Tiffany D. Justice works at

4123 Dutchmans Parkway
Louisville, KY 40207
502-897-2144

Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Justice] has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.... I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.... We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11.
Very friendly front desk [Kentucky Fertility Institute]. Normally greets us by our first name. We don't normally have to wait very long. Usually very descreat about everything. On the negative side. Billing is a mess! Did not receive a bill for the first 6 months I was there.... [Nurse] Usually calls back after leaving a message in about 30min-1hr. Very compassionate on the phone (normally I'm calling to tell her the test was negative).
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Very friendly. Answered all my questions throughly. Seems to be very knowledgeable with infertility. Doesn't push more on you than you can handle. I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Ask questions and make suggestions about your treatment and what you want.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
She has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11. If we choose IUI that month we will do that on day 12. Otherwise its just planed intercourse. 2 days after ovulation we start progesterone suppositories. We do those for 2 weeks and then test for pregnancy. If the test is positive we would continue progesterone, if negative we stop it. We have not had a positive cycle with this treatment plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy)
She's excellent. Answering all my questions. Usually calls back after leaving a message in about 30min-1hr. Very compassionate on the phone (normally I'm calling to tell her the test was negative).
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very friendly front desk. Normally greets us by our first name. We don't normally have to wait very long. Usually very descreat about everything. On the negative side. Billing is a mess! Did not receive a bill for the first 6 months I was there. I have amazing insurance so I figured things were taken care of. Then received a big bill on one of the days we were supposed to do an IUI, and was told they switched billing systems. Now my bill doesnt match up with my EOB . Talked to the office manager but didn't get anywhere.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
IUI was typically about $500. Ultrasounds- $175. Ovidrill- $107

Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Justice is very kind and has a gentle demeanor. She is realistic and honest. Her personality is laid back and almost feels shy at first, so it initially took me a couple of visits to warm up to her. She is wonderful... We had 4 failed IUIs. The first 2 using letrozole only. After the first 2 failed, we did a Hysterosalpingogram with normal results. My husbands initial count was great however morphology was quite low. Throughout the course of attempts his count was between 6 and 15 million, with morphology improving somewhat. After the fourth failed IUI she recommended IVF as the best way to get a positive pregnancy test.
Very kind staff [at Kentucky Fertility Institute], beautiful facility. Organized throughout the entire process. The phlebotomist was incredible with the most amazing personality. Very quick to return phone calls. The clinic is fairly new so no reported data exists that i was able to find and when I asked in an email, i never got an answer. Pricing is fair, although we left the clinic to go with a more experienced one near by that offered a self pay discount as my insurance does not cover any of the procedure.
As stated already, her personality seems shy at first and it took me a few visits to warm up to her. She is gentle, very calming, and explains everything in the plan of care in great detail, as well as during the procedure. She is compassionate but not a warm and fuzzy kind of person. She sets realistic expectations.
That she is fairly new to RE but is very knowledgeable
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy)
Stacy was great. She did 2 of my IUI transfers. Explained everything, very helpful answering questions, calming and kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very kind staff, beautiful facility. Organized throughout the entire process. The phlebotomist was incredible with the most amazing personality. Very quick to return phone calls. The clinic is fairly new so no reported data exists that i was able to find and when I asked in an email, i never got an answer. Pricing is fair, although we left the clinic to go with a more experienced one near by that offered a self pay discount as my insurance does not cover any of the procedure.
IUIs were around $500 each, with the bill split between a lab cost and procedure cost. My labs and the hsg was covered by insurance. One round of IVF with genetic testing was around $28,000. I do not recall if this included ICSI. This included 1 year of freezing any available embryos.
What specific things went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The first sperm count given to us was pre-washing, and this was not conveyed to us. Both my husband and I thought his count had dropped dramatically with the first 3 IUIs because we were then being told the count post wash. It was an easy miscommunication, but would have been nice to know and not worry as much!
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed.... I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with.
Great/ knowledgeable physicians, understaffed or disorganized staff [Kentucky Fertility Institute]... She [Dr. Justice] is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed. Her assistants/ co-workers/ facility (some nurses, financial coordinator) are a bit different, I feel sometimes as just a number.... IUI - $500/ each+ meds + donor sperm IVF #1- $12500 + $4250 embryo genetic testing- (outside vendor) + meds, + donor sperm, anesthesia $525 (outside vendor) (Each transfer after 1 cost $4,000 (one more was needed) IVF# 2 - $13,500 (we had $5000 financial assistance) so cost us $8500, plus meds, plus donor sperm, anesthesia $625
Dr. Justice is an amazing physician. She is incredibly knowledgeable in her field and is always listing facts/data/statistics. I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with. In my experience with Dr. Justice, she is one to go with the odds and treat a patient as protocol calls for, however, in my case things happened that typically wouldn't (I.E: later receptivity window - 7.5 days, miscarriage after genetic testing) - I wish she had prepped us and allowed us to decide if we wanted to test for things before we started (I.E.- receptivity window, miscarriage blood panel testing). We may have proceeded with treatment prior to this testing but would have liked to have been advised of what could be done so we could weigh the pros and cons.
Do research, ask lots of questions. Ask whether your physician is one who treats the visible problem (2 failed IVF's so now test for receptivity window) or allows you to discuss what could happen (most women have receptive window of day 6, but some may differ up to day 8), whether you wish to test for it (weigh options/discuss with doctor), then treat per your discussion. Keep track of your meds, what insurance covers, and who to contact in certain situations.
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed. Her assistants/ co-workers/ facility (some nurses, financial coordinator) are a bit different, I feel sometimes as just a number.
IUI 1- (8/20/16) / Letrozole 5mg, CD 3-7, OPK IUI 2- (9/14/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, OPK, prometrium IUI 3- (10/25/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger IUI 4- (12/15/16) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IUI 5- (1/25/17) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IVF 1- (3/6/17) / Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily; STIM - Day 1-4: Gonal-F (300 units/daily) Menopur (75 units); Day 5-6 Gonal-F (375 units/daily) Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / day 7-8 Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / Trigger shot day 9; retreival day 11, doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF #1/Transfer #1 - (4/10)17) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (5 days -evening between hrs 6-9), crinone twice daily (morning/ night) IVF #1/ Transfer #2 (6/16/17) - same protocol as prior FET IVF #2 - Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily STIM: Day 1: Gonal F (225 units in evening), Menopur (75 units in evening) / day 2-5: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening) / Day 6-11: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening), Cetrotide (syringe in evening), trigger shot day 9, retrieval day 11 - doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF#2 transfer (1 embryo) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (morning @ 9 AM sharp) for 7.5 (based on hours), crinone twice daily (morning/ night)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers)
Carol Powers- IVF coordinator - she is sweet, extremely responsive (on off days via phone) HOWEVER, somewhat disorganized and has forgot to order important meds, called for wrong amounts of meds, and sometimes seems annoyed (I don't believe she is, more so overwhelmed) Stacey Nalley- no longer there, was my go to for EVERYTHING. She was amazing and extremely compassionate. Sasha Bjork- do not enjoy speaking with her, has little bedside manner, and is slow in getting things done or responding to emails/ phone calls
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Great/ knowledgeable physicians, understaffed or disorganized staff (EXCEPT for front desk coordinator Angie, I really don't know how she manages to keep up with everything when everyone else seems a bit disorganized/ overwhelmed and in house LabCorp employee, Cathy - she is another that is amazing and extremely helpful in other areas).
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Dr. Justice has made it very clear that she will allow us to transfer 1 more than the recommended amount she suggests. She's always suggested 1.
What specific things went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
IVF#1 retrieval - IVF coordinator forgot to order Cetrotide Receptivity window RD #2 - IVF coordinator called for same treatment plan as Rd # 1, when another day of oil should have been added Miscarriage blood results - had to follow up with office regarding the last result (all but 1 had come back when we met with Dr. Justice to go over future plan)
Louisville
I have PCOS and I am also overweight. I have a thyroid concern as well. Dr. Justice had me do 3-5 days of letrizole and then 3-4 days of Gonale (fsh injections). After that I did a trigger shot and then an IUI. Before my first cycle with her she had me complete an HSG. She was able to see that my right tube was blocked. I had a previous surgery to try to unblock that tube. She didn't think the surgery would be a success a second time so we didn't waste time on it. I have only been with her for two cycles. The first was unsuccessful, but the second one was a success. While this one ended in a miscarriage, the positive part is that we are able to get pregnant. She is now running a bunch of blood tests to attempt to figure out why I lost this lost recent one and what we might need to do moving forward to attempt to keep the pregnancy.
The clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very well organized, the furniture it comfortable. They have a fridge up front full of drinks and a Keurig for coffee. I rarely have to wait very long in the waiting room. This place is basically a one stop shop. They do most of their procedures there in the office (including HSG, IUI, D&C) which is helpful because you really get to know and trust the staff and it's more personal. Also you don't have to worry about paying those big hospital prices just to use their facility because they have all of their own equipment. There are honestly too many strengths to name them all. The only weakness of this clinic is that they are so busy they never answer the phone during the day. You have to leave a message and wait for then to call you back. On a positive side, I have never waited longer than an hour or so for a call back.
Dr. Justice is very informative, but in a sensitive way. We went to her for a second opinion after i had a horrible miscarriage. My previous doctor was giving up hope on us and was ready to say that we just needed to do IVF. We went to Dr. Justice to see if that was the case and she was so positive that it really helped me get passed the previous miscarriage and begin to hope again. While we didn't get pregnant on our first try, we did get pregnant on our second. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, but we haven't given up hope and that is all due to the positivity of dr. Justice. Without her, I would have given up by now.
Unfortunately, she is leaving KFI soon and won't be practicing for a year due to a none compete clause. Once she comes back, find out where she is and go to her! You won't regret it.
No matter how busy this office was, if I had a concern somebody would always call me back that day and answers my questions. I am currently having a miscarriage and they have taken care of me, even calling me at night to check in on how I am feeling.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candi (nurse) Tara (nurse practitioner) Kathy (lab tech))
Everyone is very informative and helpful. I am a huge baby as it pertains to pain and I am also very emotional with all of the hormones and disappointment of not having been able to carry a baby to term yet. They are so caring. I couldn't ask for a better team.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very well organized, the furniture it comfortable. They have a fridge up front full of drinks and a Keurig for coffee. I rarely have to wait very long in the waiting room. This place is basically a one stop shop. They do most of their procedures there in the office (including HSG, IUI, D&C) which is helpful because you really get to know and trust the staff and it's more personal. Also you don't have to worry about paying those big hospital prices just to use their facility because they have all of their own equipment. There are honestly too many strengths to name them all. The only weakness of this clinic is that they are so busy they never answer the phone during the day. You have to leave a message and wait for then to call you back. On a positive side, I have never waited longer than an hour or so for a call back.
Like with any fertility process in KY, hardly any if it is covered by insurance so we pay out of pocket for a lot of things. They do their best to see you money where they can. The biggest cost saver is the fact that they have their own facility and can do most procedures in house.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr.justice is very compassionate and easy going. She has a calming presence about her and tries to instill hope when it's hard to keep hoping. Dr. Justice is very busy and at times forgot to call back personally but always had a staff member contact me until she could. At times I waited some time past my scheduled appointment but Dr. Justice was always apologetic about the delay...I started with Clomid and then increased dosages of Clomid. This did not work so I was switched to femara and then increased dosages of femara as well as trigger shots and estradiol patches and progesterone suppositories. Routine ultrasounds to see follicle growth and lab work.
Nurse [ at Kentucky Fertility Institute] very nice but seem to get agitated with multiple phone calls and questions at times and once did not return my call. Following this incident the nurse was again very nice, respectful and energetic...Every time you call the clinic you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a return call...its very rare someone answers the time you call. The office is beautiful, very new and contemporary and clean. They are organized and always know who you are when you enter the door.
Ask all questions on your mind so that you get needed answers. Don't make appointments when you are in a hurry because you will likely wait in the waiting room for awhile.
Dr. justice returns calls on weekends no matter the time. She takes the time to explain things in the office so that you understand and is willing to answer questions without making you feel uncomfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey)
Nurse very nice but seem to get agitated with multiple phone calls and questions at times and once did not return my call. Following this incident the nurse was again very nice, respectful and energetic.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Roughly $36 for ultrasounds, $6-$50 for each individual medication, $100 for trigger shot, $150 for blood work

Treated 2017
Dr. Justice has an amazing bedside manner. She is calm and caring. She is also very up to date on the latest research. She values your input as well. The practice is a little new so I think they are all still learning a little- but I felt like the care I received there was adequate. She also performed surgery on me and was so attentive.... I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
They [the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute] were always so kind! I didn’t have much interaction with them, but they always remembered who I was and took the time to ask me how everything was going.... The IUIs were around $600. Ultrasound costs went up per insurance and they are now billing $625 per ultrasound!
Nothing really- other than good luck with your journey!
Dr. Justice is an amazing doctor. She takes as much time as you need no matter how busy she is. She genuinely cares!
Dr. Justice used the standard treatment with me. I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They were always so kind! I didn’t have much interaction with them, but they always remembered who I was and took the time to ask me how everything was going.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The office is new! They are getting very busy... which obviously shows how wonderful they are, but at times it is difficult as the patient. It’s hard to get a call back sometimes and the wait can be long (but they make sure you have sufficient time in your appointment!)
The IUIs were around $600. Ultrasound costs went up per insurance and they are now billing $625 per ultrasound! Yikes!
I think she recommends only 1 under 35.
Louisville
Great doctor. Very informative, patient, kind, warm & upfront. Took the time to review my history, understand it, and make sure she understood my situation. Would still be working with her had she not left the practice. ... I was trying to get pregnant through IUI, with the assistance of injections. Each time my body produces multiple follicles, but none resulted in a pregnancy.
I spoke with the financial counselor, & she conveyed vague prices to me, but said everything needed to be paid up front. Did not explain the difference in prices when paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance. ... I did not have the opportunity to really take advantage of what this clinic has to offer, as I was only attempting using IUI. I’ve heard good things though.
Do your research, know what you can afford.
I felt like dr. Justice (& the staff) were actually rooting for me.
Very communicative, returned all my phone calls, answered all my questions, very patient with me.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Things were a little tricky. I spoke with the financial counselor, & she conveyed vague prices to me, but said everything needed to be paid up front. Did not explain the difference in prices when paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance.
She laid out my options before any embryos were created, so I wouldn’t have to make a ‘game day’ decision.