Available by cell phone
732-935-1002
495 Iron Bridge Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-577-6500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Thomas Molinaro to a friend?
9.8

9.8

6.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
2016 - 2019
My treatment plan lasted longer than the average person, so I got to know Dr. Molinaro well over time...I was told a gestational carrier would be my best option to have my first child, but here I am, with a one year old, and one on the way...Dr. Molinaro kept adjusting the protocol and trying something new. He never have up on me... put me on a lower dosage of a combination of medicines, and we saw much better results.
2016 - 2019
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I was told a gestational carrier would be my best option to have my first child, but here I am, with a one year old, and one on the way. I was determined to become a mom. I wasn't going to give up until my doctor told me it wasn't going to happen -then I was going to get a new doctor- but I didn't have to. Dr. Molinaro kept adjusting the protocol and trying something new. He never have up on me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
There is comfort in knowing you are in the best hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Thomas Molinaro used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
I was on a very high dose of one medication for two egg retrievals in a previous office, with limited results. Dr. Molinaro put me on a lower dosage of a combination of medicines, and we saw much better results.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They see A LOT of patients. I left a Dr. with a small warm and familial practice, but we had limited results. Its borderline impossible to create that atmosphere when seeing so many people, but they do well all things considered. With my first baby, I saw many doctors for monitoring. Its discouraging to have a doctor introduce themselves or say "nice to meet you," when they did and internal exam on you the week before, but just don't remember. Things were different with this pregnancy. I saw my own Dr. at every appointment, which made me feel like a person instead of a number. That being said, I wouldn't have the opportunity to comment on my first or second "successful pregnancy" had I not changed to this office. There is no doubt in my mind that I would have spent my life childless if it weren't for RMA.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
They try to make it as convenient as possible. The office staff is kind and gentle.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey.
I have great insurance but we had to pay for freezing and genetic testing. Fees were aligned with other office prices.
Describe Thomas Molinaro's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
None
Eatontown

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey.

He [Dr. Molinaro] emailed me after our consult and at other points during treatment and called me to discuss our options once my eggs were stimulated and we could see I still repeated what I had done previously and only had about 3 large follicles. He really looked at our situation and gave us his honest opinion and statistics as to why he thought that way....He advised us that our money might be better spent with donor eggs, but we wanted to try one cycle with my own eggs with him. And he said he was willing to help us do that, but we didn’t have very high odds.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro came highly recommended from several women I knew that had gone to him and had success. However all of them had insurance coverage. He had much more compassion and better bedside manner than the doctor I saw prior to him, but he was almost twice the cost for me without insurance. He did explain, in a way he can’t work miracles and can only work with what I bring him and given the 3 cycles I had at dr before him being a low responder, he couldn’t guarantee anything. He advised us that our money might be better spent with donor eggs, but we wanted to try one cycle with my own eggs with him. And he said he was willing to help us do that, but we didn’t have very high odds. About 15% chance. Verses 60% chance with donor eggs.
They are quick to recommend donor eggs. I think it is because they want to help you have success, but it’s then very daunting to look into the egg donor process. So much more complicated than IVF with your own eggs. Ask him any questions you have. He will give you a compassionate and honest answer.
He emailed me after our consult and at other points during treatment and called me to discuss our options once my eggs were stimulated and we could see I still repeated what I had done previously and only had about 3 large follicles. He really looked at our situation and gave us his honest opinion and statistics as to why he thought that way.
For my case where I had been unexplained infertility, but now DOR. (Low AMH and high FSH) Primed with estrace pill at end of my natural cycle leading up to IVF cycle. Gonal F and lupron and low dose HSG stims. Trigger shot Novarel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
There were times I left messages or sent emails and didn’t hear back until I followed up again a day or 2 later with another form of communication, usually the opposite of what I had last done, email or phone call. Then I would finally hear back. These were usually questions that were not immediately urgent like a medication question for that day, but I still was surprised at times when I didn’t hear back in 24 hours. I gave them the benefit of doubt. I’m not the type a person who calls repeatedly and one day if it’s not an emergency. As my cycle progressed I did feel a little more at ease with her. They were quick to get things in order so that I could pay before starting a cycle or moving to the next part. But then once I didn’t make it to transfer and I had questions about what we could do next and deciding if we would do donor egg or what we would do I feel like it went back again to pretty irresponsive and days in between my emails and questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Advocate for yourself with billing and your nurse. I feel like things could have been missed if I didn’t speak up to my nurse. Doctors are very thorough and perform the ultrasounds every morning bright and early, I switched between the Freehold and Eatontown office so that I could have Dr. Molinaro as many mornings as possible. About twice I had other doctors. So that was comforting to have my doctor looking at my ultrasound and not just a technician to get to ask him little questions and a feel for things each day and then wait on bloodwork for final instructions later that day from nurse.
6am to 8/8:30 I believe. I stuck to earlier times (6-7) so I could get home before my husband left for work and to get my child ready for school. The waiting room in Eatontown was often very full but it did move pretty quickly; Freehold there was hardly ever a wait for ultrasound or bloodwork.
$15,300 for retrieval ICSI and genetic testing, for their agreement with Aetna which does not cover IVF. Transfer would have been $4,500 more. My medications were covered, minimal copay.
They strongly encourage genetic testing and single embryo transfer. Of our three embryos all fertilized and 2 made it to day six blastocyst and then were sent to testing; both were found to be abnormal. So we never moved onto transfer.
Eatontown

We first went to our consult with Dr. Thomas Molinaro and he wanted to know everything in our past, he explained EVERYTHING, and made me feel so much more comfortable with the treatments we were about to undergo.... He is very compassionate, well educated, and has great bed side manner. He made me feel so comfortable with everything and gave me a sense of confidence that everything was going to work out well. He explained everything to great extent and made sure I understood each process.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
You will not regret it. I was so nervous before hand and once we sat with him it all went away.
We first went to our consult with Dr. Thomas Molinaro and he wanted to know everything in our past, he explained EVERYTHING, and made me feel so much more comfortable with the treatments we were about to undergo. He made sure I understood everything and gave me a sense of confidence that everything was going to go well. It has been a long road so far and for the first time I feel like things are going somewhere. Insurance is covering only $1,000 and we have every opportunity to shop around for cheaper treatment but as comfortable he made us feel I would find a way just to continue to see him. I would recommend him to anyone I know who is struggling with fertility!
I have been on letrozole for 3 cycles with my OBGYN and he wants me to do one or two with him so he can monitor me. He explained the difference with IUI/injections and IVF with PCOS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
She explained everything and was very compassionate
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Everyone was very nice and explained things extensively. We got all the paperwork we needed. Everyone we came in contact with was compassionate and make sure we understood everything we needed to. We barely had a wait and were back with the doctor almost immediately.
Eatontown

Dr Molinaro is straightforward but kind. He isn't pushy in his recommendations and goes through all your options so you feel like you actually have a say in the process.... Ask all your questions - Dr. Molinaro knows it all and don't be afraid to ask about alternative options and what he's seen be successful/unsuccessful. He's looking at understanding the full picture here of your story so that you can have a good outlook.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I love that when I go to see Dr. Molinaro that he tells me the next steps right there- I don't feel like I have to wait for him to make a decision. We've had a few setbacks but he's called to check-in and offer support every time and I can ask him about different options to try and trust that he knows exactly what to do to make sure that we get over the finish line. I've already recommended him to two friends.
Dr Molinaro is straightforward but kind. He isn't pushy in his recommendations and goes through all your options so you feel like you actually have a say in the process. His office is very friendly and I'm always able to get a hold of someone no matter what. That's a huge differentiator here. Knowing that my nursing team understands what I need during this process too.
I was on an agonist protocol with low dose HCG and Follistim. 10 units of low dose HCG and 275 of Follistim. I triggered with Lupron. I know that after egg retrieval, they did some sort of calcium addition to help with egg fertilization which helped a lot. We did a freeze-all cycle and had PGS testing done which resulted in 7 normal blastocysts. First transfer cycle- we transferred one embryo which resulted in an early miscarriage.
Amy is great. She's quick to respond to all my questions and is through in explaining the process for me. The rest of the nurses at the clinic are fantastic too!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
This is a well-oiled machine. Everything is really efficient from the nursing team, to the financial coordinator to the staff on the day of your egg retrieval/transfer. You can tell that they work really hard at understanding the process so they can get people through and do things right. I'd love to have some sort of patient portal to view all my bloodwork but can see where that make some patients crazy. I love that I get a call from my nurse within 3-4 hours of doing bloodwork and know exactly what's next for my protocol.
Most days I could get in and out in 20 minutes. I've waited as long as 45 minutes to get done, however, once you know those busy times, you can maneuver your schedule a bit to adjust. It never derailed my morning.
PGS testing, Embyro storage fees. All the rest was charged and covered by insurance
Eatontown

Dr. Molinaro took the time to get to know my husband and I and to listen to what we had experienced and what we wanted. He always took the time to explain each fertility option and listened and answered all questions and concerns. He always followed up and checked in for the good and bad. He called personally and talked me through some very difficult times...He was there with us every step of the way explaining everything in detail and treating us with compassion, understanding and patience. Going through this process you need a doctor who not only knows the fi
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
My husband and I were referred to Dr. Molinaro (Dr. M) by a friend that had nothing but amazing things to say. From the moment we met Dr. M we knew he was the doctor for us and from that moment he never let us down. The fertility journey is a rollercoaster of emotions and thanks to Dr. M we didn’t have to navigate that journey on our own. He was there with us every step of the way explaining everything in detail and treating us with compassion, understanding and patience. Going through this process you need a doctor who not only knows the field and best course of treatment for you but who also listens and hears you and understands how difficult and emotional each decision and step can be and Dr. M is that doctor. I couldn’t say enough amazing things about him. My husband and I are forever thankful to him.
Dr. Molinaro is extremely knowledgeable about the field. Don’t ever hesitate to ask any question no matter how crazy you think it may sound. He will be able to give you a research based thorough answer that will leave you with the knowledge to make you decision. Never hesitate to reach out to him. He will always find time to get back to you and his responses show the time and care he takes in his role as your doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Samantha Ribaudo)
Samantha is amazing! She is caring, compassionate and understanding. She gets back to you immediately and always call you right away with updates and next steps. She was so helpful in navigating all of the different procedures and medications including ordering meds, how to use the meds and any questions I had on any part of the process! This journey is emotionally difficult and Samantha held my hand through the whole process. She was alway there to answer a question (no matter how crazy) or help calm me in moments of fear or sadness and she shared in the times of excitement!! She is the absolute best!!! I couldn’t have done this without her!!!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA is a wonderful clinic. I loved that I was provided with a nurse that would help me navigate my way through this journey. That was beyond helpful. You also have access to a patient portal where you can email your nurse, doctor and financial coordinator. RMA from the first visit sets it up so that a member of their team is there to navigate you through each step. This is so helpful in such an emotional process. RMA has morning monitoring hours that made it so easy to receive treatment without having to take off of work too often and still getting to work in time!
Monitoring hours were so convinent and really helped because I did not have to miss work or go in late.
My insurance covered the majority of treatment. I had to pay for PGS testing out of pocket.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Out of all the doctors I've worked with at four different clinics Dr. Molinaro is the only one that provided his direct email address and was reachable by phone without having to go through many people. When things were time sensitive, Dr. Molinaro always replied to emails promptly (usually within the same day) or called back on the same day.... It's clear to me that he really wants his patients to feel both physically and emotionally healthy.
European, Latino
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
My experience with RMA and Dr. Molinaro was exactly what I was looking for after settling for less at other clinics and with other doctors. One thing that immediately stood out to me was that he was reachable. He gave us his direct email address, which may seem like a small thing but for us this was very different than what we experienced at other clinics. Dr. Molinaro has a lot of confidence in his clinic and in their protocols but he was always patient with answering my questions and listening to my concerns. I am someone who wants to understand everything that's going (so that I can then let go and trust the process) so it was helpful that he was willing to answer questions and talk through things. It's clear to me that he really wants his patients to feel both physically and emotionally healthy.
Trust him but ask questions. He'll patiently answer them and put you at ease.
Out of all the doctors I've worked with at four different clinics Dr. Molinaro is the only one that provided his direct email address and was reachable by phone without having to go through many people. When things were time sensitive, Dr. Molinaro always replied to emails promptly (usually within the same day) or called back on the same day. I was able to put my trust in Dr. Molinaro which was a relief after the experiences I had with doctors at other clinics.
We did an Antagonist protocol with estrogen priming which included Estrace for 10 days (during the luteal phase) leading up to CD1. Low dose HCG starting on CD1, Gonal F (or Follistim) starting on CD3, Ganirelix (or Cetrotide) starting on CD8, Omnitrope (HGH) for last few days before retrieval. - The rational for estrogen priming with Estrace was to facilitate a more gradual and coordinated growth of follicles. - The low dose-HCG is a much less expensive alternative to Menopur. We were given the option of Menopur or low dose HCG and we picked low dose HCG because of the cost (and had better results). - The Gonal F (or Follistim) was used to stimulate the follicles to grow - The Ganirelix (or Cetrotide) was used to prevent ovulation while stimulating. - The Omnitrope (HGH) was an add-on (optional) which we added to improve egg quality. The jury is still out on it but we had success in the two cycles where we used it (and failure in the 2 cycles where we didn't) so I think it's worth trying. With this protocol we had more eggs retrieved, more fertilized eggs, more blasts, and more PGS/CCS euploid embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Beth)
Beth is highly competent, organized, knowledgeable, and responsive. When we met with her at the consultation she provided her direct email address and direct phone number so I knew I could always reach her if I need to. She has been great at answering our questions and walking us through the process and guiding us on what to expect every step of the way. She has been supportive of us through the ups and downs, the worries, the hopes and the fears. When Beth is not available or out of the office the other nurses have also been responsive and communicative. RMA-NJ is a well oiled machine and you never feel like you're treatment is slipping through the cracks. Everyone on the team knows what's going on.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA-NJ's greatest strength is that they are successful. At the end of the day this should be the number one factor in choosing a fertility clinic. But as you peel back the onion you realize that they are successful because they are uniquely strong in so many areas. Some strengths: - Excellent at communication (via phone and email) - Centralized records that the medical team can access so that information is shared - Innovative: They conduct research and trials so they are always pushing for innovation and new approaches, - Convenient: They have a lot of locations in NJ and you can monitor at any of them - Flexible: This is so important if you are out of state, like we were. They will work with you and make the process seamless - Excellent doctors - Competent, knowledgeable, and organized nurses - CCS/PGS lab in house (they donated the CCS lab that they developed to a non-profit and it's located at their headquarters) - Highly skilled embryologists Minor weaknesses: - I don't love their email system but this is a problem with many clinics. It worked out ok for us though. - There isn't an online portal to get results information and I like to have all the information during my cycles so that I can follow along. My nurses were happy to provide this to me though. I wouldn't want to trade interaction with my doctors and nurses for a portal, though.
Monitoring at RMA is quite early in the morning (6-7:30 am) which was sometimes hard for us because we were coming from out of state and typically arriving very late at night the night before. But, early mornings are an integral and expected part of the IVF process so we adapted. Monitoring appointments were very organized and well run and wait times were much shorter than I experienced at other clinics. During our treatment cycles we went to many RMA locations for monitoring and experienced this same level of efficiency.
With PGS/CCS euploid embryos our clinic transfers one embryo

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
We began treatment with Dr. Molinaro after several failed rounds of IUIs and IVF with another doctor. We were looking for someone who was going to be aggressive with our treatment and willing to take risks which Dr. Molinaro was. We really felt like he tailored our treatment plan to fit us and our needs. Dr. Molinaro pays attention to detail, is up-to-date on the latest research and procedures and takes each treatment step-by-step so as not to overwhelm you.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
We did not see him often during treatment, but he is just a phone call away.
Dr. Molinaro takes the time to answer all of our questions. He calls to check up on us and in general his bedside manner is such that we feel he truly cares about us and is deeply committed to getting us to our goal.
My treatment included gonal f and low dose hcg. It resulted in a successful egg collection with a large number of eggs retrieved. Unfortunately after our retrieval, we did not get the outcome we were hoping for, but meds were adjusted for the next round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey.
Our nurse is compassionate, organized and caring. She has been a good support during this time. While out of cycle I sometimes struggled getting a hold of her as her automatic out-of-office reply seems to begin in early afternoon. However, I don't remember this being an issue while in cycle; she was easy to get in touch with and correspondence was reciprocated quickly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
It is a large operation and unfortunately this means that you don't see your doctor often. Coming from a smaller RE practice, this took some getting used to. I definitely had moments where the large scale practice was glaringly obvious. For example during monitoring I had one doctor, who hadn't reviewed my case or infertility history, see my ultrasound and comment that I was responding really well to stims and should be able to get my "whole family in the freezer." I knew this would not be the case based on my egg quality issue and previous IVF rounds, but she obviously did not know my history or situation. If monitoring or embryo updates fell on a weekend, usually a nurse or doctor you did not know would call you with the news, and not the nurse or doctor you are most comfortable with. Situations like this sometimes made monitoring feel impersonal, although all the doctors and nurses I came into contact with were lovely. Despite the size of the practice, I usually did not wait long for monitoring and always felt like I could reach out to my nurse or doctor if I needed personal attention.
While it was definitely efficient, it did feel like an assembly line. However, aside from one long wait, I never waited more than 30 minutes for monitoring.
Everything was paid for out of pocket. With meds, IVF, PGS, we spent about $25,000 for one round. They do not offer IVF packages for multiple rounds for those paying out of pocket, or at least none were offered to us at the time.
Basking Ridge

Dr M[olinaro] explains things very simply. He made sure me and my husband understood everything. He kept very positive but realistic expectations. He never got ahead of where we were in the process, but did outline possible treatment plans. I wish I got to see him more often, as I mostly see other doctors for my monitoring and even my first round of IUI...He does initial appointments in Freehodl but doesn’t do follow ups there.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr M explains things very simply. He made sure me and my husband understood everything. He kept very positive but realistic expectations. He never got ahead of where we were in the process, but did outline possible treatment plans. I wish I got to see him more often, as I mostly see other doctors for my monitoring and even my first round of IUI.
Get ready to travel to Freehold and Eatontown. He does initial appointments in Freehodl but doesn’t do follow ups there.
Dr M always took time to answer my questions. He also reached out via email or phone calls after each appointment/test.
We started with IUI with injections. We used Follistim and started with a very low dosage 50IU a day to start and upping to 75IU the last few days. I had a good response to the meds. I’m currently waiting for the results of the first treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Sara F)
My nurse was great in the beginning. She was helpful with testing. But anytime treatments changed she only gave me the new plan I never got the why answered. A few times I had to go directly to Dr M to get that answered. She also didn’t give warning when she went away the week I was about to start treatment. No other nurse picked up so I felt very out of the loop on what to expect when starting my mediciation. Luckily my pharmacy had a nurse call me and walk me through the meds. My nurse never did that. I brought this up and she was apologetic and if it worked no harm done but if it didn’t I will wonder if her offering tips and more instructions might have made a difference.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Very organized, very clean, very nice. One downside is billing/finance. I found them very hard to contact and a few times my calls went u answered. The staff that does morning monitoring is always happy even that early in the morning.
All covered by insurance. So far no treatments have not been covered.

1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
He [Dr. Molinaro] is easily accessible for questions by phone, via email, and to meet when necessary. Furthermore, he takes ownership over his prescribed treatment and is willing to make adjustments when things don’t work as expected...We inquired about transferring multiple embryos and he was not in favor. He informed us of the increased chance of the eggs splitting in such a scenario.
1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
As mentioned previously, his bedside manner and approachability are two of Dr. Molinaro’s strengths. He is easily accessible for questions by phone, via email, and to meet when necessary. Furthermore, he takes ownership over his prescribed treatment and is willing to make adjustments when things don’t work as expected. The only setback is that we have not been pregnant just yet. He remains positive that we will be successful, so I’m optimistic to continue treatment and look forward to giving it another shot with my next transfer.
Request that he be the doctor doing the embryo transfer if you get to that point.
Dr. Molinaro’s bedside manner is better than any doctor I have ever seen. He is sensitive to the difficulties of treating infertility, while at the same time honest and open about treatment and expectations. He has personally called on a number of occasions to deliver results and has made himself available to meet whenever we request a meeting.
Dr. Molinar’s overall strategy was probably different than most others experience given I am going through CO-IVF and acting as the gestational carrier for my wife’s eggs. First we had to go through six rounds of IUI to prove infertility. The first three we did without medications and the second three with injections. After six failed IUI attempts with no positive results, my wife was diagnosed infertile which allowed us to advance to IVF. Because her health (back issues) deteriorated over the course of treatment, we decided to make me the carrier. We were able to retrieve 14 eggs from her first retrieval, of which 11 were mature, 9 fertilized, and 3 made it to day 5 blastocyst stage. We tested those three and ended up with 2 grade A embryos. My first transfer did not result in a pregnancy. I was taking 1 ml of progesterone shots nightly leading up to and after the transfer and estrace pills 2 times daily before and after the transfer. My second attempt following the same protocol with the exception of estrace 3 times daily after the transfer resulted in a low beta result which climbed for a few days only to fall about a week later. At first we thought that I was having an ectopic pregnancy, but it was later thought that it had either been an early miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy. We are about to do another retrieval round with my wife as we are out of embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Susan Welgos)
Sue has been wonderful throughout this process. She is always timely in her communications, thorough in her instructions, and sensitive to the process. I have not experienced any negatives under her care.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
In terms of strengths, all of the doctors who take part in monitoring are capable and communicative and seem familiar with our case. They are efficient I handling the number of cases that come in during morning hours. Also, they advertise top of the industry results in terms of success of live birth rates.
A line frequently develops at the very opening of monitoring hours, but RMA is efficient at getting through this slight back up. If you show up even 20 min shred after hours begin, there may be 1-3 people ahead of you. I have never waited longer than 20 minutes to be seen though even at the busiest hours.
We had to pay for each vial of sperm though that is not associated with the clinic at all. To date we have spent nearly $10,000 to that end. Because my wife and I have good insurance, RMA collected copays from us until our deductible was reached and then they collected nothing from us when monitoring. Because we ran out of money for fertility treatments under my wife’s insurance we were responsible for paying approximately $9000 for the remaining cost of our first retrieval which included ICSI and the testing of embryos. We decided to pay the cash rate for meds so to not take even more money out of that bucket; this cost us approximately $3500. We are still waiting to see how much my transfers will cost us as it’s possible her insurance will cover some of those expenses. If not each transfer will cost us about $4500.
Eatontown

Dr Molinaro always took time to answer questions I had, respond to emails I sent, and proactively reach out to see how I was doing throughout my cycles. I even went for monitoring at another office where he was covering for the day, and he went out of his way to find me to see how I was doing. His positive attitude and honesty was always reassuring.... I felt he was always accessible if I needed to ask a question or had a concern. His positive attitude and honesty allowed us to trust him and this process, and we can’t imagine going through this without anyone else.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr Molinaro made this experience so much better than we could have anticipated. He clearly communicated with us to help set goals, define our plan, and answer any and all questions we had. I felt he was always accessible if I needed to ask a question or had a concern. His positive attitude and honesty allowed us to trust him and this process, and we can’t imagine going through this without anyone else.
Trust what he is doing and never be afraid to ask questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lauren Bizub)
Lauren was amazing and we are so thankful she was our nurse. She was very organized, always responded promptly to any messages I left, and clearly communicated everything we needed to know.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I love the hours and flexibility because working full time makes it difficult to schedule bloodwork and monitoring appointments in the middle of the day. Also, the ability go to other locations for bloodwork and monitoring was fantastic because I work about an hour away from our primary office location. Being able to go to another office that was 10 min from my job made it so easy to stop before work, especially during the cycles that required very frequent appointments.
Monitoring appointments were wonderful because I could go before work and not have to worry about taking time off from my job. Additionally, they flexibility to go to multiple locations also helped me avoid missing time at work.
Our insurance covered a lot of the cost, so we were very fortunate. Additionally, we opted to pay out of pocket for genetic testing, which was our personal decision.
Eatontown
So far I am very comfortable with him [Dr. Molinaro] as my doctor. I feel positive about the situation. We crafted a plan that works with my budget and my life at the moment. While i have been told that I would likely do very well with ivf, finances are preventing me from going that route.... So far, one round of iui in process with clomid and ovidrel trigger. This is due to me having unexplained infertility and therefore was the recommended course of action the avoid the high oop costs of ivf.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
So far I am very comfortable with him as my doctor. I feel positive about the situation. We crafted a plan that works with my budget and my life at the moment. While i have been told that I would likely do very well with ivf, finances are preventing me from going that route.
Be honest about your goals and expectations. Let him know how much or how little information you need.
I am still early in the process with Dr Molinaro but he performed my HSG testing and had a detailed consultation with me. He answered all of my questions in a detailed way and made sure I get comfortable with the path forward.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jandra )
Jandra is wonderful and has been my rock throughout this process thus far. She gets back to my questions quickly and has really provided a lot of support throughout this process as my first doctor had unexpectedly left the practice.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The atmosphere in the office is very calming and the staff makes it a top priority to make patients feel comfortable. The hours are great especially for working patients. Labs and procedures can be done in early mornings which is wonderful.
I had to pay copays for office visits. I had to pay for the meds for the iui out of pocket (clomid and ovidrel). My finance contact was able to submit the ultrasounds and blood work separately to my insurance carrier and they paid for that. I will have to pay for the iui procedures out of pocket by all in all, the process has been less costly than I anticipated so far.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
From consult to treatment, Dr. M treated me like a person and I always knew and understood the process and the plan... I think it takes a special doctor and team to know whats best for the patient. Amazing follow-up and bedside manner and just a truly wonderful doctor. I have a wonderful 10 month old daughter because of him...He is the best! I felt so comfortable and understood so much after 1 visit with him.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Molinaro. After a really terrible consult with another clinic/doctor, Dr Molinaro was a breath of fresh air. From consult to treatment, Dr. M treated me like a person and I always knew and understood the process and the plan. Another clinic has diagnosed me as the fertility issue due to a large fibroid and wanted me to have a major surgery before even testing my husband. Going to RMA and Dr. M, we learned the fibroid wasn't the issue and in fact it was male factor morphology so we moved right to IVF. Once pregnant, we have a rough couple weeks with concerns of a potential cornual pregnancy and Dr. M was with me every step of the way. I also loved the collaboration between all the doctors in the practice. I was sent to see one doctor who was the fibroid expert and saw Dr Bergh during the early pregnancy because he was the best with our problem. I think it takes a special doctor and team to know whats best for the patient. Amazing follow-up and bedside manner and just a truly wonderful doctor. I have a wonderful 10 month old daughter because of him and we will be starting the process for #2 in the next few weeks.
Dr Molinaro was hands on with my treatment, and stayed in contact every step of the way. I never doubted our course of treatment or the results.
We did a estrogen priming cycle for retrieval with Follistim, Novadril,, Garnirelix, low dose hcg and lupron trigger. ICSI was a must for us with our primary infertility issue was male factor morphology. My first transfer was a medicate cycle with was unsuccessful, so for frozen transfer #2 we did a natural cycle and it was a success. Following the same protocol for this round as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey.
The nurses have the toughest job in this process. I always felt rushed when speaking with the nursing staff and I often would have to ask for info to be repeated or ask for detailed info. This is one area where I feel they could do with some more help. The info I was given was always spot on and fantastic, but it just was so fast
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Have paper next to you with questions written down when expecting calls or directions. This process can be overwhelming, but know this clinic is amazing and the staff is fantastic.
It depended on the day and who was running the monitoring, but 95% of the time it was a quick and easy process.
I have great insurance, so I had a copay at consult, at start of cycle and the pregnancy monitoring.
We had 3 embryos which made it to blast, and our first transfer was an eSET and was unsuccessful. Our second transfer was our choice, and we chose to do a multiple embryo transfer which resulted in a singleton birth.
Eatontown

He [Dr. Molinaro] always made sure I knew what was going on with my body and treatments and was very open about everything. He answered e-mails within the same day, called me a couple times to check me after a slight complication, and even e-mailed me on a Sunday morning about an hour or so before my FET to wish us good luck. I always felt very comfortable with him as my doctor. I am currently pregnant with our first child and already look forward to seeing Dr. Molinaro again in the future for our next children.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro on was an excellent doctor. He always made sure I knew what was going on with my body and treatments and was very open about everything. He answered e-mails within the same day, called me a couple times to check me after a slight complication, and even e-mailed me on a Sunday morning about an hour or so before my FET to wish us good luck. I always felt very comfortable with him as my doctor. I am currently pregnant with our first child and already look forward to seeing Dr. Molinaro again in the future for our next children.
Get him as your primary doctor for your treatments!
RMANJ was the second infertility clinic I visited after 6 months of failed treatment elsewhere. One of the things I liked more about Dr. Molinaro was how he treated me and my husband like intelligent people (unlike the first place I wewnt, where every question I asked, I was answered like I was stupid and should've known the answer.) On our very first visit, Dr. Molinaro diagnosed my very obvious PCOS and we set a plan in place that my husband and I were comfortable with. All of our questions were answered and we never felt rushed.
Since Dr. Molinaro completely disagreed with the first treatment I had done at another clinic, he decided to bypass any sort of pill treatment (Clomid. Letrozole). He also explained to me why they probably wouldn't work for me anyway. We decided to do 3 IUI cycles with injectible medications (Gonal-F). After the second one, we weren't sure what step to take next. Dr. Molinaro did not tell us what to do, but instead helped guide our decision to try one more round of IUI before moving onto IVF. Once we decided to go to IVF, Dr. Molinaro sat down and had an in-depth conversation with me and my husband describing how the whole cycle would go, how long it would take, etc. He answered all of our questions, both in the office and via e-mail. He explained why FET would work better for me than a fresh transfer, as well as transferring only 1 embryo at a time, so that is the route we took. Our first egg retrieval and (1)frozen egg transfer were both successful, resulting in a pregnancy with 1 baby boy due in January 2017. We have 2 frozen embryos that we plan on transferring one at a time in the future.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Samantha)
Samantha was a great nurse! She knew that I was a teacher and unable to answer phone calls during the day, so she made sure to leave me detailed messages every time she called or e-mailed. If I e-mailed her a question, she always responded within the day, mostly within just a couple of minutes. She described everything in very clear detail, so I never had any confusion on medications or dosages. If I couldn't speak to her until a certain time of day, she made sure that she was free to speak to me at that time. Once we got a positive pregnancy test, she was excited to tell us the good news and seems excited to see pictures of our baby once he's born (she also wanted to see pictures from our gender reveal party). It made me feel like I was her only patient.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA of Eatontown is a very good office. The staff is all very friendly, including the phlebotomists (even at 6am), and they remember who you are. Even though I didn't see my primary doctor during all of my morning monitoring, all of the doctors I did see were great and explained things to me. My only complaint was once I was released. I had to pick up a folder of information from the front desk and the receptionist loudly congratulated me on being pregnant and released and wished me good luck, in front of a whole waiting room of women. As happy as I was, I was embarrassed when she spoke so loudly. I remember one morning while I was waiting for monitoring and she did the same to another woman; I remember being so jealous and wondering why she didn't keep her voice down.
Morning monitoring, for the most part, was very quick and easy. I was usually in and out in under half an hour, with many visits being done within 10 minutes! One morning there was a back up and I couldn't stay. Since it wasn't a vital day during my cycle, I wasn't worried about having to come back the next day, but I got a little bit of an attitude from the receptionist when I told her I had to leave (as a teacher, I had no wiggle room to arrive to work late). Once I got home, I e-mailed my nurse to explain what happened and she answered within 10 minutes. She apologized and then she told me she spoke to Dr. Molinaro and he wanted me to wait an extra day so that HE himself could see me for monitoring.
I don't remember the exact amount we spent, but between 3 IUIs, 1 IVF, and medications, we spent close to $30,000, all out of pocket. When 2 IUI cycles were not completed fully (we missed one out of 2 days for Christmas and another day bc of a snowstorm), I asked Dr. Molinaro if we could catch a little break on them. He didn't hesitate to answer, "of course" and he told our finance coordinator (who we had to switch) to take off 10% from our IUI bill. Since we also had an issue with our first finance coordinator, when I told Dr. Molinaro, he immediately took action to switch her for us and a new woman called us the next day.

3 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Molinaro is very down to earth, personable, and caring. He shows a general interest of me as a human and now a mother and I never felt anything other than a friend with him. He was very honest when I needed him to be the most, yet caring in his way of delivering a message that could be hard to take. He was very accessible and i was never made to feel like I was a bother with my endless questions.
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
My experience with Dr. Molinaro was nothing short of life changing. He not only gave me the children I have dreamed of but gave me a new trust in doctors that I never had before. In the past I have never really felt I had a say in my treatments. Dr. Molinaro listened to my thoughts and considered my point of view in all aspects of my care and he was very kind when he didn’t feel my thoughts were in my best interest, but also very supportive when he thought they were and willing to implement them into my treatment when appropriate. He was very good at making me feel like I was his only patient when I was in his care. Dr. Molinaro celebrated my successes and was very human in his responses to my failures. I absolutely valued and appreciated the personal phone calls with embryo reports and pregnancy test results. Many other doctors leave those calls for their nurses to make. I always felt my treatment suggestions were ones that would get me my end goal of a baby in the quickest and least expensive way possible. As a self paying patient with limited financial means, money was a huge factor and risk. Dr. Molinaro was very conscious of this in my treatment recommendations as well. Overall, I can’t say enough good things about him. If you’re on the fence between choosing Dr. Molinaro and another doctor, choose him. I went to him on a recommendation and personally know 5 other women successfully treated by him as well.
Come with questions and expect they will be answered honestly. They may not be the answers you want to hear but you will get nothing sugar coated b
My last cycle we “pulled out all the guns” with a Benadryl protocol, use of probiotics, and baby aspirin. I was gluten and dairy free for 6 months prior to my successful cycle although Dr. Molinaro said he didn’t feel this was the big difference between this cycle and my past failures. I had an extra 2 days of estrogen priming before my transfer and when it was time for progesterone, I used suppositories as well as injections to keep my progesterone levels as high as possible. I had a D and C done a few months prior as well to rule out polyps or inflammation/infection.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alana)
Alana was my primary nurse, and Ann Marie was my primary nurse for my last cycle only. Both were wonderful, smart, compassionate and quick to respond to questions and needs.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Excellent reputation because they know what they are doing! Brilliant doctors and scientists, well organized and executed in every aspect. The size of the clinic and clientele can be overwhelming. Especially Basking Ridge.
Dr Molinaro is definitely an advocate of eSET. My last transfer I transferred 2 untested donor embryos as we both knew this was most likely my last transfer attempt, and because I had had so many failures. Also we had a long discussion of the possibility of multiples and I was ok if that happened. I never ever thought it would happen but alas, my one and only successful transfer resulted in twins.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
HE [Dr. Molinaro] WAS "WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET". PERSONABLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD, NO NONSENSE. SWEET, BUT VERY PROFESSIONAL. QUICK AND TO THE POINT. THE ONLY THING THAT SURPRISED ME WAS WHEN I LEFT THE OFFICE, I WAS NEVER CONTACTED BY ANYONE TO ASK WHY ...THEY [RMA] WERE VERY CARING AND ALWAYS CALLED ME ASAP. THE COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT FOR A PRACTICE THE SIZE OF THEIRS, AND I TRULY APPRECIATED IT
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
HE WAS "WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET". PERSONABLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD, NO NONSENSE. SWEET, BUT VERY PROFESSIONAL. QUICK AND TO THE POINT. THE ONLY THING THAT SURPRISED ME WAS WHEN I LEFT THE OFFICE, I WAS NEVER CONTACTED BY ANYONE TO ASK WHY...(THE REASON BEING I WAS MOVING)
GO FOR IT. THEY ARE TOP NOTCH, PROFESSIONAL, AND A DREAM OF A CLINIC, CONSIDERING THEIR SIZE
I LOVED THE RESPONSE TIME AT THIS OFFICE. THEY KNEW I WAS WAITING BY THE PHONE WAITING FOR RESULTS, AND THEY WERE VERY CARING AND ALWAYS CALLED ME ASAP. THE COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT FOR A PRACTICE THE SIZE OF THEIRS, AND I TRULY APPRECIATED IT.
I USED GONAL F FOR AN IUI CYCLE. I WAS CONFUSED BECAUSE AT THE CONSULT, I WAS TOLD THEY WANTED TO START ON A HIGH DOSE, AND GO FROM THERE. TYPICALLY, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STARTED ON A LOW DOSE BECAUSE OF MY PCOS, AND TENDANCY TO HYPERSTIMULATE. WHEN I GOT MY INSTRUCTIONS THE FIRST DAY, IT WAS BEGIN AT 75 IU, WHICH IS LOW. WHEN I QUESTIONED IT, I WAS TOLD THE INSURANCE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO BE STARTED HIGHER. SO IT SEEMS THEY REALLY FOLLOW THINGS TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW OVER THERE..... IT WAS A REGULAR IUI CYCLE, REGULAR INJECTIONS FOR ABOUT 2 AND HALF WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A TRIGGER SHOT, AND ONE IUI. THIS CYCLE ENDED IN A NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TEST
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: SARAH)
SHE GAVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS THE FIRST DAY. SHE TOLD ME ABOUT AN IN HOUSE NUTRITIONIST, YOGA PROGRAM, ACUPUNCTURISTS, HEALTH DAYS THEY WERE OFFERING , ETC,
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
IT WAS IMMACULATE! I WAS SUPER IMPRESSED. WAIT TIME WAS NEXT TO NOTHING. STAFF IS FRIENDLY, AND THE OFFICE DID NOT FEEL OVERWHELMING AT ALL. NO PACKED WAITING ROOMS(WHERE THERE ARE NO SEATS AVAILABLE!) PERFECT FOR ANYONE WORKING AND ON A SCHEUDLE.
EVERYTHING WAS COVERED UNDER INSURANCE AND I DIDNT INQUIRE, BUT THEY WERE OFFERING NICE IVF PACKAGES..

2012 - 2015
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Egg Freezing
I always said he [Dr Thomas Molinaro] was brutally honest yet confident. We had 3 out of 4 successful transfers with Dr. M. Our one failure he didn't seem too enthusiastic about when we decided to put in our only female embryo left. But he did it and said it was ok. It was negative. We sat and had a chat afterward and he said "it wouldn't have been my choice to transfer that one first. But I'm confident you will get your third child in the embryos you have left." After out transfer immediately in the next cycle, he said "and we will have great news in 8 days". I told my nurse that he can't get my hopes up like that. Her response was that he was very confident in this embryo. And so we
2012 - 2015
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I always said he was brutally honest yet confident. We had 3 out of 4 successful transfers with Dr. M. Our one failure he didn't seem too enthusiastic about when we decided to put in our only female embryo left. But he did it and said it was ok. It was negative. We sat and had a chat afterward and he said "it wouldn't have been my choice to transfer that one first. But I'm confident you will get your third child in the embryos you have left." After out transfer immediately in the next cycle, he said "and we will have great news in 8 days". I told my nurse that he can't get my hopes up like that. Her response was that he was very confident in this embryo. And so we had our third child.
Trust him! He knows...
We would chat during visits about things outside of my visit and he would remember details and events we spoke about. At our last appointment he recalled everything from our first visit. He called personally after my retrieval. He still welcomes visits from me and my kids.
Nothing special. Started with low dose of follistim and raised it until he was happy with the maturity of the follicles. Estridol and progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alana shear)
I spoken to Alana almost every time over the course of three years. Any question I had, silly or not, she would email or call immediately. She still to this day loves seeing photos of our kids and seeing us on our visits.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The only issue I had was when my original financial coordinator switched departments. She was fabulous! My new one, I had to always double check with my insurance bc she was very rarely correct with the information she gave to me.
Morning monitoring was always very quick!
We paid out of pocket for retrieval first transfer, meds, pgd, and 2nd transfer. 3rd and fourth transfer were completely covered. In our out of pocket retrieval, they worked with certain companiessothat US, blood, and diagnostics were all covered.
Eatontown

[Dr. Molinaro] spoke to me to ensure I understood, and made me feel comfortable when feeling nervous or anxious... He was warm and easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable with each step of our process and felt fully informed. Dr. Molinaro called with some results to ensure I understood and was fast to respond to all emails...I did two back to back IUI cycles using Follistim to help. The first process resulted in a chemical pregnancy, but he discovered my thyroid was reacting to the medication. I took 1 month off to see an endocrinologist and get on medication to help stabilize. After my blood test showed it lowered, we tried another cycle of IUIs. I’m currently 13 weeks with a healthy pregnancy.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro was wonderful. He was warm and easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable with each step of our process and felt fully informed. Dr. Molinaro called with some results to ensure I understood and was fast to respond to all emails.
Breathe and trust he knows what he is talking about. He truly has so much knowledge to help you!
He checked in all frequently, spoke to me to ensure I understood, and made me feel comfortable when feeling nervous or anxious.
The nursing staff was always kind and welcoming. They were sensitive to individuals and very supportive. Amy was a good nurse, it was just tough to reach her at times for late questions. Overall, I always felt supported.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA was my top choice. Dr Molinaro came highly recommended by my OB and personal friends. The clinic was always clean and efficient. Even with a waiting room packed with patients, I never waited too long or felt rushed through my appointment.
My insurance covered most except genetic testing for my husband.
2013 - 2017
Male Factor, Other
He [Dr. Molinaro] is a great doctor. When we had zero fertilized after an ER- he called and spoke to both of us and cleared his schedule to see us in person. He helped us arrange to pay for the cycle so we could save our insurance for later. He answered questions I had about medical studies and elaborated on items I couldn't quite understand. If I am not comfortable with something, he explains it right away and he adjusts his protocol based on my concerns.
2013 - 2017
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
He is a great doctor. He really listens and explains everything- I know so much more about my body now. He explains why he does things, why he wouldn't do something else, and answers every question I have along the way.
If you are feeling nervous or anxious, let him know. He will take the time to explain everything. He will be very honest if you really have something to worry about.
We did a max dose for ivf#4 since I didn't have a good response my last cycle. We did a natural cycle to rule out some suspicions about drug interactions. Then we adjusted meds to do a low dose injectable with femera to avoid raising estrogen levels too high. That protocol did the trick for us.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They have a great lab, they are very big with many locations but you have to travel to basking ridge for major procedures. They are not on the autoimmune bandwagon yet.
It is like cattle call in basking ridge, but it's nice in eatontown. Everyone is friendly.
Under 10k for monitoring and ER
Everyone prefers single.
Eatontown

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. M [Molinaro]. This is my third RE and the whole experience has been so much better than my other experiences. He gives personalized attention, is a great communicator, and is extremely knowledgeable....Feel free to ask as many questions as you want to in order to understand what is going to be happening. Dr. M is very patient and always allows ample time for each of his patients.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. M. This is my third RE and the whole experience has been so much better than my other experiences. He gives personalized attention, is a great communicator, and is extremely knowledgeable.
Dr. M is super thorough and explains everything in simple terms. He never makes me feel like he is rushing to do other things, even though he is extremely busy. He also is compassionate and has a great demeanor.
IVF protocol with menopur and gonal-f, ganirellix. FET protocol with estrace and PIO. 6 embryos frozen as day 6 blasts. No fresh transferred. Currently in the beginning of FET protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Sara Friedwald)
Great communication and readily available. Also very nice.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Personalized attention, great communication, and efficient care. Everyone I have encountered has been extremely nice, compassionate, and understanding.
Efficient, well-oiled machine. Usually in and out within 20 minutes for bloodwork and ultrasound.
Insurance covers monitoring, testing, etc., but I have no coverage for treatment. The fresh cycle including ICSI was about $11,000 plus almost $5000 for medications.

2017 - 2019
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Immunological, Unexplained
My husband had a chromosome disorder, I had a thyroid issue and was diagnosed with a very rare and VERY difficult to diagnose blood clotting disorder that only shows on blood work while pregnant. He [Do Molinaro] sent me to a hematologist for special testing after we lost a heart beat on a seamingly perfect pregnancy all of a sudden at 8 weeks. Had he not done that we would not know I had the issue...
2017 - 2019
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
He was amazing. He was so incredibly thorough and I am confident I would not have a baby in my arms right now had he not been so forward thinking and discovered all of my issues. My husband had a chromosome disorder, I had a thyroid issue and was diagnosed with a very rare and VERY difficult to diagnose blood clotting disorder that only shows on blood work while pregnant. He sent me to a hematologist for special testing after we lost a heart beat on a seamingly perfect pregnancy all of a sudden at 8 weeks. Had he not done that we would not know I had the issue.
Go and don’t be shy. Ask questions, no question is a dumb question. He will answer all with care.
He was so thorough and in constant contact with me. When I had a miscarriage under his care he was so amazing and did everything he could to get answers and fix it for next time.
I honestly don’t remember.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
So incredibly organized and well run!!! Companionate and amazing all around! Blood work was always quick. Email and phone calls on off hours were answered or returned at ALLLL hours. Their morning monitoring hours allowed me to get to work by 7:30 every am.
Perfectly well oiled machine!
I don’t recall. Overall I’d say it cost me about 12,000
Getting pregnant was not as big of an issue for me as it was staying pregnant. He felt that 1 embryo was all he would ever transfer to put me at less of a risk during pregnancy.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Molinaro] is very candid and to the point. He is clearly knowledgeable and experienced. He was very direct with schedules and what steps were going to involved through the cycle. Dr. M also brought an objective, fresh perspective to our case and did not push us to hard in any particular direction. He wanted us to decide what is best for our own situation.... We did IVF with a more aggressive dosing strategy. As our 5th round, Dr. M was a bit more forward with his approach.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
He is very candid and to the point. He is clearly knowledgeable and experienced. He was very direct with schedules and what steps were going to involved through the cycle. Dr. M also brought an objective, fresh perspective to our case and did not push us to hard in any particular direction. He wanted us to decide what is best for our own situation.
Just be direct with your expectations and let him know that you trust his experience and judgment.
Dr. M had empathy and understanding for our situation. He we warm, enthusiastic, and really wanted us to be successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Sara)
Nursing staff was good and professional.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The facilities were nice, clean, and had good locations throughout the state of NJ. No weaknesses that I can think of. The clinical areas were clean and organized. The waiting room/reception areas were comfortable and relaxing as well. The reception staff was organized and efficient.
$18K for the round of IVF
He did not push single versus multiple (we did not have any make it through genetic testing). I think he was open to either options but we did not quite get that far.

2014 - 2017
PCOS, Unexplained
I loved Dr. Molinaro, he took the time to explain everything thouroghly and always checked to see if I had questions. I appreciated when he called me personally to tell me I was experiencing a chemical pregnancy after my second transfer. We already had an appointment set to problem solve but he wanted to make sure he was available if I had questions before then. I truly felt that he was as invested as we were in each cycle.
2014 - 2017
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't hesitate, RMA is a great clinic.
I liked that at RMA you had staff assigned to you (nurse, financial advisor). I always knew who to.call.wirh questions which were answered timely and thoroughly.
Alana was always quick to answer my questions or respond to emails. She was patient with me and ensured I knew who to speak with if she would be out of the office. I appreciated feeling as though she knew my care plan personally instead of being passed from nurse to nurse.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I love the way this clinic is organized. Having a nurse assigned to you is a big plus. While RMA is big they make you feel so welcome and that they are truly invested in the success of your treatment.
My costs were mostly covered by insurance.

2013 - 2014
Although I dealt mostly with nurses and technicians, I knew Dr. Molinaro was handling my case, and never at any time did I feel like my treatment was unimportant or "standard." My treatment plan felt personalized to my circumstances, and he was always available for questions... IUI was fully covered by insurance, and our IVF was covered by a clinical study. We only paid for medications, which was incredibly reasonable.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I cannot say enough good things about RMA. I went to two locations (Eatontown and Basking Ridge), and the staff at both places was exceptional. The facilities were outstanding, and everyone was very compassionate.
Don't delay in getting treatment. I wish I had started sooner!
They were all fantastic, very thorough, made sure I never left with questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA has amazing facilities at multiple locations, and state of the art equipment. We got to benefit from a new screening device. And the holistic therapies offered (like yoga, acupuncture, etc.), demonstrate that they understand fertility and health, and stress management, are all intertwined. Very comfortable space.
The decision was left largely up to my husband and me, but with only two viable embryos left, there was little to consider. We went for both, hoping for at least one positive result, but instead got two incredibly healthy results!
Basking Ridge

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Molinaro. He ALWAYS showed awesome bedside matter and when emailing him with a question, he would always respond within the day. He is very attentive with his patients and I truly felt how much he cared and how much he wanted to us to reach our goal of becoming pregnant.... Dr. Molinaro always took his time with my husband and I. If we had questions during our appointment, he would let us ask all the questions we needed to ask in order to make sure we understood everything that was going to happen.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't be afraid of asking him questions...he'll answer any question you have (even if he already answered the question).
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
All in all RMANJ was amazing to work with. The only issue that I did have sometimes was when my nurse had the day off, I sometimes wouldn't receive a call with results which caused me to email Dr. Molinaro myself to find out the results.

2012 - 2014
I have PCOS so I overstimulate easily, Dr. Molinaro [at RMA of New Jersey] always monitored me closely and would adjust my dosage accordingly because of my situation. Dr. Molinaro had suggested that after several IUI's that never resulting pregnancies that I should try IVF. He said that it would be easier to control for me (IUI's are risky for multiples, especially with my tendency to overstimulate). I was afraid to do it, I also did not have the funds for it and he never pressured me. I would suggest we try another IUI and he would say ok. I finally did the IVF and had twins.
2012 - 2014
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro always explained everything perfectly and in a way that I could best understand. He listened and always took into consideration my questions.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
I never felt like a number. Dr. Molinaro always took his time with me and was always available for questions.
I have PCOS so I overstimulate easily, Dr. Molinaro always monitored me closely and would adjust my dosage accordingly because of my situation. Dr. Molinaro had suggested that after several IUI's that never resulting pregnancies that I should try IVF. He said that it would be easier to control for me (IUI's are risky for multiples, especially with my tendency to overstimulate). I was afraid to do it, I also did not have the funds for it and he never pressured me. I would suggest we try another IUI and he would say ok. I finally did the IVF and had twins.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
When he saw my insurance wouldn't cover anything, Dr. Molinaro referred me to a study that I could participate in which covered 90% of the cost. We will be eternally grateful to Dr. Molinaro...
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
He was kind, compassionate and respectful. I always felt like I was in great care and that my outcome was important to him.
Be 100% honest and never give up hope. They will do everything possible to help you, and work with you financially. Check their website for possible study participation.
I get they really cared and hoped for a positive pregnancy test just as much as I did. They explained everything perfectly so that I could understand while still not talking down to me. When he saw my insurance wouldn't cover anything, Dr. Molinaro referred me to a study that I could participate in which covered 90% of the cost. We will be eternally grateful to Dr. Molinaro and the RMA team.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alana Shear)
Alana was always available to answer questions and I felt she really cared about my outcome.
The earlier, the better. I found that getting there earlier, I was seen quicker and out pretty fast. The waiting room was never super full, though, and I never waited long regardless.
Eatontown

He [Dr. Molinaro] will go out of his way to make sure he returns my calls & answers all of my questions - even if theyre insane!... I have Only been going here for a few months, but so far I have all great things to say! The staff is friendly, the clinic itself is super clean, and I always leave with my questions answered. I am hoping to start injectables VERY soon - we have one little set back that we need to get through first.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Go in with all of your questions and don’t be afraid to speak up.
He will go out of his way to make sure he returns my calls & answers all of my questions - even if theyre insane!
So far just clomid
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Like I said, the staff is amazing and Dr. Molinaro is just as great. This whole process is stressful but they help to make it flow as easily as possible. I would 100000% recommend them to another couple going through infertility.

2015 - 2019
Dr. Molinaro listened to our concerns, followed up, and made adjustments when needed to stack the deck and give me my best chance of a viable pregnancy...He has overseen my two pregnancies and has gone above and beyond to help me get to that point. I felt like I was in excellent hands...is hands-on and guides you through every aspect of the fertility journey...especially at my last transfer where extra time was taken to ensure I had every chance of a successful implantation.
2015 - 2019
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro is hands-on and guides you through every aspect of the fertility journey. He has overseen my two pregnancies and has gone above and beyond to help me get to that point. I felt like I was in excellent hands, especially at my last transfer where extra time was taken to ensure I had every chance of a successful implantation. I am extremely grateful for Dr. Molinaro and his staff for making our dream of having a family become a reality.
Schedule a consultation with him and don't be afraid to share your concerns with him.
Samantha was amazing! She always called as well as emailed me next step instructions so that I was sure to have them in writing for reference later. She even helped out again after I had officially graduated from the clinic. I was away on vacation and had forgotten my needed amount of Endometrin. I reached out to her and she was immediately able to call in a prescription for me at a pharmacy near our hotel. She went above and beyond.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMANJ has the best lab in the country. Having healthy embryos is going to give you your best shot at a viable pregnancy and no one screens them better than RMANJ. They want to give you your very best chance.
My IVF treatments were not covered by my insurance. Our plan covers diagnosis only.