Taraneh Nazem

NY - Eastside
635 Madison Avenue, 10th Floor
212-756-5777

2020, 10 Eggs Frozen
I chose Dr. Nazem based on her credentials and what I received was above and beyond a diverse group of women (and some men) who want the best for me and my needs. I found not only a doctor to freeze my eggs, but a facility [RMA of New York] I will go to for any fertility needs in the future. ... I went to Dr. Nazem based on research and after discussing the best plan for me (egg freezing), we went right into an exam room and put all my fears at ease.
[At RMA of New York] I was immediately appointed an IVF Coordinator, Finance Trainer and a Primary IVF Nurse to start the process. Each step was easy to understand with training videos on how to administer medications, there was personalized paperwork to help keep track of daily shots, and if all else failed a phone call or email was readily available. I never felt alone throughout the process.
How was your experience with Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York?
If you aren't sure just make the appointment and put your mind at ease.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Tatiana Alicea; Shira Levie)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I am 35-years-old in a long happy relationship but both of us are not ready for children. My worries stemmed from can I even have kids to how many eggs do I have left? I went to Dr. Nazem based on research and after discussing the best plan for me (egg freezing), we went right into an exam room and put all my fears at ease. I was immediately appointed an IVF Coordinator, Finance Trainer and a Primary IVF Nurse to start the process. Each step was easy to understand with training videos on how to administer medications, there was personalized paperwork to help keep track of daily shots, and if all else failed a phone call or email was readily available. I never felt alone throughout the process. Each appointment (and there are a lot!) was early and I was in and out within 30 minutes. I spent more time in the uber on most days. Even though they were quick appointments, I always was asked about me and how I was doing. Everyone was always very friendly and considerate of what I was happening. After the procedure I was struggling a bit and the front receptionist walked me all the way to my ride (I wish I would have remembered her name, but I had a lot going on. Thank you for your consideration!). She made sure I was safely on my way home. The bad - I was confused in the beginning with the shot regimen and stressed myself out, shocking but the shots didn’t feel great, I couldn't work out for weeks the way I like to, I was bloated in my lower stomach, trips to the office got old, and I cramped for three days after the procedure (make sure you have a heating pad!) The good - I have given myself a breath to choose when I am ready to have children and to give myself a better chance to live the life I want to lead. I chose Dr. Nazem based on her credentials and what I received was above and beyond a diverse group of women (and some men) who want the best for me and my needs. I found not only a doctor to freeze my eggs, but a facility I will go to for any fertility needs in the future. Thank you to Dr. Nazem, Shira, Geraldine, Tatiana, and all the nurses!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York.
- $9,000 for egg freezing cycle - $750 anesthesia for egg retrieval procedure - $4,000 - $7,000 for medications
Taraneh Nazem