9.7

425 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105
415-964-5361

2021, 14 Eggs Frozen
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team...I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care.
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed...I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care. Thank you, I will be referring friends!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
You are in excellent hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic team was very friendly and welcoming. My appointments were always on time, or early, if I happened to arrive earlier. There are no weaknesses that come to mind. I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility.
My insurance covered.
San Francisco

2021, Successful
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had...She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved)...
[Spring Fertility] Central location in SOMA during the weekdays and another location in SF on the weekends. Nice new facilities. Very efficient with almost no wait time. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes for each appointment...If you’re going to use Spring, I highly recommend Dr Zore. She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had. She seemed very competent and I felt I was in good hands.
Describe the protocols Temeka Zore used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Treatment protocol was more conservative - started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved).
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Initial consult, bloodwork, Treatment, medications, and storage

1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
[Spring Fertility] Great with communication, timely appointments, efficient setup. Excellent lab also. Transferred from another bigger clinic and the difference was night and day. Also, cost was about the same so better service for the same price roughly...[nurses] Really organized, called when they said they would, good communicators....
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore took the best care of us, taking time to answer my questions and go in detail about all of our questions. I was impressed with her warm bedside manner, procedural skill and knowledge of the literature. I always felt like I was in the best hands. She changed our protocol and I got higher PGS normal embryos from our embryo banking cycles with her than at a prior clinic (3 and then 8!!!) Having a positive pregnancy test after the first transfer was also a nice surprise. I recommend her highly to anyone.
Dr Zore’s calm demeanor and excellent medical skill/knowledge really helped us - we highly recommend her.
Dr Zore spent all the time necessary to answer my questions and go over treatment details with patience and expertise.
Used lower doses of medications for longer to aid in egg quality, added growth hormone. We did a modified natural cycle transfer which was also great because I only required 2 weeks of supplemental progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alicia)
Really organized, called when they said they would, good communicators
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Spring Fertility.
They were flexible with my inflexible work schedule
Comparable to other area clinics
Describe Temeka Zore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
We prioritized my (and babies) safety and transferred only 1 genetically normal embryo.

2020, 26 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Zore] was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore... I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Spring really makes you feel like an individual rather than a number. Their facilities are clean and comfortable, and all of the staff I worked with were friendly and communicative. Their portal also has tons of information and made everything feel very accessible, and it was great to have all of my forms, messages, and resources in one place....communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Zore was lovely to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. She was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore.
Dr. Zore was warm, communicative, and knowledgeable. Her staff was also wonderful to work with. Everyone was friendly, communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions.
I did two back to back rounds of egg freezing with Dr. Zore, using FSH (Gonal-F and Menopur) and Cetrotide, and trigger shots Leuprolide and Pregnyl/Novarel at the end of both, with Aygestin in between the two rounds. I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alicia Skillicorn)
Alicia was wonderful to work with, friendly, communicative and helpful.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The cost for treatment was $8750 for my first round, and a 10% discount off that amount for my second round. There is an interest-free payment plan of $244 x 36 months that you can use for one round (you do need to pay your first round in full in order to do the second round, but I was able to pay the discounted rate in full and then do the payment plan for the full amount when I decided to do a second round). I did a medication package with Spring for my prescriptions at Alto Pharmacy and that was $4100 for the first round and $4400 for the second.