1 review

San Francisco, CA 94105
415-964-5361

Treated 2020
Success w/ Doc 26 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Zore] was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore... I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Spring really makes you feel like an individual rather than a number. Their facilities are clean and comfortable, and all of the staff I worked with were friendly and communicative. Their portal also has tons of information and made everything feel very accessible, and it was great to have all of my forms, messages, and resources in one place....communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Zore was lovely to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. She was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Zore was warm, communicative, and knowledgeable. Her staff was also wonderful to work with. Everyone was friendly, communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions.
Describe the protocols Temeka Zore used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
I did two back to back rounds of egg freezing with Dr. Zore, using FSH (Gonal-F and Menopur) and Cetrotide, and trigger shots Leuprolide and Pregnyl/Novarel at the end of both, with Aygestin in between the two rounds. I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alicia Skillicorn)
Alicia was wonderful to work with, friendly, communicative and helpful.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility.
The cost for treatment was $8750 for my first round, and a 10% discount off that amount for my second round. There is an interest-free payment plan of $244 x 36 months that you can use for one round (you do need to pay your first round in full in order to do the second round, but I was able to pay the discounted rate in full and then do the payment plan for the full amount when I decided to do a second round). I did a medication package with Spring for my prescriptions at Alto Pharmacy and that was $4100 for the first round and $4400 for the second.
Describe Temeka Zore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
San Francisco - SOMA