7.2

1319 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
808-946-2226

1 patient review filtered by:

I was prescribed heparin for my donor cycle [with Dr. Thomas Kosasa]. I became pregnant; however miscarried at 10 weeks. Doubled up on progesterone injections at 6 days past 5 day transfer due to bleeding...Dr. always pushed to transfer two embryos to increase odds...is kind hearted and values his work and cares about his patients... I sometimes felt like I had to repeat my questions and still wasn't satisfied. He is smart, compassionate and very positive but sometimes a man of little words which sometimes left me with questions unanswered or adequately answered.
The staff at Pacific IVF are very accomodating and compassionate. Lynnea [nurse] is trustworthy and took time to listen to our concerns and would address them honestly. She always responded to my needs and would give quality advice...$5,500 for FET (own eggs retrieved at another clinic and donor eggs) $15,500 for clinic fees associated with donor egg cycle.... All the nurses are seasoned and compassionate and personable.
How was your experience with Thomas Kosasa at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute?
I was never treated like a number. Always treated with respect. I sometimes felt like I had to repeat my questions and still wasn't satisfied. He is smart, compassionate and very positive but sometimes a man of little words which sometimes left me with questions unanswered or adequately answered.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thomas Kosasa at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute?
If you have any questions, ask. Don't be afraid to keep on asking.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Thomas Kosasa at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute?
Dr. Kosasa is kind hearted and values his work and cares about his patients.
Describe the protocols Thomas Kosasa used in your cycles at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute and their degree of success.
I was prescribed heparin for my donor cycle. I became pregnant; however miscarried at 10 weeks. Doubled up on progesterone injections at 6 days past 5 day transfer due to bleeding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute. (Assigned nurse: Lynnea)
The staff at Pacific IVF are very accomodating and compassionate. Lynnea is trustworthy and took time to listen to our concerns and would address them honestly. She always responded to my needs and would give quality advice. Again, I was never treated like a number. I am glad that I was referred to Dr. Kosasa and Pacific IVF. Not an ounce of regret.
Describe your experience with Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute.
The staff at IVF made always gave me world class treatment and were always quick to respond to our needs. All the nurses are seasoned and compassionate and personable. The clinic is very accomodating to your schedule and will make adjustments as needed. I preferred my primary doctor but was seen once by another Dr which resulted in a negative experience for me. I requested to be exclusively seen by my primary Dr. and Lynnea, my nurse accomodated my request by making slight changes to my calendar for my upcoming FET.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Thomas Kosasa at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute.
Describe Thomas Kosasa's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute.
Dr. always pushed to transfer two embryos to increase odds.
Thomas Kosasa