Tiffany D. Justice works at

Louisville, KY 40207
502-897-2144

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2016
Dr. Justice is a very nice, caring doctor. Though my regime was never changed and no positive pregnancy. I wish she had made some changes to our monthly process so maybe we could have gotten pregnant. We did the same exact thing 4 months in a row with no avail. We never got more agressive with the treatment. Nothing was ever fully explained to us...The treatment was femara during my period days 3-7 100mg. Then an ultrasound close to ovulation. No more than 3 eggs at ovulation because risk of multiples because I was only 24. Then the injection to make me ovulate once time. Then iui 36 hours after injection. Then pregnant test 2 weeks after iui. Did this 4 months in a row with all negatives.
Nursing staff [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] was very nice and caring. They remembered me and showed interest in my life...The costs were different but changed. At first the IUI was $400 then it was $350...The clinic is new and I don't think they have their finances down with insurance and what you are paying for what...The treatment was femara during my period days 3-7 100mg. Then an ultrasound close to ovulation. No more than 3 eggs at ovulation because risk of multiples because I was only 24. Then the injection to make me ovulate once time. Then iui 36 hours after injection. Then pregnant test 2 weeks after iui. Did this 4 months in a row with all negatives.
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
To make sure to ask questions and get answers they are satisfied with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
No positibe results or further arrangements made.
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Nursing staff was very nice and caring. They remembered me and showed interest in my life.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
No comments were made on that.
Tiffany D. Justice