Good

San Francisco, CA 94109
425 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105

2022, Successful
Dr Zore was the fourth doctor I saw as I shopped around for a clinic that I felt comfortable investing in. She made me feel at ease with her competency, and I knew she was very well-researched and up to date on the latest studies...She made personalized recommendations, and I felt like she was personally invested in me getting as good of an outcome as possible.
[Spring Fertility] Strengths: Amazing operations, sees you often, clear communication, friendliness, nice amenities making you feel as much at ease as possible in a medical setting. Caring touch points such as chocolates after retrieval and relaxing videos in lobby. Weaknesses: I can't really think of any, but I do think they could provide more lifestyle, supplement, and side effect information to prep patients. This wasn't lacking in any way that would be clinically significant, but could be more in depth to save me some googling.
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Zore is a very detailed and trustworthy provider. I quickly felt like she was personally invested in my success. She adjusted protocol to set me up for success, made sound recommendations, and made sure I came in for scans more often than other clinics. I really appreciated this as I like to stay informed during the uncertainty that makes an IVF cycle. I trusted Dr. Zore's advice and decisions. She ended up making sure I kept the follicle growth slow and steady, worked miracles with synchronicity, and paid attention to over stimulation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Don't be afraid to ask questions (to her or the nurses that call you to tell you about the medication strategy after appointments). Chances are Dr. Zore will have a very informed opinion about not just your cycle but alternative protocols and the latest research. Dr. Zore really cares about your success. She strikes the right balance of smarts and directness for me personally. You might have another physician do the retrieval if on a weekend. Dr. Pasternak was my on-call physician for this reason and she was absolutely lovely and did an amazing job.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore was the fourth doctor I saw as I shopped around for a clinic that I felt comfortable investing in. She made me feel at ease with her competency, and I knew she was very well-researched and up to date on the latest studies. She immediately corrected some incorrect information that another clinic had told me about hormone levels, and did repeat labs that turned out to be great. She made personalized recommendations, and I felt like she was personally invested in me getting as good of an outcome as possible. For example, she often booked scans earlier or more frequent to make sure that I reached synchronicity. I felt great about that. She was a bit rushed at my baseline, which is understandable, but given her attentive manner in the intake consult as well as subsequent appointments and treatment planning, I felt like I was in great hands.
Describe the protocols Temeka Zore used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Mid-lutheal protocol to control synchronicity. Ended up opting to go on progesterone (pill) in order to grow more follicles. Cycle started with Gonal-f and Menopur - first a higher dose, and then a lower dose of both after day 4. Added antagonist towards day 6 or so. Lupron trigger. Results were growing follicles with synchronicity, and reduced risk of OHSS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nina)
Nina was my nurse, and she was an excellent communicator, and very positive. She was prompt with answers and gave me detailed instructions prior to retrieval. She swiftly worked with me through some changes in the timing of my cycle. During the cycle, NP Ursula Dean as well as Audrey Krall were very thorough, positive, and supportive whenever I couldn't see Dr. Zore in person for ultrasounds. Audrey was a great help in answering questions about any side effects I had during the treatment and made me feel secure (the SF location was more convenient for us and Dr Zore is now mainly based in the SOMA office). Nicha was my coordinator, and she was equally sweet, attentive, and detailed. I felt great having her help me get all my ducks in a row prior to the cycle.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility.
~8500 cycle cost + ~2500 meds

2022, 13 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Zore was always warm, kind and knowledgeable and was ready to answer any questions I had. She really made me feel like an individual, even though her schedule was no doubt very busy....always enthusiastic, compassionate and professional. I did 1 round of egg freezing with Dr. Zore and she chose a great protocol for me, with no side effects, easy retrieval and she even took the time for a post-retrieval consultation. As I had a great response, she was mindful of OHSS risks and gave me a Lupron only trigger, which I thought was really thoughtful...
Christine was my primary nurse [at Spring Fertility] and she was really friendly, organised and responsive. She would email and call after monitoring appointments, help co-ordinate with the pharmacy and send helpful reminders for important timings. I really appreciated that she was just a call or email away if I had any questions. Catherine was my patient co-ordinator and she was great. She prepared a calendar for me before the process started and was also available to answer questions in a knowledgeable and approachable way...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Zore, who was always enthusiastic, compassionate and professional. I did 1 round of egg freezing with Dr. Zore and she chose a great protocol for me, with no side effects, easy retrieval and she even took the time for a post-retrieval consultation. As I had a great response, she was mindful of OHSS risks and gave me a Lupron only trigger, which I thought was really thoughtful. I would highly recommend Dr. Zore!
If you have any questions, go ahead and ask Dr. Zore, because she will make sure to answer in a clear and friendly way.
I had a standard protocol with Gonal-F and Menopur, and then Ganerelix antagonist from day 6 onwards. Lupron only trigger because I had a high response rate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
Christine was my primary nurse and she was really friendly, organised and responsive. She would email and call after monitoring appointments, help co-ordinate with the pharmacy and send helpful reminders for important timings. I really appreciated that she was just a call or email away if I had any questions. Catherine was my patient co-ordinator and she was great. She prepared a calendar for me before the process started and was also available to answer questions in a knowledgeable and approachable way. The various other nurses I saw for monitoring appointments and the retrieval day were also excellent, very sweet and gentle and put you at ease. My anesthesiologist Jonathan on retrieval day was also great, explaining everything in a calm and reassuring manner, which meant a lot to me because I had never gone under anesthesia before.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring Fertility is an excellent place that I would highly recommend. The doctors are highly trained and professional, and also have a great bedside manner, which I think is really important for anyone navigating a likely unfamiliar process. All my appointments were super punctual and efficient, which was great. Blood draws and ultrasounds altogether took no more than 10-15 minutes, and if the appointment was for a blood draw only, then it took less than 5 minutes. I also liked the fact that your main doctor who has cared for you throughout is also the one performing the retrieval surgery, ensuring continuity of care. The facilities at Spring Fertility are modern and clean, and at the same time very comfortable, making you feel relaxed and calm. I really liked the little touches too, from the breakfast bars for after your blood draws, to the warmed clothes and blankets and the cute chocolates they give you for retrieval day. There are two locations in San Francisco and both are centrally located and easy to reach. Appointments can be scheduled early in the morning before work and they are also open on weekends to continue with any monitoring appointments.
Around US$8,700 for the egg retrieval procedure + around US$3,200 for the medications.
Describe Temeka Zore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.

2022, Successful
My experience as a patient with Dr Zore was 100% positive. Obviously going through fertility treatment can be stressful and anxiety ridden, but Dr Zore made it positive due to her authenticity, confidence and competence. I always felt that Dr Zore knew what she was doing, and that I was not just another number, I was a human with real emotions, dreams and fears. I would recommend Dr Zore to anyone who is looking for a best in class doctor!
Spring is very organized, efficient, and thorough. We looked into other fertility clinics and did not perceive they were on par with the the level of organization or rigor that Spring has. Everything from their technology, treatment plans, communication, doctors, and nurses is top notch...Everyone at Spring was so happy for me after I became pregnant. The nursing/patient care team really completed the entire experience at Spring, and I could see that Spring puts a premium on holistic care.
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I would just tell the patient to ask all questions on their mind because Dr Zore welcomes that and will take the time to answer them, as well as have confidence in Dr Zore as she is highly skilled and knows what she is doing.
Dr Zore is personable, warm, and extremely knowledgable. In the first meeting, she took the time to ensure all of our questions were answered, and laid out what the treatment plan would look like. I felt an instant connection to Dr Zore and immediately knew we wanted to proceed with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nina, Michelle Chicas, Emily)
The nurse and care coordinator were very attentive and excellent. Michelle Chicas was my care coordinator and this was a time when I was very anxious to get the ball rolling and complete everything quickly and in an efficient manner. I often had questions or concerns that I raised to Michelle, and Michelle was always patient, gracious, and understanding. She was absolutely an excellent care coordinator. Nina was my nurse, and although I never met her in person, she was very lovely as well. She was attentive, thorough, and always answered my questions in a timely manner. Everyone at Spring was so happy for me after I became pregnant. The nursing/patient care team really completed the entire experience at Spring, and I could see that Spring puts a premium on holistic care.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
My insurance paid for these costs.

1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
[Spring Fertility] Great with communication, timely appointments, efficient setup. Excellent lab also. Transferred from another bigger clinic and the difference was night and day. Also, cost was about the same so better service for the same price roughly...[nurses] Really organized, called when they said they would, good communicators....
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore took the best care of us, taking time to answer my questions and go in detail about all of our questions. I was impressed with her warm bedside manner, procedural skill and knowledge of the literature. I always felt like I was in the best hands. She changed our protocol and I got higher PGS normal embryos from our embryo banking cycles with her than at a prior clinic (3 and then 8!!!) Having a positive pregnancy test after the first transfer was also a nice surprise. I recommend her highly to anyone.
Dr Zore’s calm demeanor and excellent medical skill/knowledge really helped us - we highly recommend her.
Dr Zore spent all the time necessary to answer my questions and go over treatment details with patience and expertise.
Used lower doses of medications for longer to aid in egg quality, added growth hormone. We did a modified natural cycle transfer which was also great because I only required 2 weeks of supplemental progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alicia)
Really organized, called when they said they would, good communicators
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Spring Fertility.
They were flexible with my inflexible work schedule
Comparable to other area clinics
We prioritized my (and babies) safety and transferred only 1 genetically normal embryo.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Zore is the perfect balance of straightforward and warm. She is clearly extremely knowledgeable and an expert in her field, but is still able to answer questions so that someone (like me!) that came in with no understanding of how the fertility/IVF works could clearly understand expectations, risks, and each step of the process. I always felt comfortable to ask her anything, never felt judged, and felt like I was in capable hands of someone who was going to get the best results for me possible (which she did!)....
[nurses at Spring Fertility] were extremely responsive to both phone calls and emails, and extremely knowledgeable about the IVF process. They would send instructional videos, stats on what to expect, and other resources...Scheduling is easy, and they are always on time. Billing was transparent and they would proactively get approval from our insurance before each treatment and set expectations of what we owed...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Choose her as your doc! And don't be afraid to ask her any questions. She will explain anything you need to understand to make the process more comfortable for you, understand your results, know what to expect.
Dr. Zore and the entire Spring care team treated me like an individual human throughout the entire process. They were efficient, reliable, knowledgeable, and accessible for questions, but also I truly felt like Dr. Zore and the team were cheering for me every step of the way in the IVF process. I felt encouraged and supported.
I don't remember a lot of specifics on treatment besides we had very good results (five strong embryos frozen in first and only try and one successful pregnancy after first transfer)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Bridget for egg retrieval, Nina for transfer a year later)
Bridget was my primary nurse during my retrieval process and Nina was my primary nurse during my transfer process. Both were warm and supportive, answered my MANY questions, were extremely responsive to both phone calls and emails, and extremely knowledgeable about the IVF process. They would send instructional videos, stats on what to expect, and other resources. They really made the experience seamless. My husband and I kept saying we wished all medical care experiences could be as great as what we received at Spring, and so much of this was thanks to the incredible nurse care.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring is the most effective and efficient medical office my husband and I have ever experienced. Scheduling is easy, and they are always on time. Billing was transparent and they would proactively get approval from our insurance before each treatment and set expectations of what we owed. As previously mentioned, the nurse and doctor team were able to answer any questions and accessible via email, phone, and their portal. My one minor complaint is they switched to a new patient portal midway through my treatment and there was a bit of a learning curve trying to figure out where things were posted in the portal. For any new patients, I would highly recommend them and think Spring is the way of the future for how doctor's offices should be run -- with technology, efficiency, easy responsive communications through multiple avenues, on time and with great results!
We have Progyny to cover fertility treatment so most of our treatments was covered by them. Spring would proactively get treatments pre-approved by them so we never had to worry about denied coverage or even having to deal with them much directly which was a huge bonus. I think we ended up paying about $3K total out of pocket, but to be honest, I never really added up the total cost with what Progyny covered.
I was advised to do a single embryo transfer

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Zore was with me for every step. She took the time to answer all of our questions. We never felt rushed, like she had to get away to another patient. After my first 3 losses (one chemical prior to IVF, then 2 transfers that I got pregnant and lost) she personally called me to check on me. She seemed as determined to help me get pregnant and I was to get pregnant...There was never any reason why I couldn't get, or stay pregnant, but Dr. Zore kept trying...
Everyone on staff [at Spring Fertility] was always so caring. They clearly remember you and follow up with you. They really cheer you on...I wish I had known that all procedures would be done in the main office, and not the SOMA office, as it is farther away for me, but I don't regret choosing Spring at all. I also appreciated that they had a lab in house. Most test results come in very quickly. If going to the SOMA office, just know that google map instructions are wrong, follow the email instructions they send you...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I don't think I was an easy case. Every single test I took came back normal. There was never any reason why I couldn't get, or stay pregnant, but Dr. Zore kept trying. I think I too, every test she could think of, determined to find out why we were not being successful. She never spoke down to us and always answered our questions thoughtfully. She felt like our ally in the process. Her faith that we would eventually be successful really helped me and my husband keep up hope as well.
This is more for someone seeking fertility treatment than specifically seeing Dr. Zore: there may not be a specific thing "wrong" and that is almost harder than finding a cause, because you have nothing to blame and no clear course of action. There is nothing to "fix."
My journey to my current pregnancy was not an easy one. Dr. Zore was with me for every step. She took the time to answer all of our questions. We never felt rushed, like she had to get away to another patient. After my first 3 losses (one chemical prior to IVF, then 2 transfers that I got pregnant and lost) she personally called me to check on me. She seemed as determined to help me get pregnant and I was to get pregnant.
When we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility we were given the option to move forward with IUI or IVF. I'd had my heart set on IUI before that since it seemed so much less scary, invasive and expensive. However, when Dr. Zore explained the likelihood that IUI would work, and the odds weren't much better than trying naturally, we decided to go straight to IVF. In September 2021 I started my stimulation cycle for egg retrieval. We got 33 eggs! By the time we got through all the steps, fertilization and genetic testing we ended up with 11 healthy embryos. My first frozen transfer was early November 2021, after a natural cycle. I got pregnant, found out it was twins, lost one twin, then at 9 weeks there was no more fetal heartbeat. I had to have a manual uterine aspiration (MUA) to resolve the pregnancy. We did another natural cycle embryo transfer in June 2022. I got pregnant, but my HCG levels were not rising appropriately. We thought it might be ectopic. Thankfully it was not, but it also wasn't a viable pregnancy. Then I had my second MUA. September 2022 we started a controlled cycle. This was much more involved and required an injection every day for 10 weeks, and additional medications for 3 weeks after that. It was really, really hard but I am now 13 weeks pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nina Wani)
Everyone on staff was always so caring. They clearly remember you and follow up with you. They really cheer you on.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Both San Francisco clinics are very pretty and clean. I wish I had known that all procedures would be done in the main office, and not the SOMA office, as it is farther away for me, but I don't regret choosing Spring at all. I also appreciated that they had a lab in house. Most test results come in very quickly. If going to the SOMA office, just know that google map instructions are wrong, follow the email instructions they send you!
I am extremely lucky that our health insurance covers fertility treatments. We had to pay our deductible for the year and any extras that were not covered by insurance. Unfortunately my insurance did not cover the MUA procedure, which was about $2500, but that is not Spring's fault and the notified me right away.

2022, Successful
Dr. Zore is exceptionally knowledgeable and always refers to the research when describing why we would do something. She brought a calm and confident energy to all interactions and made me feel extremely comfortable with what we were doing each step of the way. When we got less-than-ideal results after our first retrieval she changed course and identified a better protocol that ended up yielding much better results...
Spring provides a very professional, comfortable environment. I felt very taken care of. A good thing to know is that your provider may not always be the none to see you for an appointment or even for your retrieval or transfer...the doctors rotate on-call during holidays/weekends (understandably) so if your procedure falls on a weekend you may see someone else. Overall, I felt that everything was well organized in terms of communication and I appreciated the app as a way to always check on my dosages and receive any communication regarding appointments and medications...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Come prepared with questions. She is happy to answer, but you need to have them ready.
Dr. Zore was always open to answering questions and empathized with us during this process.
Mid-luteal protocol (Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide with Lupron trigger) FET (Letrozole with Ovidrel trigger)
Nina was very communicative and always responded promptly. if she was OOO, someone else form the care team would respond.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring provides a very professional, comfortable environment. I felt very taken care of. A good thing to know is that your provider may not always be the none to see you for an appointment or even for your retrieval or transfer. I was lucky in that Dr. Zore completed all my procedures, but the doctors rotate on-call during holidays/weekends (understandably) so if your procedure falls on a weekend you may see someone else. Overall, I felt that everything was well organized in terms of communication and I appreciated the app as a way to always check on my dosages and receive any communication regarding appointments and medications.
Egg retrieval ~$19,000 (they give you a little discount on your second one if you do another round) Medications ~$2,500-3,000 Saline sonogram (pre-transfer) ~$900 FET ~$4,500
Spring highly recommends single embryo transfers

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Zore made me feel like a human because she was very personable with my husband and I . She answered all of our questions, she never made us feel stupid, and she was always incredibly caring and sweet through all of the ups and downs...Throughout the procedures she listened to me when I said I had a low pain threshold and she adjusted my meds accordingly...
The entire staff at Spring was very polished! Sometimes it felt like I was walking into a high end spa. Everyone was very nice, helpful, and knowledgable...I .love the new app the clinic provides so you can view results and text your team right from your phone...In San Francisco, you can also make appointments at two different locations, depending on what's convenient for you...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I am Soo happy that Dr. Zore is my doctor. Since day 1, we have been nothing but happy with our experience with her. When we first came into the clinic she took time to explain all of our options in an easy to understand way. She is always available for questions and always answers with grace. I always greatly trust her opinion and expertise as it is clear she is very knowledgeable in her field. She is also an excellent doctor. My egg retrieval went very smoothly and she was able to retrieve 18 eggs which resulted in 6 healthy embryos. My first embryo transfer was unsuccessful because it turned out I had endometritis, but the second one worked and I am now 14 weeks pregnant! Throughout the procedures she listened to me when I said I had a low pain threshold and she adjusted my meds accordingly. She also was very kind to setup two ultrasounds with us before we had to switch to the obgyn. I wish Dr. Zore could be with us throughout the entire pregnancy. I miss her and her staff. We had such a great experience and will be happy to be under her care for baby #2!
Let your guard down and be ready to have honest and open communication with a doctor who actually cares.
Dr. Zore made me feel like a human because she was very personable with my husband and I . She answered all of our questions, she never made us feel stupid, and she was always incredibly caring and sweet through all of the ups and downs. Whether I was crying or laughing, she was there for me.
The entire staff at Spring was very polished! Sometimes it felt like I was walking into a high end spa. Everyone was very nice, helpful, and knowledgable. Spring also has an app now to make communication even easier. I can ask so many questions and I get answers from the team right away. The only thing I would change is that for some of the medication I had to take before the embryo transfer, it would have been helpful if the nurse was super clear of what time of day to take the meds. I had to learn the hard way that one pill made me VERY SLEEPY and should be taken before bed. Ever since that incident the nurse was clear though.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring Fertility is very high end and I felt very safe and comfortable in the clinic. The waiting rooms are clean, full of snacks and nice drinks. All the rooms have beautiful art work, the bathrooms have high end fixtures, and the patient rooms come with fancy TVs so you can watch along with the doctor. I was very impressed with the facilities. In San Francisco, you can also make appointments at two different locations, depending on what's convenient for you. Also, I .love the new app the clinic provides so you can view results and text your team right from your phone.
My company covered the costs

2020, 26 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Zore] was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore... I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Spring really makes you feel like an individual rather than a number. Their facilities are clean and comfortable, and all of the staff I worked with were friendly and communicative. Their portal also has tons of information and made everything feel very accessible, and it was great to have all of my forms, messages, and resources in one place....communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Zore was lovely to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. She was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore.
Dr. Zore was warm, communicative, and knowledgeable. Her staff was also wonderful to work with. Everyone was friendly, communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions.
I did two back to back rounds of egg freezing with Dr. Zore, using FSH (Gonal-F and Menopur) and Cetrotide, and trigger shots Leuprolide and Pregnyl/Novarel at the end of both, with Aygestin in between the two rounds. I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alicia Skillicorn)
Alicia was wonderful to work with, friendly, communicative and helpful.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The cost for treatment was $8750 for my first round, and a 10% discount off that amount for my second round. There is an interest-free payment plan of $244 x 36 months that you can use for one round (you do need to pay your first round in full in order to do the second round, but I was able to pay the discounted rate in full and then do the payment plan for the full amount when I decided to do a second round). I did a medication package with Spring for my prescriptions at Alto Pharmacy and that was $4100 for the first round and $4400 for the second.

2021, 14 Eggs Frozen
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team...I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care.
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed...I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care. Thank you, I will be referring friends!
You are in excellent hands.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic team was very friendly and welcoming. My appointments were always on time, or early, if I happened to arrive earlier. There are no weaknesses that come to mind. I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking.
My insurance covered.

2021, Successful
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had...She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved)...
[Spring Fertility] Central location in SOMA during the weekdays and another location in SF on the weekends. Nice new facilities. Very efficient with almost no wait time. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes for each appointment...If you’re going to use Spring, I highly recommend Dr Zore. She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had. She seemed very competent and I felt I was in good hands.
Treatment protocol was more conservative - started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved).
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Initial consult, bloodwork, Treatment, medications, and storage