Medical SchoolUSC
Oakbrook Terrace
2 Trans Am Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
630-545-3766
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tarun Jain to a friend?
9.7

4.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Northwestern Medicine to a friend?
Dr. Jain listened to our concerns from our previous two IVF cycles and adjusted our protocol to help achieve our desired results (i.e. no OHSS) for our third cycle.... After my second retrieval, in which they harvested 29 eggs, my husband and I told Dr. Jain that we didn’t want to go that route again. Dr. Jain said that more eggs out better but felt for us and did what he could so that I wouldn’t produce an over abundance of eggs.
Investor
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine?
We were initially introduced to Dr. Jain during our third embryo transfer. He was kind and careful during that procedure. I ended up becoming pregnant but lost the baby nine weeks later. As an aside, it turns out that the baby had a severe case of down syndrome. In between the embryo transfer and our miscarriage, our doctor had retired and it was recommended that we meet with Dr. Jain for our follow-up appointment. Despite being a large clinic, Dr. Jain remembered performing our embryo transfer and gave his condolences several times given that we lost the baby from that transfer. We decided to move forward with Dr. Jain for our third, and hopefully last, IVF cycle. We just had our egg retrieval two day’s ago, but so far Dr. Jain has been extremely sympathetic to our situation, needs and wishes and has done whatever was in his ability to set us up for a good outcome. Most importantly, he listens to what we have to say.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine?
I would tell a perspective patient that they most likely won’t see Dr. Jain often but know that he is working behind the scenes and will monitor your case and implement your wishes however he can. So please speak up. Dr. Jain is there to listen and craft a plan with your assistance.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine?
Describe the protocols Tarun Jain used in your cycles at Northwestern Medicine and their degree of success.
I am prone to OHSS. After my second retrieval, in which they harvested 29 eggs, my husband and I told Dr. Jain that we didn’t want to go that route again. Dr. Jain said that more eggs out better but felt for us and did what he could so that I wouldn’t produce an over abundance of eggs. He put me on 75 units of Menopur and 125 units of Follistim. After five days, he reduced my Follistim dose to 100 units and we discontinued my stims after 8 days. The doctor who performed my egg retrieval, Dr. Boots, ended up getting 16 eggs of which 11 fertilized. We are much happier with this modest amount.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Dana M. Sullivan, RN)
My primary nurse, Dana Sullivan, RN, could not be a better caregiver. I have work with three different REs (the first two retired) and she has been my one constant. Dana is kind and companionate and the one that I’ve talked to when I had a positive beta and a negative beta. She also sought me out at the clinic after my miscarriage to give her condolences. She is great at what she does.
Describe your experience with Northwestern Medicine.
I would definitely recommend the Northwestern Fertility Clinic. Given that they’re part of the Northwestern network of hospitals, it gives me faith that I am working with top notch care givers in a top notch institution. The appointments are usually very well run and efficient. The only drawback is that since they’re such a large clinic, there is little room for flexibility. If you are unable to make it to a monitoring appointment betweem the ascribed times, you will have to wait until the next day.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Northwestern Medicine.
The clinic down monitoring within a two hour window each morning during the early hours (6:45 to 7:45, I believe). While this doesn’t always jive with our schedule, especially with a little one at home that needs to be dropped off at daycare, once we get to the clinic, monitoring appointments usually run very smoothly. I am usually in and out within twenty minutes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine.
We are lucky in that our insurance covers the procedures related to IVF. We only have to pay for medications and genetic testing. That being said, we asked Dr. Jain to send in the request for medications in December even though we weren’t doing IVF until February because we had already spent our deductible in 2018 and the medications would be free (we’ll take our small wins where we can). Dr. Jain complied but failed to order enough Follistim to cover a minimum of 8 days. What we had only covered 7 days. We had to purchase more Follistim in February because we were 75 units short and it cost us $1.5k. We will also have to pay for genetic testing, which will likely cost around $5k.
Describe Tarun Jain's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwestern Medicine.
The fertility clinic as a whole has a very strict one embryo transfer policy. I’m not sure what circumstances would make the doctors change this protocol. Perhaps if the patient is over 40 and did not test their embryos they would be more willing to transfer more than one.
What specific things went wrong at Northwestern Medicine?
Chicago

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine.

I have been doing iui with injectables. Each time depending on my response he [Dr. Tarun Jain] has adjusted the dosage when necessary. I have only one functioning tube, we make sure that is the side with the follicles be fore proceeding with the iui. He also has me begin progesterone a few days following my treatment...is patient and kind. He is willing to take the time to answer all of your questions and explain the treatment plan in detail.
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Dr. Jain is compassionate. He is willing to explain things in detail and genuinely cares. He is not in a rush to push things that he knows will be financially difficult for his patients. He takes your thoughts and feelings into consideration with his recommendations for your treatment plan. I truly feel that he is invested in the process of doing what is best to achieve a baby.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Come with any questions or concerns you have and he will address them all and answer to the best of his ability.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Dr. Jain is patient and kind. He is willing to take the time to answer all of your questions and explain the treatment plan in detail.
Describe the protocols Tarun Jain used in your cycles at Chicago IVF and their degree of success.
I have been doing iui with injectables. Each time depending on my response he has adjusted the dosage when necessary. I have only one functioning tube, we make sure that is the side with the follicles be fore proceeding with the iui. He also has me begin progesterone a few days following my treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chicago IVF. (Assigned nurse: Angela)
Angela is wonderful. I could not say enough good things about her. She is patient, accommodating, and truly cares for all of her patients. She is a huge support and I could not have gotten this far without her.
Describe your experience with Chicago IVF.
Courtney at the front desk is awesome and a friendly face to walk in to. She is so helpful with anything you need! She makes paperwork and making appointments not so stressful. Her and Angela make a wonderful team. I know that I am well taken care of when I walk in to the clinic. They go above and before anything I’ve ever encountered before from other clinics. They treat you like a person not a number.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF.
The ultra sounds and blood work range depending on the type. The iui cost for self pay was $350. All medications range in price.
Munster

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF.

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
So far my experience with Dr. Jain has been positive. I feel that he is innovative and willing to listen to all of my concerns and answer all of my questions. He has compassion for not only me but also my partner. He was willing to go above and beyond in my treatments so far to address all problems....I went to Dr. Jain for a second opinion. He performed a laparoscopy & hysteroscopy and resolved some issues of mine that other doctors could not. I have done 3 IUI's with injectables under his care.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
So far my experience with Dr. Jain has been positive. I feel that he is innovative and willing to listen to all of my concerns and answer all of my questions. He has compassion for not only me but also my partner. He was willing to go above and beyond in my treatments so far to address all problems. I am very happy having him as my doctor.
He is very open and honest. He is a doctor you can ask anything to without feeling intimidated or like he is rushing you out. Come with all of your questions and concerns. He will address them all with honesty.
Dr Jain is extremely patient and kind. I always felt he gave me time during appointments with him to answer all of my questions and ease my anxieties.
I went to Dr. Jain for a second opinion. He performed a laparoscopy & hysteroscopy and resolved some issues of mine that other doctors could not. I have done 3 IUI's with injectables under his care. Unfortunately none have been successful yet. He has adjusted my dosage each time and wants to do one more aggressive IUI with injectables before moving to IVF. He is understanding of the fact that I am self pay. He wants to exhaust all of the lower cost treatments before moving onto the larger one which is wonderful. We are hoping our last IUI will work, but if not will continue to save for IVF with him.
Angela is the nurse in Valpo and I could not say enough good things about her. She is hardworking and so accommodating. She is the most patient and kind nurse I have ever had. She takes the time to listen and help with any issue you are having. Above all she is one of my biggest cheerleaders and so compassionate. I would not have made it through all of this without her. I also want to mention Courtney who works the front desk. She is a wonderful, friendly face when you enter and so very helpful. One other person that has been wonderful is the nurse practitioner Tammy. She is so kind, patient, and understanding. She will be an ear to listen and has lots of great information. I am so thankful for all three of those ladies. They have made this much easier to go through. Knowing my husband and I have support from them means more than I can explain.
Describe your experience with Chicago IVF.
It is a smaller clinic, but I love it because they make you feel like a person not a number. I have been to other clinics and I will tell you they are the best. I am comfortable there and highly recommend it.
Munster

2013 - 2017
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Jain really took the time to sit with us and review anything we needed....We had a fabulous experience with Dr. Jain. I felt completely confident in his expertise, his insight into my particular case, and his execution...After a couple failed cycles, Dr. Jain was willing to give a final effort, increasing my meds accordingly. Finally, he advised that donor eggs would be the best route for us.... During my actual transfer, it went so smoothly, and I honestly hardly felt a thing.
2013 - 2017
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
We had a fabulous experience with Dr. Jain. I felt completely confident in his expertise, his insight into my particular case, and his execution. During my actual transfer, it went so smoothly, and I honestly hardly felt a thing. (He is not the only fertility doctor I’ve seen, so I know this is not always the case!)
You’re in good hands!
Dr. Jain really took the time to sit with us and review anything we needed. He remembered my daughter (my successful IVF transfer in 2014) when I came back from out of state to try another cycle.
We tried a few times to harvest my own eggs. After a couple failed cycles, Dr. Jain was willing to give a final effort, increasing my meds accordingly. Finally, he advised that donor eggs would be the best route for us. We now have a beautiful baby girl and are so thankful!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chicago IVF. (Assigned nurse: Mary Anne)
All of the nurses I’ve had have been fabulous. Although my second cycle was not successful, Mary Anne (my main nurse) was absolutely fabulous. I had previously lived in Chicago when I started seeing CIVF, and had a successful pregnancy. I had since moved out of state, but wanted to continue treatment with CIVF. Mary Anne worked closely with labs in TN to make the entire process as seamless as possible and was a fabulous communicator.
Describe your experience with Chicago IVF.
I loved the entire doctor/nurse staff and CIVF! The front desk girls are great, as well! When I first started seeing CIVF in 2013, we did have to put down some large administrative fees - one for 7k was for genetic testing. We were never able to harvest my eggs, so never ended up going through with the genetic testing. 5k of that 7k was a non refundable “admin fee”, which was unfortunate. I would say aside from various admin fees, I loved everything about CIVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF.
Our insurance coverage was fabulous at CIVF. There were some admin fees, specifically the ones I recall were associated with genetic testing (which we didn’t end up being able to use) and donor egg coordinating (a fee for receiving the eggs).
Describe Tarun Jain's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Chicago IVF.
Dr. Jain recommended transferring two embryos for each of my cycles.
Orland Park

1 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Jain] has a wonderful and calm personality, and put me to ease. He was also very sensitive to my issue of having poor egg number and quality at an earlier than expected age. Unlike my previous doctors, he did not make me feel bad about it. Ultimately, I ended up using frozen donor eggs and it worked the first time!! ...He is the kindest and most honest doctor I have ever seen...He was positive yet realistic. He did not sugar-coat anything...Dr Jain is intelligent, kind, honest, and has an amazing bedside manner...I can't thank Dr Jain and his staff enough for their support!
European, South Asian
1 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Dr Jain is intelligent, kind, honest, and has an amazing bedside manner. He was positive yet realistic. He did not sugar-coat anything. I really appreciated that. He also gave me a free copy of his new book -- The Infertility Journey! It really helped me.
Drop what you are doing, and go see him now!! You will not be disappointed, I assure you. We need more doctors like Dr Jain. He is a breath of fresh air.
Dr Tarun Jain is simply amazing. He is the kindest and most honest doctor I have ever seen. He has a wonderful and calm personality, and put me to ease. He was also very sensitive to my issue of having poor egg number and quality at an earlier than expected age. Unlike my previous doctors, he did not make me feel bad about it. He also allowed me to try using my own eggs first. Ultimately, I ended up using frozen donor eggs and it worked the first time!! I can't thank Dr Jain and his staff enough for their support!
Dr Jain and his staff made it very easy. I had detailed written instructions for everything. I could use vaginal progesterone (Crinone) instead of those horrible progesterone in oil shots that my previous doctor insisted upon. He also had me stop unnecessary things like baby aspirin, prednisone, and blood thinners. I did not need any of them. I also used ganarelix instead of lupron -- ultimately needed much fewer shots.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chicago IVF.
The nursing team at Chicago IVF in general is outstanding. I cant say enough about them. They went out of their way to help me. They even delivered some medications to my home personally, when I realized I was missing something! Just amazing dedication. They were also always available -- I had their cell phone numbers at all times.
Describe your experience with Chicago IVF.
Very friendly -- the front desk staff always knew my name and had a friendly greeting. Nice and modern office. Felt at ease.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF.
My insurance covered most of the costs, except for using donor eggs. I got an accurate financial estimate well in advance so I knew what to expect. There were no surprises.
Dr Jain recommended I try a single day 5 embryo first, since it was from a donor egg.
Warrenville
He’s [Dr. Jain] very kind. Took the time to explain the process. He gathered information in great detail of both my husband and I. So far so good, looking forward to a Positive outcome. I’ve already referred a coworker to him. ... ith PCOS, there’s numerous issues with fertility. We bypassed clomid and went straight to letrozole with iui as this has the best outcomes with iui with PCOS and my age.
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine?
He’s very kind. Took the time to explain the process. He gathered information in great detail of both my husband and I. So far so good, looking forward to a Positive outcome. I’ve already referred a coworker to him.
Be prepared to discuss your whole history so he can get the full clinical picture.
Even with my knowledge base, he took the time to explain everything to me.
With PCOS, there’s numerous issues with fertility. We bypassed clomid and went straight to letrozole with iui as this has the best outcomes with iui with PCOS and my age.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Joyce)
Most of my interaction with the nurses is via MyChart. The nurse who has done the 3 iui’s was Strictly about business. The teams communication via mychart has been great, they respond super fast and make the responses personable.
Describe your experience with Northwestern Medicine.
Great practice , still working out the kinks in the oak brook office. Still working on treatments, I don’t believe they have weekend hours yet. You have to be ready to go downtown... which can be super inconvenient. But in the end hopefully worth it.
Initially went through a financial counselor, with my insurance 5-6 rounds of iui are covered. Then 4 rounds of ivf.
Oakbrook Terrace

He [Dr. Jain] was great he draws pictures to make sure you understand, he send you MyChart messages, 24 hour turnaround time for questions most times it was within hours, he listened to concerns, he’s opened for discussion...I didn’t have a baseline, so he started me off with gonal f 300, then I wasn’t moving like he wanted so he increased my med to 450, I was only able to produce 3 follicles, after a couple of days with those 3 he told me to start ganirelix the follicles grew but not big enough so I decided to end the cycle and start another one... I feel confident this time because Dr have a baseline to work with
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine?
He was great he draws pictures to make sure you understand, he send you MyChart messages, 24 hour turnaround time for questions most times it was within hours, he listened to concerns, he’s opened for discussion. Just all around nice practice
This is a long process and you have to be mentally prepared
It felt very personal, like family
I didn’t have a baseline, so he started me off with gonal f 300, then I wasn’t moving like he wanted so he increased my med to 450, I was only able to produce 3 follicles, after a couple of days with those 3 he told me to start ganirelix the follicles grew but not big enough so I decided to end the cycle and start another one, I feel confident this time because Dr have a baseline to work with
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Medicine.
Great experience took there time with me very understanding and showed concerns, answered questions quickly all around just nice
Describe your experience with Northwestern Medicine.
The clinic was nice open early each and every time, nice friendly faces and staff showed concerns as well they knew your name, they always was willing to help out with questions or concerns anything they would go out there way, they have a coffee and tea area as well
My insurance covered everything OOP less then 5k

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
If you don’t understand ask he [Dr. Tarun Jain] is very patient and understands that it can be very overwhelming...recommended 2 embryos to have more of a chance of successful transfer...He treated me as if I was his only patient very caring and extremely warm...was a really great doctor. He was kind and patient. Never was in a rush to get you in and out. Dr Jain made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I would recommend dr Jain to anyone not because I was sucessful with IVF but because it was the overall experience I had with him.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Doctor Jain was a really great doctor. He was kind and patient. Never was in a rush to get you in and out. Dr Jain made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I would recommend dr Jain to anyone not because I was sucessful with IVF but because it was the overall experience I had with him.
If you don’t understand ask he is very patient and understands that it can be very overwhelming.
He treated me as if I was his only patient very caring and extremely warm. Loved Chicago IVF nurses and doctors
They were extremely nice. They are the ones that made my experience even better. Very kind and patient and I loved how organized it was and how there was never an extremely lon wait.
Describe your experience with Chicago IVF.
Be sure to make sure you understand your insurance and billing. It can get really confusing. I you could end up having a out of pocket expense. Just know that IVF is not cheap and if you want additional testing it’s even more expensive. So when you have a sit down with the billing person ask her everything g even if you think it’s a stupid question.
Dr Jain recommended 2 embryos to have more of a chance of successful transfer
Orland Park

Dr. Jain was fine. I'm an introvert so I was never overly emotional and wouldn't expect nor need much emotion from my doctor; however, he did celebrate my victories with me. He explained things clearly and was willing to repeat as necessary and without bias, allowing me to make my own decisions. The day of the surgery I decided to change our course of action. He explained the implications without forcing me to do anything.... I never felt rush while with Dr. Jain.
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tarun Jain at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
Don't expect to be best friends.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tarun Jain at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
I was typically the only patient in the office. I never felt rush while with Dr. Jain.
Describe the protocols Tarun Jain used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago and their degree of success.
After the hysterosalpingogram showed blocked tubes we scheduled a laproscopy and a hysteroscopy. If the tubes were hydrosalpinx he would clamp them to better the chances for a successful IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
The NP was a bit disingenuous. I would rather she not try to smile and be overly nice than to allow her façade to crack, which she did a number of times. The nursing stuff was always rushed though no one else was waiting. I felt like more of a number to them than the doctor.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
It's difficult to compare because I've only been to this one. However, I am going to look at others and this clinic will be the mid bar. Also, the clinics are really far from Chicago.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tarun Jain at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Insurance covered 60%
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago
Chicago

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tarun Jain at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I was very happy with his [Dr Jain's] knowledge and cycle protocols....The staff is warm and caring. he nursing staff at C-IVF is absolutely amazing. They answer all my questions and are caring....At some times I have felt rushed during appointments though.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
I was very happy with his knowledge and cycle protocols.
Always ask questions and do your own research. I would give anyone that advice for any doctor.
The staff is warm and caring. At some times I have felt rushed during appointments though.
I remember that we used Ganirelix and no lupron for our IVF cycle. He gave me the option to use Crinone instead of progesterone in oil, even for a frozen embryo transfer. Cycles are synced with birth control pills.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chicago IVF. (Assigned nurse: Catherine & Yusuko)
The nursing staff at C-IVF is absolutely amazing. They answer all my questions and are caring.

2010 - 2011
2010 - 2011
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Dr. Jain was very informative and sensitive at the same time. He laid out our options in a tiered manner from least aggressive and least expensive to most. His staff was really helpful and even accommodated my early work ours for blood work.
Don't hesitate to ask questions or ask for clarification. The nurses are very encouraging and most are knowledgeable.
The team was awesome. I had the same nurse do my blood work almost every time. The receptionist was very sensitive to each person because she had also been through a fertility struggle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chicago IVF.
They were flexible, easy to talk to, and understanding.
Warrenville

He [Dr. Jain] conducted a thorough examination and provided clear instructions and recommendations for our game plan. We only met him once at our initial consultation back in January but he came highly recommend by my gynecologist. ... Since we had already been trying to conceive for a year, had 5 months of clomid and one failed IUI without a positive pregnancy test he laid out a game plan to switch to letrozole for three months before discussing IVF.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Northwestern Medicine?
He conducted a thorough examination and provided clear instructions and recommendations for our game plan. We only met him once at our initial consultation back in January but he came highly recommend by my gynecologist. We also have an IVF consultation scheduled for next month if needed.
Personable staff and pleasant communication
Describe your experience with Northwestern Medicine.
This clinic operates as a well oiled machine. It’s startling to see so many women at the office on the same journey they they all seem well taken care of. They have flexible house for monitoring appointments for blood draws and ultrasounds. Makes it easy to fit appointments into my schedule. I also love that they primarily communicate through MyChart app. No missed phone calls and it’s easy to review their written instructions and be reminded of appointments.
Chicago

Dr. Jain listen to me and respected everything I needed to know as a nerdy researcher....Dr. Jaim puts his patients needs as a high priority, even writing a book on the perspective of patients to help folks on the Journey of infertility. When I'm ready to try again, he's the only fertility doctor I will see. Even though he has moved to Northwestern in Chicago....Don't be afraid to ask questions and offer your Insight. He will listen....They work to help creation of families. while it didn't work for me, yet, they treated me with compassion and dignity every step of the way, even with my eccentric personality. My failed success had more to do with my body failing me than the doctor and his team.
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Don't be afraid to ask questions and offer your Insight. He will listen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF.
It was predominantly covered under insurance. Other than copay. Now I don't have insurance so I'd have to pay I don't remember the exact cost
What specific things went wrong at Chicago IVF?

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Unexplained
Ask tons of questions he [Dr. Tarun Jain] is great and always answers...He was absolutely amazing we were with him for 2.5 years and I never thought to go to another dr or get a second opinion. I would 100% recommend him. He has an amazing bedside manner and always was compassionate and kind. He has also written a book which was amazing to read and learn how invested he is in the infertility world.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF?
Ask tons of questions he is great and always answers
Describe your experience with Chicago IVF.
Dana was amazing, I'm sad I don't still see her and talk with her. She was always wiling to listen and answer any questions always had an answer for us or if she didn't know she would check and promptly return phone call. She has an amazing bedside manner. Also the untraound techs were very friendly and explained everything in great detail
He allowed us to choose how many and discussed options and risks