Nurse available by email
ResidencyLAC+USC Medical Center
FellowshipMayo Clinic
5301 W. University Drive
McKinney, TX 75071
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tiffanny Jones to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dallas IVF to a friend?
PCOS, Other
Dr. Jones never made us feel like a number. She was always conscientious of our time, money as well as the struggles we had already been through...We have been trying to conceive for five years, we've seen several doctors and Dr. Jones was the most compassionate, caring and dedicated provider we have ever met. She took the time to hear us out, and on countless occasions she was there to laugh and cry with us. When I was ready to give up she reminded me that it was okay for me to be at that point because she would keep fighting for us, that I could break down because she would be there to hold me up. She was exactly what we needed. Dr. Jones is not only extremely caring and empathetic to her patients but she knows her stuff. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and very thorough. On more than one occasion she has caught major diagnosis that other providers have missed. She always went above and beyond for us. Each visit she never rushed through, she always took her time with us and made sure we understood everything that was happening and why.
The nursing staff [at Dallas IVF] was just as excellent as the Provider. They were extremely compassionate, professional, and always available to answer my questions. The Ultrasound tech, front desk staff and financial consultant were also amazing. Overall the entire staff was exceptional...I was able to schedule monitoring appointments that were convenient for my schedule, and did not have to wait in lobby long...I have no complaints about this clinic or the staff. I feel very blessed that these great group of individuals were part of our journey. We plan on coming back to this clinic and provider when we are ready to transfer our other embryos.
Latino, Black or African-American
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
Be ready to have a thorough workup, and weekly visits.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
Describe the protocols Tiffanny Jones used in your cycles at Dallas IVF and their degree of success.
We first were put on medications to regulate my cycle. However even with my cycle regulated through medication I did not ovulate. So the next step was medication that regulated my cycle and medication to cause me to ovulate with the use of Ovidrel (trigger shot) and timed timed intercourse. We did 3 cycles of this 2 with the use of Ovidrel (my choice). 2 of the cycles when Ovidrel was used it resulted in a pregnancy, however both times ended in Ectopic pregnancies due to a tubal factor. We then moved on to our first IVF cycle. We used my eggs, and my husbands sperm and transferred 1 PGS tested normal high quality embryo on September 11th 2019. Thankfully our first IVF transfer resulted in my current pregnancy.
The nursing staff was just as excellent as the Provider. They were extremely compassionate, professional, and always available to answer my questions. The Ultrasound tech, front desk staff and financial consultant were also amazing. Overall the entire staff was exceptional.
Describe your experience with Dallas IVF.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Dallas IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF.
We were able to use our health insurance so the cost to us was reasonable. We did not pay more than 4k for everything from start (2018) to finish (2019) and once we met our out of pocket and deductible we did not have to pay anything else for the rest of the 2019 year.
Describe Tiffanny Jones's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Dallas IVF.
Dr. Jones was supportive of our decision whatever we decided to do, however she recommend a single embryo transfer due to my medical history and age (25). The reason for this was to lessen our chances of multiples, lower our chances of future complications and increase our chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby. We followed her recommendation and everything has worked out.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Jones is well-versed in the various cares and just doesn't offer IVF when she can't figure out what may be causing your infertility. She is understanding of how expensive the procedure is and will gradually (and at your pace) increase your level of care. She is thorough and personable. Even though infertility can be filled with disappointments, I never fail to laugh or share in some joy while I am there. She adjusts my medication as needed. She will listen to every concern or question and makes sure you are aware of the risks before you move forward. I am glad that they brought her to this location and I have been so pleased with my experience thus far.
Dallas IVF McKinney has been great thus far. I am never kept waiting generally. I see my doctor each time I go. I have a pretty consistent experience each time. It is clean and very well organized. I never have any surprise bills and when I do have questions about finance they will answer thoroughly and will help me understand if a bill is ever different then my expectations.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
Dr. Jones is a wealth of knowledge. I have no advice except to be open and ask as many questions as you need to move forward.
I came to Dr. Jones after having two other consultations with other doctors. She asked me right away what was wrong since this was my 3rd consultation. The root was that I was being treated like a number by the others. One doctor at Fertility Specialists of Texas admired her new trash cans that had just been delivered WHILE she was performing a hysteroscopy on me. When I returned to that doctor she had notes in my chart that were not mine and almost accidentally scheduled me for surgery. Needless to say, by the time I got to Dr. Jones, she listened to me and offered me options of care that had never been presented to me that aligned with my need of comfort through this process.
First three cycles we used a combo treatment of Clomid and Follistim. Dr. Jones was gauging how my body was responding to the meds and was doing her best to save as much money on my procedure as fertility treatment is all out of pocket for us. We have no male factor and it was the first time we were offered timed intercourse at home. My body responded well the first cycle, although small dose changes were made, my body would not produce more than one good follicle. So cycle 4 we switched to all injections. The medication cycle calendar was as follows: Cycle 1-2, clomid 75, Follistim 100-125 iu. Cycle 4: Follistim 150-250iu.
Usually once I see Dr. Jones a nurse will sit with me. There are about three in rotation usually at the time of day that I go to the clinic. They all remember my name and ask me each time do I need assistance with my trigger shot and offer to do them for me if needed. If I have a question, they will offer the information or they will consult the doctor before they offer up their opinion. They are always timely and friendly.
Describe your experience with Dallas IVF.
The only cost for care that I have had to spend has been for medications. Everything else was covered by my insurance. She was very careful to assist me in keeping my costs low. I believe that the sonogram and initial blood work outside of coverage was approximately $200.

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I will definitely miss seeing Dr. Jones on a regular basis...After being told my whole life that I would have difficulty having children, my doctor referred me to Dallas IVF. My husband and I met with Dr. Jones and we couldn't have felt more comfortable with our decision to see her. We had a whirlwind of a time from procedures to miscarriages, but all of it was worth it when we saw two little heartbeats in our sonogram a couple of weeks ago
This office [Dallas IVF] is full of compassionate people willing to do anything to help their patients. I can't imagine how difficult it is to be in this line of work and they all do it so gracefully. I would 100% recommend them to any and all patients needing fertility treatment. There level of care is unmatched. I will be forever grateful for the time and effort everyone in that office put into our care, from the front desk to our doctor...You are in good hands!
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
After being told my whole life that I would have difficulty having children, my doctor referred me to Dallas IVF. My husband and I met with Dr. Jones and we couldn't have felt more comfortable with our decision to see her. We had a whirlwind of a time from procedures to miscarriages, but all of it was worth it when we saw two little heartbeats in our sonogram a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Jones helped up make our dream come true and was honestly so supportive and such a positive light throughout the process. I will definitely miss seeing Dr. Jones on a regular basis, but hope she can change the lives of others in the positive way she was able to change ours.
You are in good hands!
Describe your experience with Dallas IVF.
This office is full of compassionate people willing to do anything to help their patients. I can't imagine how difficult it is to be in this line of work and they all do it so gracefully. I would 100% recommend them to any and all patients needing fertility treatment. There level of care is unmatched. I will be forever grateful for the time and effort everyone in that office put into our care, from the front desk to our doctor.
Our most costly procedure was one around 3,000. I was fortunate enough to have my insurance cover most of my treatments.
Anovulation, Other
Dr Jones is simply outstanding. She is an excellent listener, and communicator. She answers your questions frankly, but with absolute compassion. You get a complete feeling that she wants to help, and throughly explains all available options.... She really spent time with me, and listening to all my concerns in regards to the changes I was feeling. As a result, my blood work confirmed what she thought in regards to my period irregularity and feeling a lack of wellness overall.
The clinics [Dallas IVF- McKinney] strength is the overall appearance of the facility. They are very organized, professional. The weakness I would say is scheduling between locations. Other than the scheduling I would have to say I have no complaints.... Be prepared to go through a full comprehensive work-up. Financially be prepared for the cost.... They are kind, and very professional.
Anovulation, Other
How was your experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
I have not started a cycle. We are saving money to be able to start.
They are kind, and very professional.
Describe your experience with Dallas IVF.
The clinics strength is the overall appearance of the facility. They are very organized, professional. The weakness I would say is scheduling between locations. Other than the scheduling I would have to say I have no complaints.
As will all infertility care, expensive.
I have no comments.