Medical SchoolU. of Louisville
FellowshipU. of Louisville
4612 Chamberlain Ln
Louisville, KY 40241
502-996-4480
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tiffany D. Justice to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kentucky Fertility Institute to a friend?
During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when.... The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when. Coming from someone who likes a plan it was my first inclination that I was in the right place! At each appointment we were treated with respect and friendliness. Dr.Justice personally does the ultrasounds and every procedure that we have been through and each time she treats the procedure with hope. Always telling me first what happens WHEN I get pregnant not if I get pregnant. It gives me hope after seven years of infertility!!! Dr. Justice’s strength is in her compassion, her demeanor during visits keeps me from losing hope. The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I would say to ask questions. She is open to questions and answers them in a way that helps you to understand. So if your confused but afraid to ask questions, don’t be!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Every time I see Dr.Justice she is warm and friendly and her and her staff treat me wonderfully at every appointment.
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We began with just using progesterone since I was later in my cycle on our first meeting with Dr.Justice. The second month I came in for a baseline ultrasound. I was then put on Letrozole, two per day for five days. Then I came in for another ultrasound to determine how many eggs were mature.After that I was to self administer Ovidril on day twelve of my cycle. After 36 hours the IUI was performed. Two days after the IUI I started progesterone for 12 days. A negative pregnancies test was the result of the first IUI. We did the same procedure for the second but my progesterone was increased to twice a day instead of once a day. Still waiting on the results of the second IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy)
Our nurse is fantastic! I have called her many time asking questions I have forgotten and she responds quickly and with as much information as she can! She is always compassionate when I call to tell her that we need to start again. During appointment she makes sure I am comfortable and talks about our families in order to make it a little less nerve wracking.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have only been with this clinic for three months but it has been a wonderful experience, as least as far as it can be when dealing with infertility. Everyone makes every effort to make sure you are comfortable and create an environment that is welcoming and calm. From the nurses, front staff, and my doctor I have been thoroughly impressed with everything. I know it sounds cliche but I have really no complaints nor have a seen any obvious weaknesses! I would recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone who is experiencing infertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Letrozole- 25.00 Ultrasound (2)- 350 IUI- 500 Progesterone- 45.00
Louisville
She [Dr. Justice] has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.... I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.... We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11.
Very friendly. Answered all my questions throughly. Seems to be very knowledgeable with infertility. Doesn't push more on you than you can handle. I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.
Ask questions and make suggestions about your treatment and what you want.
She has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.
We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11. If we choose IUI that month we will do that on day 12. Otherwise its just planed intercourse. 2 days after ovulation we start progesterone suppositories. We do those for 2 weeks and then test for pregnancy. If the test is positive we would continue progesterone, if negative we stop it. We have not had a positive cycle with this treatment plan.
She's excellent. Answering all my questions. Usually calls back after leaving a message in about 30min-1hr. Very compassionate on the phone (normally I'm calling to tell her the test was negative).
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very friendly front desk. Normally greets us by our first name. We don't normally have to wait very long. Usually very descreat about everything. On the negative side. Billing is a mess! Did not receive a bill for the first 6 months I was there. I have amazing insurance so I figured things were taken care of. Then received a big bill on one of the days we were supposed to do an IUI, and was told they switched billing systems. Now my bill doesnt match up with my EOB . Talked to the office manager but didn't get anywhere.
IUI was typically about $500. Ultrasounds- $175. Ovidrill- $107
Louisville
We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF...She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
Native American, Other
Dr Justice is the nicest most personable doctor I have ever had. I truly wish I could see Dr Justice for every medical problem I have. I trust her so much and she truly cares! She will sit and explain everything to you. She always makes sure I am ok with everything and really cares about her patients. She is an amazing doctor!
Don’t give up! I have wanted to give up so much! I know Dr Justice is going to help me become a mom and I can’t wait. She is amazing!!
Dr. Justice is amazing! From the moment you walk in her office they greet you by your first name. Dr Justice is so kind and caring. She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF
From the moment you walk in the office they great you by name. You can call or email with your question and I always get a quick response
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It’s a beautiful office! Very clean and modern! The staff really treat each patient like a human and not like a number! They always available if you need anything or have questions regarding your treatment. They have hours on Saturday and Sunday as well.
Louisville
Dr. Justice makes sure you understand everything you are going through and taking. She is always available to help you with questions whenever you need her. She is flexible with scheduled. Her personality is always positive and she provide much comfort knowing I have her as my doctor.... Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment.
To definitely have her as your doctor because she is amazing.
Dr. Justice takes time to explain everything you are about to go through. She takes your treatment personally and follows up with you as well. I felt like she was personally invested in the outcomes and having her as my doctor has given me a feeling of comfort through it all.
Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment. We went on all injections to start egg retrieval process. Began taking estrogen and PIO and Crinone. I have had 2 transfers from this cycle. The first did not take so she scheduled an ERA finding I needed one more day of progesterone. The second transfer has been successful so far.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers)
All staff on Kentucky Fertility Institute is welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. Carol is always available for questions at all times of the day which is very helpful since things can arise at any moment when going through fertility treatments. She is wonderful!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Kentucky Fertility Institute is organized and clean. I always feel comfortable there. Kentucky Fertility Institute is very warm and welcoming with all the latest technology for your treatment. Going through this process is very uncomfortable so the fact that this office is so welcoming and warm really helps ease the nerves.
Costs were typical for any infertility treatment
Louisville
Dr Justice makes me feel like she truly cares. She never rushes me out and always takes the time to answer all of my questions....I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice....During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI... I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot.
I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice. I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and cannot. During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI is only about 20%, and that it doesn't always work on the first try. She warned me that I may need to do this a few times to get a successful outcome. I have finished two cycles of IUI so far and unfortunately, have not gotten pregnant yet. I recently finished my third IUI procedure and am awaiting the two-week wait to find out if I am pregnant this time. Although I am not pregnant yet I'm confident that Dr Justice will do everything she can to help me in this journey of getting pregnant.
I would tell the prospective patient that doctor Justice is amazing and you will not find a better doctor out there!
I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot. Both of these cycled did not end with a pregnancy. I'm currently on my third cycle and I'm awaiting the two weeks to find out if I am pregnant this time.
The nursing staff at Kentucky fertility Institute are wonderful. They are professional, kind and courteous.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
This Clinic is wonderful and I would definitely recommend it to anyone having trouble getting pregnant. The only negative that I can think of is the waitlist for new patients can sometimes be a few months.
The consultation visit was $50. Each of my IUI Cycles, including my ultrasounds, are roughly $450. The trigger shot was about $120 each time.
Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed.... I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with.
Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Justice is an amazing physician. She is incredibly knowledgeable in her field and is always listing facts/data/statistics. I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with. In my experience with Dr. Justice, she is one to go with the odds and treat a patient as protocol calls for, however, in my case things happened that typically wouldn't (I.E: later receptivity window - 7.5 days, miscarriage after genetic testing) - I wish she had prepped us and allowed us to decide if we wanted to test for things before we started (I.E.- receptivity window, miscarriage blood panel testing). We may have proceeded with treatment prior to this testing but would have liked to have been advised of what could be done so we could weigh the pros and cons.
Do research, ask lots of questions. Ask whether your physician is one who treats the visible problem (2 failed IVF's so now test for receptivity window) or allows you to discuss what could happen (most women have receptive window of day 6, but some may differ up to day 8), whether you wish to test for it (weigh options/discuss with doctor), then treat per your discussion. Keep track of your meds, what insurance covers, and who to contact in certain situations.
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed. Her assistants/ co-workers/ facility (some nurses, financial coordinator) are a bit different, I feel sometimes as just a number.
IUI 1- (8/20/16) / Letrozole 5mg, CD 3-7, OPK IUI 2- (9/14/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, OPK, prometrium IUI 3- (10/25/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger IUI 4- (12/15/16) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IUI 5- (1/25/17) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IVF 1- (3/6/17) / Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily; STIM - Day 1-4: Gonal-F (300 units/daily) Menopur (75 units); Day 5-6 Gonal-F (375 units/daily) Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / day 7-8 Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / Trigger shot day 9; retreival day 11, doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF #1/Transfer #1 - (4/10)17) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (5 days -evening between hrs 6-9), crinone twice daily (morning/ night) IVF #1/ Transfer #2 (6/16/17) - same protocol as prior FET IVF #2 - Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily STIM: Day 1: Gonal F (225 units in evening), Menopur (75 units in evening) / day 2-5: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening) / Day 6-11: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening), Cetrotide (syringe in evening), trigger shot day 9, retrieval day 11 - doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF#2 transfer (1 embryo) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (morning @ 9 AM sharp) for 7.5 (based on hours), crinone twice daily (morning/ night)
Carol Powers- IVF coordinator - she is sweet, extremely responsive (on off days via phone) HOWEVER, somewhat disorganized and has forgot to order important meds, called for wrong amounts of meds, and sometimes seems annoyed (I don't believe she is, more so overwhelmed) Stacey Nalley- no longer there, was my go to for EVERYTHING. She was amazing and extremely compassionate. Sasha Bjork- do not enjoy speaking with her, has little bedside manner, and is slow in getting things done or responding to emails/ phone calls
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Great/ knowledgeable physicians, understaffed or disorganized staff (EXCEPT for front desk coordinator Angie, I really don't know how she manages to keep up with everything when everyone else seems a bit disorganized/ overwhelmed and in house LabCorp employee, Cathy - she is another that is amazing and extremely helpful in other areas).
IUI - $500/ each+ meds + donor sperm IVF #1- $12500 + $4250 embryo genetic testing- (outside vendor) + meds, + donor sperm, anesthesia $525 (outside vendor) (Each transfer after 1 cost $4,000 (one more was needed) IVF# 2 - $13,500 (we had $5000 financial assistance) so cost us $8500, plus meds, plus donor sperm, anesthesia $625
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Dr. Justice has made it very clear that she will allow us to transfer 1 more than the recommended amount she suggests. She's always suggested 1.
Louisville
She [Dr. Justice] is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before...She gave me and 80% chance with IVF...my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
She is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before. I’m currently getting ready to start IVF. I’m excited yet scared that it might not work. In Dr Justice’s office I would have to pay for each IVF and if it doesn’t work you don’t get any money back. She gave me and 80% chance with IVF.
Write down all the questions that you think of, she will answer all your questions.
When you call to talk to someone on the phone it’s hard to get an answer. But when you are at the office they are very nice!
Well my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol)
All in all nice, but when I called one time to tell them that my pregnancy test negative and wanted to go the IVF process. I started to ask questions and I was not impressed by how the nurse handle them. It made me a little upset.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are good at giving you the results, but you don’t get them explained until you’re in the office with the doctor. I google the results and get most of the answers but I would prefer to get it from the staff. They are very nice though.
The IUI’s was about 300 dollars a piece. I’m not sure how much I have spend on all the meds. The ultrasounds are 50 a piece. The blood draw varies. My initial blood test was around 100 but after that they are around 30. The IVF process the meds are around $1,000 and my insurance gave me $5,000 for the actual IVF so I owed $5,000. I filled out online to freeze my embryos but not sure how much that will be.
Not to that process yet
Louisville
Dr. Justice was excellent from the start with being prepared for our first visit with a detailed review of my previous treatments with another physician. She thought “outside the box” and gave alternative options for medication than I had previously used.... Dr. Justice recommended use of estrogen patches as opposed to oral pills when resulted in improved growth of my uterine lining. After a few months of limited success, she recommended a hysteroscopy to further evaluate the state of my uterine cavity, during which excessive scar tissue was found and removed.
Dr. Justice was excellent from the start with being prepared for our first visit with a detailed review of my previous treatments with another physician. She thought “outside the box” and gave alternative options for medication than I had previously used. She continued to work with us with adjustments in treatment for several months before we were finally able to attempt implantation. She recommended another exploratory procedure after several months of limited success in growing my uterine lining during which excessive scar tissue was identified from a previous procedure with another physician. She was very thorough with evaluation of our situation and took the time to determine an appropriate course of care since we only had 1 embryo to implant. In the end it was success and we now have a beautiful, perfect baby boy!
Be patient and willing to try whatever treatment is recommended.
Dr. Justice sat and talked with me about all aspects of my care at every visit. She gave me hugs when things got emotional, and consoled me when things were not going well.
Dr. Justice recommended use of estrogen patches as opposed to oral pills when resulted in improved growth of my uterine lining. After a few months of limited success, she recommended a hysteroscopy to further evaluate the state of my uterine cavity, during which excessive scar tissue was found and removed. Dr. Justice was then careful with taking one month to ensure that the scar tissue had not returned with an US procedure and to look at my natural cycle to determine my lining growth with no intervention prior to attempting implantation. Implantation was a success!
She was excellent with coordinating all aspects of our care. Great with communicating plans and very fast response time with any questions I had. Sweet and truly cared about the success of my treatment.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very organized and responsive. All calls returned within a timely manner. Great with being flexible with my schedule for appointments. Very organized and professional with all financial matters. Convenient to be able to have labs drawn at the clinic.
$4200 to the clinic for all services up through implantation since retrieval had already be completed. $2000-$3000 to pharmacy in medications. Other insurance determined costs for hysteroscopy and other procedures.
None. We only had one embryo to implant.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Justice has the best bedside manner and shows the most compassion of any physician of I have seen. She makes you feel as though you are the only appointment of the day, not ever rushing you or failing to make sure you fully understand what is going on. She offers her opinion but also listens to the patient's preferences and concerns. She is very respectful, kind, caring, patient, and invested in obtaining the most favorable outcome possible for the patient and their family. She is always available to answer questions, and goes out of her way to be accommodating.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Don't bother looking anywhere else. You will not find any better or more caring physician than Dr.Justice. She's amazing.
Saw her every appointment and took time to sit down and see if there were any questions each time. Fully explained everything. Never felt rushed. Was extremely compassionate and felt as though she was truly invested in the outcome and my family.
3 IUI with oral medication. 3 IUI that included injetible medication. 1 Ivf cycle using ICIS and then doing a freeze-all and later frozen embryo transfer - positive singleton pregnancy! Despite having perfect labs, tests, and responses to medications during IUI, poor egg quality was discovered during IVF. Yet, Dr. Justice still got me to a healthy pregnancy from that IVF cycle :)
Did everything she could to make me comfortable during my treatments. Very responsive to questions and prompt with answers even when questions were emailed after hours. She was always very personable and friendly.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They don't force patients to be on certain schedules for IVF or IUI. They base schedules on each individual person. Even if this means the doctors and staff come in on weekends, that's what they do if best for the patient. You are treated like a person, not a number. Always greeted by name upon arriving for appointments. Office is very nice and clean. You won't find a friendlier team.
Dr. Justice is great about explaining her opinion but also listening to patent concerns and preferences, trying to ultimately do what is best for the patient and their family.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Justice is one of a kind doctor. She 's awesome. She is the only doctor who returned my call when i have questions for her even at night. My husband and I were so comfortable with her. She is very compassionate, dedicated and always make sure that I get the best care. I never felt so scared when i had my surgeries with her because I know she will take care of me and always making sure that i will be okay. No words can describe how greatful we (me and my husband) are to be her patients.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
just relax she will take care of you
Dr Justice treats you so well like a family to her. She is so compassionate and dedicated and treats me and my husband good. I never felt that I was just a patient to her. She treated me with care
I had some health issues that she treated me. I had a irregular period. I had to take birth control pills. When i first took clomid and it didnt work the first time she did an dye xray (hsg) i think to make sure my tube doesn't have a blockage and it showed that something in there and another X-ray (SIS)to confirm it. I had a hysteroscopy last August and when the result came out i had another one last December because of the aplasia. In between i have been taking agestin i think. My period is now every month. Before she gave me treatment usually i wont have it for 6 months or more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy )
She's the sweetest and always gives me a warm welcome and always return my call right away and never had any problem of not returning my call
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Its the only clinic i have seen that you can get whatever drinks you want 😀, clean restroom and beautiful clinic
Dr.Justice made sure that when she goves prescription making sure that she its has a lowest price and will ask you how was the pharmacy treated me and she said she always make sure that we can get lower price. And she makes sure that she always check any other pharmacy. With cost i had with her i never expected that its much cheaper in her clinic
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Justice reviewed records from our previous fertility doctor and then sat down with us to review everything during our consultation. She has was thorough and blunt about her opinion and our options. She never pushed us to do or try treatments we didn't want. She did explain all of our treatment options thoroughly and realistic outcomes for each of them, so that we could make an informed decision that was right for us. She is always warm and friendly and soft spoken. She is also empathetic and comforting which has made this lengthy process much more bearable.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Be prepared for honesty, she is very kind but she is also honest. Don't expect her to only tell you what you want to hear or to sugar coat anything.
Dr. Justice has a great bedside manner, she always takes time to thoroughly explain what is going on. She also makes sure to answer any questions we have so that I am comfortable with procedures and so that we are informed and able to make educated decisions.
Initially I had to have surgery to remove a large fibroid tumor. Once I healed Dr Justice let us try one round of Clomid but we were unsuccessful, this was at our request. We then started injections in preparation of our egg retrieval. We used Good nap-f 250 units twice a day, menopur 75 in the evening, cetrotide in the evenings and then ovidrel to trigger. My body responded well and she was able to retrieve 8 eggs!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol is our IVF Coordinator )
Everyone at her office is extremely busy but they always take the time to talk to us, discuss things with us and help us. They are also very nice and personable.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is clean, organized, and welcoming. I felt very comfortable receiving care at this office because not only the people but the environment is welcoming.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The first appointment I arrived early and had a short wait (maybe 15 mins). The subsequent appointments were efficient with little or no wait.
We had to pay out of pocket for everything. Our IVF package was $13,500.00. Anesthesia services for the egg retrieval was $525.00. Medications were covered by my insurance and cost approximately $80.00
Louisville
Dr. Justice is very compassionate and sympathetic during what is, naturally, a very stressful time. When my IUI attempts failed, she spoke to me like a concerned friend and shared my disappointment...During each procedure, she always makes me feel so at ease. She is thorough and wants to make sure we always understand all treatments and medications and any risks they may pose...We never had a question go unanswered.
Dr. Justice is very compassionate and sympathetic during what is, naturally, a very stressful time. When my IUI attempts failed, she spoke to me like a concerned friend and shared my disappointment. That was so comforting, more so than she might even realize. During each procedure, she always makes me feel so at ease. She is thorough and wants to make sure we always understand all treatments and medications and any risks they may pose. We never had a question go unanswered. We will resume our treatments in a few months and I am confident that Dr. Justice will do all that she can to see that we get pregnant. And if, for some reason, those cards just aren't in our favor, I know that I'll have her comfort and support.
Be patient. Dr. Justice has explained that it may take a few tries. They run all the tests. They do all of the ultrasounds. They are doing what they can to give you the best chance possible to become pregnant. So, just be patient.
She was so sympathetic and comforting each time our IUI failed. She explains each procedure and medication thoroughly, ensuring we fully understand the expectations.
Due to hypothyroidism, I was put on Levothyroxine prior to any procedure. We did IUI #1 with just Letrozole (days 3-7) and we used the OPK. However, I started my cycle just a few days post IUI. This resulted in IUI #2 being monitored with ultrasound. Again, we did Letrozole, and we also added Ovidrel as the ultrasound results were great with 2 follicles ready to go, and Progesterone inserts each night. IUI #2 failed, and I started my cycle on 13 days post IUI. For IUI #3, all treatments were the same, however we increased Progesterone to twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. IUI #3 failed. We will start again in 2 months and, as I understand, we will follow the same treatment plan as we did in IUI#3.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey)
Stacey is amazing. I've probably called her more times in the last few months than I've called my own mother! She always calls back promptly and answers all questions. When we are called back, she always greets us with a smile on her face. I'm very happy with the care Stacey provides.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love this clinic. The doctors and staff are all very personable and friendly. They never make us feel like a number and are always willing to help if we need it. I also am very happy with all of the pre-tests that were completed prior to our treatments. I've heard that not all clinics follow that protocol and so I'm very thankful for that.
Very managable. Each round cost us around $400-$500, and that includes the cost of medications.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
She [Dr. Justice] calls me after-hours, and I truly feel like she is 100% invested in my care, not just fertility-wise, but long-term...She's open, honest, and gives you all the facts and knowledge. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she also doesn't make you feel like this is "it...the end of the road." I know I am in the best hands possible for fertility treatment...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
I know where I am supposed to be. I've dealt with a myriad of reproductive issues over the years, and many times I felt "pushed along". In fact, there is an ER visit that will stand out in my mind where the physician made me feel like I was making up symptoms in my mind. For the first time, I feel like a doctor is truly listening to me and my concerns. In my opinion, Dr. Justice makes you feel like you're the most important patient when she walks in the room, but she is very unassuming. Her demeanor and strength are qualities I admire because I feel I possess those same qualities. She's open, honest, and gives you all the facts and knowledge. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she also doesn't make you feel like this is "it...the end of the road." I know I am in the best hands possible for fertility treatment.
I would give this advice to any prospective patient. Speak up and be an advocate for your health and body. Not to badmouth past physicians, but I've let medical professionals steamroll me in the past. Dr. Tiffany Justice will always listen with an open mind. Don't be afraid to say what's on yours.
Meeting Dr. Justice has made me feel like for the first time someone is truly listening to my concerns and needs. I have not once felt like just another patient or number to her. She calls me after-hours, and I truly feel like she is 100% invested in my care, not just fertility-wise, but long-term.
I'm a "unique" case. Since beginning treatment with Dr. Justice since last March 2016, we've unearthed I regularly make ovarian cysts and that my hormones have been completely out of whack. I'm now currently on thyroid medication to help balance hormones. To help reduce/diminish the cysts, for multiple cycles I've been on continuous birth control. Once the cysts have diminished or decreased enough in size, then we've taken that small window of opportunity to try Clomid and then one round of IUI. These windows of opportunity were far and few between cycles. It's been a rollercoaster. You can't take Clomid with the ovarian cysts because they may increase or duplicate, but then if you're taking continuous birth control, you can't move forward with treatment basically.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey Nalley)
Stacey is the nurse practitioner at the Institute. She always has a smile on her face and greets me personally every time I go in, even if she is not involved with my care that day. She's very compassionate. During a recent SIS ultrasound (that I basically had to have twice since the first round did not go well), her calming presence made it bearable. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Every person I have interacted with has your best interest at heart. It starts with the front office director, Angie. She also personally greets me every time. All phone call messages are promptly returned. I honestly cannot say a single negative thing about Kentucky Fertility Institute. It "feels" small and intimate, but don't let that deter you into thinking they are lacking in any way, shape, or form. I even feel a personal connection with Kathy, the phlebotomist. She is genuinely rooting for us infertility warriors. I also must highlight Sasha Bjork-Mayer who is the billing coordinator. I can only imagine how many people view her as "the bad guy" since she's explaining all of the financial aspects to you. She is anything but that. She reached out to us to help us find a way to save costs. I feel like she has gone above and beyond her normal job duties to help us.
To be honest, I haven't completely totaled them. Over 1,000 at this point.
PCOS, Unexplained
When my husband and I walked into Dr. Justice's office we could tell that she had spent time reviewing our lengthy file. She spent almost two hours with us that day asking questions, listening to us talk about our journey, and developing a treatment plan. She made us feel very comfortable in her office and we never felt like she was rushing us out...Dr. Justice offers free second opinion consultations. I would recommend taking advantage of that to any prospective patient because it can't hurt!
PCOS, Unexplained
I recently started seeing Dr. Justice after a year at another specialist. Immediately I could tell that we made the right decision switching. I could tell that Dr. Justice had spent time before our appointment reviewing our lengthy file of failed cycles. Although her appointments were running behind that day due to an emergency situation and it was her lunch, she spent nearly two hours with us asking questions, listening to us, and developing a treatment plan. We never felt like she was in a hurry. She made us feel very comfortable.
After over a years worth of failed treatments with our first specialist, we decided to seek a second opinion. In my previous cycles I would usually take a combination of Clomid and Letrozole to stimulate follicle growth. Our goal was to try and get 2-3 follicles. Majority of the time I was lucky to get one mature follicle. Very rarely was I able to ovulate two. Since this wasn't producing the results we were hoping for, we moved onto injections. We did two cycles of injections and didn't have any luck getting at least 2 follicles with those either. Dr. Justice reviewed our records and devised a plan. The plan is to try and go back to the basics (pills), but increasing the doses to try and stimulate at least 2-4 follicles. If we are able to get more than one, then Dr. Justice wants us to do another IUI. We've had three failed IUI's in the past. Dr. Justice wants us to do at least 2-3 IUI's with at least 2-4 follicles each time. If they all fail, she recommends IVF.
The nurse practitioner is very friendly and welcoming. Whenever I leave a question on her answering machine, she is always quick to call me back with an answer.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
When you walk into the clinic there is a comfortable seating area with couches and chairs. They have a refrigerator with complimentary drinks. There is also a TV to watch while you're waiting. The clinic is very clean and well maintained. Since the clinic is newer, it is equipped with the newest technology. In the ultrasound room there is a flat screen TV on the wall that you can easily see while the ultrasound is taking place. Also, the clinic offers IVF treatments there in the office. The is a strength because it doesn't require you to have to travel far, or even out of state to another clinic.
Ovulation shots cost $120 (through outside pharmacy). Fertility pills are usually around $60 (Walgreens Pharmacy). Cycles with injections cost roughly $400. Dr. Justice charges $350 for an IUI cycle. I was told that worst case scenario for IVF would be $15-20,000. Since we are doing few rounds of IUI's first, we haven't sat down and looked at the exact costs of IVF with her.
My doctor recommended only transferring one embryo, mainly due to my age. I believe they will do up to two if you are comfortable with the risk of multiples.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
She [Dr. Justice] is very patient and takes her time to make sure that I understand all of my procedures and what will come next. She makes me feel comfortable with all of my issues...She takes her time to explain every step of what is going on and when it is time to move on to the next step when a procedure is not working...Listen to what she has to say. She is fabulous and knows what works best!..We started with simple testing such as my husband completing a semen analysis, me completing a test known as HSG to see if I had any blocked tubes
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
Throughout this whole process I have felt like I'm on a emotional roller coaster. She is very patient and takes her time to make sure that I understand all of my procedures and what will come next. She makes me feel comfortable with all of my issues.
Listen to what she has to say. She is fabulous and knows what works best!
We started with simple testing such as my husband completing a semen analysis, me completing a test known as HSG to see if I had any blocked tubes (found out my right tube is blocked). My next options were surgery or to start clomid, we opted to start clomid and actually conceived on the first dose, unfortunately it ended in miscarriage. We gave me a month off and started clomid again and again I became pregnant and miscarried. We now decided to check me for any blood clotting disorders (My aunt has factor V with leiden) well and behold that test came back positive for Factor V with Leiden. I started taking a 81 mg aspirin and was given a prescription for Lovenox to start when I got a positive pregnancy test. We tried for 9 more months after with clomid and ultrasound monitoring and I was unable to conceive. She informed me that it is time to move on to IUI with clomid and injectables. I completed my first IUI in March and it was unsuccessful.
All of the staff at KFI are phenomenal. When you walk into the door you just feel like you are meeting with old family and friends. They all know my name as soon as I walk in the door. Anytime I have a question I know I am able to call or ask the staff and they respond very quickly with a lot of information.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
All of the clinic makes you feel very welcome and valuable. The clinic is always clean and it is very up to date. They have all of the latest technology and information ready at hand.
We have had to pay for every ultrasound and any type of other testing since my insurance did not cover anything. They are very accommodating on not ordering unnecessary scans.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Justice sits with me after my IUI and holds my hand and talks to me.She knows my name and my face as soon as she sees me in the office...Dr.Justice is very passionate about her patients and their care. I personally have not seen anything negative about her or her practice... The only downside to her practice could be that you may have to see her partner. Dr. Hunter has been wonderful to me also. So personally I have no complaints. But if you only wanted to see a female, it may be a problem for some.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr.Justice is very passionate about her patients and their care. I personally have not seen anything negative about her or her practice. The only downside to her practice could be that you may have to see her partner. Dr. Hunter has been wonderful to me also. So personally I have no complaints. But if you only wanted to see a female, it may be a problem for some.
Be patient. They are a busy practice, but totally worth any wait you may have.
IUI- 150 Clomid and dexamethasone 1 mg twice a day. Ultrasound day 10. The ovidrel shot for trigger shot and IUI after 36 hours. My body needed the 150 to respond and the dexamethasone helped with inflammation because of my endometriosis and pcos. We are now getting ready to start ivf (pending finances) because I feel that I am 38 and running out of time.
Carol for IVF. She was very quick to respond to every question I had and always has dealt with my craziness. Stacy is the APRN. She is so wonderful. She has helped me through two miscarriages and is so kind and patient.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The only weakness in my eyes is that they are growing at rapid rate and it causes the wait time to be longer. The office is peaceful and a relaxing environment. They set you up to have a consult with the doctor and a consult with Sasha, the billing coordinator for the office. Everything is done in the offcie except for surgery, beyond egg retrieval.There is a lab, andrologist, and ultrasound all in one place. The ultrasound room has a screen on the wall for the patient can see.
13000 for ivf and 3500 for meds
I personally thought that we would transfer 2 embryos due to my age (38). But after speaking with Dr. Justice, she suggested only transferring one since we are doing pre genetic screening on the embryos. I am overweight and have high blood pressure, so she really doesn't want me to end up with a higher risk twin pregnancy. She told me I could transfer two if I was set on it,but she suggests one
Louisville
My husband and I both felt as if she actually care about the safety of me and our future child. And she was Blunt but in a nice way... she has been pleasant to work with. Our first initial consult we went through the ins and outs of all the steps. And what we do and don't want and things to expect or not expect. We are very excited to continue our feeltikty journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice... I'm on birth control pills now so she can track my periods as well.
We actually have just started our fertility with Dr. Tiffany Justice and can already say she has been pleasant to work with. Our first initial consult we went through the ins and outs of all the steps. And what we do and don't want and things to expect or not expect. We are very excited to continue our feeltikty journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice.
To make sure you ask all the questions you want and if you forget then just call the office or use the patient portal and they get back to you relatively quickly.
Like I said before we just started our journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice so far we've both done blood work and she did a vaginal ultra sound to look at my ovaries And follicles. I'm on birth control pills now so she can track my periods as well. We're trying to figure out finances and get them In line since my health insurance doesn't cover any part of my fertility treatments.
The nursing staff was very friendly and answered any and all my questions. I'm looking forward to my fertility journey with Kentucky Fertility Institute and Dr. Tiffany Justice.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very nice office with a great staff. Just starting to get to know the staff more.
For me since I have to do pre implantation genetic testing it's going to cost more. Roughly $35,000-$40,000 for fertility, medications, and pre implantation genetic testing. My insurance doesn't cover any aspect of it.
She recommends for the safety of me and our future baby she just recommended transferring one egg but said we can always one up her.
Louisville
Dr. Justice has such a kind, loving manner about her and gives you her undivided attention. She didn't care that we were gay, just a sincere desire to be of help to create a miracle... I truly felt like Dr. Justice is in it for the long haul with us...The first step was complete bloodwork for myself and my partner after a thorough discussion of what we had done thus far...The only weakness is that she looks tired sometimes ;) but hence that's the life of a doctor. I really don't have anything bad about her.
She is a wonderful doctor that I truly value in my life and I have been to several trying to figure out if something was wrong with me. She cares from the heart and it shows and felt. The only weakness is that she looks tired sometimes ;) but hence that's the life of a doctor. I really don't have anything bad about her.
Keep the faith
When I was referred to Dr. Tiffany Justice by my OBGYN I was desperate. I was in my late 30's and I had already had 2 miscarriages and had been thoroughly checked for endometriosis and blood disorders. All tests came back normal and as a lesbian woman with my fiancee in tow, we came to Dr. Justice with an open heart and mind. I have wanted children for a very long time and with a 4 bedroom home, we have the room. Dr. Justice has such a kind, loving manner about her and gives you her undivided attention. She didn't care that we were gay, just a sincere desire to be of help to create a miracle. No one really knows what it feels like as a woman to think you can't do something that's so natural and easy for others. I truly felt like Dr. Justice is in it for the long haul with us. I have my next appointment soon to discuss the next steps on this journey. We have done 3 rounds of Cloumid and Progesterone with no success. I have faith that if my God sees fit then a child will come into our life.
The first step was complete bloodwork for myself and my partner after a thorough discussion of what we had done thus far. I have hypothyroidism that I was diagnosed with in my late 20's by my primary care physician and fibromyalgia. I only take synthyroid for that at .05 mcg once a day. We started on Cloumid after my bloodwork was clear and I had my first period. We had purchased 3 vials of frozen sperm that was shipped and stored at Dr. Justice's office and after IUI I started on Progesterone nightly. It's crazy sometimes the lengths we go through to bring life into this world. We have finished all 3 vials of frozen sperm with no success and are ready to go to the next step and climb the mountain of uncertainty.
I'm terrible with names but it's always the same staff members and for me that's a great safe feeling. When you are there, you are going through so many different emotions and the staff is great at adjusting accordingly depending on the patient. I'm a people watcher and you can see it in others eyes...the hope, fear, pain.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It's very clean and decorated beautifully. That is the first thing you see and I know that it is a safe serene environment. They are very organized and as my dad would say, "A well oiled machine!" I really don't have anything bad to say about the office or the staff. Sometimes it's a little chilly but the were more than happy to give me a heated blanket. It could have just been my nerves, anxiety or feelings.
I don't remember everything of bloodwork because insurance covered some of the costs but it was roughly $400 each time IUI was done. We paid the sperm bank directly for the vials and shipping.
Not applicable
Louisville
She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need...She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
She has gone above and beyond to help us in this journey. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
Be patient & listen to & do everything she asks of you
She always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need. When walking into the office I'm called by name as soon as walking to the front desk. She always makes sure that my partner & I are comfortable with what she is doing & helps in anyway possible.
I've had one successful pregnancy when I was much younger so we didn't think I would have any problems getting pregnant but due to my age she started me on femara (can't remember the dosage) after 3 unsuccessful IUI's we did an HCG to look for tube blockage. That is where she found I had polyps on my uterus. We just successfully removed those & I started my cycle and am currently going to have a monitored cycle this go round. I started my dosage of femara just 2 days ago (it has been upped) and go in for an ultrasound on Sunday 4/30/17. Then if need be will be going for a trigger shot
They have always been very sweet & caring & have always made sure I understand what is happening.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It is a new facility and is absolutely beautiful. I am new to this fertility stuff so am not sure what to expect or not expect. I have had nothing but a great experience this far
Again I don't have anything to compare it to & my partner has amazing insurance. I will say what we do owe for what we have had done is not much. The only thing we've had to spend a ton on at this point is the sperm. However if this round doesn't work we will have to start discussing IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr.justice is very compassionate and easy going. She has a calming presence about her and tries to instill hope when it's hard to keep hoping. Dr. Justice is very busy and at times forgot to call back personally but always had a staff member contact me until she could. At times I waited some time past my scheduled appointment but Dr. Justice was always apologetic about the delay...I started with Clomid and then increased dosages of Clomid. This did not work so I was switched to femara and then increased dosages of femara as well as trigger shots and estradiol patches and progesterone suppositories. Routine ultrasounds to see follicle growth and lab work.
PCOS, Unexplained
Ask all questions on your mind so that you get needed answers. Don't make appointments when you are in a hurry because you will likely wait in the waiting room for awhile.
Dr. justice returns calls on weekends no matter the time. She takes the time to explain things in the office so that you understand and is willing to answer questions without making you feel uncomfortable.
Nurse very nice but seem to get agitated with multiple phone calls and questions at times and once did not return my call. Following this incident the nurse was again very nice, respectful and energetic.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Every time you call the clinic you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a return call...its very rare someone answers the time you call. The office is beautiful, very new and contemporary and clean. They are organized and always know who you are when you enter the door.
Roughly $36 for ultrasounds, $6-$50 for each individual medication, $100 for trigger shot, $150 for blood work
None, Other
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor...She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
None, Other
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor.
Just be open and honest with her. You won’t find a better doctor
Dr. Tiffany Justice was amazing. She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers RN)
Carol is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are very well put together. This is not just a job to Dr. Hunter or Dr. Justice. They will work endlessly for you. I am so grateful for them. Communication was a small problem the beginning. I do take responsibility for that as I was hesitant about starting treatment. I really cannot say enough positive things about this group.
Louisville
I feel as though I’m working with a friend when I’m seeing Dr. Justice. She is friendly, kind and compassionate. It is obvious that she genuinely wants to help us reach our goal of having children. I typically am nervous seeing doctors but I don’t think twice about going to see Dr. Justice.... Dr Justice takes a personal interest in her patients. She phones with test results on weekends, takes time to answer any and all questions, and is very thorough in her care.
Make the appointment! She’s wonderful.
We began with initial diagnostic test to determine my issues. After x-rays, ultrasounds and an MRI, it was found that I have a slightly bicornuate uterus. We proceeded with IUI treatment. The first one resulted in a miscarriage at approximately 6 weeks. The following 2 were unsuccessful and I’m waiting to see if the last one worked.
Everyone at the clinic is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is growing, which shows me things are being done right. It is well run and well managed with caring staff members. It’s a nice space. They work hard to accommodate my time and schedule as it is nearly an hour drive for me to get there.
We have infertility insurance so our costs have been less than what some might pay. After insurance we pay approx $50 for ultrasounds and approx $65 for IUI.
PCOS, Other
Dr. Justice has an amazing bedside manner. She is calm and caring. She is also very up to date on the latest research. She values your input as well. The practice is a little new so I think they are all still learning a little- but I felt like the care I received there was adequate. She also performed surgery on me and was so attentive.... I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
PCOS, Other
Nothing really- other than good luck with your journey!
Dr. Justice is an amazing doctor. She takes as much time as you need no matter how busy she is. She genuinely cares!
Dr. Justice used the standard treatment with me. I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
They were always so kind! I didn’t have much interaction with them, but they always remembered who I was and took the time to ask me how everything was going.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The office is new! They are getting very busy... which obviously shows how wonderful they are, but at times it is difficult as the patient. It’s hard to get a call back sometimes and the wait can be long (but they make sure you have sufficient time in your appointment!)
The IUIs were around $600. Ultrasound costs went up per insurance and they are now billing $625 per ultrasound! Yikes!
I think she recommends only 1 under 35.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Other
She [Dr. Justice] has sat down with me and written out a plan specifically for my husband and I. She has a personal focus on each case...She looks at the whole picture. As with me and my husband she had Made certain that we are both on the correct track with no system issues. Before we move forward to using a fertility medication to help me ovulate during my cycles...She takes her time and seeks out every option in her cases...If plans change due to new details she will start over and explain the plan to the patient and have their full understanding before moving forward and also let them make their own decision on which path to take.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
She takes her time and seeks out every option in her cases. Each one is special and unique to her and she goes the extra mile to reach the goal of the patient. If plans change due to new details she will start over and explain the plan to the patient and have their full understanding before moving forward and also let them make their own decision on which path to take.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
Enter your journey with dr. justice with thoughts of what you are aiming for. She will definitely help you get there with the best route!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
She has sat down with me and written out a plan specifically for my husband and I. She has a personal focus on each case..
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Fertility and Endocrine Associates and their degree of success.
She looks at the whole picture. As with me and my husband she had Made certain that we are both on the correct track with no system issues. Before we move forward to using a fertility medication to help me ovulate during my cycles. I am very positive we will concieve with doctor justice's help in the next year.
They are very helpful and caring anytime I enter the office. And they will do anything to answer questions. Even if they have to go get the answer for you from someone in the office.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Endocrine Associates.
They are all very helpful and caring. The only thing they could use is an extra hand with answering phones as they are quite busy.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Justice] is very compassionate and caring. Very informative and reassuring. She treats me as if I am her friend or family member, not just a number. She hugs me every single visit and tells me everything will be ok. I genuinely feel she cares and wants this as bad as we do! She is absolutely wonderful!...She has been very conservative with her approaches so far. We started with just fertility med. Then found out my tube was closed. Did surgery. Then tried again with fertility meds and trigger injection, then found out my tube closed again. So she wanted to do surgery as soon as possible. Now she is changing her strategy due to my left ovary not maturing eggs as it should. She is conservative but VERY thorough!
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
She is very compassionate and caring. Very informative and reassuring. She treats me as if I am her friend or family member, not just a number. She hugs me every single visit and tells me everything will be ok. I genuinely feel she cares and wants this as bad as we do! She is absolutely wonderful!
I would tell them to absolutely see her! I have referred multiple people to her. I would tell them that they will absolutely be taken care of and treated with utmost professionalism and compassion!
She treats me just like I'm talking to a friend and not over my head. She hugs me and reassures me everything will be ok. She is just amazing!!
Everyone is very caring and compassionate. They are extremely helpful and help in a very timely manner.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Strengths would be that they all treat everyone like a person. They are all so compassionate and hard working. They get things done in a timely manner and always spell out finances when they are involved. Very very efficient team!!
HSG TEST about $150 Ultrasounds about $60 Everything was always spelled out for me.
2014 - 2018
Dr. Justice always remembered everything that was going on with us, both medical and other. She would call and talk directly with us on the phone at the beginning of treatment.... She is extremely kind and caring. When my husband's sperm count wasn't high enough for the IUI, she had him wait a couple hours and repeat the collection hoping it would be higher so we could complete the IUI. She always ends the appointments with hugs and says, you know I care.
2014 - 2018
Don't give up hope. But, also know the facts and do your research.
lots of ultrasounds, pills, shots, ovulation predictor kits, more pills
did their jobs, nothing special, but nothing bad either
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I truly believe the doctors want to help each family that walks through the doors of their clinic. We followed Dr. Justice to this Clinic because for her kindness and compassion she gave us during our former loss and dnc. Prices were raised greatly without warning. One IUI to the next doubled in price, but we didn't know until it was time to pay.
prices doubled within my treatment time
Louisville
We have done 5 IUIs [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]...She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go...very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
She allowed us to (within reason) do what we could afford and at a pace we could manage. She did a great job of explaining risks and odds for pregnancy. Even when another doctor told us to move on to IVF, she let us try 2 more cycles of IUI, because we couldn't do IVF.
Ask for written instructions. She usually provides them
Dr. Justice was very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
We have done 5 IUIs. I used Letrazole for 2 cycles but had to switch to Clomid after that because of migraines. She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go.
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Sometimes have to wait awhile, but it's worth it. One doctor is on call at all times, so if you need to call on a weekend or holiday, you can get scheduled. It is sometimes difficult to get through on the phone, but the customer service is always outstanding.
A single round of IUI ran about $1100, not including meds. Semen analysis was about $150 each time
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I’ve been working with her [Dr. Justice] off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat...She is very warm & caring. She is great at answering questions and explains things very well....With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse.
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I’ve been working with her off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions. She’s so good at explaining things to where the common person can understand it. She’s patient and caring.
With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse. We are currently doing a cycle of femara and GONAL f & trigger shot. So far all my cycles have been unsuccessful but I’m hoping this is our month.
Stacy and Candi are so good. They listen and definitely seem to care.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love everything about the clinic. Front desk is always polite & sweet. Also informative. Lab tech is also nice and seems organized. Clinic is clean and inviting. I always feel welcome there. Chairs in waiting room are comfy. Exam rooms are roomy. Every exam room has up to date computer screens and nice & clean equipment
The very first visit my payment options were discussed so I knew up front what my options were going to be.
Louisville
Dr. Justice was simply amazing during such a difficult process. She encouraged me when I felt like giving up. I couldn't have asked for a more caring doctor....Dr. Justice is a one of a kind doctor. She was very honest but always laid out my options for me. She helped encourage me when I felt like giving up. She took the most difficult thing I've been through and made it not so difficult...I did 4 IVF cycles 1. Antagonist - resulted 7 eggs, 2 embryos 2. Lupron flare - 3 eggs, 0 embryos 3. Antagonist - canceled cycle,
See her as soon as you have concerns. I felt a sense of relief once I had someone helping me. It took some of the stress off of me and my husband. I knew we were on track to reaching our dreams and we were doing everything possible.
I did 4 IVF cycles 1. Antagonist - resulted 7 eggs, 2 embryos 2. Lupron flare - 3 eggs, 0 embryos 3. Antagonist - canceled cycle, did IUI instead At this point we took a few months off from IVF, and did a couple IUI's 4. Antagonist - 2 eggs, transferred 1 on day 3.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol )
Loved her!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Everyone at this clinic is super friendly. As soon as you walk in, you're welcomed by name. I felt that everyone was cheering for me and really wanted the same outcome that I did. I knew everyone's name and they knew mine.
Approximately 15,000
We transferred the only 2, day 5 embryos we made after 4 rounds of IVF. It resulted in a singleton pregnancy!
Louisville
We had a consult with Dr. J and she was very kind and encouraged us. She said that we were going to be a "team" at trying to reach my goal of becoming pregnant...Dr. Justice was very kind and was a great listener. She formulated a game plan and we are on that course. I've never felt rushed or that my time wasn't important. Justice is very thorough and she makes sure you leave the appointment feeling encouraged and with a game plan...
I would totally recommend Dr. Justice! I would advise a prospective patient to be patient because it doesn't happen the first month usually.
From the time my husband and I arrived at the office we felt welcomed. We had a consult with Dr. J and she was very kind and encouraged us. She said that we were going to be a "team" at trying to reach my goal of becoming pregnant.
Clomid, shot to make you ovulate, timed intercourse, and then progesterone.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have only been going 4 months so I don't know exactly what all the clinic offers. I think the clinic is very clean and welcoming to new patients. I had to wait over a month to book my first appointment with Dr. Justice. That was a bummer but not a huge deal.
The initial office visit was $50. My insurance doesn't cover anything so everything is coming out of pocket. Each month I get an ultrasound that cost $175. I checked into the IUI self-pay price and it's $350 a session.
2013 - 2017
Dr. Justice is an amazing helpful doctor. She has always answered my questions or has explained to where I could understand. She has the best bedside manner and is so compassionate! I have always felt comfortable with her and trust anything she says!..She has always been down to earth and talked to me more like a friend. She has the best bedside manner you could ask for. I'm so thankful I found her to my doctor...I fully trust in what Dr. Justice has to say.
2013 - 2017
I would highly recommend her. I have already recommended her to a friend who are a patient of her now. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.
She has always been down to earth and talked to me more like a friend. She has the best bedside manner you could ask for. I'm so thankful I found her to my doctor. And because of her I have a beautiful Healthy daughter.
I had down 3 rounds of clomid with no success and the 2 rounds of letrozole and was successful. This time I have done 4 rounds of letrozole and have talked about checking my tubes and also checking into things with my husband. I am hopefully that soon it will happen. I fully trust in what Dr. Justice has to say.
The staff is just as wonderful as Dr. Justice! Alway nice, understanding and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I believe everybody his amazing in this office. I have never had any trouble or misunderstanding.
Louisville
Dr. Justice is a very nice, caring doctor. Though my regime was never changed and no positive pregnancy. I wish she had made some changes to our monthly process so maybe we could have gotten pregnant. We did the same exact thing 4 months in a row with no avail. We never got more agressive with the treatment. Nothing was ever fully explained to us...The treatment was femara during my period days 3-7 100mg. Then an ultrasound close to ovulation. No more than 3 eggs at ovulation because risk of multiples because I was only 24. Then the injection to make me ovulate once time. Then iui 36 hours after injection. Then pregnant test 2 weeks after iui. Did this 4 months in a row with all negatives.
To make sure to ask questions and get answers they are satisfied with.
No positibe results or further arrangements made.
Nursing staff was very nice and caring. They remembered me and showed interest in my life.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is new and I don't think they have their finances down with insurance and what you are paying for what.
The costs were different but changed. At first the IUI was $400 then it was $350.
No comments were made on that.
IUI, Donor Sperm
I visited Dr Justice in 2016 for a consultation for IUI with donor sperm. Because of my age, she did all of the appropriate testing and we covered all the possible scenarios for achieving pregnancy. She was absolutely wonderful and very thorough...Very compassionate and endearing doctor. You can really tell she cares about your well being. Very hands on and takes her time explaining everything...my experience with her during these times has been exceptional. She's a stellar physician.
IUI, Donor Sperm
I visited Dr Justice in 2016 for a consultation for IUI with donor sperm. Because of my age, she did all of the appropriate testing and we covered all the possible scenarios for achieving pregnancy. She was absolutely wonderful and very thorough. I haven't started any treatment yet but hope to in the near future. I'm excited at the prospects and to work with Dr Justice and her staff at KFI.
Have all your questions ready :)
I've only had a consultation and testing done with Dr Justice but my experience with her during these times has been exceptional. She's a stellar physician.
I encountered several of the care team members...don't recall their names...but all were warm and friendly.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Beautiful facility with high class doctors. Definitely recommend!
The consultation was free and the labs/ ultrasound were covered for a nominal fee by insurance.
No comment/ no experience with this
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Justice has wonderful bedside manner, always listening first and taking a genuine interest in what is going on in our lives and where we are at emotionally and physically...excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Justice excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
She is hopeful and positive, so if you have further questions, don't shy away from probing her for more information.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy)
Prompt and thorough.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
We could not be happier with KFI. The office is beautiful, clean, as cheerful as possible, and is NEVER too busy. That means a lot to us, to feel like we are not being shuffled through as quickly as possible.
Out of pocket: semen analysis and our very first visit. Insurance has covered the rest so far.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She [Dr. Justice] doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories... Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures... we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories
Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures
I have been pregnant 3 times but have had miscarriages but we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Very personal and gets to know the patients
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Gets back to patients in a timely manner and office is very clean. Knows most patients my their name before they can even say theirs. Usually the nurses answer calls right away or gets back to you in no less than an hr
Ivf 13000+
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Justice is simply amazing. The whole staff at KFI makes you feel like family and is there to truly help you. She is my second doctor I have seen for fertility issue and upon the first meeting I knew I could trust her. She didn't push me to do expensive treatment if she felt like it was not going to work. Always very thorough and personal. Love her... Just did a hysteroscopy and had several polyps removed after spending four years with s previous doctor this was never looked in to. I'm glad she did a saline sonogram to find the polyps soon after my initial appointment
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Trust her. She truly cares
She took the time to review my case and further explore what the cause could be. Didn't jump right in to the most expensive options
We are still In treatment. Just did a hysteroscopy and had several polyps removed after spending four years with s previous doctor this was never looked in to. I'm glad she did a saline sonogram to find the polyps soon after my initial appointment
Personable, caring, thorough Always gives the best advice and calls back same day
No weakness Clean, friendly, knowledgeable
Affordable
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr Justice always kept us informed of what was going on. She would explain every ultrasound in detail. She never made us feel rushed. She took the time to answer every single question. Her bedside manner was the most sincere out of any doctor I've ever seen. She truly cared...We tried 2 IUIs. The first just with Letrozole. The 2nd we added Menopur injections. Unfortunately we miscarried at 9 weeks after the 2nd IUI. She recommended IVF with PGS testing so we could find a good normal embryo.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Stacey and Carol are fantastic.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The office is very welcoming.
IVF round was $13,500 plus the cost of medicine and PGS testing.
Louisville
She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] explained everything to us. She sat down, answering all of our questions and took her time with us...Dr. Justice is wonderful! I always feel comfortable speaking with her and she has such a calm disposition. I feel she truly cares about my husband and I and our journey to have children. She sits down and explains everything and will write it down for us to take home...Everyone in the office is friendly and makes us feel comfortable and at peace with everything going on.
It will be the best decision you will ever make!
She explained everything to us. She sat down, answering all of our questions and took her time with us.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is clean, bright and comfortable. They have water, coffee and other beverages.