Thalia Segal

San Francisco
499 Illinois Street
San Francisco, CA 94158

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr . Segal is extremely personable and down to earth . I felt an immediate connection with her as a human being . ... But always very straight forward in expectations and results. It was a great experience with her and I’m great til we are under her care . ... I was on a mini stimulation protocol. Unfortunately I still over responded to the medication
I honestly had a great experience with UCSF , they also offer a pharmacy discount program which helped us tremendously with the high cost of fertility medication. They are always friendly and in positive moods. I would highly recommend UCSF to anyone looking for infertility treatments. ... [Nursing Staff] Very friendly and Compassionate, always gets back to me in a timely manner.
How was your experience with Thalia Segal at UCSF?
Dr Segal is very down to earth and Compassionate. But always very straight forward in expectations and results. It was a great experience with her and I’m great til we are under her care . I would recommend her and UCSF to anyone needing infertility treatment .
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thalia Segal at UCSF?
Nothing really other then to try and stay positive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Thalia Segal at UCSF?
Describe the protocols Thalia Segal used in your cycles at UCSF and their degree of success.
I was on a mini stimulation protocol. Unfortunately I still over responded to the medication and had to cancel my gray embryo transfer and go to a frozen cycle . But I’m glad they were safe with me and my body .
Describe your experience with your nurse at UCSF. (Assigned nurse: Suvonne )
Very friendly and Compassionate, always gets back to me in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with UCSF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Thalia Segal at UCSF.
About $9,000
Describe Thalia Segal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UCSF.
Yes they are very into single embryo transfers with the high risk involved in multiple
Thalia Segal