Nurse available by email
ResidencyLAC+USC Medical Center
FellowshipMayo Clinic
5301 W. University Drive
McKinney, TX 75071
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tiffanny Jones to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dallas IVF to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Jones is well-versed in the various cares and just doesn't offer IVF when she can't figure out what may be causing your infertility. She is understanding of how expensive the procedure is and will gradually (and at your pace) increase your level of care. She is thorough and personable. Even though infertility can be filled with disappointments, I never fail to laugh or share in some joy while I am there. She adjusts my medication as needed. She will listen to every concern or question and makes sure you are aware of the risks before you move forward. I am glad that they brought her to this location and I have been so pleased with my experience thus far.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
Dr. Jones is a wealth of knowledge. I have no advice except to be open and ask as many questions as you need to move forward.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
I came to Dr. Jones after having two other consultations with other doctors. She asked me right away what was wrong since this was my 3rd consultation. The root was that I was being treated like a number by the others. One doctor at Fertility Specialists of Texas admired her new trash cans that had just been delivered WHILE she was performing a hysteroscopy on me. When I returned to that doctor she had notes in my chart that were not mine and almost accidentally scheduled me for surgery. Needless to say, by the time I got to Dr. Jones, she listened to me and offered me options of care that had never been presented to me that aligned with my need of comfort through this process.
Describe the protocols Tiffanny Jones used in your cycles at Dallas IVF and their degree of success.
First three cycles we used a combo treatment of Clomid and Follistim. Dr. Jones was gauging how my body was responding to the meds and was doing her best to save as much money on my procedure as fertility treatment is all out of pocket for us. We have no male factor and it was the first time we were offered timed intercourse at home. My body responded well the first cycle, although small dose changes were made, my body would not produce more than one good follicle. So cycle 4 we switched to all injections. The medication cycle calendar was as follows: Cycle 1-2, clomid 75, Follistim 100-125 iu. Cycle 4: Follistim 150-250iu.
Usually once I see Dr. Jones a nurse will sit with me. There are about three in rotation usually at the time of day that I go to the clinic. They all remember my name and ask me each time do I need assistance with my trigger shot and offer to do them for me if needed. If I have a question, they will offer the information or they will consult the doctor before they offer up their opinion. They are always timely and friendly.
Describe your experience with Dallas IVF.
Dallas IVF McKinney has been great thus far. I am never kept waiting generally. I see my doctor each time I go. I have a pretty consistent experience each time. It is clean and very well organized. I never have any surprise bills and when I do have questions about finance they will answer thoroughly and will help me understand if a bill is ever different then my expectations.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF.
The only cost for care that I have had to spend has been for medications. Everything else was covered by my insurance. She was very careful to assist me in keeping my costs low. I believe that the sonogram and initial blood work outside of coverage was approximately $200.
McKinney

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF.

Anovulation, Other
Dr Jones is simply outstanding. She is an excellent listener, and communicator. She answers your questions frankly, but with absolute compassion. You get a complete feeling that she wants to help, and throughly explains all available options.... She really spent time with me, and listening to all my concerns in regards to the changes I was feeling. As a result, my blood work confirmed what she thought in regards to my period irregularity and feeling a lack of wellness overall.
Anovulation, Other
How was your experience with Tiffanny Jones at Dallas IVF?
Be prepared to go through a full comprehensive work-up. Financially be prepared for the cost.
I have not started a cycle. We are saving money to be able to start.
They are kind, and very professional.
Describe your experience with Dallas IVF.
The clinics strength is the overall appearance of the facility. They are very organized, professional. The weakness I would say is scheduling between locations. Other than the scheduling I would have to say I have no complaints.
As will all infertility care, expensive.
Describe Tiffanny Jones's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Dallas IVF.
I have no comments.