Available by cell phone
FellowshipU. of Louisville
4612 Chamberlain Ln
Louisville, KY 40241
502-996-4480
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tiffany D. Justice to a friend?
9.7

9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kentucky Fertility Institute to a friend?
I could not speak more highly of a doctor than Dr. Justice. She was a smiling face at every single visit. She maintained a unmatched level of optimism, while still staying realistic. I never felt rushed at appointments and she listened to me, answering every question and explaining each step of the process....She still made sure to detail all the options I had available, drawing pictures for me to get a more clear understanding. I was never pushed into any decisions.
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I could not speak more highly of a doctor than Dr. Justice. She was a smiling face at every single visit. She maintained a unmatched level of optimism, while still staying realistic. I never felt rushed at appointments and she listened to me, answering every question and explaining each step of the process. I always knew she had my best interests in mind when making any decisions about my care. I came into the initial consult requesting IVF. She still made sure to detail all the options I had available, drawing pictures for me to get a more clear understanding. I was never pushed into any decisions. She has a way of making people feel like her most important patient, always asking about my day to day life while at visits (remembering things we discussed before) and personally calling with the blood beta hcg levels after transfer. I will definitely trust her with my future care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Trust her expertise. You're in good hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr. Justice has fantastic bedside manner while making sure you're clear on everything that's going on. She always makes you feel like you're her most important patient, never seeming rushed or stressed.
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Birth control for 19 days. Gonal-F 225 and Menopur 75 for 8 days (Cetrotide for 3 days) Triggered on Day 9 with Lupron for retrieval the morning of day 11. Cabergoline started on day of trigger. Egg retrieval and freeze-all cycle. Chose to do no testing on the embryos. Couple weeks on birth control before starting 2mg Estrace 3x a day orally. Lining was thin at ultrasound, so added 2mg vaginally. Lining developed a fluid pocket, which did not resolve after the next period. Hysteroscopy, polyp removal, d&c. New cycle with 2mg estrace 3x a day plus 1 vaginally. Tranfer about 3 weeks later.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic was able to work with my schedule and give me appointment times that worked well for me. The office is clean and organized, with refreshments in the waiting room. They were always friendly and were right on time with appointments typically.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
IVF was roughly $13,500 with $600 for anesthesia. This included monitoring appointments, retrieval, transfer, first blood beta, 1 year of storage for the embryos. Medications were about $5000.
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
She prefers to transfer 1 embryo. Fully educated us on the tradeoffs of transferring 2.
Louisville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.

Dr. Justice took time to get to know us personally. We felt more like friends than patients. She has so much compassion and shares both pain and joy with us.... Emotions run high, and she is very aware of and sensitive to that. She is honest and transparent all the while maintaining a positive attitude that is nothing short of contagious.... We tried 7 IUIs with Letrozole and trigger shot. 6 were monitored after we discovered my ovulation predictor might have been off in round 1. Since we have male factor and are using a donor, we felt that we should try as many IUIs as possible before moving to IVF.
Dr. Justice is an amazing physician. She is not only extremely knowledgeable in her field, but her bedside manner is exactly what we've needed in going through this process. Emotions run high, and she is very aware of and sensitive to that. She is honest and transparent all the while maintaining a positive attitude that is nothing short of contagious. We always felt like valued patients with hearts and feelings and emotions, and not once did we feel like a number or an inconvenience. We are so grateful for every she has done and continues to do for us.
Reach out with questions. She is always willing and eager to answer any of my questions.
We tried 7 IUIs with Letrozole and trigger shot. 6 were monitored after we discovered my ovulation predictor might have been off in round 1. Since we have male factor and are using a donor, we felt that we should try as many IUIs as possible before moving to IVF. Once we hit the IVF stage, we discovered early on that the Lupron was not effective. So, we cancelled that cycle and started again using Cetrotide. This resulted in 7 eggs retrieved and 2 surviving embryos. One day 5 blast was transferred fresh. That resulted in a chemical pregnancy in week 1-2. We will do our 2nd trasfer this month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol)
Carol and Candy are amazing!!!!! They are so helpful and always available to answer questions. Carol sends out my schedules promptly and I'm never left waiting in the dark. At my retrieval, even at 5am, they both were so cheerful and kept my spirits high and nerves low.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Billing is the only downfall of this clinic. They have had quite a bit of turnover recently, so hoping that gets resolved. But, dealing with billing has been the most painful part of the process. The office staff are so friendly and always make you feel welcome and at home.
We had insurance coverage for all 7 iuis and the IVF through the 1st transfer, so costs were relatively low. The bulk of the costs were our medications and the donor sperm. But procedures seemed to be within the norm.

4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr Justice is very kind and has a gentle demeanor. She is realistic and honest. Her personality is laid back and almost feels shy at first, so it initially took me a couple of visits to warm up to her. She is wonderful... We had 4 failed IUIs. The first 2 using letrozole only. After the first 2 failed, we did a Hysterosalpingogram with normal results. My husbands initial count was great however morphology was quite low. Throughout the course of attempts his count was between 6 and 15 million, with morphology improving somewhat. After the fourth failed IUI she recommended IVF as the best way to get a positive pregnancy test.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
As stated already, her personality seems shy at first and it took me a few visits to warm up to her. She is gentle, very calming, and explains everything in the plan of care in great detail, as well as during the procedure. She is compassionate but not a warm and fuzzy kind of person. She sets realistic expectations.
That she is fairly new to RE but is very knowledgeable
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy)
Stacy was great. She did 2 of my IUI transfers. Explained everything, very helpful answering questions, calming and kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very kind staff, beautiful facility. Organized throughout the entire process. The phlebotomist was incredible with the most amazing personality. Very quick to return phone calls. The clinic is fairly new so no reported data exists that i was able to find and when I asked in an email, i never got an answer. Pricing is fair, although we left the clinic to go with a more experienced one near by that offered a self pay discount as my insurance does not cover any of the procedure.
IUIs were around $500 each, with the bill split between a lab cost and procedure cost. My labs and the hsg was covered by insurance. One round of IVF with genetic testing was around $28,000. I do not recall if this included ICSI. This included 1 year of freezing any available embryos.
Louisville

During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when.... The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when. Coming from someone who likes a plan it was my first inclination that I was in the right place! At each appointment we were treated with respect and friendliness. Dr.Justice personally does the ultrasounds and every procedure that we have been through and each time she treats the procedure with hope. Always telling me first what happens WHEN I get pregnant not if I get pregnant. It gives me hope after seven years of infertility!!! Dr. Justice’s strength is in her compassion, her demeanor during visits keeps me from losing hope. The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
I would say to ask questions. She is open to questions and answers them in a way that helps you to understand. So if your confused but afraid to ask questions, don’t be!
Every time I see Dr.Justice she is warm and friendly and her and her staff treat me wonderfully at every appointment.
We began with just using progesterone since I was later in my cycle on our first meeting with Dr.Justice. The second month I came in for a baseline ultrasound. I was then put on Letrozole, two per day for five days. Then I came in for another ultrasound to determine how many eggs were mature.After that I was to self administer Ovidril on day twelve of my cycle. After 36 hours the IUI was performed. Two days after the IUI I started progesterone for 12 days. A negative pregnancies test was the result of the first IUI. We did the same procedure for the second but my progesterone was increased to twice a day instead of once a day. Still waiting on the results of the second IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy)
Our nurse is fantastic! I have called her many time asking questions I have forgotten and she responds quickly and with as much information as she can! She is always compassionate when I call to tell her that we need to start again. During appointment she makes sure I am comfortable and talks about our families in order to make it a little less nerve wracking.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have only been with this clinic for three months but it has been a wonderful experience, as least as far as it can be when dealing with infertility. Everyone makes every effort to make sure you are comfortable and create an environment that is welcoming and calm. From the nurses, front staff, and my doctor I have been thoroughly impressed with everything. I know it sounds cliche but I have really no complaints nor have a seen any obvious weaknesses! I would recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone who is experiencing infertility.
Letrozole- 25.00 Ultrasound (2)- 350 IUI- 500 Progesterone- 45.00
Louisville

She [Dr. Justice] has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.... I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.... We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11.
Very friendly. Answered all my questions throughly. Seems to be very knowledgeable with infertility. Doesn't push more on you than you can handle. I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.
Ask questions and make suggestions about your treatment and what you want.
She has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.
We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11. If we choose IUI that month we will do that on day 12. Otherwise its just planed intercourse. 2 days after ovulation we start progesterone suppositories. We do those for 2 weeks and then test for pregnancy. If the test is positive we would continue progesterone, if negative we stop it. We have not had a positive cycle with this treatment plan.
She's excellent. Answering all my questions. Usually calls back after leaving a message in about 30min-1hr. Very compassionate on the phone (normally I'm calling to tell her the test was negative).
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very friendly front desk. Normally greets us by our first name. We don't normally have to wait very long. Usually very descreat about everything. On the negative side. Billing is a mess! Did not receive a bill for the first 6 months I was there. I have amazing insurance so I figured things were taken care of. Then received a big bill on one of the days we were supposed to do an IUI, and was told they switched billing systems. Now my bill doesnt match up with my EOB . Talked to the office manager but didn't get anywhere.
IUI was typically about $500. Ultrasounds- $175. Ovidrill- $107
Louisville

We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF...She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
Native American, Other
Dr Justice is the nicest most personable doctor I have ever had. I truly wish I could see Dr Justice for every medical problem I have. I trust her so much and she truly cares! She will sit and explain everything to you. She always makes sure I am ok with everything and really cares about her patients. She is an amazing doctor!
Don’t give up! I have wanted to give up so much! I know Dr Justice is going to help me become a mom and I can’t wait. She is amazing!!
Dr. Justice is amazing! From the moment you walk in her office they greet you by your first name. Dr Justice is so kind and caring. She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF
From the moment you walk in the office they great you by name. You can call or email with your question and I always get a quick response
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It’s a beautiful office! Very clean and modern! The staff really treat each patient like a human and not like a number! They always available if you need anything or have questions regarding your treatment. They have hours on Saturday and Sunday as well.
Louisville

Dr. Justice makes sure you understand everything you are going through and taking. She is always available to help you with questions whenever you need her. She is flexible with scheduled. Her personality is always positive and she provide much comfort knowing I have her as my doctor.... Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment.
To definitely have her as your doctor because she is amazing.
Dr. Justice takes time to explain everything you are about to go through. She takes your treatment personally and follows up with you as well. I felt like she was personally invested in the outcomes and having her as my doctor has given me a feeling of comfort through it all.
Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment. We went on all injections to start egg retrieval process. Began taking estrogen and PIO and Crinone. I have had 2 transfers from this cycle. The first did not take so she scheduled an ERA finding I needed one more day of progesterone. The second transfer has been successful so far.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers)
All staff on Kentucky Fertility Institute is welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. Carol is always available for questions at all times of the day which is very helpful since things can arise at any moment when going through fertility treatments. She is wonderful!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Kentucky Fertility Institute is organized and clean. I always feel comfortable there. Kentucky Fertility Institute is very warm and welcoming with all the latest technology for your treatment. Going through this process is very uncomfortable so the fact that this office is so welcoming and warm really helps ease the nerves.
Costs were typical for any infertility treatment
Louisville

We were dealing with male factor infertility primarily. ... She [Dr. Justice] did not rush us to adjust treatment plans to IUI/IVF while his potential was being maximized, but was open to advancing treatments as we desired. ... Dr Justice spent above and beyond the required time to get to know me personally ... She reminded me multiple times that we were a team and my opinion was just as important in the treatment plan as hers. ... it was not uncommon for her to take extra time to evaluate my emotional state in addition to the objective hormonal/ultrasound findings.
Dr Justice is very warm, compassionate, receptive to questions, thorough with explanations (but not too much to overwhelm you). She is concerned with supporting her patients with both the emotional size of infertility and the medical side. She is very knowledgable about infertility and each specific treatment modality/medication. She is very patient with explanations of treatment plans, writing out instructions to assuage confusion. She works very hard to be an available resource for her patients.
If you have any questions at all, ASK them! She is very open to questions, will respond honestly and kindly, and then you will leave without a doubt in your mind about the diagnosis/plan.
On my first visit, Dr Justice spent above and beyond the required time to get to know me personally instead of just my chart. She reminded me multiple times that we were a team and my opinion was just as important in the treatment plan as hers. On subsequent visits, it was not uncommon for her to take extra time to evaluate my emotional state in addition to the objective hormonal/ultrasound findings. Additionally, both Dr Justice and her staff were always warm, receptive to questions, patient with explanations, comforting in event of negative outcomes, and overall supportive.
We were dealing with male factor infertility primarily. Having used Clomid for 3 cycles before seeing Dr Justice, we started doing timed intercourse with Letrozole for 2 cycles (increasing dose the second cycle), monitoring follicle counts via ultrasound mid cycle, triggering ovulation at designated time based upon follicle scan. When I didn't respond as predicted to the Letrozole, we then transitioned to Clomid for 3 cycles with otherwise similar protocol while my husband's sperm production was maximized. She did not rush us to adjust treatment plans to IUI/IVF while his potential was being maximized, but was open to advancing treatments as we desired.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy )
From my first visit, Candy was always the staff member triaging me or returning my phone calls and discussing net steps. She was always very supportive and compassionate. If I had a question she could not answer, she would get an answer from Dr Justice and respond promptly. She even stayed late one day waiting for my return call to be sure the medications were sent to the right pharmacy for me to pick up the right day!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The KFI clinic is brand new, very clean, with nice furnishings and decorations. It feels welcoming and peaceful. The offer complimentary drinks (water, coffee, tea) in the waiting room. It has a private location in the office building with an almost-private entrance (shares the front door with an dental office). The building is conveniently located across the street from a large local hospital/doctor's offices and near the expressway.
Costs were not astronomical. Dr Justice and the KFI staff, I feel, try to make fertility treatments as affordable as possible in the current environment. They are very transparent about costs and patient with payments.
I have no experience with this
Louisville

Dr Justice makes me feel like she truly cares. She never rushes me out and always takes the time to answer all of my questions....I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice....During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI... I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot.
I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice. I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and cannot. During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI is only about 20%, and that it doesn't always work on the first try. She warned me that I may need to do this a few times to get a successful outcome. I have finished two cycles of IUI so far and unfortunately, have not gotten pregnant yet. I recently finished my third IUI procedure and am awaiting the two-week wait to find out if I am pregnant this time. Although I am not pregnant yet I'm confident that Dr Justice will do everything she can to help me in this journey of getting pregnant.
I would tell the prospective patient that doctor Justice is amazing and you will not find a better doctor out there!
I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot. Both of these cycled did not end with a pregnancy. I'm currently on my third cycle and I'm awaiting the two weeks to find out if I am pregnant this time.
The nursing staff at Kentucky fertility Institute are wonderful. They are professional, kind and courteous.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
This Clinic is wonderful and I would definitely recommend it to anyone having trouble getting pregnant. The only negative that I can think of is the waitlist for new patients can sometimes be a few months.
The consultation visit was $50. Each of my IUI Cycles, including my ultrasounds, are roughly $450. The trigger shot was about $120 each time.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
I have PCOS and I am also overweight. I have a thyroid concern as well. Dr. Justice had me do 3-5 days of letrizole and then 3-4 days of Gonale (fsh injections). After that I did a trigger shot and then an IUI. Before my first cycle with her she had me complete an HSG. She was able to see that my right tube was blocked. I had a previous surgery to try to unblock that tube. She didn't think the surgery would be a success a second time so we didn't waste time on it. I have only been with her for two cycles. The first was unsuccessful, but the second one was a success. While this one ended in a miscarriage, the positive part is that we are able to get pregnant. She is now running a bunch of blood tests to attempt to figure out why I lost this lost recent one and what we might need to do moving forward to attempt to keep the pregnancy.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr. Justice is very informative, but in a sensitive way. We went to her for a second opinion after i had a horrible miscarriage. My previous doctor was giving up hope on us and was ready to say that we just needed to do IVF. We went to Dr. Justice to see if that was the case and she was so positive that it really helped me get passed the previous miscarriage and begin to hope again. While we didn't get pregnant on our first try, we did get pregnant on our second. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, but we haven't given up hope and that is all due to the positivity of dr. Justice. Without her, I would have given up by now.
Unfortunately, she is leaving KFI soon and won't be practicing for a year due to a none compete clause. Once she comes back, find out where she is and go to her! You won't regret it.
No matter how busy this office was, if I had a concern somebody would always call me back that day and answers my questions. I am currently having a miscarriage and they have taken care of me, even calling me at night to check in on how I am feeling.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candi (nurse) Tara (nurse practitioner) Kathy (lab tech))
Everyone is very informative and helpful. I am a huge baby as it pertains to pain and I am also very emotional with all of the hormones and disappointment of not having been able to carry a baby to term yet. They are so caring. I couldn't ask for a better team.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very well organized, the furniture it comfortable. They have a fridge up front full of drinks and a Keurig for coffee. I rarely have to wait very long in the waiting room. This place is basically a one stop shop. They do most of their procedures there in the office (including HSG, IUI, D&C) which is helpful because you really get to know and trust the staff and it's more personal. Also you don't have to worry about paying those big hospital prices just to use their facility because they have all of their own equipment. There are honestly too many strengths to name them all. The only weakness of this clinic is that they are so busy they never answer the phone during the day. You have to leave a message and wait for then to call you back. On a positive side, I have never waited longer than an hour or so for a call back.
Like with any fertility process in KY, hardly any if it is covered by insurance so we pay out of pocket for a lot of things. They do their best to see you money where they can. The biggest cost saver is the fact that they have their own facility and can do most procedures in house.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
As soon as our first consultation with Tiffany [Justice] was over I felt so much confidence in her, relief in a sense, in our situation. She was very positive from the jump. My husband had to have micro TESE she explained all options should it go well or should it produce no sperm. I do remember thinking at one point, is she too optimistic? Should we not be as confident as she isn’t making us feel? Low and behold we are 12 weeks pregnant and just graduated from our fertility clinic
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
As soon as our first consultation with Tiffany was over I felt so much confidence in her, relief in a sense, in our situation. She was very positive from the jump. My husband had to have micro TESE she explained all options should it go well or should it produce no sperm. I do remember thinking at one point, is she too optimistic? Should we not be as confident as she isn’t making us feel? Low and behold we are 12 weeks pregnant and just graduated from our fertility clinic. We will without hesitation start seeing Tiffany for our second transfer when ready!
Go for it, I have no regrets or hesitation in referring to her. I know not everyone will be as fortunate as we were but, she and her team are there every step of the way good and bad.
From start to finish all of our questions were answered in a timely manner. My husband and I never felt like a burden. Dr. Tiffany and her team went above and beyond to make our cycle and stay at KFI as care-free and simple to us as possible.
Our treatment overall was average I would think? After my husband’s TESE and frozen sperm, I had a baseline scan. There Dr. Justice found a mass on my right ovary she then explained we would have to wait on results from an MRI, I had already started on birth control prescribed by her as well as low-dose levothroxine. My thyroid was a little hyper for the ideal conception-pregnancy standards, fine otherwise she explained. After the MRI was cleared we were straight sailing. Started on Gonal-F, cetrotide, trigger shot, egg retrieval. About a week, if I recall correctly, prior to transfer I started low-dose aspirin, estrogen 3x a day, progesterone in oil injections 1x a day, Crinone 2x a day and continued until 10 weeks of pregnancy.
I absolutely loved the nurse(s) at KFI. Carol in particular was there for me day or night, week night or weekend. She knows her stuff and I only hope she is there when we go back. She is organized and seems to keep things running smoothly around the office. I never felt I was a burden to her with the countless emails and phone calls.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have no weaknesses to admit. It’s a one stop shop from consultation, sperm analysis, retrieval, lab, and transfer. Convenience was very important for my husband and I. Location is ideal not a lot of traffic around this clinic. It’s a clean, modern office with friendly front-office personnel to greet you each morning. The hours are flexible and the receptionist is usually very quick to return phone calls.
We applied for CapexMD. Their package was $13,500 which does not include medicine, anesthesia and frozen embryo storage after the first year. The medicine anesthesia together were roughly an additional $7000. Then my husband TESE surgery was through an urologist who works with kentucky’s Fertility Institute
Dr. Justice thoroughly explained to us the possible results of transferring multiple embryo’s. She explained we had the option to up her choice by 1 embryo but she felt very confident in only transferring 1 the first time. Her expertise did not disappoint.

Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed.... I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with.
Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Justice is an amazing physician. She is incredibly knowledgeable in her field and is always listing facts/data/statistics. I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with. In my experience with Dr. Justice, she is one to go with the odds and treat a patient as protocol calls for, however, in my case things happened that typically wouldn't (I.E: later receptivity window - 7.5 days, miscarriage after genetic testing) - I wish she had prepped us and allowed us to decide if we wanted to test for things before we started (I.E.- receptivity window, miscarriage blood panel testing). We may have proceeded with treatment prior to this testing but would have liked to have been advised of what could be done so we could weigh the pros and cons.
Do research, ask lots of questions. Ask whether your physician is one who treats the visible problem (2 failed IVF's so now test for receptivity window) or allows you to discuss what could happen (most women have receptive window of day 6, but some may differ up to day 8), whether you wish to test for it (weigh options/discuss with doctor), then treat per your discussion. Keep track of your meds, what insurance covers, and who to contact in certain situations.
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed. Her assistants/ co-workers/ facility (some nurses, financial coordinator) are a bit different, I feel sometimes as just a number.
IUI 1- (8/20/16) / Letrozole 5mg, CD 3-7, OPK IUI 2- (9/14/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, OPK, prometrium IUI 3- (10/25/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger IUI 4- (12/15/16) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IUI 5- (1/25/17) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IVF 1- (3/6/17) / Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily; STIM - Day 1-4: Gonal-F (300 units/daily) Menopur (75 units); Day 5-6 Gonal-F (375 units/daily) Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / day 7-8 Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / Trigger shot day 9; retreival day 11, doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF #1/Transfer #1 - (4/10)17) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (5 days -evening between hrs 6-9), crinone twice daily (morning/ night) IVF #1/ Transfer #2 (6/16/17) - same protocol as prior FET IVF #2 - Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily STIM: Day 1: Gonal F (225 units in evening), Menopur (75 units in evening) / day 2-5: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening) / Day 6-11: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening), Cetrotide (syringe in evening), trigger shot day 9, retrieval day 11 - doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF#2 transfer (1 embryo) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (morning @ 9 AM sharp) for 7.5 (based on hours), crinone twice daily (morning/ night)
Carol Powers- IVF coordinator - she is sweet, extremely responsive (on off days via phone) HOWEVER, somewhat disorganized and has forgot to order important meds, called for wrong amounts of meds, and sometimes seems annoyed (I don't believe she is, more so overwhelmed) Stacey Nalley- no longer there, was my go to for EVERYTHING. She was amazing and extremely compassionate. Sasha Bjork- do not enjoy speaking with her, has little bedside manner, and is slow in getting things done or responding to emails/ phone calls
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Great/ knowledgeable physicians, understaffed or disorganized staff (EXCEPT for front desk coordinator Angie, I really don't know how she manages to keep up with everything when everyone else seems a bit disorganized/ overwhelmed and in house LabCorp employee, Cathy - she is another that is amazing and extremely helpful in other areas).
IUI - $500/ each+ meds + donor sperm IVF #1- $12500 + $4250 embryo genetic testing- (outside vendor) + meds, + donor sperm, anesthesia $525 (outside vendor) (Each transfer after 1 cost $4,000 (one more was needed) IVF# 2 - $13,500 (we had $5000 financial assistance) so cost us $8500, plus meds, plus donor sperm, anesthesia $625
Dr. Justice has made it very clear that she will allow us to transfer 1 more than the recommended amount she suggests. She's always suggested 1.
Louisville
We [Dr. Tiffany Justice and I] found a uterine polyp from those test and then moved on to IUI. First IUI beautiful follicle. Nice sperm count. IUI done and nothing. Same thing for the second but then we moved on to injectables. Several follicles and that were beautiful and still no positive. At this point we talked again and after that many IUI she believes there is some sort of issue with sperm not penetrating the egg and we met about IVF. We talked for a very long time and she explained everything to me thoroughly and never mentioned cost. That made me feel like she was not just worried about the money.
From the first day I walked in to KFI was treated like family. The time I spent with Dr. Justice she never once rushed me with questions. It was like sitting in a room with your best friend and just talking and giving advice. When my treatments did not work she didn't make me feel like I was hopeless and there was nothing more. She gave more options and acted like she was hurting just as much as I was when we didn't have answers. I was more scared of an IVF cycle not working to even try. But she gave me some hope to try.
Compassionate. She is very compassionate in one of the hardest times in your life and truly cares for her patients.
Dr Justice is an amazing doctor. She Really cares about her patients and is compassionate. I appreciate that she did not want to keep collecting my money for something that was not going to work.
My first appointment with Dr Justice was a consultation since I had 5 IUI cycles at s different office. She believed my IUI was a timing issue. The previous office I was in did not do treatments on the weekends. You almost felt like you were just another number there and not another person. So we started with femara and IUI but before my IUI she also ran a couple more test the previous office didn't do. We found a uterine polyp from those test and then moved on to IUI. First IUI beautiful follicle. Nice sperm count. IUI done and nothing. Same thing for the second but then we moved on to injectables. Several follicles and that were beautiful and still no positive. At this point we talked again and after that many IUI she believes there is some sort of issue with sperm not penetrating the egg and we met about IVF. We talked for a very long time and she explained everything to me thoroughly and never mentioned cost. That made me feel like she was not just worried about the money.
All of the nurses at the office are professional and make you feel as comfortable as possible. They know you by name as soon as you walk in and are not afraid to hug you or treat you just like family.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Honestly I know this may be cliche but I have nothing bad to say about this office. It's clean, professional and comfortable. There are always beverages if your thirsty or nauseas and the staff is amazing.
Not totally sure of cost l. IUI was about $300. My U/s was covered by insurance but I had to pay for meds
We have not started that process yet. My husband and I are still trying to figure out how we are going to pay for IVF
Louisville

She [Dr. Justice] is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before...She gave me and 80% chance with IVF...my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
She is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before. I’m currently getting ready to start IVF. I’m excited yet scared that it might not work. In Dr Justice’s office I would have to pay for each IVF and if it doesn’t work you don’t get any money back. She gave me and 80% chance with IVF.
Write down all the questions that you think of, she will answer all your questions.
When you call to talk to someone on the phone it’s hard to get an answer. But when you are at the office they are very nice!
Well my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
All in all nice, but when I called one time to tell them that my pregnancy test negative and wanted to go the IVF process. I started to ask questions and I was not impressed by how the nurse handle them. It made me a little upset.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are good at giving you the results, but you don’t get them explained until you’re in the office with the doctor. I google the results and get most of the answers but I would prefer to get it from the staff. They are very nice though.
The IUI’s was about 300 dollars a piece. I’m not sure how much I have spend on all the meds. The ultrasounds are 50 a piece. The blood draw varies. My initial blood test was around 100 but after that they are around 30. The IVF process the meds are around $1,000 and my insurance gave me $5,000 for the actual IVF so I owed $5,000. I filled out online to freeze my embryos but not sure how much that will be.
Not to that process yet

IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Justice took time to understand and listen to my concerns. She read over my medical history and records, explaining everything in a different light, making sure that I understood my condition. She discussed a solid treatment plan. ... Dr. Justice is knowledgeable and understands how my body adapts to medications. ... We did a mock cycle with estrogen and progesterone oil shots and crinone cream. ... They did an endometrium biopsy to know the exact time for implantation of my last donor egg.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Justice took time to understand and listen to my concerns. She read over my medical history and records, explaining everything in a different light, making sure that I understood my condition. She discussed a solid treatment plan. My mock cycle showed results that I never thought would be possible. Dr. Justice is knowledgeable and understands how my body adapts to medications.
Do not ever hesitate to call her or the doctor on call. Even if it’s something simple like forgetting birth control when on vacation. She wants the best outcome for her patients, even if it’s on a weekend!
I love that Dr. Justice took the time to listen to me, explain my circumstances and was very thorough with my examination, reading over my medical fertility treatment and then coming up with a solid plan. She is very educated and understands my body.
She explained in detail my condition. She discussed what she felt would be the best outcome for me. We did a mock cycle with estrogen and progesterone oil shots and crinone cream. My usterus was thicker than it had been in the past. They did an endometrium biopsy to know the exact time for implantation of my last donor egg. She was able to clearly communicate the steps that must be taken, down to the hours and days, exactly. I am excited and know this is going to work!
Carol answers all questions and if she doesn’t know the answer she consults with Dr. Justice. Carol has been very patient and understanding. She explains my treatment plan in detail. She was great at helping me get our insurance to cover one medication!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very nice clinic, clean with a relaxing environment. It’s a stressful time, but I feel relaxed when I am there. Everyone is friendly and has a caring demeanor. The lab is a little rough with blood draws and I am not typically one to complain and I can tolerate some pain. Another weakness is their ability and understanding regarding insurance. They gave me several different quotes my EOB showed up as paid for services. So I am a little taken back by their billing dept. and their understanding of insurance policy’s.
Well I am just getting started with treatment. I have been out $700 for the endometrial biopsy. $200 for ultrasounds and exams. $280 for medications. This was all for a mock cycle.
Louisville

Dr. Justice was excellent from the start with being prepared for our first visit with a detailed review of my previous treatments with another physician. She thought “outside the box” and gave alternative options for medication than I had previously used.... Dr. Justice recommended use of estrogen patches as opposed to oral pills when resulted in improved growth of my uterine lining. After a few months of limited success, she recommended a hysteroscopy to further evaluate the state of my uterine cavity, during which excessive scar tissue was found and removed.
Dr. Justice was excellent from the start with being prepared for our first visit with a detailed review of my previous treatments with another physician. She thought “outside the box” and gave alternative options for medication than I had previously used. She continued to work with us with adjustments in treatment for several months before we were finally able to attempt implantation. She recommended another exploratory procedure after several months of limited success in growing my uterine lining during which excessive scar tissue was identified from a previous procedure with another physician. She was very thorough with evaluation of our situation and took the time to determine an appropriate course of care since we only had 1 embryo to implant. In the end it was success and we now have a beautiful, perfect baby boy!
Be patient and willing to try whatever treatment is recommended.
Dr. Justice sat and talked with me about all aspects of my care at every visit. She gave me hugs when things got emotional, and consoled me when things were not going well.
Dr. Justice recommended use of estrogen patches as opposed to oral pills when resulted in improved growth of my uterine lining. After a few months of limited success, she recommended a hysteroscopy to further evaluate the state of my uterine cavity, during which excessive scar tissue was found and removed. Dr. Justice was then careful with taking one month to ensure that the scar tissue had not returned with an US procedure and to look at my natural cycle to determine my lining growth with no intervention prior to attempting implantation. Implantation was a success!
She was excellent with coordinating all aspects of our care. Great with communicating plans and very fast response time with any questions I had. Sweet and truly cared about the success of my treatment.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very organized and responsive. All calls returned within a timely manner. Great with being flexible with my schedule for appointments. Very organized and professional with all financial matters. Convenient to be able to have labs drawn at the clinic.
$4200 to the clinic for all services up through implantation since retrieval had already be completed. $2000-$3000 to pharmacy in medications. Other insurance determined costs for hysteroscopy and other procedures.
None. We only had one embryo to implant.

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Justice has the best bedside manner and shows the most compassion of any physician of I have seen. She makes you feel as though you are the only appointment of the day, not ever rushing you or failing to make sure you fully understand what is going on. She offers her opinion but also listens to the patient's preferences and concerns. She is very respectful, kind, caring, patient, and invested in obtaining the most favorable outcome possible for the patient and their family. She is always available to answer questions, and goes out of her way to be accommodating.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Don't bother looking anywhere else. You will not find any better or more caring physician than Dr.Justice. She's amazing.
Saw her every appointment and took time to sit down and see if there were any questions each time. Fully explained everything. Never felt rushed. Was extremely compassionate and felt as though she was truly invested in the outcome and my family.
3 IUI with oral medication. 3 IUI that included injetible medication. 1 Ivf cycle using ICIS and then doing a freeze-all and later frozen embryo transfer - positive singleton pregnancy! Despite having perfect labs, tests, and responses to medications during IUI, poor egg quality was discovered during IVF. Yet, Dr. Justice still got me to a healthy pregnancy from that IVF cycle :)
Did everything she could to make me comfortable during my treatments. Very responsive to questions and prompt with answers even when questions were emailed after hours. She was always very personable and friendly.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They don't force patients to be on certain schedules for IVF or IUI. They base schedules on each individual person. Even if this means the doctors and staff come in on weekends, that's what they do if best for the patient. You are treated like a person, not a number. Always greeted by name upon arriving for appointments. Office is very nice and clean. You won't find a friendlier team.
Dr. Justice is great about explaining her opinion but also listening to patent concerns and preferences, trying to ultimately do what is best for the patient and their family.

Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Justice is one of a kind doctor. She 's awesome. She is the only doctor who returned my call when i have questions for her even at night. My husband and I were so comfortable with her. She is very compassionate, dedicated and always make sure that I get the best care. I never felt so scared when i had my surgeries with her because I know she will take care of me and always making sure that i will be okay. No words can describe how greatful we (me and my husband) are to be her patients.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
just relax she will take care of you
Dr Justice treats you so well like a family to her. She is so compassionate and dedicated and treats me and my husband good. I never felt that I was just a patient to her. She treated me with care
I had some health issues that she treated me. I had a irregular period. I had to take birth control pills. When i first took clomid and it didnt work the first time she did an dye xray (hsg) i think to make sure my tube doesn't have a blockage and it showed that something in there and another X-ray (SIS)to confirm it. I had a hysteroscopy last August and when the result came out i had another one last December because of the aplasia. In between i have been taking agestin i think. My period is now every month. Before she gave me treatment usually i wont have it for 6 months or more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy )
She's the sweetest and always gives me a warm welcome and always return my call right away and never had any problem of not returning my call
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Its the only clinic i have seen that you can get whatever drinks you want 😀, clean restroom and beautiful clinic
Dr.Justice made sure that when she goves prescription making sure that she its has a lowest price and will ask you how was the pharmacy treated me and she said she always make sure that we can get lower price. And she makes sure that she always check any other pharmacy. With cost i had with her i never expected that its much cheaper in her clinic

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Justice reviewed records from our previous fertility doctor and then sat down with us to review everything during our consultation. She has was thorough and blunt about her opinion and our options. She never pushed us to do or try treatments we didn't want. She did explain all of our treatment options thoroughly and realistic outcomes for each of them, so that we could make an informed decision that was right for us. She is always warm and friendly and soft spoken. She is also empathetic and comforting which has made this lengthy process much more bearable.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Be prepared for honesty, she is very kind but she is also honest. Don't expect her to only tell you what you want to hear or to sugar coat anything.
Dr. Justice has a great bedside manner, she always takes time to thoroughly explain what is going on. She also makes sure to answer any questions we have so that I am comfortable with procedures and so that we are informed and able to make educated decisions.
Initially I had to have surgery to remove a large fibroid tumor. Once I healed Dr Justice let us try one round of Clomid but we were unsuccessful, this was at our request. We then started injections in preparation of our egg retrieval. We used Good nap-f 250 units twice a day, menopur 75 in the evening, cetrotide in the evenings and then ovidrel to trigger. My body responded well and she was able to retrieve 8 eggs!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol is our IVF Coordinator )
Everyone at her office is extremely busy but they always take the time to talk to us, discuss things with us and help us. They are also very nice and personable.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is clean, organized, and welcoming. I felt very comfortable receiving care at this office because not only the people but the environment is welcoming.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The first appointment I arrived early and had a short wait (maybe 15 mins). The subsequent appointments were efficient with little or no wait.
We had to pay out of pocket for everything. Our IVF package was $13,500.00. Anesthesia services for the egg retrieval was $525.00. Medications were covered by my insurance and cost approximately $80.00
Louisville

Dr. Justice is very compassionate and sympathetic during what is, naturally, a very stressful time. When my IUI attempts failed, she spoke to me like a concerned friend and shared my disappointment...During each procedure, she always makes me feel so at ease. She is thorough and wants to make sure we always understand all treatments and medications and any risks they may pose...We never had a question go unanswered.
Dr. Justice is very compassionate and sympathetic during what is, naturally, a very stressful time. When my IUI attempts failed, she spoke to me like a concerned friend and shared my disappointment. That was so comforting, more so than she might even realize. During each procedure, she always makes me feel so at ease. She is thorough and wants to make sure we always understand all treatments and medications and any risks they may pose. We never had a question go unanswered. We will resume our treatments in a few months and I am confident that Dr. Justice will do all that she can to see that we get pregnant. And if, for some reason, those cards just aren't in our favor, I know that I'll have her comfort and support.
Be patient. Dr. Justice has explained that it may take a few tries. They run all the tests. They do all of the ultrasounds. They are doing what they can to give you the best chance possible to become pregnant. So, just be patient.
She was so sympathetic and comforting each time our IUI failed. She explains each procedure and medication thoroughly, ensuring we fully understand the expectations.
Due to hypothyroidism, I was put on Levothyroxine prior to any procedure. We did IUI #1 with just Letrozole (days 3-7) and we used the OPK. However, I started my cycle just a few days post IUI. This resulted in IUI #2 being monitored with ultrasound. Again, we did Letrozole, and we also added Ovidrel as the ultrasound results were great with 2 follicles ready to go, and Progesterone inserts each night. IUI #2 failed, and I started my cycle on 13 days post IUI. For IUI #3, all treatments were the same, however we increased Progesterone to twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. IUI #3 failed. We will start again in 2 months and, as I understand, we will follow the same treatment plan as we did in IUI#3.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey)
Stacey is amazing. I've probably called her more times in the last few months than I've called my own mother! She always calls back promptly and answers all questions. When we are called back, she always greets us with a smile on her face. I'm very happy with the care Stacey provides.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love this clinic. The doctors and staff are all very personable and friendly. They never make us feel like a number and are always willing to help if we need it. I also am very happy with all of the pre-tests that were completed prior to our treatments. I've heard that not all clinics follow that protocol and so I'm very thankful for that.
Very managable. Each round cost us around $400-$500, and that includes the cost of medications.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
She [Dr. Justice] calls me after-hours, and I truly feel like she is 100% invested in my care, not just fertility-wise, but long-term...She's open, honest, and gives you all the facts and knowledge. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she also doesn't make you feel like this is "it...the end of the road." I know I am in the best hands possible for fertility treatment...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
I know where I am supposed to be. I've dealt with a myriad of reproductive issues over the years, and many times I felt "pushed along". In fact, there is an ER visit that will stand out in my mind where the physician made me feel like I was making up symptoms in my mind. For the first time, I feel like a doctor is truly listening to me and my concerns. In my opinion, Dr. Justice makes you feel like you're the most important patient when she walks in the room, but she is very unassuming. Her demeanor and strength are qualities I admire because I feel I possess those same qualities. She's open, honest, and gives you all the facts and knowledge. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she also doesn't make you feel like this is "it...the end of the road." I know I am in the best hands possible for fertility treatment.
I would give this advice to any prospective patient. Speak up and be an advocate for your health and body. Not to badmouth past physicians, but I've let medical professionals steamroll me in the past. Dr. Tiffany Justice will always listen with an open mind. Don't be afraid to say what's on yours.
Meeting Dr. Justice has made me feel like for the first time someone is truly listening to my concerns and needs. I have not once felt like just another patient or number to her. She calls me after-hours, and I truly feel like she is 100% invested in my care, not just fertility-wise, but long-term.
I'm a "unique" case. Since beginning treatment with Dr. Justice since last March 2016, we've unearthed I regularly make ovarian cysts and that my hormones have been completely out of whack. I'm now currently on thyroid medication to help balance hormones. To help reduce/diminish the cysts, for multiple cycles I've been on continuous birth control. Once the cysts have diminished or decreased enough in size, then we've taken that small window of opportunity to try Clomid and then one round of IUI. These windows of opportunity were far and few between cycles. It's been a rollercoaster. You can't take Clomid with the ovarian cysts because they may increase or duplicate, but then if you're taking continuous birth control, you can't move forward with treatment basically.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey Nalley)
Stacey is the nurse practitioner at the Institute. She always has a smile on her face and greets me personally every time I go in, even if she is not involved with my care that day. She's very compassionate. During a recent SIS ultrasound (that I basically had to have twice since the first round did not go well), her calming presence made it bearable. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Every person I have interacted with has your best interest at heart. It starts with the front office director, Angie. She also personally greets me every time. All phone call messages are promptly returned. I honestly cannot say a single negative thing about Kentucky Fertility Institute. It "feels" small and intimate, but don't let that deter you into thinking they are lacking in any way, shape, or form. I even feel a personal connection with Kathy, the phlebotomist. She is genuinely rooting for us infertility warriors. I also must highlight Sasha Bjork-Mayer who is the billing coordinator. I can only imagine how many people view her as "the bad guy" since she's explaining all of the financial aspects to you. She is anything but that. She reached out to us to help us find a way to save costs. I feel like she has gone above and beyond her normal job duties to help us.
To be honest, I haven't completely totaled them. Over 1,000 at this point.

PCOS, Unexplained
When my husband and I walked into Dr. Justice's office we could tell that she had spent time reviewing our lengthy file. She spent almost two hours with us that day asking questions, listening to us talk about our journey, and developing a treatment plan. She made us feel very comfortable in her office and we never felt like she was rushing us out...Dr. Justice offers free second opinion consultations. I would recommend taking advantage of that to any prospective patient because it can't hurt!
PCOS, Unexplained
I recently started seeing Dr. Justice after a year at another specialist. Immediately I could tell that we made the right decision switching. I could tell that Dr. Justice had spent time before our appointment reviewing our lengthy file of failed cycles. Although her appointments were running behind that day due to an emergency situation and it was her lunch, she spent nearly two hours with us asking questions, listening to us, and developing a treatment plan. We never felt like she was in a hurry. She made us feel very comfortable.
After over a years worth of failed treatments with our first specialist, we decided to seek a second opinion. In my previous cycles I would usually take a combination of Clomid and Letrozole to stimulate follicle growth. Our goal was to try and get 2-3 follicles. Majority of the time I was lucky to get one mature follicle. Very rarely was I able to ovulate two. Since this wasn't producing the results we were hoping for, we moved onto injections. We did two cycles of injections and didn't have any luck getting at least 2 follicles with those either. Dr. Justice reviewed our records and devised a plan. The plan is to try and go back to the basics (pills), but increasing the doses to try and stimulate at least 2-4 follicles. If we are able to get more than one, then Dr. Justice wants us to do another IUI. We've had three failed IUI's in the past. Dr. Justice wants us to do at least 2-3 IUI's with at least 2-4 follicles each time. If they all fail, she recommends IVF.
The nurse practitioner is very friendly and welcoming. Whenever I leave a question on her answering machine, she is always quick to call me back with an answer.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
When you walk into the clinic there is a comfortable seating area with couches and chairs. They have a refrigerator with complimentary drinks. There is also a TV to watch while you're waiting. The clinic is very clean and well maintained. Since the clinic is newer, it is equipped with the newest technology. In the ultrasound room there is a flat screen TV on the wall that you can easily see while the ultrasound is taking place. Also, the clinic offers IVF treatments there in the office. The is a strength because it doesn't require you to have to travel far, or even out of state to another clinic.
Ovulation shots cost $120 (through outside pharmacy). Fertility pills are usually around $60 (Walgreens Pharmacy). Cycles with injections cost roughly $400. Dr. Justice charges $350 for an IUI cycle. I was told that worst case scenario for IVF would be $15-20,000. Since we are doing few rounds of IUI's first, we haven't sat down and looked at the exact costs of IVF with her.
My doctor recommended only transferring one embryo, mainly due to my age. I believe they will do up to two if you are comfortable with the risk of multiples.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
She [Dr. Justice] is very patient and takes her time to make sure that I understand all of my procedures and what will come next. She makes me feel comfortable with all of my issues...She takes her time to explain every step of what is going on and when it is time to move on to the next step when a procedure is not working...Listen to what she has to say. She is fabulous and knows what works best!..We started with simple testing such as my husband completing a semen analysis, me completing a test known as HSG to see if I had any blocked tubes
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
Throughout this whole process I have felt like I'm on a emotional roller coaster. She is very patient and takes her time to make sure that I understand all of my procedures and what will come next. She makes me feel comfortable with all of my issues.
Listen to what she has to say. She is fabulous and knows what works best!
We started with simple testing such as my husband completing a semen analysis, me completing a test known as HSG to see if I had any blocked tubes (found out my right tube is blocked). My next options were surgery or to start clomid, we opted to start clomid and actually conceived on the first dose, unfortunately it ended in miscarriage. We gave me a month off and started clomid again and again I became pregnant and miscarried. We now decided to check me for any blood clotting disorders (My aunt has factor V with leiden) well and behold that test came back positive for Factor V with Leiden. I started taking a 81 mg aspirin and was given a prescription for Lovenox to start when I got a positive pregnancy test. We tried for 9 more months after with clomid and ultrasound monitoring and I was unable to conceive. She informed me that it is time to move on to IUI with clomid and injectables. I completed my first IUI in March and it was unsuccessful.
All of the staff at KFI are phenomenal. When you walk into the door you just feel like you are meeting with old family and friends. They all know my name as soon as I walk in the door. Anytime I have a question I know I am able to call or ask the staff and they respond very quickly with a lot of information.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
All of the clinic makes you feel very welcome and valuable. The clinic is always clean and it is very up to date. They have all of the latest technology and information ready at hand.
We have had to pay for every ultrasound and any type of other testing since my insurance did not cover anything. They are very accommodating on not ordering unnecessary scans.

Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Justice sits with me after my IUI and holds my hand and talks to me.She knows my name and my face as soon as she sees me in the office...Dr.Justice is very passionate about her patients and their care. I personally have not seen anything negative about her or her practice... The only downside to her practice could be that you may have to see her partner. Dr. Hunter has been wonderful to me also. So personally I have no complaints. But if you only wanted to see a female, it may be a problem for some.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr.Justice is very passionate about her patients and their care. I personally have not seen anything negative about her or her practice. The only downside to her practice could be that you may have to see her partner. Dr. Hunter has been wonderful to me also. So personally I have no complaints. But if you only wanted to see a female, it may be a problem for some.
Be patient. They are a busy practice, but totally worth any wait you may have.
IUI- 150 Clomid and dexamethasone 1 mg twice a day. Ultrasound day 10. The ovidrel shot for trigger shot and IUI after 36 hours. My body needed the 150 to respond and the dexamethasone helped with inflammation because of my endometriosis and pcos. We are now getting ready to start ivf (pending finances) because I feel that I am 38 and running out of time.
Carol for IVF. She was very quick to respond to every question I had and always has dealt with my craziness. Stacy is the APRN. She is so wonderful. She has helped me through two miscarriages and is so kind and patient.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The only weakness in my eyes is that they are growing at rapid rate and it causes the wait time to be longer. The office is peaceful and a relaxing environment. They set you up to have a consult with the doctor and a consult with Sasha, the billing coordinator for the office. Everything is done in the offcie except for surgery, beyond egg retrieval.There is a lab, andrologist, and ultrasound all in one place. The ultrasound room has a screen on the wall for the patient can see.
13000 for ivf and 3500 for meds
I personally thought that we would transfer 2 embryos due to my age (38). But after speaking with Dr. Justice, she suggested only transferring one since we are doing pre genetic screening on the embryos. I am overweight and have high blood pressure, so she really doesn't want me to end up with a higher risk twin pregnancy. She told me I could transfer two if I was set on it,but she suggests one
Louisville

My husband and I both felt as if she actually care about the safety of me and our future child. And she was Blunt but in a nice way... she has been pleasant to work with. Our first initial consult we went through the ins and outs of all the steps. And what we do and don't want and things to expect or not expect. We are very excited to continue our feeltikty journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice... I'm on birth control pills now so she can track my periods as well.
We actually have just started our fertility with Dr. Tiffany Justice and can already say she has been pleasant to work with. Our first initial consult we went through the ins and outs of all the steps. And what we do and don't want and things to expect or not expect. We are very excited to continue our feeltikty journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice.
To make sure you ask all the questions you want and if you forget then just call the office or use the patient portal and they get back to you relatively quickly.
Like I said before we just started our journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice so far we've both done blood work and she did a vaginal ultra sound to look at my ovaries And follicles. I'm on birth control pills now so she can track my periods as well. We're trying to figure out finances and get them In line since my health insurance doesn't cover any part of my fertility treatments.
The nursing staff was very friendly and answered any and all my questions. I'm looking forward to my fertility journey with Kentucky Fertility Institute and Dr. Tiffany Justice.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very nice office with a great staff. Just starting to get to know the staff more.
For me since I have to do pre implantation genetic testing it's going to cost more. Roughly $35,000-$40,000 for fertility, medications, and pre implantation genetic testing. My insurance doesn't cover any aspect of it.
She recommends for the safety of me and our future baby she just recommended transferring one egg but said we can always one up her.
Louisville

Dr. Justice has such a kind, loving manner about her and gives you her undivided attention. She didn't care that we were gay, just a sincere desire to be of help to create a miracle... I truly felt like Dr. Justice is in it for the long haul with us...The first step was complete bloodwork for myself and my partner after a thorough discussion of what we had done thus far...The only weakness is that she looks tired sometimes ;) but hence that's the life of a doctor. I really don't have anything bad about her.
She is a wonderful doctor that I truly value in my life and I have been to several trying to figure out if something was wrong with me. She cares from the heart and it shows and felt. The only weakness is that she looks tired sometimes ;) but hence that's the life of a doctor. I really don't have anything bad about her.
Keep the faith
When I was referred to Dr. Tiffany Justice by my OBGYN I was desperate. I was in my late 30's and I had already had 2 miscarriages and had been thoroughly checked for endometriosis and blood disorders. All tests came back normal and as a lesbian woman with my fiancee in tow, we came to Dr. Justice with an open heart and mind. I have wanted children for a very long time and with a 4 bedroom home, we have the room. Dr. Justice has such a kind, loving manner about her and gives you her undivided attention. She didn't care that we were gay, just a sincere desire to be of help to create a miracle. No one really knows what it feels like as a woman to think you can't do something that's so natural and easy for others. I truly felt like Dr. Justice is in it for the long haul with us. I have my next appointment soon to discuss the next steps on this journey. We have done 3 rounds of Cloumid and Progesterone with no success. I have faith that if my God sees fit then a child will come into our life.
The first step was complete bloodwork for myself and my partner after a thorough discussion of what we had done thus far. I have hypothyroidism that I was diagnosed with in my late 20's by my primary care physician and fibromyalgia. I only take synthyroid for that at .05 mcg once a day. We started on Cloumid after my bloodwork was clear and I had my first period. We had purchased 3 vials of frozen sperm that was shipped and stored at Dr. Justice's office and after IUI I started on Progesterone nightly. It's crazy sometimes the lengths we go through to bring life into this world. We have finished all 3 vials of frozen sperm with no success and are ready to go to the next step and climb the mountain of uncertainty.
I'm terrible with names but it's always the same staff members and for me that's a great safe feeling. When you are there, you are going through so many different emotions and the staff is great at adjusting accordingly depending on the patient. I'm a people watcher and you can see it in others eyes...the hope, fear, pain.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It's very clean and decorated beautifully. That is the first thing you see and I know that it is a safe serene environment. They are very organized and as my dad would say, "A well oiled machine!" I really don't have anything bad to say about the office or the staff. Sometimes it's a little chilly but the were more than happy to give me a heated blanket. It could have just been my nerves, anxiety or feelings.
I don't remember everything of bloodwork because insurance covered some of the costs but it was roughly $400 each time IUI was done. We paid the sperm bank directly for the vials and shipping.
Not applicable

Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Justice spoke to me not at me. She explained things in a manner one who hasn’t attended medical school could understand. She made me recognize my struggles were nothing to be ashamed of. She gave me hope when I thought there was none. She brought happiness to my life when I was needing it most. I honestly miss seeing her each week. I am so thankful for the person she is.
Prepare to be in the best hands possible!
The entire staff was incredible. Not only was I treated like a human, I was treated like family. Dr. Justice made me feel comfortable and proud to be on this journey. I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive , genuine and caring doctor.
I originally was on Clomid prescribed by my OBGYN. We did this for over a year trying to get my progesterone to a “normal” level. When things balanced out and I continued to have negative pregnancy tests she’s suggested I move to the Kentucky Fertility Institute with Dr. Justice. When consulting with Dr. Justice she determined I had been on the max dose of Clomid for too long. Explained to me how it can cause issues with uterine lining and actually hinder my chances of a successful pregnancy. She recommended IUI as I have been pregnant before (natural conception) and explained it ought to be successful and the least invasive route to take. We did two rounds of IUI. After the second one failed, I requested to be more aggressive and do the IVF treatment. We retrieved 8 eggs, 5 embryos were produced (ICSI) and we transferred two. Dr. Justice said we would be fine with transferring one as given my age and pregnancy past it would take without much risk. My husband and I requested we transfer two in hopes of twins. They both took. Our girls were born in June.
I felt like I was among sisters. These women hugged me, cared for and about me, and stood by me on this journey.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The entire staff genuinely cares for each and every patient. They make the effort to get to know you as a person and not just a patient. They keep your spirit lifted when you feel like hope has been lost. They help you understand each and every step along the way. I feel like I gained a second family being there. Saying they’re a blessing is just the tip of the iceberg.
I’m quite fortunate that my health insurance covered $15,000. I ended up laying around $4000 out of pocket which included my medication cost (not ordered from clinic but specialty pharmacy instead).
Dr. Justice takes a thoughtful and logical approach. She recommended a single transfer but we hoped for multiples and requested two embryos to transfer.
Louisville

She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need...She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
She has gone above and beyond to help us in this journey. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
Be patient & listen to & do everything she asks of you
She always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need. When walking into the office I'm called by name as soon as walking to the front desk. She always makes sure that my partner & I are comfortable with what she is doing & helps in anyway possible.
I've had one successful pregnancy when I was much younger so we didn't think I would have any problems getting pregnant but due to my age she started me on femara (can't remember the dosage) after 3 unsuccessful IUI's we did an HCG to look for tube blockage. That is where she found I had polyps on my uterus. We just successfully removed those & I started my cycle and am currently going to have a monitored cycle this go round. I started my dosage of femara just 2 days ago (it has been upped) and go in for an ultrasound on Sunday 4/30/17. Then if need be will be going for a trigger shot
They have always been very sweet & caring & have always made sure I understand what is happening.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It is a new facility and is absolutely beautiful. I am new to this fertility stuff so am not sure what to expect or not expect. I have had nothing but a great experience this far
Again I don't have anything to compare it to & my partner has amazing insurance. I will say what we do owe for what we have had done is not much. The only thing we've had to spend a ton on at this point is the sperm. However if this round doesn't work we will have to start discussing IVF

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr.justice is very compassionate and easy going. She has a calming presence about her and tries to instill hope when it's hard to keep hoping. Dr. Justice is very busy and at times forgot to call back personally but always had a staff member contact me until she could. At times I waited some time past my scheduled appointment but Dr. Justice was always apologetic about the delay...I started with Clomid and then increased dosages of Clomid. This did not work so I was switched to femara and then increased dosages of femara as well as trigger shots and estradiol patches and progesterone suppositories. Routine ultrasounds to see follicle growth and lab work.
PCOS, Unexplained
Ask all questions on your mind so that you get needed answers. Don't make appointments when you are in a hurry because you will likely wait in the waiting room for awhile.
Dr. justice returns calls on weekends no matter the time. She takes the time to explain things in the office so that you understand and is willing to answer questions without making you feel uncomfortable.
Nurse very nice but seem to get agitated with multiple phone calls and questions at times and once did not return my call. Following this incident the nurse was again very nice, respectful and energetic.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Every time you call the clinic you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a return call...its very rare someone answers the time you call. The office is beautiful, very new and contemporary and clean. They are organized and always know who you are when you enter the door.
Roughly $36 for ultrasounds, $6-$50 for each individual medication, $100 for trigger shot, $150 for blood work
Louisville

She [Dr. Justice] was very polite. She seemed very optimistic about our options. She was not in it to waste our time or money. She was a great listener and did a great job of answering our questions. She is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable. ... She was very friendly. ... She was very thorough in her answers so we felt comfortable and understood exactly where we were at in the process.
She was very polite. She seemed very optimistic about our options. She was not in it to waste our time or money. She was a great listener and did a great job of answering our questions. She is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable.
Ask questions. Don’t be nervous.
She was very friendly. She listened to our questions and concerns. She was very thorough in her answers so we felt comfortable and understood exactly where we were at in the process.
At our consultation and after going over our history, Dr Justice felt our main issue was timing. We started off with letrozole and timed intercourse for three cycles and that did not work. We then moved on to two cycles of letrozole, follitism and iui which also failed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Tara Denton)
The nursing staff is super nice and friendly. The issue I had is that the dr changed my trigger shot one cycle and the nurses didn’t read that in my chart so they tried to tell me incorrect information.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is clean and the environment is welcoming. Everyone on staff is super friendly and nice. 😊 Downfalls are, when you call you always get sent to voicemail and it can be hours before the call you back. You have to be on top of your treatment and procedures. They see lots of patients so many times you will get forgotten if you don’t speak up for yourself.
Baseline ultrasound $225 Follicle Scan $175 IUI $500

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Justice always was kind, easy to talk to and never rushed me. She was always very open and honest and encouraging... is extremely knowledgeable about all things Fertility. She was always available, even coming in early and staying late to fit my schedule. She knew financing was a challenge and did all she could to make my experience as affordable as possible. She was calm, caring and treated my family like family (not patients). She gradually went through a course of treatment and did not rush us to make rash or expensive decisions. She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone.
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Justice is extremely knowledgeable about all things Fertility. She was always available, even coming in early and staying late to fit my schedule. She knew financing was a challenge and did all she could to make my experience as affordable as possible. She was calm, caring and treated my family like family (not patients). She gradually went through a course of treatment and did not rush us to make rash or expensive decisions. She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone.
Go in with questions and explain your expectations. Let Dr. Justice have all the information so she can create a plan.
Carol was easy to access, knowledgeable and kind. She wanted the best care for me and always was reassuring.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is friendly, everyone knows your name and your backstory and goes above and beyond to meet your needs. They are a plethora of information for anyone who is going through an infertility journey. The only weakness we saw was in the billing department. They overlooked many bills and sent us lots of bills years after the service that we did not know existed.
Costs were expensive - about $14000 for the ivf plus medications (another $8,000-10,000) the IUIs were about $500 each, the ultrasounds were about $100 each
Since I have two children already, Dr. Justice was firm in her choice to transfer one embryo. We wanted one child. She was fairly confident that if we transferred multiples we would conceive multiples.
Louisville

Dr Justice is leaving KFI, but she still took the time to see me and get me started with the practice. The other doctor didn’t have availibity until November, and she didn’t want me to have to wait that long...She was very down to earth, and thoroughly explained everything in terms that I could understand. She answered any questions that I had, and said that she was excited for what we were trying. I wish that she wasn’t leaving, so I could continue treatment with her if this IUI doesn’t work.
That she will explain things in terms that you can understand, to me that is huge!
On cycle day 3 I had an ultrasound to see how many follicles I had, and started letrozole that evening. On cycle day 7-9 I did FSH injections. On cycle day 10 I had another ultrasound, and had 3 good follicles. I also did the trigger injection on cycle day 10. On cycle day 12 I had my iui, I will test on October 6th to see if it took.
I had the same nurse for all 3 visits, and she was awesome!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
So far I have nothing negative to say about this clinic. It is very clean, and everyone is friendly. Dr Justice took a different approach to my cycle from day 1, and hopefully soon I can say that it worked!
The ultrasounds were $175 per visit, and the IUI was $500.
Louisville
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor...She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor.
Just be open and honest with her. You won’t find a better doctor
Dr. Tiffany Justice was amazing. She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers RN)
Carol is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are very well put together. This is not just a job to Dr. Hunter or Dr. Justice. They will work endlessly for you. I am so grateful for them. Communication was a small problem the beginning. I do take responsibility for that as I was hesitant about starting treatment. I really cannot say enough positive things about this group.
Louisville

I feel as though I’m working with a friend when I’m seeing Dr. Justice. She is friendly, kind and compassionate. It is obvious that she genuinely wants to help us reach our goal of having children. I typically am nervous seeing doctors but I don’t think twice about going to see Dr. Justice.... Dr Justice takes a personal interest in her patients. She phones with test results on weekends, takes time to answer any and all questions, and is very thorough in her care.
Make the appointment! She’s wonderful.
We began with initial diagnostic test to determine my issues. After x-rays, ultrasounds and an MRI, it was found that I have a slightly bicornuate uterus. We proceeded with IUI treatment. The first one resulted in a miscarriage at approximately 6 weeks. The following 2 were unsuccessful and I’m waiting to see if the last one worked.
Everyone at the clinic is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is growing, which shows me things are being done right. It is well run and well managed with caring staff members. It’s a nice space. They work hard to accommodate my time and schedule as it is nearly an hour drive for me to get there.
We have infertility insurance so our costs have been less than what some might pay. After insurance we pay approx $50 for ultrasounds and approx $65 for IUI.

PCOS, Other
Dr. Justice has an amazing bedside manner. She is calm and caring. She is also very up to date on the latest research. She values your input as well. The practice is a little new so I think they are all still learning a little- but I felt like the care I received there was adequate. She also performed surgery on me and was so attentive.... I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
PCOS, Other
Nothing really- other than good luck with your journey!
Dr. Justice is an amazing doctor. She takes as much time as you need no matter how busy she is. She genuinely cares!
Dr. Justice used the standard treatment with me. I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
They were always so kind! I didn’t have much interaction with them, but they always remembered who I was and took the time to ask me how everything was going.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The office is new! They are getting very busy... which obviously shows how wonderful they are, but at times it is difficult as the patient. It’s hard to get a call back sometimes and the wait can be long (but they make sure you have sufficient time in your appointment!)
The IUIs were around $600. Ultrasound costs went up per insurance and they are now billing $625 per ultrasound! Yikes!
I think she recommends only 1 under 35.

Anovulation, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Other
She [Dr. Justice] has sat down with me and written out a plan specifically for my husband and I. She has a personal focus on each case...She looks at the whole picture. As with me and my husband she had Made certain that we are both on the correct track with no system issues. Before we move forward to using a fertility medication to help me ovulate during my cycles...She takes her time and seeks out every option in her cases...If plans change due to new details she will start over and explain the plan to the patient and have their full understanding before moving forward and also let them make their own decision on which path to take.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
She takes her time and seeks out every option in her cases. Each one is special and unique to her and she goes the extra mile to reach the goal of the patient. If plans change due to new details she will start over and explain the plan to the patient and have their full understanding before moving forward and also let them make their own decision on which path to take.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
Enter your journey with dr. justice with thoughts of what you are aiming for. She will definitely help you get there with the best route!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
She has sat down with me and written out a plan specifically for my husband and I. She has a personal focus on each case..
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Fertility and Endocrine Associates and their degree of success.
She looks at the whole picture. As with me and my husband she had Made certain that we are both on the correct track with no system issues. Before we move forward to using a fertility medication to help me ovulate during my cycles. I am very positive we will concieve with doctor justice's help in the next year.
They are very helpful and caring anytime I enter the office. And they will do anything to answer questions. Even if they have to go get the answer for you from someone in the office.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Endocrine Associates.
They are all very helpful and caring. The only thing they could use is an extra hand with answering phones as they are quite busy.
Tiffany D. Justice

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Justice] is very compassionate and caring. Very informative and reassuring. She treats me as if I am her friend or family member, not just a number. She hugs me every single visit and tells me everything will be ok. I genuinely feel she cares and wants this as bad as we do! She is absolutely wonderful!...She has been very conservative with her approaches so far. We started with just fertility med. Then found out my tube was closed. Did surgery. Then tried again with fertility meds and trigger injection, then found out my tube closed again. So she wanted to do surgery as soon as possible. Now she is changing her strategy due to my left ovary not maturing eggs as it should. She is conservative but VERY thorough!
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
She is very compassionate and caring. Very informative and reassuring. She treats me as if I am her friend or family member, not just a number. She hugs me every single visit and tells me everything will be ok. I genuinely feel she cares and wants this as bad as we do! She is absolutely wonderful!
I would tell them to absolutely see her! I have referred multiple people to her. I would tell them that they will absolutely be taken care of and treated with utmost professionalism and compassion!
She treats me just like I'm talking to a friend and not over my head. She hugs me and reassures me everything will be ok. She is just amazing!!
Everyone is very caring and compassionate. They are extremely helpful and help in a very timely manner.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Strengths would be that they all treat everyone like a person. They are all so compassionate and hard working. They get things done in a timely manner and always spell out finances when they are involved. Very very efficient team!!
HSG TEST about $150 Ultrasounds about $60 Everything was always spelled out for me.

2014 - 2018
Dr. Justice always remembered everything that was going on with us, both medical and other. She would call and talk directly with us on the phone at the beginning of treatment.... She is extremely kind and caring. When my husband's sperm count wasn't high enough for the IUI, she had him wait a couple hours and repeat the collection hoping it would be higher so we could complete the IUI. She always ends the appointments with hugs and says, you know I care.
2014 - 2018
Don't give up hope. But, also know the facts and do your research.
lots of ultrasounds, pills, shots, ovulation predictor kits, more pills
did their jobs, nothing special, but nothing bad either
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I truly believe the doctors want to help each family that walks through the doors of their clinic. We followed Dr. Justice to this Clinic because for her kindness and compassion she gave us during our former loss and dnc. Prices were raised greatly without warning. One IUI to the next doubled in price, but we didn't know until it was time to pay.
prices doubled within my treatment time
Louisville

We have done 5 IUIs [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]...She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go...very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
She allowed us to (within reason) do what we could afford and at a pace we could manage. She did a great job of explaining risks and odds for pregnancy. Even when another doctor told us to move on to IVF, she let us try 2 more cycles of IUI, because we couldn't do IVF.
Ask for written instructions. She usually provides them
Dr. Justice was very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
We have done 5 IUIs. I used Letrazole for 2 cycles but had to switch to Clomid after that because of migraines. She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go.
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Sometimes have to wait awhile, but it's worth it. One doctor is on call at all times, so if you need to call on a weekend or holiday, you can get scheduled. It is sometimes difficult to get through on the phone, but the customer service is always outstanding.
A single round of IUI ran about $1100, not including meds. Semen analysis was about $150 each time

Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I’ve been working with her [Dr. Justice] off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat...She is very warm & caring. She is great at answering questions and explains things very well....With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse.
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I’ve been working with her off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions. She’s so good at explaining things to where the common person can understand it. She’s patient and caring.
With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse. We are currently doing a cycle of femara and GONAL f & trigger shot. So far all my cycles have been unsuccessful but I’m hoping this is our month.
Stacy and Candi are so good. They listen and definitely seem to care.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love everything about the clinic. Front desk is always polite & sweet. Also informative. Lab tech is also nice and seems organized. Clinic is clean and inviting. I always feel welcome there. Chairs in waiting room are comfy. Exam rooms are roomy. Every exam room has up to date computer screens and nice & clean equipment
The very first visit my payment options were discussed so I knew up front what my options were going to be.
Louisville

Great doctor. Very informative, patient, kind, warm & upfront. Took the time to review my history, understand it, and make sure she understood my situation. Would still be working with her had she not left the practice. ... I was trying to get pregnant through IUI, with the assistance of injections. Each time my body produces multiple follicles, but none resulted in a pregnancy.
Do your research, know what you can afford.
I felt like dr. Justice (& the staff) were actually rooting for me.
Very communicative, returned all my phone calls, answered all my questions, very patient with me.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I did not have the opportunity to really take advantage of what this clinic has to offer, as I was only attempting using IUI. I’ve heard good things though.
Things were a little tricky. I spoke with the financial counselor, & she conveyed vague prices to me, but said everything needed to be paid up front. Did not explain the difference in prices when paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance.
She laid out my options before any embryos were created, so I wouldn’t have to make a ‘game day’ decision.
Louisville

First cycle [with Dr. Tiffany Justice] we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone. Second cycle we eis the same but added ovidrel (trigger shot). Third cycle, increased mg of letrozole, vaginal progesterone, ovidrel, and IUI. Forth cycle, same as third, waiting for results...is very genuine and wants to hear your concerns...is straight forward about her treatment plans. She gives you options and takes your concerns into account when creating the plan that is specific to your situation. She is kind and makes you feel comfortable time you see her.
Dr. Justice is straight forward about her treatment plans. She gives you options and takes your concerns into account when creating the plan that is specific to your situation. She is kind and makes you feel comfortable time you see her.
Keep an open mind. Ask questions. List your concerns.
Dr. Justice is very genuine and wants to hear your concerns.
First cycle we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone. Second cycle we eis the same but added ovidrel (trigger shot). Third cycle, increased mg of letrozole, vaginal progesterone, ovidrel, and IUI. Forth cycle, same as third, waiting for results.
The nurse practitioner performed one of my ultrasounds and my first IUI. She was kind, informative and cared for my concerns.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Stay on top of your charges. The billing office coded one of my injections incorrectly and I’ve been working with the staff to correct it. Everyone has been extremely nice, they agree it was coded wrong, it’s just taking a while to fix in their system.
All insurances cover differently, but for me: Ultrasound: $175 Trigger shot: $107 Other medications: approx $10-20 IUI: $500 Semen deposit: $150
Louisville
Dr. Justice was simply amazing during such a difficult process. She encouraged me when I felt like giving up. I couldn't have asked for a more caring doctor....Dr. Justice is a one of a kind doctor. She was very honest but always laid out my options for me. She helped encourage me when I felt like giving up. She took the most difficult thing I've been through and made it not so difficult...I did 4 IVF cycles 1. Antagonist - resulted 7 eggs, 2 embryos 2. Lupron flare - 3 eggs, 0 embryos 3. Antagonist - canceled cycle,
See her as soon as you have concerns. I felt a sense of relief once I had someone helping me. It took some of the stress off of me and my husband. I knew we were on track to reaching our dreams and we were doing everything possible.
I did 4 IVF cycles 1. Antagonist - resulted 7 eggs, 2 embryos 2. Lupron flare - 3 eggs, 0 embryos 3. Antagonist - canceled cycle, did IUI instead At this point we took a few months off from IVF, and did a couple IUI's 4. Antagonist - 2 eggs, transferred 1 on day 3.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol )
Loved her!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Everyone at this clinic is super friendly. As soon as you walk in, you're welcomed by name. I felt that everyone was cheering for me and really wanted the same outcome that I did. I knew everyone's name and they knew mine.
Approximately 15,000
We transferred the only 2, day 5 embryos we made after 4 rounds of IVF. It resulted in a singleton pregnancy!
Louisville

We had a consult with Dr. J and she was very kind and encouraged us. She said that we were going to be a "team" at trying to reach my goal of becoming pregnant...Dr. Justice was very kind and was a great listener. She formulated a game plan and we are on that course. I've never felt rushed or that my time wasn't important. Justice is very thorough and she makes sure you leave the appointment feeling encouraged and with a game plan...
I would totally recommend Dr. Justice! I would advise a prospective patient to be patient because it doesn't happen the first month usually.
From the time my husband and I arrived at the office we felt welcomed. We had a consult with Dr. J and she was very kind and encouraged us. She said that we were going to be a "team" at trying to reach my goal of becoming pregnant.
Clomid, shot to make you ovulate, timed intercourse, and then progesterone.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have only been going 4 months so I don't know exactly what all the clinic offers. I think the clinic is very clean and welcoming to new patients. I had to wait over a month to book my first appointment with Dr. Justice. That was a bummer but not a huge deal.
The initial office visit was $50. My insurance doesn't cover anything so everything is coming out of pocket. Each month I get an ultrasound that cost $175. I checked into the IUI self-pay price and it's $350 a session.
2013 - 2017
Dr. Justice is an amazing helpful doctor. She has always answered my questions or has explained to where I could understand. She has the best bedside manner and is so compassionate! I have always felt comfortable with her and trust anything she says!..She has always been down to earth and talked to me more like a friend. She has the best bedside manner you could ask for. I'm so thankful I found her to my doctor...I fully trust in what Dr. Justice has to say.
2013 - 2017
I would highly recommend her. I have already recommended her to a friend who are a patient of her now. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.
She has always been down to earth and talked to me more like a friend. She has the best bedside manner you could ask for. I'm so thankful I found her to my doctor. And because of her I have a beautiful Healthy daughter.
I had down 3 rounds of clomid with no success and the 2 rounds of letrozole and was successful. This time I have done 4 rounds of letrozole and have talked about checking my tubes and also checking into things with my husband. I am hopefully that soon it will happen. I fully trust in what Dr. Justice has to say.
The staff is just as wonderful as Dr. Justice! Alway nice, understanding and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I believe everybody his amazing in this office. I have never had any trouble or misunderstanding.
Louisville

Dr. Justice is a very nice, caring doctor. Though my regime was never changed and no positive pregnancy. I wish she had made some changes to our monthly process so maybe we could have gotten pregnant. We did the same exact thing 4 months in a row with no avail. We never got more agressive with the treatment. Nothing was ever fully explained to us...The treatment was femara during my period days 3-7 100mg. Then an ultrasound close to ovulation. No more than 3 eggs at ovulation because risk of multiples because I was only 24. Then the injection to make me ovulate once time. Then iui 36 hours after injection. Then pregnant test 2 weeks after iui. Did this 4 months in a row with all negatives.
To make sure to ask questions and get answers they are satisfied with.
No positibe results or further arrangements made.
Nursing staff was very nice and caring. They remembered me and showed interest in my life.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is new and I don't think they have their finances down with insurance and what you are paying for what.
The costs were different but changed. At first the IUI was $400 then it was $350.
No comments were made on that.
Louisville

I mainly went for a consultation [with Dr. Tiffany Justice] for IUI with donor sperm. It extended to a very thorough one that included day 3 blood work and an ultrasound for follicle count. I met with a financial advisor and was given resources to speak with an advisor to discuss my concerns with using donor sperm.... Very thorough, resourceful and educated. Gave me all options and present all possible scenarios with kindness and compassion. Did appropriate work up (blood work, ultrasounds) to better understand where we stood. Excellent doctor!
You've made an excellent choice in a physician. Come in with all of your questions and concerns and she'll put you at ease. She has a ton of resources and will guide you appropriately.
Very personable and attentive, kind and understanding
I mainly went for a consultation for IUI with donor sperm. It extended to a very thorough one that included day 3 blood work and an ultrasound for follicle count. I met with a financial advisor and was given resources to speak with an advisor to discuss my concerns with using donor sperm.
No experience with the nursing staff as it was just an extensive consultation.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Lovely facility, clean and elegantly decorated with compassionate staff. Everyone is always smiling and seem so willing to help. State of the art equipment and onsite lab with well trained staff. Centrally located in a well known area of town so easy to find.
I don't remember as this was a couple years ago and I did not proceed with treatment
I have no experience with this service

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Justice has wonderful bedside manner, always listening first and taking a genuine interest in what is going on in our lives and where we are at emotionally and physically...excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Justice excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
She is hopeful and positive, so if you have further questions, don't shy away from probing her for more information.
Prompt and thorough.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
We could not be happier with KFI. The office is beautiful, clean, as cheerful as possible, and is NEVER too busy. That means a lot to us, to feel like we are not being shuffled through as quickly as possible.
Out of pocket: semen analysis and our very first visit. Insurance has covered the rest so far.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She [Dr. Justice] doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories... Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures... we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories
Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures
I have been pregnant 3 times but have had miscarriages but we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Very personal and gets to know the patients
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Gets back to patients in a timely manner and office is very clean. Knows most patients my their name before they can even say theirs. Usually the nurses answer calls right away or gets back to you in no less than an hr
Ivf 13000+

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr Justice always kept us informed of what was going on. She would explain every ultrasound in detail. She never made us feel rushed. She took the time to answer every single question. Her bedside manner was the most sincere out of any doctor I've ever seen. She truly cared...We tried 2 IUIs. The first just with Letrozole. The 2nd we added Menopur injections. Unfortunately we miscarried at 9 weeks after the 2nd IUI. She recommended IVF with PGS testing so we could find a good normal embryo.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Stacey and Carol are fantastic.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The office is very welcoming.
IVF round was $13,500 plus the cost of medicine and PGS testing.
Louisville

She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] explained everything to us. She sat down, answering all of our questions and took her time with us...Dr. Justice is wonderful! I always feel comfortable speaking with her and she has such a calm disposition. I feel she truly cares about my husband and I and our journey to have children. She sits down and explains everything and will write it down for us to take home...Everyone in the office is friendly and makes us feel comfortable and at peace with everything going on.
It will be the best decision you will ever make!
She explained everything to us. She sat down, answering all of our questions and took her time with us.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is clean, bright and comfortable. They have water, coffee and other beverages.
Louisville

We loved her [Dr. Tiffany Justice] she was blunt but also caring. She answered all our questions. Told us the good and bad even if it’s something we didn’t know or think about she covered it. If I had a worry or question at all I can easily get a hold of her... Right now we’re obciously still in the early stages. She switched me to a low form of a birth control pill because I was on the shot. Our plan next would be to do shots and medicine to do egg retrieval.
Again we loved her she was blunt but also caring. She answered all our questions. Told us the good and bad even if it’s something we didn’t know or think about she covered it. If I had a worry or question at all I can easily get a hold of her.
Ask all the questions you can. She will be blunt and tell you all the risks and if something you planned on doing you may not be able to. But at least she’s honest.
My husband really liked her said he likes when doctors get straight to the point and don’t sugar coat anything. We’ve looked at other clinics that may be cheaper but he says no. He likes her and doesn’t want anyone else helping us to have a baby.
The nursing staff here is great. They are very sweet and helpful. Always ready to answer all your questions in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is a very nice environment and staff. Makes you feel very welcome. You actually feel like a person and not a number. And everyone in there knows what your going through. My only thing is the money. It’s super high and the credit card or plan they offer has a ridiculously high interest rate.
I believe the cost we were looking at for everything was closer to $35,000-$40,000