Tendai Chiware

Brooklyn
6010 Bay Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11204
718-283-8600
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tendai Chiware to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2019 - 2020
I love that there are so many offices [Genesis Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] with various office hours for monitoring, which helped my stress level about being late for work. The clinic is great with returning phone calls. The billing department was thorough with going through the costs of the cycle. However, they were not thorough with collecting the payment. I did not know when I was supposed to pay and it wasn't until the day of my egg retrieval that I approached them about payment.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Tendai Chiware at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
I first visited Dr. Chiware two months after deciding to stop seeing my previous fertility doctor. At that point, my partner and I were skeptical about fertility clinics and their motives. However, from the moment we walked into Dr. Chiware's office, my feelings of doubt were abated. She made us feel relaxed and reassured that we were in capable hands by being genuine and sincere. Whenever my partner and I meet with Dr. Chiware, we never feel rushed or disappointed. She takes her time to make sure we completely understand the treatment plan by going through charts and records; making sure to explain any risks involved and answering any questions that we may have about anything. We feel 100% confident in Dr. Chiware as our fertility doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tendai Chiware at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
I would advise a prospective patient of Tendai Chiware, M.D. is to stay the course, and trust the process. She knows what she is doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tendai Chiware at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Chiware treated me and my partner exceptionally well. She and the clinic made us feel extremely comfortable from the moment we walked into the office. As an unmarried, lesbian woman over the age of 40, I didn't feel judged or pressured to make any decisions. Dr. Chiware, was thorough and transparent while being warm and sincere.
The nursing staff were efficient, warm, and caring.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
I love that there are so many offices with various office hours for monitoring, which helped my stress level about being late for work. The clinic is great with returning phone calls. The billing department was thorough with going through the costs of the cycle. However, they were not thorough with collecting the payment. I did not know when I was supposed to pay and it wasn't until the day of my egg retrieval that I approached them about payment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Genesis has multiple locations across the city and Long Island with varying office hours which makes it convenient for work schedules. I only went to locations in Queens and Long Island and I was seen right away.
Tendai Chiware
Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
Brooklyn
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tendai Chiware at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.