Tiffany D. Justice works at

4123 Dutchmans Parkway
Louisville, KY 40207
502-897-2144

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Justice makes me feel like she truly cares. She never rushes me out and always takes the time to answer all of my questions....I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice....During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI... I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot.
The nursing staff at Kentucky fertility Institute are wonderful. They are professional, kind and courteous....This Clinic is wonderful and I would definitely recommend it to anyone having trouble getting pregnant. The only negative that I can think of is the waitlist for new patients can sometimes be a few months.... The consultation visit was $50. Each of my IUI Cycles, including my ultrasounds, are roughly $450. The trigger shot was about $120 each time....
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice. I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and cannot. During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI is only about 20%, and that it doesn't always work on the first try. She warned me that I may need to do this a few times to get a successful outcome. I have finished two cycles of IUI so far and unfortunately, have not gotten pregnant yet. I recently finished my third IUI procedure and am awaiting the two-week wait to find out if I am pregnant this time. Although I am not pregnant yet I'm confident that Dr Justice will do everything she can to help me in this journey of getting pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I would tell the prospective patient that doctor Justice is amazing and you will not find a better doctor out there!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot. Both of these cycled did not end with a pregnancy. I'm currently on my third cycle and I'm awaiting the two weeks to find out if I am pregnant this time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Louisville
During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when.... The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
Everyone [Kentucky Fertility Institute] makes every effort to make sure you are comfortable and create an environment that is welcoming and calm. From the nurses, front staff, and my doctor I have been thoroughly impressed with everything.... Our nurse is fantastic! I have called her many time asking questions I have forgotten and she responds quickly and with as much information as she can! She is always compassionate when I call to tell her that we need to start again.
During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when. Coming from someone who likes a plan it was my first inclination that I was in the right place! At each appointment we were treated with respect and friendliness. Dr.Justice personally does the ultrasounds and every procedure that we have been through and each time she treats the procedure with hope. Always telling me first what happens WHEN I get pregnant not if I get pregnant. It gives me hope after seven years of infertility!!! Dr. Justice’s strength is in her compassion, her demeanor during visits keeps me from losing hope. The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
I would say to ask questions. She is open to questions and answers them in a way that helps you to understand. So if your confused but afraid to ask questions, don’t be!
Every time I see Dr.Justice she is warm and friendly and her and her staff treat me wonderfully at every appointment.
We began with just using progesterone since I was later in my cycle on our first meeting with Dr.Justice. The second month I came in for a baseline ultrasound. I was then put on Letrozole, two per day for five days. Then I came in for another ultrasound to determine how many eggs were mature.After that I was to self administer Ovidril on day twelve of my cycle. After 36 hours the IUI was performed. Two days after the IUI I started progesterone for 12 days. A negative pregnancies test was the result of the first IUI. We did the same procedure for the second but my progesterone was increased to twice a day instead of once a day. Still waiting on the results of the second IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy)
Our nurse is fantastic! I have called her many time asking questions I have forgotten and she responds quickly and with as much information as she can! She is always compassionate when I call to tell her that we need to start again. During appointment she makes sure I am comfortable and talks about our families in order to make it a little less nerve wracking.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have only been with this clinic for three months but it has been a wonderful experience, as least as far as it can be when dealing with infertility. Everyone makes every effort to make sure you are comfortable and create an environment that is welcoming and calm. From the nurses, front staff, and my doctor I have been thoroughly impressed with everything. I know it sounds cliche but I have really no complaints nor have a seen any obvious weaknesses! I would recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone who is experiencing infertility.
Letrozole- 25.00 Ultrasound (2)- 350 IUI- 500 Progesterone- 45.00
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Justice makes sure you understand everything you are going through and taking. She is always available to help you with questions whenever you need her. She is flexible with scheduled. Her personality is always positive and she provide much comfort knowing I have her as my doctor.... Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment.
All staff on Kentucky Fertility Institute is welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. Carol is always available for questions at all times of the day which is very helpful since things can arise at any moment when going through fertility treatments. She is wonderful!...Costs were typical for any infertility treatment... Kentucky Fertility Institute is very warm and welcoming with all the latest technology for your treatment. Going through this process is very uncomfortable so the fact that this office is so welcoming and warm really helps ease the nerves.
To definitely have her as your doctor because she is amazing.
Dr. Justice takes time to explain everything you are about to go through. She takes your treatment personally and follows up with you as well. I felt like she was personally invested in the outcomes and having her as my doctor has given me a feeling of comfort through it all.
Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment. We went on all injections to start egg retrieval process. Began taking estrogen and PIO and Crinone. I have had 2 transfers from this cycle. The first did not take so she scheduled an ERA finding I needed one more day of progesterone. The second transfer has been successful so far.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers)
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Kentucky Fertility Institute is organized and clean. I always feel comfortable there. Kentucky Fertility Institute is very warm and welcoming with all the latest technology for your treatment. Going through this process is very uncomfortable so the fact that this office is so welcoming and warm really helps ease the nerves.
Costs were typical for any infertility treatment
Treated 2016 - 2018
We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF...She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
From the moment you walk in the office [Kentucky Fertility Institute] they great you by name. You can call or email with your question and I always get a quick response...It’s a beautiful office! Very clean and modern! The staff really treat each patient like a human and not like a number! They always available if you need anything or have questions regarding your treatment. They have hours on Saturday and Sunday as well.
Dr Justice is the nicest most personable doctor I have ever had. I truly wish I could see Dr Justice for every medical problem I have. I trust her so much and she truly cares! She will sit and explain everything to you. She always makes sure I am ok with everything and really cares about her patients. She is an amazing doctor!
Don’t give up! I have wanted to give up so much! I know Dr Justice is going to help me become a mom and I can’t wait. She is amazing!!
Dr. Justice is amazing! From the moment you walk in her office they greet you by your first name. Dr Justice is so kind and caring. She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF
From the moment you walk in the office they great you by name. You can call or email with your question and I always get a quick response

Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Justice always was kind, easy to talk to and never rushed me. She was always very open and honest and encouraging... is extremely knowledgeable about all things Fertility. She was always available, even coming in early and staying late to fit my schedule. She knew financing was a challenge and did all she could to make my experience as affordable as possible. She was calm, caring and treated my family like family (not patients). She gradually went through a course of treatment and did not rush us to make rash or expensive decisions. She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone.
Carol [nurse at Kentucky was easy to access, knowledgeable and kind. She wanted the best care for me and always was reassuring...Costs were expensive - about $14000 for the ivf plus medications (another $8,000-10,000) the IUIs were about $500 each, the ultrasounds were about $100 each...The clinic is friendly, everyone knows your name and your backstory and goes above and beyond to meet your needs. They are a plethora of information for anyone who is going through an infertility journey. The only weakness we saw was in the billing department. They overlooked many bills and sent us lots of bills years after the service that we did not know existed.
Dr. Justice is extremely knowledgeable about all things Fertility. She was always available, even coming in early and staying late to fit my schedule. She knew financing was a challenge and did all she could to make my experience as affordable as possible. She was calm, caring and treated my family like family (not patients). She gradually went through a course of treatment and did not rush us to make rash or expensive decisions. She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone.
Go in with questions and explain your expectations. Let Dr. Justice have all the information so she can create a plan.
Carol was easy to access, knowledgeable and kind. She wanted the best care for me and always was reassuring.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Since I have two children already, Dr. Justice was firm in her choice to transfer one embryo. We wanted one child. She was fairly confident that if we transferred multiples we would conceive multiples.
Louisville
I could not speak more highly of a doctor than Dr. Justice. She was a smiling face at every single visit. She maintained a unmatched level of optimism, while still staying realistic. I never felt rushed at appointments and she listened to me, answering every question and explaining each step of the process....She still made sure to detail all the options I had available, drawing pictures for me to get a more clear understanding. I was never pushed into any decisions.
The clinic [KY Fertility Inst] was able to work with my schedule and give me appointment times that worked well for me. The office is clean and organized, with refreshments in the waiting room. They were always friendly and were right on time with appointments typically....IVF was roughly $13,500 with $600 for anesthesia. This included monitoring appointments, retrieval, transfer, first blood beta, 1 year of storage for the embryos. Medications were about $5000.
I could not speak more highly of a doctor than Dr. Justice. She was a smiling face at every single visit. She maintained a unmatched level of optimism, while still staying realistic. I never felt rushed at appointments and she listened to me, answering every question and explaining each step of the process. I always knew she had my best interests in mind when making any decisions about my care. I came into the initial consult requesting IVF. She still made sure to detail all the options I had available, drawing pictures for me to get a more clear understanding. I was never pushed into any decisions. She has a way of making people feel like her most important patient, always asking about my day to day life while at visits (remembering things we discussed before) and personally calling with the blood beta hcg levels after transfer. I will definitely trust her with my future care.
Trust her expertise. You're in good hands.
Dr. Justice has fantastic bedside manner while making sure you're clear on everything that's going on. She always makes you feel like you're her most important patient, never seeming rushed or stressed.
Birth control for 19 days. Gonal-F 225 and Menopur 75 for 8 days (Cetrotide for 3 days) Triggered on Day 9 with Lupron for retrieval the morning of day 11. Cabergoline started on day of trigger. Egg retrieval and freeze-all cycle. Chose to do no testing on the embryos. Couple weeks on birth control before starting 2mg Estrace 3x a day orally. Lining was thin at ultrasound, so added 2mg vaginally. Lining developed a fluid pocket, which did not resolve after the next period. Hysteroscopy, polyp removal, d&c. New cycle with 2mg estrace 3x a day plus 1 vaginally. Tranfer about 3 weeks later.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic was able to work with my schedule and give me appointment times that worked well for me. The office is clean and organized, with refreshments in the waiting room. They were always friendly and were right on time with appointments typically.
She prefers to transfer 1 embryo. Fully educated us on the tradeoffs of transferring 2.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Justice] is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before...She gave me and 80% chance with IVF...my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
When you call to talk to someone on the phone [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] it’s hard to get an answer. But when you are at the office they are very nice!...All in all [the nurses are] nice, but when I called one time to tell them that my pregnancy test negative and wanted to go the IVF process. I started to ask questions and I was not impressed by how the nurse handle them. It made me a little upset.
She is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before. I’m currently getting ready to start IVF. I’m excited yet scared that it might not work. In Dr Justice’s office I would have to pay for each IVF and if it doesn’t work you don’t get any money back. She gave me and 80% chance with IVF.
Write down all the questions that you think of, she will answer all your questions.
When you call to talk to someone on the phone it’s hard to get an answer. But when you are at the office they are very nice!
Well my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol)
All in all nice, but when I called one time to tell them that my pregnancy test negative and wanted to go the IVF process. I started to ask questions and I was not impressed by how the nurse handle them. It made me a little upset.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are good at giving you the results, but you don’t get them explained until you’re in the office with the doctor. I google the results and get most of the answers but I would prefer to get it from the staff. They are very nice though.
The IUI’s was about 300 dollars a piece. I’m not sure how much I have spend on all the meds. The ultrasounds are 50 a piece. The blood draw varies. My initial blood test was around 100 but after that they are around 30. The IVF process the meds are around $1,000 and my insurance gave me $5,000 for the actual IVF so I owed $5,000. I filled out online to freeze my embryos but not sure how much that will be.
Not to that process yet
What specific things went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are nice but if I ask a question and they are not 100% on the answer they need to ask the doctor and call me back.
Treated 2017 - 2018
We [Dr. Tiffany Justice and I] found a uterine polyp from those test and then moved on to IUI. First IUI beautiful follicle. Nice sperm count. IUI done and nothing. Same thing for the second but then we moved on to injectables. Several follicles and that were beautiful and still no positive. At this point we talked again and after that many IUI she believes there is some sort of issue with sperm not penetrating the egg and we met about IVF. We talked for a very long time and she explained everything to me thoroughly and never mentioned cost. That made me feel like she was not just worried about the money.
Honestly I know this may be cliche but I have nothing bad to say about this office [Kentucky Fertility Institute]. It's clean, professional and comfortable. There are always beverages if your thirsty or nauseas and the staff is amazing.... All of the nurses at the office are professional and make you feel as comfortable as possible. They know you by name as soon as you walk in and are not afraid to hug you or treat you just like family.
From the first day I walked in to KFI was treated like family. The time I spent with Dr. Justice she never once rushed me with questions. It was like sitting in a room with your best friend and just talking and giving advice. When my treatments did not work she didn't make me feel like I was hopeless and there was nothing more. She gave more options and acted like she was hurting just as much as I was when we didn't have answers. I was more scared of an IVF cycle not working to even try. But she gave me some hope to try.
Compassionate. She is very compassionate in one of the hardest times in your life and truly cares for her patients.
Dr Justice is an amazing doctor. She Really cares about her patients and is compassionate. I appreciate that she did not want to keep collecting my money for something that was not going to work.
My first appointment with Dr Justice was a consultation since I had 5 IUI cycles at s different office. She believed my IUI was a timing issue. The previous office I was in did not do treatments on the weekends. You almost felt like you were just another number there and not another person. So we started with femara and IUI but before my IUI she also ran a couple more test the previous office didn't do. We found a uterine polyp from those test and then moved on to IUI. First IUI beautiful follicle. Nice sperm count. IUI done and nothing. Same thing for the second but then we moved on to injectables. Several follicles and that were beautiful and still no positive. At this point we talked again and after that many IUI she believes there is some sort of issue with sperm not penetrating the egg and we met about IVF. We talked for a very long time and she explained everything to me thoroughly and never mentioned cost. That made me feel like she was not just worried about the money.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Honestly I know this may be cliche but I have nothing bad to say about this office. It's clean, professional and comfortable. There are always beverages if your thirsty or nauseas and the staff is amazing.
Not totally sure of cost l. IUI was about $300. My U/s was covered by insurance but I had to pay for meds
We have not started that process yet. My husband and I are still trying to figure out how we are going to pay for IVF
Treated 2017 - 2018
As soon as our first consultation with Tiffany [Justice] was over I felt so much confidence in her, relief in a sense, in our situation. She was very positive from the jump. My husband had to have micro TESE she explained all options should it go well or should it produce no sperm. I do remember thinking at one point, is she too optimistic? Should we not be as confident as she isn’t making us feel? Low and behold we are 12 weeks pregnant and just graduated from our fertility clinic
Dr. Tiffany and her team went above and beyond to make our cycle and stay at KFI as care-free and simple to us as possible.... I have no weaknesses to admit. It’s a one stop shop from consultation, sperm analysis, retrieval, lab, and transfer. Convenience was very important for my husband and I. Location is ideal not a lot of traffic around this clinic. It’s a clean, modern office with friendly front-office personnel to greet you each morning. The hours are flexible and the receptionist is usually very quick to return phone calls.
As soon as our first consultation with Tiffany was over I felt so much confidence in her, relief in a sense, in our situation. She was very positive from the jump. My husband had to have micro TESE she explained all options should it go well or should it produce no sperm. I do remember thinking at one point, is she too optimistic? Should we not be as confident as she isn’t making us feel? Low and behold we are 12 weeks pregnant and just graduated from our fertility clinic. We will without hesitation start seeing Tiffany for our second transfer when ready!
Go for it, I have no regrets or hesitation in referring to her. I know not everyone will be as fortunate as we were but, she and her team are there every step of the way good and bad.
From start to finish all of our questions were answered in a timely manner. My husband and I never felt like a burden. Dr. Tiffany and her team went above and beyond to make our cycle and stay at KFI as care-free and simple to us as possible.
Our treatment overall was average I would think? After my husband’s TESE and frozen sperm, I had a baseline scan. There Dr. Justice found a mass on my right ovary she then explained we would have to wait on results from an MRI, I had already started on birth control prescribed by her as well as low-dose levothroxine. My thyroid was a little hyper for the ideal conception-pregnancy standards, fine otherwise she explained. After the MRI was cleared we were straight sailing. Started on Gonal-F, cetrotide, trigger shot, egg retrieval. About a week, if I recall correctly, prior to transfer I started low-dose aspirin, estrogen 3x a day, progesterone in oil injections 1x a day, Crinone 2x a day and continued until 10 weeks of pregnancy.
I absolutely loved the nurse(s) at KFI. Carol in particular was there for me day or night, week night or weekend. She knows her stuff and I only hope she is there when we go back. She is organized and seems to keep things running smoothly around the office. I never felt I was a burden to her with the countless emails and phone calls.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
We applied for CapexMD. Their package was $13,500 which does not include medicine, anesthesia and frozen embryo storage after the first year. The medicine anesthesia together were roughly an additional $7000. Then my husband TESE surgery was through an urologist who works with kentucky’s Fertility Institute
Dr. Justice thoroughly explained to us the possible results of transferring multiple embryo’s. She explained we had the option to up her choice by 1 embryo but she felt very confident in only transferring 1 the first time. Her expertise did not disappoint.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr justice has the most compassion for her patients. I trusted her 100% although we didnt receive the results we had hoped for, I know everyone did everything as possible to make it happen...no question or concern was too small. She explained the process and the possibilities with us completely...I have pcos, which does present certain issues, but with the use if femara we were able to try 3 rounds of iui. At the time my husband as well had sperm quality issues, and all agreed going forward IVF would be the best option. We proceeded with egg retrieval we had 10 eggs. 5 of which were mature enough to fertilize of the 5 1 went in to fertilize normally. So we had 1 to transfer. And we did , unfortunately for us it didn't implant
She [nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute] is so amazing. Always there to answers my questions and with the warmest laugh made it all comfortable. Took great care in showing my husband how to administer the injections...biggest issue was with insurance and billing. There were a few mishaps and misquotes that made it hard for us...I was scheduled to go in specific times of my cycle [during monitoring], and would always see my dr who would fully discuss what she was looking for, what it looked like, and what that meant
Dr justice is the most compassionate dr I have ever met. She was there for us 100%, no question or concern was too small. She explained the process and the possibilities with us completely. She is so gifted in her practice. I cannot imagine having gone thru this journey with any other dr.
Breath a little easier, because you are going to be in the best of hands with the gentlest of care
Dr justice has the most compassion for her patients. I trusted her 100% although we didnt receive the results we had hoped for, I know everyone did everything as possible to make it happen. She is so gifted in her practice. I cannot imagine having gone in this journey with anyone else
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carole powers)
She is so amazing. Always there to answers my questions and with the warmest laugh made it all comfortable. Took great care in showing my husband how to administer the injections
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Kfi started out amazing everyone was really warm and friendly. Over the years of treatment I have noticed some changes. We kinna got a crummy deal do an issue with our insurance, and I do understand it is a business, but a little more care would have been appreciated
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I was scheduled to go in specific times of my cycle, and would always see my dr who would fully discuss what she was looking for, what it looked like, and what that meant
Well. So our insurance was a bit confusing and may have been filled incorrectly at the beginning...in the end we had to pay roughly $4k more than we had been quoted or budgeted for. I understand everyone's hands were tied, but it did kinna stink
For me we were ever only going to transfer 1 due to my age, but we only had 1 to transfer so it wasnt an issue
What specific things went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Honestly out biggest issue was with insurance and billing. There were a few mishaps and misquotes that made it hard for us, but I loved our drs so much we were willing to just suck it up. what can you do

Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Justice has such a kind, loving manner about her and gives you her undivided attention. She didn't care that we were gay, just a sincere desire to be of help to create a miracle... I truly felt like Dr. Justice is in it for the long haul with us...The first step was complete bloodwork for myself and my partner after a thorough discussion of what we had done thus far...The only weakness is that she looks tired sometimes ;) but hence that's the life of a doctor. I really don't have anything bad about her.
It's [Kentucky Fertility Institute] a very clean and decorated beautifully. That is the first thing you see and I know that it is a safe serene environment. They are very organized and as my dad would say, "A well oiled machine!" I really don't have anything bad to say about the office or the staff. Sometimes it's a little chilly but the were more than happy to give me a heated blanket...t's always the same staff members and for me that's a great safe feeling.
She is a wonderful doctor that I truly value in my life and I have been to several trying to figure out if something was wrong with me. She cares from the heart and it shows and felt. The only weakness is that she looks tired sometimes ;) but hence that's the life of a doctor. I really don't have anything bad about her.
Keep the faith
When I was referred to Dr. Tiffany Justice by my OBGYN I was desperate. I was in my late 30's and I had already had 2 miscarriages and had been thoroughly checked for endometriosis and blood disorders. All tests came back normal and as a lesbian woman with my fiancee in tow, we came to Dr. Justice with an open heart and mind. I have wanted children for a very long time and with a 4 bedroom home, we have the room. Dr. Justice has such a kind, loving manner about her and gives you her undivided attention. She didn't care that we were gay, just a sincere desire to be of help to create a miracle. No one really knows what it feels like as a woman to think you can't do something that's so natural and easy for others. I truly felt like Dr. Justice is in it for the long haul with us. I have my next appointment soon to discuss the next steps on this journey. We have done 3 rounds of Cloumid and Progesterone with no success. I have faith that if my God sees fit then a child will come into our life.
The first step was complete bloodwork for myself and my partner after a thorough discussion of what we had done thus far. I have hypothyroidism that I was diagnosed with in my late 20's by my primary care physician and fibromyalgia. I only take synthyroid for that at .05 mcg once a day. We started on Cloumid after my bloodwork was clear and I had my first period. We had purchased 3 vials of frozen sperm that was shipped and stored at Dr. Justice's office and after IUI I started on Progesterone nightly. It's crazy sometimes the lengths we go through to bring life into this world. We have finished all 3 vials of frozen sperm with no success and are ready to go to the next step and climb the mountain of uncertainty.
I'm terrible with names but it's always the same staff members and for me that's a great safe feeling. When you are there, you are going through so many different emotions and the staff is great at adjusting accordingly depending on the patient. I'm a people watcher and you can see it in others eyes...the hope, fear, pain.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It's very clean and decorated beautifully. That is the first thing you see and I know that it is a safe serene environment. They are very organized and as my dad would say, "A well oiled machine!" I really don't have anything bad to say about the office or the staff. Sometimes it's a little chilly but the were more than happy to give me a heated blanket. It could have just been my nerves, anxiety or feelings.
I don't remember everything of bloodwork because insurance covered some of the costs but it was roughly $400 each time IUI was done. We paid the sperm bank directly for the vials and shipping.
Not applicable
Treated 2017
My husband and I both felt as if she actually care about the safety of me and our future child. And she was Blunt but in a nice way... she has been pleasant to work with. Our first initial consult we went through the ins and outs of all the steps. And what we do and don't want and things to expect or not expect. We are very excited to continue our feeltikty journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice... I'm on birth control pills now so she can track my periods as well.
Very nice office [Kentucky Fertility Institute] with a great staff. Just starting to get to know the staff more...The nursing staff was very friendly and answered any and all my questions. I'm looking forward to my fertility journey with Kentucky Fertility Institute ...ask all the questions you want and if you forget then just call the office or use the patient portal and they get back to you relatively quickly...Roughly $35,000-$40,000 for fertility, medications, and pre implantation genetic testing.
We actually have just started our fertility with Dr. Tiffany Justice and can already say she has been pleasant to work with. Our first initial consult we went through the ins and outs of all the steps. And what we do and don't want and things to expect or not expect. We are very excited to continue our feeltikty journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice.
To make sure you ask all the questions you want and if you forget then just call the office or use the patient portal and they get back to you relatively quickly.
Like I said before we just started our journey with Dr. Tiffany Justice so far we've both done blood work and she did a vaginal ultra sound to look at my ovaries And follicles. I'm on birth control pills now so she can track my periods as well. We're trying to figure out finances and get them In line since my health insurance doesn't cover any part of my fertility treatments.
The nursing staff was very friendly and answered any and all my questions. I'm looking forward to my fertility journey with Kentucky Fertility Institute and Dr. Tiffany Justice.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very nice office with a great staff. Just starting to get to know the staff more.
For me since I have to do pre implantation genetic testing it's going to cost more. Roughly $35,000-$40,000 for fertility, medications, and pre implantation genetic testing. My insurance doesn't cover any aspect of it.
She recommends for the safety of me and our future baby she just recommended transferring one egg but said we can always one up her.

Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr. Justice sits with me after my IUI and holds my hand and talks to me.She knows my name and my face as soon as she sees me in the office...Dr.Justice is very passionate about her patients and their care. I personally have not seen anything negative about her or her practice... The only downside to her practice could be that you may have to see her partner. Dr. Hunter has been wonderful to me also. So personally I have no complaints. But if you only wanted to see a female, it may be a problem for some.
The only weakness [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] in my eyes is that they are growing at rapid rate and it causes the wait time to be longer. The office is peaceful and a relaxing environment. They set you up to have a consult with the doctor and a consult with Sasha, the billing coordinator for the office. Everything is done in the offcie except for surgery, beyond egg retrieval.There is a lab, andrologist, and ultrasound all in one place. The ultrasound room has a screen on the wall for the patient can see...
Dr.Justice is very passionate about her patients and their care. I personally have not seen anything negative about her or her practice. The only downside to her practice could be that you may have to see her partner. Dr. Hunter has been wonderful to me also. So personally I have no complaints. But if you only wanted to see a female, it may be a problem for some.
Be patient. They are a busy practice, but totally worth any wait you may have.
IUI- 150 Clomid and dexamethasone 1 mg twice a day. Ultrasound day 10. The ovidrel shot for trigger shot and IUI after 36 hours. My body needed the 150 to respond and the dexamethasone helped with inflammation because of my endometriosis and pcos. We are now getting ready to start ivf (pending finances) because I feel that I am 38 and running out of time.
Carol for IVF. She was very quick to respond to every question I had and always has dealt with my craziness. Stacy is the APRN. She is so wonderful. She has helped me through two miscarriages and is so kind and patient.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The only weakness in my eyes is that they are growing at rapid rate and it causes the wait time to be longer. The office is peaceful and a relaxing environment. They set you up to have a consult with the doctor and a consult with Sasha, the billing coordinator for the office. Everything is done in the offcie except for surgery, beyond egg retrieval.There is a lab, andrologist, and ultrasound all in one place. The ultrasound room has a screen on the wall for the patient can see.
13000 for ivf and 3500 for meds
I personally thought that we would transfer 2 embryos due to my age (38). But after speaking with Dr. Justice, she suggested only transferring one since we are doing pre genetic screening on the embryos. I am overweight and have high blood pressure, so she really doesn't want me to end up with a higher risk twin pregnancy. She told me I could transfer two if I was set on it,but she suggests one
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Justice] is very patient and takes her time to make sure that I understand all of my procedures and what will come next. She makes me feel comfortable with all of my issues...She takes her time to explain every step of what is going on and when it is time to move on to the next step when a procedure is not working...Listen to what she has to say. She is fabulous and knows what works best!..We started with simple testing such as my husband completing a semen analysis, me completing a test known as HSG to see if I had any blocked tubes
All of the clinic [KY Fertility Institute] makes you feel very welcome and valuable. The clinic is always clean and it is very up to date. They have all of the latest technology and information ready at hand...All of the staff at KFI are phenomenal. When you walk into the door you just feel like you are meeting with old family and friends. They all know my name as soon as I walk in the door. Anytime I have a question I know I am able to call or ask the staff and they respond very quickly with a lot of information.
Throughout this whole process I have felt like I'm on a emotional roller coaster. She is very patient and takes her time to make sure that I understand all of my procedures and what will come next. She makes me feel comfortable with all of my issues.
Listen to what she has to say. She is fabulous and knows what works best!
We started with simple testing such as my husband completing a semen analysis, me completing a test known as HSG to see if I had any blocked tubes (found out my right tube is blocked). My next options were surgery or to start clomid, we opted to start clomid and actually conceived on the first dose, unfortunately it ended in miscarriage. We gave me a month off and started clomid again and again I became pregnant and miscarried. We now decided to check me for any blood clotting disorders (My aunt has factor V with leiden) well and behold that test came back positive for Factor V with Leiden. I started taking a 81 mg aspirin and was given a prescription for Lovenox to start when I got a positive pregnancy test. We tried for 9 more months after with clomid and ultrasound monitoring and I was unable to conceive. She informed me that it is time to move on to IUI with clomid and injectables. I completed my first IUI in March and it was unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey)
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
All of the clinic makes you feel very welcome and valuable. The clinic is always clean and it is very up to date. They have all of the latest technology and information ready at hand.
We have had to pay for every ultrasound and any type of other testing since my insurance did not cover anything. They are very accommodating on not ordering unnecessary scans.
Treated 2017
When my husband and I walked into Dr. Justice's office we could tell that she had spent time reviewing our lengthy file. She spent almost two hours with us that day asking questions, listening to us talk about our journey, and developing a treatment plan. She made us feel very comfortable in her office and we never felt like she was rushing us out...Dr. Justice offers free second opinion consultations. I would recommend taking advantage of that to any prospective patient because it can't hurt!
The clinic [KY Fertility Institute] is very clean and well maintained. Since the clinic is newer, it is equipped with the newest technology. In the ultrasound room there is a flat screen TV on the wall that you can easily see while the ultrasound is taking place. Also, the clinic offers IVF treatments there in the office...The nurse practitioner is very friendly and welcoming. Whenever I leave a question on her answering machine, she is always quick to call me back with an answer.
I recently started seeing Dr. Justice after a year at another specialist. Immediately I could tell that we made the right decision switching. I could tell that Dr. Justice had spent time before our appointment reviewing our lengthy file of failed cycles. Although her appointments were running behind that day due to an emergency situation and it was her lunch, she spent nearly two hours with us asking questions, listening to us, and developing a treatment plan. We never felt like she was in a hurry. She made us feel very comfortable.
After over a years worth of failed treatments with our first specialist, we decided to seek a second opinion. In my previous cycles I would usually take a combination of Clomid and Letrozole to stimulate follicle growth. Our goal was to try and get 2-3 follicles. Majority of the time I was lucky to get one mature follicle. Very rarely was I able to ovulate two. Since this wasn't producing the results we were hoping for, we moved onto injections. We did two cycles of injections and didn't have any luck getting at least 2 follicles with those either. Dr. Justice reviewed our records and devised a plan. The plan is to try and go back to the basics (pills), but increasing the doses to try and stimulate at least 2-4 follicles. If we are able to get more than one, then Dr. Justice wants us to do another IUI. We've had three failed IUI's in the past. Dr. Justice wants us to do at least 2-3 IUI's with at least 2-4 follicles each time. If they all fail, she recommends IVF.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
When you walk into the clinic there is a comfortable seating area with couches and chairs. They have a refrigerator with complimentary drinks. There is also a TV to watch while you're waiting. The clinic is very clean and well maintained. Since the clinic is newer, it is equipped with the newest technology. In the ultrasound room there is a flat screen TV on the wall that you can easily see while the ultrasound is taking place. Also, the clinic offers IVF treatments there in the office. The is a strength because it doesn't require you to have to travel far, or even out of state to another clinic.
Ovulation shots cost $120 (through outside pharmacy). Fertility pills are usually around $60 (Walgreens Pharmacy). Cycles with injections cost roughly $400. Dr. Justice charges $350 for an IUI cycle. I was told that worst case scenario for IVF would be $15-20,000. Since we are doing few rounds of IUI's first, we haven't sat down and looked at the exact costs of IVF with her.
My doctor recommended only transferring one embryo, mainly due to my age. I believe they will do up to two if you are comfortable with the risk of multiples.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Justice] calls me after-hours, and I truly feel like she is 100% invested in my care, not just fertility-wise, but long-term...She's open, honest, and gives you all the facts and knowledge. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she also doesn't make you feel like this is "it...the end of the road." I know I am in the best hands possible for fertility treatment...
Every person I have interacted with [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] has your best interest at heart. It starts with the front office director, Angie. She also personally greets me every time. All phone call messages are promptly returned. I honestly cannot say a single negative thing about Kentucky Fertility Institute. It "feels" small and intimate, but don't let that deter you into thinking they are lacking in any way, shape, or form. I even feel a personal connection with Kathy, the phlebotomist. She is genuinely rooting for us infertility warriors. I also must highlight Sasha Bjork-Mayer who is the billing coordinator. I can only imagine how many people view her as "the bad guy" since she's explaining all of the financial aspects to you. She is anything but that. She reached out to us to help us find a way to save costs. I feel like she has gone above and beyond her normal job duties to help us.
I know where I am supposed to be. I've dealt with a myriad of reproductive issues over the years, and many times I felt "pushed along". In fact, there is an ER visit that will stand out in my mind where the physician made me feel like I was making up symptoms in my mind. For the first time, I feel like a doctor is truly listening to me and my concerns. In my opinion, Dr. Justice makes you feel like you're the most important patient when she walks in the room, but she is very unassuming. Her demeanor and strength are qualities I admire because I feel I possess those same qualities. She's open, honest, and gives you all the facts and knowledge. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she also doesn't make you feel like this is "it...the end of the road." I know I am in the best hands possible for fertility treatment.
I would give this advice to any prospective patient. Speak up and be an advocate for your health and body. Not to badmouth past physicians, but I've let medical professionals steamroll me in the past. Dr. Tiffany Justice will always listen with an open mind. Don't be afraid to say what's on yours.
Meeting Dr. Justice has made me feel like for the first time someone is truly listening to my concerns and needs. I have not once felt like just another patient or number to her. She calls me after-hours, and I truly feel like she is 100% invested in my care, not just fertility-wise, but long-term.
I'm a "unique" case. Since beginning treatment with Dr. Justice since last March 2016, we've unearthed I regularly make ovarian cysts and that my hormones have been completely out of whack. I'm now currently on thyroid medication to help balance hormones. To help reduce/diminish the cysts, for multiple cycles I've been on continuous birth control. Once the cysts have diminished or decreased enough in size, then we've taken that small window of opportunity to try Clomid and then one round of IUI. These windows of opportunity were far and few between cycles. It's been a rollercoaster. You can't take Clomid with the ovarian cysts because they may increase or duplicate, but then if you're taking continuous birth control, you can't move forward with treatment basically.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey Nalley)
Stacey is the nurse practitioner at the Institute. She always has a smile on her face and greets me personally every time I go in, even if she is not involved with my care that day. She's very compassionate. During a recent SIS ultrasound (that I basically had to have twice since the first round did not go well), her calming presence made it bearable. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Every person I have interacted with has your best interest at heart. It starts with the front office director, Angie. She also personally greets me every time. All phone call messages are promptly returned. I honestly cannot say a single negative thing about Kentucky Fertility Institute. It "feels" small and intimate, but don't let that deter you into thinking they are lacking in any way, shape, or form. I even feel a personal connection with Kathy, the phlebotomist. She is genuinely rooting for us infertility warriors. I also must highlight Sasha Bjork-Mayer who is the billing coordinator. I can only imagine how many people view her as "the bad guy" since she's explaining all of the financial aspects to you. She is anything but that. She reached out to us to help us find a way to save costs. I feel like she has gone above and beyond her normal job duties to help us.
To be honest, I haven't completely totaled them. Over 1,000 at this point.
Treated 2017
Dr. Justice is very compassionate and sympathetic during what is, naturally, a very stressful time. When my IUI attempts failed, she spoke to me like a concerned friend and shared my disappointment...During each procedure, she always makes me feel so at ease. She is thorough and wants to make sure we always understand all treatments and medications and any risks they may pose...We never had a question go unanswered.
Stacey [a nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute] is amazing. I've probably called her more times in the last few months than I've called my own mother! She always calls back promptly and answers all questions. When we are called back, she always greets us with a smile on her face...Each round [of IUI] cost us around $400-$500, and that includes the cost of medications...The doctors and staff are all very personable and friendly. They never make us feel like a number and are always willing to help if we need it. I also am very happy with all of the pre-tests that were completed prior to our treatments
Dr. Justice is very compassionate and sympathetic during what is, naturally, a very stressful time. When my IUI attempts failed, she spoke to me like a concerned friend and shared my disappointment. That was so comforting, more so than she might even realize. During each procedure, she always makes me feel so at ease. She is thorough and wants to make sure we always understand all treatments and medications and any risks they may pose. We never had a question go unanswered. We will resume our treatments in a few months and I am confident that Dr. Justice will do all that she can to see that we get pregnant. And if, for some reason, those cards just aren't in our favor, I know that I'll have her comfort and support.
Be patient. Dr. Justice has explained that it may take a few tries. They run all the tests. They do all of the ultrasounds. They are doing what they can to give you the best chance possible to become pregnant. So, just be patient.
She was so sympathetic and comforting each time our IUI failed. She explains each procedure and medication thoroughly, ensuring we fully understand the expectations.
Due to hypothyroidism, I was put on Levothyroxine prior to any procedure. We did IUI #1 with just Letrozole (days 3-7) and we used the OPK. However, I started my cycle just a few days post IUI. This resulted in IUI #2 being monitored with ultrasound. Again, we did Letrozole, and we also added Ovidrel as the ultrasound results were great with 2 follicles ready to go, and Progesterone inserts each night. IUI #2 failed, and I started my cycle on 13 days post IUI. For IUI #3, all treatments were the same, however we increased Progesterone to twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. IUI #3 failed. We will start again in 2 months and, as I understand, we will follow the same treatment plan as we did in IUI#3.
Stacey is amazing. I've probably called her more times in the last few months than I've called my own mother! She always calls back promptly and answers all questions. When we are called back, she always greets us with a smile on her face. I'm very happy with the care Stacey provides.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love this clinic. The doctors and staff are all very personable and friendly. They never make us feel like a number and are always willing to help if we need it. I also am very happy with all of the pre-tests that were completed prior to our treatments. I've heard that not all clinics follow that protocol and so I'm very thankful for that.
Very managable. Each round cost us around $400-$500, and that includes the cost of medications.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Justice reviewed records from our previous fertility doctor and then sat down with us to review everything during our consultation. She has was thorough and blunt about her opinion and our options. She never pushed us to do or try treatments we didn't want. She did explain all of our treatment options thoroughly and realistic outcomes for each of them, so that we could make an informed decision that was right for us. She is always warm and friendly and soft spoken. She is also empathetic and comforting which has made this lengthy process much more bearable.
We had to pay out of pocket for everything. Our IVF package was $13,500.00. Anesthesia services for the egg retrieval was $525.00. Medications were covered by my insurance and cost approximately $80.00...The clinic [Kentucky Fertility INstitute] is clean, organized, and welcoming. I felt very comfortable receiving care at this office because not only the people but the environment is welcoming...Everyone at her office is extremely busy but they always take the time to talk to us, discuss things with us and help us. They are also very nice and personable.
Be prepared for honesty, she is very kind but she is also honest. Don't expect her to only tell you what you want to hear or to sugar coat anything.
Dr. Justice has a great bedside manner, she always takes time to thoroughly explain what is going on. She also makes sure to answer any questions we have so that I am comfortable with procedures and so that we are informed and able to make educated decisions.
Initially I had to have surgery to remove a large fibroid tumor. Once I healed Dr Justice let us try one round of Clomid but we were unsuccessful, this was at our request. We then started injections in preparation of our egg retrieval. We used Good nap-f 250 units twice a day, menopur 75 in the evening, cetrotide in the evenings and then ovidrel to trigger. My body responded well and she was able to retrieve 8 eggs!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol is our IVF Coordinator )
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is clean, organized, and welcoming. I felt very comfortable receiving care at this office because not only the people but the environment is welcoming.
The first appointment I arrived early and had a short wait (maybe 15 mins). The subsequent appointments were efficient with little or no wait.

Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Justice is one of a kind doctor. She 's awesome. She is the only doctor who returned my call when i have questions for her even at night. My husband and I were so comfortable with her. She is very compassionate, dedicated and always make sure that I get the best care. I never felt so scared when i had my surgeries with her because I know she will take care of me and always making sure that i will be okay. No words can describe how greatful we (me and my husband) are to be her patients.
just relax she will take care of you
Dr Justice treats you so well like a family to her. She is so compassionate and dedicated and treats me and my husband good. I never felt that I was just a patient to her. She treated me with care
I had some health issues that she treated me. I had a irregular period. I had to take birth control pills. When i first took clomid and it didnt work the first time she did an dye xray (hsg) i think to make sure my tube doesn't have a blockage and it showed that something in there and another X-ray (SIS)to confirm it. I had a hysteroscopy last August and when the result came out i had another one last December because of the aplasia. In between i have been taking agestin i think. My period is now every month. Before she gave me treatment usually i wont have it for 6 months or more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy )
She's the sweetest and always gives me a warm welcome and always return my call right away and never had any problem of not returning my call
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Its the only clinic i have seen that you can get whatever drinks you want 😀, clean restroom and beautiful clinic
Dr.Justice made sure that when she goves prescription making sure that she its has a lowest price and will ask you how was the pharmacy treated me and she said she always make sure that we can get lower price. And she makes sure that she always check any other pharmacy. With cost i had with her i never expected that its much cheaper in her clinic
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Justice has the best bedside manner and shows the most compassion of any physician of I have seen. She makes you feel as though you are the only appointment of the day, not ever rushing you or failing to make sure you fully understand what is going on. She offers her opinion but also listens to the patient's preferences and concerns. She is very respectful, kind, caring, patient, and invested in obtaining the most favorable outcome possible for the patient and their family. She is always available to answer questions, and goes out of her way to be accommodating.
They [Kentucky Fertility Institute] don't force patients to be on certain schedules for IVF or IUI. They base schedules on each individual person. Even if this means the doctors and staff come in on weekends, that's what they do if best for the patient. You are treated like a person, not a number. Always greeted by name upon arriving for appointments. Office is very nice and clean. You won't find a friendlier team...Did everything she could to make me comfortable during my treatments. Very responsive to questions and prompt with answers even when questions were emailed after hours. She was always very personable and friendly.
Don't bother looking anywhere else. You will not find any better or more caring physician than Dr.Justice. She's amazing.
Saw her every appointment and took time to sit down and see if there were any questions each time. Fully explained everything. Never felt rushed. Was extremely compassionate and felt as though she was truly invested in the outcome and my family.
3 IUI with oral medication. 3 IUI that included injetible medication. 1 Ivf cycle using ICIS and then doing a freeze-all and later frozen embryo transfer - positive singleton pregnancy! Despite having perfect labs, tests, and responses to medications during IUI, poor egg quality was discovered during IVF. Yet, Dr. Justice still got me to a healthy pregnancy from that IVF cycle :)
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They don't force patients to be on certain schedules for IVF or IUI. They base schedules on each individual person. Even if this means the doctors and staff come in on weekends, that's what they do if best for the patient. You are treated like a person, not a number. Always greeted by name upon arriving for appointments. Office is very nice and clean. You won't find a friendlier team.
Dr. Justice is great about explaining her opinion but also listening to patent concerns and preferences, trying to ultimately do what is best for the patient and their family.

Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Justice was excellent from the start with being prepared for our first visit with a detailed review of my previous treatments with another physician. She thought “outside the box” and gave alternative options for medication than I had previously used.... Dr. Justice recommended use of estrogen patches as opposed to oral pills when resulted in improved growth of my uterine lining. After a few months of limited success, she recommended a hysteroscopy to further evaluate the state of my uterine cavity, during which excessive scar tissue was found and removed.
Very organized and responsive. All calls returned within a timely manner. Great with being flexible with my schedule for appointments. Very organized and professional with all financial matters. Convenient to be able to have labs drawn at the clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute].... Great with communicating plans and very fast response time with any questions I had. Sweet and truly cared about the success of my treatment.
Dr. Justice was excellent from the start with being prepared for our first visit with a detailed review of my previous treatments with another physician. She thought “outside the box” and gave alternative options for medication than I had previously used. She continued to work with us with adjustments in treatment for several months before we were finally able to attempt implantation. She recommended another exploratory procedure after several months of limited success in growing my uterine lining during which excessive scar tissue was identified from a previous procedure with another physician. She was very thorough with evaluation of our situation and took the time to determine an appropriate course of care since we only had 1 embryo to implant. In the end it was success and we now have a beautiful, perfect baby boy!
Be patient and willing to try whatever treatment is recommended.
Dr. Justice sat and talked with me about all aspects of my care at every visit. She gave me hugs when things got emotional, and consoled me when things were not going well.
Dr. Justice recommended use of estrogen patches as opposed to oral pills when resulted in improved growth of my uterine lining. After a few months of limited success, she recommended a hysteroscopy to further evaluate the state of my uterine cavity, during which excessive scar tissue was found and removed. Dr. Justice was then careful with taking one month to ensure that the scar tissue had not returned with an US procedure and to look at my natural cycle to determine my lining growth with no intervention prior to attempting implantation. Implantation was a success!
She was excellent with coordinating all aspects of our care. Great with communicating plans and very fast response time with any questions I had. Sweet and truly cared about the success of my treatment.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very organized and responsive. All calls returned within a timely manner. Great with being flexible with my schedule for appointments. Very organized and professional with all financial matters. Convenient to be able to have labs drawn at the clinic.
$4200 to the clinic for all services up through implantation since retrieval had already be completed. $2000-$3000 to pharmacy in medications. Other insurance determined costs for hysteroscopy and other procedures.
None. We only had one embryo to implant.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need...She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
They [the nurses at Kentucky Fertility Institute] have always been very sweet & caring & have always made sure I understand what is happening...It is a new facility and is absolutely beautiful...I have had nothing but a great experience this far...after 3 unsuccessful IUI's we did an HCG to look for tube blockage. That is where she found I had polyps on my uterus. We just successfully removed those & I started my cycle and am currently going to have a monitored cycle this go round.
She has gone above and beyond to help us in this journey. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
Be patient & listen to & do everything she asks of you
She always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need. When walking into the office I'm called by name as soon as walking to the front desk. She always makes sure that my partner & I are comfortable with what she is doing & helps in anyway possible.
I've had one successful pregnancy when I was much younger so we didn't think I would have any problems getting pregnant but due to my age she started me on femara (can't remember the dosage) after 3 unsuccessful IUI's we did an HCG to look for tube blockage. That is where she found I had polyps on my uterus. We just successfully removed those & I started my cycle and am currently going to have a monitored cycle this go round. I started my dosage of femara just 2 days ago (it has been upped) and go in for an ultrasound on Sunday 4/30/17. Then if need be will be going for a trigger shot
They have always been very sweet & caring & have always made sure I understand what is happening.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It is a new facility and is absolutely beautiful. I am new to this fertility stuff so am not sure what to expect or not expect. I have had nothing but a great experience this far
Again I don't have anything to compare it to & my partner has amazing insurance. I will say what we do owe for what we have had done is not much. The only thing we've had to spend a ton on at this point is the sperm. However if this round doesn't work we will have to start discussing IVF
Treated 2017
I felt like I was among sisters [with the nurses at Kentucky Fertility Institute] . These women hugged me, cared for and about me, and stood by me on this journey...The entire staff genuinely cares for each and every patient. They make the effort to get to know you as a person and not just a patient. They keep your spirit lifted when you feel like hope has been lost. They help you understand each and every step along the way. I feel like I gained a second family being there. Saying they’re a blessing is just the tip of the iceberg.
Dr. Justice spoke to me not at me. She explained things in a manner one who hasn’t attended medical school could understand. She made me recognize my struggles were nothing to be ashamed of. She gave me hope when I thought there was none. She brought happiness to my life when I was needing it most. I honestly miss seeing her each week. I am so thankful for the person she is.
Prepare to be in the best hands possible!
The entire staff was incredible. Not only was I treated like a human, I was treated like family. Dr. Justice made me feel comfortable and proud to be on this journey. I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive , genuine and caring doctor.
I originally was on Clomid prescribed by my OBGYN. We did this for over a year trying to get my progesterone to a “normal” level. When things balanced out and I continued to have negative pregnancy tests she’s suggested I move to the Kentucky Fertility Institute with Dr. Justice. When consulting with Dr. Justice she determined I had been on the max dose of Clomid for too long. Explained to me how it can cause issues with uterine lining and actually hinder my chances of a successful pregnancy. She recommended IUI as I have been pregnant before (natural conception) and explained it ought to be successful and the least invasive route to take. We did two rounds of IUI. After the second one failed, I requested to be more aggressive and do the IVF treatment. We retrieved 8 eggs, 5 embryos were produced (ICSI) and we transferred two. Dr. Justice said we would be fine with transferring one as given my age and pregnancy past it would take without much risk. My husband and I requested we transfer two in hopes of twins. They both took. Our girls were born in June.
I felt like I was among sisters. These women hugged me, cared for and about me, and stood by me on this journey.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I’m quite fortunate that my health insurance covered $15,000. I ended up laying around $4000 out of pocket which included my medication cost (not ordered from clinic but specialty pharmacy instead).
Dr. Justice takes a thoughtful and logical approach. She recommended a single transfer but we hoped for multiples and requested two embryos to transfer.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I feel as though I’m working with a friend when I’m seeing Dr. Justice. She is friendly, kind and compassionate. It is obvious that she genuinely wants to help us reach our goal of having children. I typically am nervous seeing doctors but I don’t think twice about going to see Dr. Justice.... Dr Justice takes a personal interest in her patients. She phones with test results on weekends, takes time to answer any and all questions, and is very thorough in her care.
Everyone at the clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.... We began with initial diagnostic test to determine my issues. After x-rays, ultrasounds and an MRI, it was found that I have a slightly bicornuate uterus. We proceeded with IUI treatment. The first one resulted in a miscarriage at approximately 6 weeks. The following 2 were unsuccessful and I’m waiting to see if the last one worked.
Make the appointment! She’s wonderful.
Everyone at the clinic is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is growing, which shows me things are being done right. It is well run and well managed with caring staff members. It’s a nice space. They work hard to accommodate my time and schedule as it is nearly an hour drive for me to get there.
We have infertility insurance so our costs have been less than what some might pay. After insurance we pay approx $50 for ultrasounds and approx $65 for IUI.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor...She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer...Carol [nurse] is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor.
Just be open and honest with her. You won’t find a better doctor
Dr. Tiffany Justice was amazing. She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers RN)
Carol is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are very well put together. This is not just a job to Dr. Hunter or Dr. Justice. They will work endlessly for you. I am so grateful for them. Communication was a small problem the beginning. I do take responsibility for that as I was hesitant about starting treatment. I really cannot say enough positive things about this group.