Terrence Lewis

Fort Sam Houston
3551 Roger Brooke Dr.
Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234
210-916-7500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Terrence Lewis to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Brooke Army Medical Center to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
He [Dr. Terrence Lewis] was willing to transfer 2 if I had them but I only had one embryo to work with...He would remember things about my history that we had previously talked about and also knew my husband and I by name when we saw him walking in the hospital...Very knowledgeable about the fertility options and what he felt was best for me He also was very blunt with what I should expect because IVF is very expensive and he allowed me to choose between IUI and IVF at the end when he said I would most likely only have 1 embryo to work with.
Latino, Black or African-American, Native American
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Terrence Lewis at Brooke Army Medical Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Terrence Lewis at Brooke Army Medical Center?
Write down all of your questions prior to the visit and he will be sure to answer them all before you leave.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Terrence Lewis at Brooke Army Medical Center?
Describe the protocols Terrence Lewis used in your cycles at Brooke Army Medical Center and their degree of success.
I was on the max doses of Gonal-F, Menepur, and Lupron with trigger shot
Everyone was really nice and willing to answer any questions when I called.
Describe your experience with Brooke Army Medical Center.
I liked that it was small and intimate. I feel like they were very organized. They communicated very well through email and answered when I called to ask additional questions. I wish they offered IVF more than 3 times per year. I am currently pregnant from my last IVF but I know that a lot of people wish they could get more opportunities to do IVF through the year.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Terrence Lewis at Brooke Army Medical Center.
I paid about $6,000 for IVF with ICSI, since I'm covered by Tricare and the Dr. Lewis is a military doctor.
Describe Terrence Lewis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Brooke Army Medical Center.
He was willing to transfer 2 if I had them but I only had one embryo to work with.
Terrence Lewis