Terri Lynn Woodard

Baylor / Texas Childrens

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Pittsburgh
ResidencyCase Western
FellowshipWayne State
Houston
6651 Main Street
Houston, TX 77030
832-826-7500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Terri Lynn Woodard to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Baylor / Texas Childrens to a friend?
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Woodard will hold your hand, give you a hug, laugh with you and I genuinely feel that she knows my pain. (That which I have had both emotionally and physically.) Treatment isn't for the weak, I learned how strong I could be and I feel she plays a big part in that...As things continue to not go as planned per se we are starting to get more aggressive...Dr. Woodard as well as her fellows always knew what was going on with me. They made my wife and I feel comfortable from day one!
European, Latino
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Terri Lynn Woodard at Baylor / Texas Childrens?
I might not be the best patient... lol. Dr. Woodard will hold your hand, give you a hug, laugh with you and I genuinely feel that she knows my pain. (That which I have had both emotionally and physically.) Treatment isn't for the weak, I learned how strong I could be and I feel she plays a big part in that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Terri Lynn Woodard at Baylor / Texas Childrens?
I feel that the clinic as a whole has a "conservative" approach. I would give this information in talking with others at the same clinic as well as others. As things continue to not go as planned per se we are starting to get more aggressive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Terri Lynn Woodard at Baylor / Texas Childrens?
Describe the protocols Terri Lynn Woodard used in your cycles at Baylor / Texas Childrens and their degree of success.
I had a fairly standard ivf cycle, gonal-Menopur-centrotide.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Baylor / Texas Childrens. (Assigned nurse: Ashton)
Ashton is great, we have been seeing her as well as Dr. Woodard for about two years. She's quick to respond to emails and phone calls! I never feel bad having to ask something more than once or get more clarification if we do not understand.
Describe your experience with Baylor / Texas Childrens.
There has never been a long wait to see the doctor. They are very organized, Anna is great on the finance end. She has been a great help when trying to get a referral from my PCP. Scheduling and ivf, well you kinda have to work around your body, so when they call and say I have an appointment I take it. There isn't much wiggle room in appointments but that's understandable!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Terri Lynn Woodard at Baylor / Texas Childrens.
Ivf cycle was 13,500$... but of course all the other "things" add up, and quick!
Describe Terri Lynn Woodard's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baylor / Texas Childrens.
After two failed transfers and just completing an ERA, we are going to transfer two.
Terri Lynn Woodard