Thomas Giebmanns

Professional Women's HealthCare P.A.

Not available by email
Medical SchoolHahnemann/Allegheny University
ResidencyUniversity of Rochester
FellowshipPope Paul VI Institute ( NaPro Technology Training, not Fellowship)
Dunn
103 Hunt Dr
Dunn, NC 28334
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Thomas Giebmanns to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Professional Women's HealthCare P.A. to a friend?
Endometriosis, Other
Dr. Giebmanns did several test to find out the cause of my unexplained infertility. He discovered that I was insulin resistant, had a luteal phase defect, which resulted in me to have low progesterone and he found out that I had endometriosis. My previous doctor just said I had unexplained infertility. I was very pleased that Dr. Giebmanns found reasons why I had not achieved in pregnancy...He is not only an OBGYN doctor...also trained in Napro. Napro is a natural approach to getting pregnant.
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Thomas Giebmanns at Professional Women's HealthCare P.A.?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thomas Giebmanns at Professional Women's HealthCare P.A.?
If you were diagnosed by a previous doctor with unexplained infertility I recommend Dr. Giebmanns. He is not only an OBGYN doctor put he also trained in Napro. Napro is a natural approach to getting pregnant.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Thomas Giebmanns at Professional Women's HealthCare P.A.?
Dr. Giebmanns is very professional and always took the time to answer any questions I had. He made me feel very comfortable when I underwent laparoscopy for endometriosis.
Describe the protocols Thomas Giebmanns used in your cycles at Professional Women's HealthCare P.A. and their degree of success.
Dr. Giebmanns is not only an OBGYN doctor, but a Napro doctor. Napro is a natural approach to getting pregnant and so much more. He doesn't do in-vitro or IUI. He finds out why you are not getting pregnant and than tries to correct it. With me he found out I had endometriosis, even though I did not have the severe pain associated with it. He discovered I had a luteal phase defect which caused me to have low progesterone. I also had very low cervical mucus. I ended up having laparoscopic surgery to confirm endometriosis and remove endometriosis. I was taking letrozole starting 3 days after my menstrual cycle to help boost ovulation. Than going in for bloodwork every other day to confirm ovulation. Once ovulation was confirmed, I was taking HCG injections boost my progesterone. Than switched to Prometrium once my insurance stopped covering the injections. I started to use preseed to help with my lack of CM. Even though I have not achieved pregnancy, I am very satisfied. I am thankful that he found reasons why I was not conceiving. My husband is a sheriff's deputy with a crazy work schedule, so a lot of times we missed our crucial days for intercourse. So I blame us for not getting pregnant. Which is why I think IVF would be a good option for us.
Had no issues with the nursing staff. They are all very friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Professional Women's HealthCare P.A..
They have their own lab, so it was very convenient to have blood drawn. The nurses are always very accommodating when making an appointment. I had to make appointments around my work schedule and they always tried their best to get me in first thing in the morning. The only thing I would say that I wish was different was with my very first appointment. I thought I was just going to have a consultation with the doctor, but when I got there, I found out it was going to be a pelvic exam as well, so I was not prepared for that. I just wish they told me when I made the appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Thomas Giebmanns at Professional Women's HealthCare P.A..
My insurance covered it since he was an OBGYN
Thomas Giebmanns
Professional Women's HealthCare P.A.
Dunn

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Thomas Giebmanns at Professional Women's HealthCare P.A..