when I went to two separate opinions after and they both said WTF was he doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He would not show up to procedures he said he would do, he would want to trigger me early and I would have to correct him, he did the same cycle 5 times when I asked him specifically to change protocol that wasn't working. He advised me against a laparoscopy and I went and had one with another doctor and they found moderate endometriosis.
Describe the protocols Tanmoy Mukherjee used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Really liked the nurses and carer coordinator. No complaints other than getting bad news from strangers and nurses I never met many times which I felt was inappropriate.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA is a factory, like most of the clinics in NYC. I found it clean and efficient but always busy. Always a wait during monitoring hours. I am not sure if other doctors are like Dr. Mukhergee but if you are not an easy case or want someone to pay attention to your care and not make you feel like he has somewhere better to be- then don't go to Dr. Mukhergee.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Super busy at all times. Always a wait.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York.
I had an awesome financial coordinator! Couldn't reccomend her enough! Thank you Joann ndor
Describe Tanmoy Mukherjee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
He agreed to transfer two. I had one high quality and one low quality. Both failed no implantation.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
To be honest I didn't really feel like a patient of Dr. Mukherjee's. I saw/spoke with him only a hand of times and it was mainly to receive bad news, when a cycle failed. I do not feel like I developed a patient/doctor relationship with Dr. Mukherjee given the amount of time spent together and lack of personalized attention to my case. He is a nice person, very well experienced in the field, and he will answer questions if you have them but he (and RMA) seem to be very set on their standard mode of operations. I think Dr Mukherjee / RMA is fine if you fit into their standard protocol but not so if you need personalized attention.
Ask him how often you will see him, how he will determine your course of treatment, what will be the next steps if the current treatment fails, and then decide if it is going to be a good fit for your needs and expectations.
I think this is more a result of the clinic I visited than the doctor. I was recommended by my OBGYN to go to RMANY. RMA has great numbers, they see probably thousands of patients, they have a system set up to get you in and out the door, on a protocol, and processed. It's like a machine, somewhat well oiled, with the exception of their finance department which seems in a bit of disarray. I think being just another number is okay if the protocol works for you, and it does for many. I have a friend and also my OBGYN that have had success for RMA. Unfortunately this was not the case for me and I feel like I could have done with more specialized attention and personalized protocol.
I went through 3 retrievals with Mukherjee. The first protocol he used was the antagonist protocol, which is surprising to me as I've read it is for poor responders or people with PCOS, of which I am neither. The second protocol was antagonist with estrogen priming. Those first 2 cycles resulted in no viable embryos for transfer. The third protocol was down regulation, which I've read is the place where most doctors start but he said is "old technology". I ended up with 1 viable embryo (which ultimately ended up in a chemical pregnancy). During the 9 month period I was under his care I probably saw or spoke to him 5 times. He likened the first 2 unsuccessful attempts to bad luck. After the 3rd unsuccessful cycle he's referred me to a reproductive immunologist since my infertility is still "unexplained". For this I am thankful because I feel like I might be able to find some answers. I think Dr Mukherjee and RMA is fine if you fit into their standard protocol but not so if you need personalized attention.
I spoke with so many nurses here and the experience really varied dependent on who you spoke with. I think all the nurses seemed competent. They provided clear instruction 95% of the time and would be willing to provide you with information if you asked. They would not automatically provide you with information such as embryo grading, so you sort of need to know what to ask for. I get the impression that the clinic sees so many patients that they are just trying to manage their time.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
This clinic sees a lot of patients. If your concern is efficiency and you don't require personalized attention or protocols then this place is fine. The monitoring hours are good. There are several locations so monitoring isn't so much a chore. They work with several pharmacies that offer good prices, some which will even deliver your meds to you. They get you in and out so you can get to work on time. If you're expecting to talk to someone as a matter of course in your treatment, or to see the same person throughout your treatment, this is not the place for you.
Approximately $9K for retrieval, $5K for transfer, $2K for PGD, $2K for PGD administrative fee, $750 for anesthesia, $5K for medications
The doctor told me that they do not transfer more than 1 embryo at a time but when I was waiting to have my transfer I heard him say to the couple next door that they were having 2 embryos transferred. If you undergo genetic testing they will always discourage you from transferring more than 1 embryo at a time.
NY - Westside
5 Eggs Frozen
Although I saw the doctor [Mukherjee] briefly during treatment, he was kind, focused and answered all my questions and comments. I once called to his office to ask some follow up questions but he wasn't available at that specific moment. Less than two hours later he personally called me back to follow up on my questions... It is important to note that Dr. Mukherjee is part of the RMA practice, so at the end you don't see/talk to your doctor often, as you also interact with other doctors from the practice. So expect not to have your own doctor present at all ultrasounds checkups /retrieval procedure.
5 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
I had a positive experience with Dr. Mukherjee. Overall he is an experienced doctor and throughout my treatment he was kind and clear when he communicated information to me. He answered all my questions and doubts. It is important to note that Dr. Mukherjee is part of the RMA practice, so at the end you don't see/talk to your doctor often, as you also interact with other doctors from the practice. So expect not to have your own doctor present at all ultrasounds checkups /retrieval procedure. Also note that RMA, at least the office in Madison Ave. is a very crowded place. Still I thought it was clean and extremely well organized. All RMA staff including doctors, nurses and assistants were all kind and extremely responsive to questions and requests of support.
It is important to be proactive throughout your treatment and engage the doctor as much as possible. Dr. Mukherjee will answer your questions and doubts, so make sure that you ask all questions you have and that you effectively communicate specific issues that aren't fully clear/or that you would like to learn more about.
Although I saw the doctor briefly during treatment, he was kind, focused and answered all my questions and comments. I once called to his office to ask some follow up questions but he wasn't available at that specific moment. Less than two hours later he personally called me back to follow up on my questions.
I followed an antagonist protocol. Retrieved 9 eggs and froze 5.
All nurses at RMA Madison Ave. branch were very helpful and clear in their guidance/instructions. I always though I was being a pain by asking them so many questions, but they all made me feel conformable by asking questions and requesting additional guidance.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA Madison Ave. branch is very crowded (especially during morning monitoring hours), but it is still clean and well organized. All staff from doctors, nurses, and assistants are kind and responsive to any request.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Morning monitoring hours are from 7 to 8:30am, so it allowed me to go there and then head to work, which I thought was very convenient. On average I waited 20-25 minutes to get called, and was done in an average of 15-20 minutes for both ultrasound and blood work.
US$9000 for egg freezing treatment, plus US$6000 of medicine (medicine was covered by my insurance).
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr. Mukherjee seemed to grieve with me when I experienced losses and cheer us on as we tried again. He knew our personal situation and inquired appropriately; he made great efforts to help us negotiate IVF process financially as we were out of pocket. He's a lovely man who seems to genuinely care for patients....He's a great, smart doctor with a lot of experience. If he's not pushed, he will tell you what he thinks and move on. But if you have questions, concerns, alternative treatment protocols, he will give them serious consideration, discuss with you and follow ultimately what you want to do (assuming it is medically sound). I suppose he would be great for a very passive patient (i.e., one who wants a doctor who sets the course without much input) or a very active one. For middle of the road types who want a bit more but don't ask for it, he may not be the right choice.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Be proactive but trust his judgment!
Gonal F + menopur with estrogen priming Lupron microdose flare
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Alissa (coordinator) and Robin (nurse))
Alissa was great -- very organized, compassionate, and human. Same for Robin and other nurses, very clear communicators. I did have a prior coordinator who was not great and I asked to switch and was switched without a problem.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: big, well run organization; great stats; excellent care. Weaknesses: it's huge and so can feel like a factory. Sometimes the waits for monitoring on weekends can be obscene.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I usually did monitoring in Brooklyn and it was reasonable. The Madison Ave office could be a "cattle call" and on a couple of occasions when I didn't come at the very beginning (i.e., 7am), I had to endure very long waits.
Out of pocket cycle was about $18k plus meds. I ultimately got a discount (repeat customer here!) to $12,500.
Mukherjee is very pro-PGD (as are we -- I'm 42) and so we never discussed transferring more than one healthy embryo at a time.
NY - Eastside
I'm an info-seeker so I continued to pore over my lab results and find new research about specific numbers and factors. I emailed the doctor [Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee] a couple times with articles that concerned me, and it was clear he had accounted for that data and could explain what applied and did not apply in my case. He was reassuring but trustworthy, in my opinion, and didn't seem overly confident. Just enough that I could get through and feel like "of course SOMETHING will work, just a matter of finding what will".
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
I came into my first appointment with some fears about what it would take to get my baby (babies as it turned out!). Dr Mukherjee was very cheerful and seemed right at the edge of all the research I had done myself. He recommended we start with the medication I had read about for my specific problem. I'm an info-seeker so I continued to pore over my lab results and find new research about specific numbers and factors. I emailed the doctor a couple times with articles that concerned me, and it was clear he had accounted for that data and could explain what applied and did not apply in my case. He was reassuring but trustworthy, in my opinion, and didn't seem overly confident. Just enough that I could get through and feel like "of course SOMETHING will work, just a matter of finding what will".
Do a lot of research beforehand and if you have a question in the moment ask it, don't wait for it to be answered, especially if you think what he said was ambiguous or contradictory or anything like that. If you think of a question after you leave the office, call the office or email Dr Mukherjee right away, don't wonder or wait until your next appointment. He responds well to challenges. And besides, you're likely paying good money for this, so get your money's worth.
It's a busy practice and they have limited time to spend with each patient. At the same time, everyone was friendly and courteous and all my questions were answered. Dr Mukherjee replied to my emails quickly and with a meaningful response. The treatment prescribed was not working and I was becoming increasingly frustrated. He was surprised it wasn't working (so, honest) but still thinking of the next step and never gave me a sense of doom. As it turns out the one cycle I did with him worked, so that may give me rose-colored glasses. But overall it was a positive and warm experience which felt more human than "factory line".
Because I have irregular cycles and anovulation, we needed to control the flow of hormones in my follicular phase so that one or more matured appropriately. Because I have PCOS, we also needed to be careful not to stimulate the growth of too many follicles at once. Clomid is often prescribed as a first line of treatment to encourage the growth of at least one follicle. In my case, since I have so many follicles on each ovary from having PCOS, I had researched and Dr Mukherjee recommended Femara (Letrozole) which is better at producing a single mature follicle. On Day 4 of my cycle (because it happened to fall on the day of my appointment and he gave me the prescription right then and there, though CD 3 is more common) I started taking Femara pills and took them for 5 days. The next step was to return to the office to monitor the growth of my follicles. They were hardly growing, which was unexpected. He instructed me to restart the Femara for another 5 days. Another monitoring appointment, a little growth, but not enough. He said another 5 days of Femara, and alluded to trying injectables next time if this cycle didn't work (meaning either that the cycle was cancelled and no IUI was performed, or an IUI was performed and no pregnancy/live birth resulted). The 3rd round of Femara--still in one cycle--nudged two follicles just enough that he decided we could go ahead and do a trigger shot of Ovidrel to ensure I would ovulate when expected and do the IUI about 36 hours later. I gave myself the Ovidrel shot at home on a Sunday night. Tuesday morning (2 days after Ovidrel shot) I had my IUI and two Saturdays later I got a positive home pregnancy test. I did blood work at the practice with the nurses and my beta HCG and progesterone levels were very good. I repeated the blood work several times before I could have my ultrasound. Around 5-6 weeks pregnant I had my ultrasound with a different doctor and he found two gestational sacs and yolk sacs. A week or two later I had another ultrasound and they found heartbeats, fetal poles, etc. and I was released to my OB/Gyn. Dr Mukherjee recommended a specific Maternal Fetal Medicine practice that he regarded highly for multiples (i.e. twins +).
The main cost was monitoring visits which were about $250 I think, and the IUI itself. Once I was pregnant, the bloodwork was covered by insurance. I did get reimbursed for quite a lot of the out of pocket I paid for those early ultrasounds since it was prenatal care.
2013 - 2014
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
He [Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee] seemed very busy and while I feel he gave me the numbers and information, I also felt he was very booked and ready to see the next patient. I wish he would have explained to me sooner before all the pills and iuis and 4 ivfs that my numbers were very dismal. I am not sure why he even tried the iuis or tried it more than once. I feel RMA in general is just a factory.
2013 - 2014
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
I felt like he had a lot of patients. That I had 5 minutes to squeeze in his information and any of my questions (and felt more than 3 questions was a little too much or to be discussed with nurse). I felt more like he was following a set way of doing things. Like patient A comes in on first visit. Tell them to do x, y, z and then if that doesn't work do this next thing. I didn't feel it was tailored to me or my situation.
To spend more in depth time. Be open friendly and even if busy, give them a sense that you are with them in the moment and they aren't just a number.
He seemed very busy and while I feel he gave me the numbers and information, I also felt he was very booked and ready to see the next patient. I wish he would have explained to me sooner before all the pills and iuis and 4 ivfs that my numbers were very dismal. I am not sure why he even tried the iuis or tried it more than once. I feel RMA in general is just a factory.
I don't remember. I felt like the clinic had set protocols and he just tried them on me.
There were many, many nurses. I don't believe I ever had one more than 2 or 3 times. Several were down right rude and horrible. One even said, "I don't know why you are bothering to do this." As though I had come up with the protocol or what should be done. I did have one nurse who was so nice and friendly. She didn't seem to be there for long though.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The more I think about this clinic, the angry I get. I feel it was a factory. They didn't care about me as a patient at all. The nurses were unhelpful. They had "case workers" that seemed untrained and uneducated. I got billed multiple times for the same thing (but luckily the woman in finance was my only ally). When it was clear I needed to do DE, I asked for appointments and no one would call me back. We used up all of my insurance money and then $20,000 or more of my own and I feel once they saw the cash run out, they just stopped responding. Once I researched DE and interviewed 3 other clinics (ORM, Shady Grove and CCRM), I realized what a horrible clinic RMA NY was. It was night and day.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I disliked this, but I do understand how this can be more efficient for the clinic. Sometimes I would wait 60-90minutes and a few times more. It added to the feeling of a cattle call and seeing different people each time. I felt like a cog in the wheel than a woman who was trying to have a baby.
I believe it was $25,000 of my insurance coverage and about $20,000-$25,000 of our own money.
NY - Eastside
I did 3 rounds of IUI without any medicine, just ultrasound monitoring [with Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee]. After that we moved to clomid and an ovadril trigger shot. We planned to do that for 3 rounds and if it didn't work, move on to IVF. Luckily it worked the last round of IUI with meds...He was patient, answered a MILLION questions, even via email in weekends. He was truthful and also kind and caring. I felt like I was in really good, caring hands.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He is upbeat, realistic and worked with us to do what we needed. He was compassionate and caring. He is attentive and responsive. He is organized and a clear communicator. He is upbeat, realistic and worked with us to do what we needed. He was compassionate and caring. He is attentive and responsive. He is organized and a clear communicator.
He's a good guy who is caring and passionate about helping people get pregnant.
I did 3 rounds of IUI without any medicine, just ultrasound monitoring. After that we moved to clomid and an ovadril trigger shot. We planned to do that for 3 rounds and if it didn't work, move on to IVF. Luckily it worked the last round of IUI with meds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Impressively coordinated. Quick to follow up and answer questions/get me bloodwork results. Gentle with ovadril shots. Helpful finding me the cheapest pharmacy to get my medicine from when it wasn't fully covered.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Go early for monitoring, you'll go right in! They are very coordiated from admins tl nurses to doctors. Go early for monitoring, you'll go right in! They are very coordiated from admins tl nurses to doctors.
I was covered by insurance, only paid about $400 out of pocket there, and $100 3 times for Ovadril.
N/A for IUI
NY - Eastside
Dr Mukherjee genuinely care about his patients and took the time to talk at length with me and my husband, who is also a physician and had very detailed questions. He was responsive by email and his staff followed up in a caring and patient manner as well...He evaluated our situation and did not push us to do IVF... I saw him for all the visits that really mattered. Once when I was struggling with a medication he even followed up with me later that day to make sure I was ok. He's wonderful.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He evaluated our situation and did not push us to do IVF, rather explained it was an option that would significantly decrease the chance of an abnormality resulting in miscarriage. We chose to do IVF and throughout the process he and his staff were hugely supportive. I saw him for all the visits that really mattered. Once when I was struggling with a medication he even followed up with me later that day to make sure I was ok. He's wonderful.
Be prepared that RMA can feel like a factory, but don't let that cloud your experience. Mukherjee himself is a renowned and competent dr. You're in good hands.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Isabelle)
I spoke with multiple nurses and each time the person knew exactly what I needed to do next and was able to guide me in the process, but don't expect a "buddy" throughout this. They have a large staff and they rotate around.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
It's true it's a well-oiled machine, but one that works! Go as early as possible for monitoring or risk waiting a while.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
They are pretty flexible if you run late for monitoring or need to see a nurse that day.
Insurance covered 90% of cost
NY - Eastside
He's [Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee] very knowledgable but seems rushed.... Although the care is good at RMA and all of the doctors are experienced and knowledgable, they see a high number of patients each day. They follow a very organized system and the doctors, nurses and office staff provide consistent service but it all seems automatic and hurried. I didn't often feel like I was able to get enough insight or information - especially when I was in for ultrasounds. I was usually told that a nurse would call me with results and will let me know what my doctor wants to do as a next step (during monitoring hours, I would see whatever doctor was available and not necessarily my own). Again, I feel like everyone is well trained and the information is correct but it feels very formulaic and hurried.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He's very knowledgable but seems rushed.
Ask as many questions as you can.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Knowledgeable and experienced staff. High volume of patients - which means that the operations are managed well, but it can feel a bit impersonal. Considering the volume of patients, the staff works hard to make you feel like you are getting individualized attention.
Some were covered by my insurance and some were not.
2012
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I felt this doctor [Dr Mukherjee at RMA] was terrible. I was describing to him abdominal pain, bloating etc. all of these symptoms of endometriosis ( I didn't know at the time that's what it was) and he was like - sometimes people don't feel well. So he didn't listen to me. He just followed his "in the box" numbers. I did a couple IUIS there and it just felt like a total factory. My first FSH level was 28.5. I asked him about reproductive immunology and he made me feel very silly for asking.
2012
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Just bad. Also, see my comments from the human section. He was hard to get a hold of. He was pushy pushy to IVG IV[F] I have to add. He dismissed my symptoms that I later learned pointed to endometriosis. AND later, I was diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. The funny (or not so funny) thing is, I read in NY Magazine that he is the expert in endometriosis. He totally unprofessionally told us how terrible another doctor we had met with was.
I felt this doctor was terrible. I was describing to him abdominal pain, bloating etc. all of these symptoms of endometriosis ( I didn't know at the time that's what it was) and he was like - sometimes people don't feel well. So he didn't listen to me. He just followed his "in the box" numbers. I did a couple IUIS there and it just felt like a total factory. My first FSH level was 28.5. I asked him about reproductive immunology and he made me feel very silly for asking.
He wanted us to do IVF right away. He did not believe in immune treatment. We did a couple medicated IUIs with him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jill)
I felt they were disorganized and some of them were just rude.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic felt like a factory. Sometimes wait times were very long.
Mostly covered by insurance bc we just did IUIS
NY - Eastside
He [Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee] was warm and thorough and realistic while being optimistic. I was fully aware of what i was getting myself into- i was prepared for him to be much more pessimistic, but he made me feel hopeful while also aware of everything at each stage...He took the time to explain everything to me and was warm...Clomid for first cycle. then injectibles for the next cycle. No results for the first two cycles. I continued injectibles for the next two cycles but didn't follow through with the IUIs. He encouraged me along the way, and was very supportive of acupuncture and other non-western methods.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He was warm and thorough and realistic while being optimistic. I was fully aware of what i was getting myself into- i was prepared for him to be much more pessimistic, but he made me feel hopeful while also aware of everything at each stage.
Appreciate his straightforwardness. Not a ton of hand-holding but he did make me feel cared for and cared about.
He took the time to explain everything to me and was warm.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
It's large and not very private- i understood that there was a "factory-like" element to the clinic but i was pleasantly surprised by the compassion and effort and time I was given.
2011 - 2013
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Trust and communicate with your doctor. Dr Mukherjee was always willing to address and explain and concerns I had and change treatment if I wasn't comfortable...Always knew who I was and my history. When I found out my pregnancy had lost the heartbeat while he was doing an ultrasound he was unbelievably kind
2011 - 2013
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Amazing doctor. Working with infertility patients takes compassion, patience and understanding on top of skill. I was very happy with him as my doctor.
Everyone with knowledgable and helpful.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Get to the office early for ultrasounds, expect to wait. I do wish the clinic had an easy way to acces records online. Betas, pregnancy tests, etc
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
The waiting area was always packed but I don't see anything that could be done about that
I don't remember exactly, but I believe I paid @$12,000 per cycle
NY - Westside
If I did have a question about a morning visit he [Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee] was good about getting back to me...Honest and friendly he was easy to reach by email. I had been to previous clinics where they rushed into treatment and overlooked a fibroid that was clearly a problem. On my first scan dr Mukherjee said it had to go. A few clomid cycles after the surgery I was pregnant!
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He doesn’t monitor every day. If I did have a question about a morning visit he was good about getting back to me
He took the time to look at my records and perform a thorough ultrasound
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Paola)
Available and caring
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Very busy place but they know what they are doing. Multiple offices made monitoring easy. All staff are accessible by email. Working out financial issues was time consuming Overall very well run office
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Mukherjee [at RMA of New York] was always very honest and realistic about my diagnosis...[He] is reasonable yet aggressive. He did not want me to waste time with too many IUIs, which many people end up doing. We proceeded to IVF and ended up pregnant after 3 transfers.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Dr. Mukherjee was always very honest and realistic about my diagnosis.
Dr. Mukherjee is warm, has a good bedside manner and explains things thoroughly but easy to understand.
Dr. Mukherjee is reasonable yet aggressive. He did not want me to waste time with too many IUIs, which many people end up doing. We proceeded to IVF and ended up pregnant after 3 transfers.
2009 - 2012
8 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Spoke to me like a real person with a brain; wasn't flustered when I got emotional; spent time explaining things; was positive but honest.
2009 - 2012
8 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
I know of no weaknesses. He was the ideal doctor for me and I would recommend him to anyone for ART, and I have referred friends to him many times.
Be realistic and patient with the process. Ask questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: don't recall name)
Intelligence