Good

San Francisco, CA 94109
425 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105

2022, Successful
Dr Zore was the fourth doctor I saw as I shopped around for a clinic that I felt comfortable investing in. She made me feel at ease with her competency, and I knew she was very well-researched and up to date on the latest studies...She made personalized recommendations, and I felt like she was personally invested in me getting as good of an outcome as possible.
[Spring Fertility] Strengths: Amazing operations, sees you often, clear communication, friendliness, nice amenities making you feel as much at ease as possible in a medical setting. Caring touch points such as chocolates after retrieval and relaxing videos in lobby. Weaknesses: I can't really think of any, but I do think they could provide more lifestyle, supplement, and side effect information to prep patients. This wasn't lacking in any way that would be clinically significant, but could be more in depth to save me some googling.
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Zore is a very detailed and trustworthy provider. I quickly felt like she was personally invested in my success. She adjusted protocol to set me up for success, made sound recommendations, and made sure I came in for scans more often than other clinics. I really appreciated this as I like to stay informed during the uncertainty that makes an IVF cycle. I trusted Dr. Zore's advice and decisions. She ended up making sure I kept the follicle growth slow and steady, worked miracles with synchronicity, and paid attention to over stimulation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Don't be afraid to ask questions (to her or the nurses that call you to tell you about the medication strategy after appointments). Chances are Dr. Zore will have a very informed opinion about not just your cycle but alternative protocols and the latest research. Dr. Zore really cares about your success. She strikes the right balance of smarts and directness for me personally. You might have another physician do the retrieval if on a weekend. Dr. Pasternak was my on-call physician for this reason and she was absolutely lovely and did an amazing job.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore was the fourth doctor I saw as I shopped around for a clinic that I felt comfortable investing in. She made me feel at ease with her competency, and I knew she was very well-researched and up to date on the latest studies. She immediately corrected some incorrect information that another clinic had told me about hormone levels, and did repeat labs that turned out to be great. She made personalized recommendations, and I felt like she was personally invested in me getting as good of an outcome as possible. For example, she often booked scans earlier or more frequent to make sure that I reached synchronicity. I felt great about that. She was a bit rushed at my baseline, which is understandable, but given her attentive manner in the intake consult as well as subsequent appointments and treatment planning, I felt like I was in great hands.
Describe the protocols Temeka Zore used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Mid-lutheal protocol to control synchronicity. Ended up opting to go on progesterone (pill) in order to grow more follicles. Cycle started with Gonal-f and Menopur - first a higher dose, and then a lower dose of both after day 4. Added antagonist towards day 6 or so. Lupron trigger. Results were growing follicles with synchronicity, and reduced risk of OHSS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nina)
Nina was my nurse, and she was an excellent communicator, and very positive. She was prompt with answers and gave me detailed instructions prior to retrieval. She swiftly worked with me through some changes in the timing of my cycle. During the cycle, NP Ursula Dean as well as Audrey Krall were very thorough, positive, and supportive whenever I couldn't see Dr. Zore in person for ultrasounds. Audrey was a great help in answering questions about any side effects I had during the treatment and made me feel secure (the SF location was more convenient for us and Dr Zore is now mainly based in the SOMA office). Nicha was my coordinator, and she was equally sweet, attentive, and detailed. I felt great having her help me get all my ducks in a row prior to the cycle.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility.
~8500 cycle cost + ~2500 meds

2022, Successful
My experience as a patient with Dr Zore was 100% positive. Obviously going through fertility treatment can be stressful and anxiety ridden, but Dr Zore made it positive due to her authenticity, confidence and competence. I always felt that Dr Zore knew what she was doing, and that I was not just another number, I was a human with real emotions, dreams and fears. I would recommend Dr Zore to anyone who is looking for a best in class doctor!
Spring is very organized, efficient, and thorough. We looked into other fertility clinics and did not perceive they were on par with the the level of organization or rigor that Spring has. Everything from their technology, treatment plans, communication, doctors, and nurses is top notch...Everyone at Spring was so happy for me after I became pregnant. The nursing/patient care team really completed the entire experience at Spring, and I could see that Spring puts a premium on holistic care.
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I would just tell the patient to ask all questions on their mind because Dr Zore welcomes that and will take the time to answer them, as well as have confidence in Dr Zore as she is highly skilled and knows what she is doing.
Dr Zore is personable, warm, and extremely knowledgable. In the first meeting, she took the time to ensure all of our questions were answered, and laid out what the treatment plan would look like. I felt an instant connection to Dr Zore and immediately knew we wanted to proceed with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nina, Michelle Chicas, Emily)
The nurse and care coordinator were very attentive and excellent. Michelle Chicas was my care coordinator and this was a time when I was very anxious to get the ball rolling and complete everything quickly and in an efficient manner. I often had questions or concerns that I raised to Michelle, and Michelle was always patient, gracious, and understanding. She was absolutely an excellent care coordinator. Nina was my nurse, and although I never met her in person, she was very lovely as well. She was attentive, thorough, and always answered my questions in a timely manner. Everyone at Spring was so happy for me after I became pregnant. The nursing/patient care team really completed the entire experience at Spring, and I could see that Spring puts a premium on holistic care.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
My insurance paid for these costs.

2021, 14 Eggs Frozen
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team...I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care.
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed...I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care. Thank you, I will be referring friends!
You are in excellent hands.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic team was very friendly and welcoming. My appointments were always on time, or early, if I happened to arrive earlier. There are no weaknesses that come to mind. I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking.
My insurance covered.

2021, Successful
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had...She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved)...
[Spring Fertility] Central location in SOMA during the weekdays and another location in SF on the weekends. Nice new facilities. Very efficient with almost no wait time. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes for each appointment...If you’re going to use Spring, I highly recommend Dr Zore. She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had. She seemed very competent and I felt I was in good hands.
Treatment protocol was more conservative - started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved).
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Initial consult, bloodwork, Treatment, medications, and storage

1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
[Spring Fertility] Great with communication, timely appointments, efficient setup. Excellent lab also. Transferred from another bigger clinic and the difference was night and day. Also, cost was about the same so better service for the same price roughly...[nurses] Really organized, called when they said they would, good communicators....
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore took the best care of us, taking time to answer my questions and go in detail about all of our questions. I was impressed with her warm bedside manner, procedural skill and knowledge of the literature. I always felt like I was in the best hands. She changed our protocol and I got higher PGS normal embryos from our embryo banking cycles with her than at a prior clinic (3 and then 8!!!) Having a positive pregnancy test after the first transfer was also a nice surprise. I recommend her highly to anyone.
Dr Zore’s calm demeanor and excellent medical skill/knowledge really helped us - we highly recommend her.
Dr Zore spent all the time necessary to answer my questions and go over treatment details with patience and expertise.
Used lower doses of medications for longer to aid in egg quality, added growth hormone. We did a modified natural cycle transfer which was also great because I only required 2 weeks of supplemental progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alicia)
Really organized, called when they said they would, good communicators
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Spring Fertility.
They were flexible with my inflexible work schedule
Comparable to other area clinics
Describe Temeka Zore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
We prioritized my (and babies) safety and transferred only 1 genetically normal embryo.

2020, 26 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Zore] was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore... I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Spring really makes you feel like an individual rather than a number. Their facilities are clean and comfortable, and all of the staff I worked with were friendly and communicative. Their portal also has tons of information and made everything feel very accessible, and it was great to have all of my forms, messages, and resources in one place....communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Zore was lovely to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. She was very clear about the treatment process and what to expect, she is a warm and friendly person and always made me feel cared for, and she's extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results of my egg freezing process with Dr. Zore.
Dr. Zore was warm, communicative, and knowledgeable. Her staff was also wonderful to work with. Everyone was friendly, communicated in a clear and timely manner, and always available to answer my questions.
I did two back to back rounds of egg freezing with Dr. Zore, using FSH (Gonal-F and Menopur) and Cetrotide, and trigger shots Leuprolide and Pregnyl/Novarel at the end of both, with Aygestin in between the two rounds. I had appointments almost every other day while I was taking my shots so that Dr. Zore could make adjustments to my dosage. My retrievals yielded 11 eggs the first time and 15 the second for a total of 26 eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alicia Skillicorn)
Alicia was wonderful to work with, friendly, communicative and helpful.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The cost for treatment was $8750 for my first round, and a 10% discount off that amount for my second round. There is an interest-free payment plan of $244 x 36 months that you can use for one round (you do need to pay your first round in full in order to do the second round, but I was able to pay the discounted rate in full and then do the payment plan for the full amount when I decided to do a second round). I did a medication package with Spring for my prescriptions at Alto Pharmacy and that was $4100 for the first round and $4400 for the second.