Tiffany D. Justice works at

4123 Dutchmans Parkway
Louisville, KY 40207
502-897-2144

Treated 2017
I felt like I was among sisters [with the nurses at Kentucky Fertility Institute] . These women hugged me, cared for and about me, and stood by me on this journey...The entire staff genuinely cares for each and every patient. They make the effort to get to know you as a person and not just a patient. They keep your spirit lifted when you feel like hope has been lost. They help you understand each and every step along the way. I feel like I gained a second family being there. Saying they’re a blessing is just the tip of the iceberg.
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr. Justice spoke to me not at me. She explained things in a manner one who hasn’t attended medical school could understand. She made me recognize my struggles were nothing to be ashamed of. She gave me hope when I thought there was none. She brought happiness to my life when I was needing it most. I honestly miss seeing her each week. I am so thankful for the person she is.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Prepare to be in the best hands possible!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
The entire staff was incredible. Not only was I treated like a human, I was treated like family. Dr. Justice made me feel comfortable and proud to be on this journey. I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive , genuine and caring doctor.
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I originally was on Clomid prescribed by my OBGYN. We did this for over a year trying to get my progesterone to a “normal” level. When things balanced out and I continued to have negative pregnancy tests she’s suggested I move to the Kentucky Fertility Institute with Dr. Justice. When consulting with Dr. Justice she determined I had been on the max dose of Clomid for too long. Explained to me how it can cause issues with uterine lining and actually hinder my chances of a successful pregnancy. She recommended IUI as I have been pregnant before (natural conception) and explained it ought to be successful and the least invasive route to take. We did two rounds of IUI. After the second one failed, I requested to be more aggressive and do the IVF treatment. We retrieved 8 eggs, 5 embryos were produced (ICSI) and we transferred two. Dr. Justice said we would be fine with transferring one as given my age and pregnancy past it would take without much risk. My husband and I requested we transfer two in hopes of twins. They both took. Our girls were born in June.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I felt like I was among sisters. These women hugged me, cared for and about me, and stood by me on this journey.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I’m quite fortunate that my health insurance covered $15,000. I ended up laying around $4000 out of pocket which included my medication cost (not ordered from clinic but specialty pharmacy instead).
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Dr. Justice takes a thoughtful and logical approach. She recommended a single transfer but we hoped for multiples and requested two embryos to transfer.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need...She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
They [the nurses at Kentucky Fertility Institute] have always been very sweet & caring & have always made sure I understand what is happening...It is a new facility and is absolutely beautiful...I have had nothing but a great experience this far...after 3 unsuccessful IUI's we did an HCG to look for tube blockage. That is where she found I had polyps on my uterus. We just successfully removed those & I started my cycle and am currently going to have a monitored cycle this go round.
She has gone above and beyond to help us in this journey. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and explains everything to us before & during. I've had to have a couple procedures and she's the only doctor I've had that explains as she goes & makes sure I'm okay.
Be patient & listen to & do everything she asks of you
She always has gone out of her way to make sure I understand & am comfortable with anything that is happening. She has called me on a Sunday to check & make sure I've gotten medications I need. When walking into the office I'm called by name as soon as walking to the front desk. She always makes sure that my partner & I are comfortable with what she is doing & helps in anyway possible.
I've had one successful pregnancy when I was much younger so we didn't think I would have any problems getting pregnant but due to my age she started me on femara (can't remember the dosage) after 3 unsuccessful IUI's we did an HCG to look for tube blockage. That is where she found I had polyps on my uterus. We just successfully removed those & I started my cycle and am currently going to have a monitored cycle this go round. I started my dosage of femara just 2 days ago (it has been upped) and go in for an ultrasound on Sunday 4/30/17. Then if need be will be going for a trigger shot
They have always been very sweet & caring & have always made sure I understand what is happening.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It is a new facility and is absolutely beautiful. I am new to this fertility stuff so am not sure what to expect or not expect. I have had nothing but a great experience this far
Again I don't have anything to compare it to & my partner has amazing insurance. I will say what we do owe for what we have had done is not much. The only thing we've had to spend a ton on at this point is the sperm. However if this round doesn't work we will have to start discussing IVF
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr.justice is very compassionate and easy going. She has a calming presence about her and tries to instill hope when it's hard to keep hoping. Dr. Justice is very busy and at times forgot to call back personally but always had a staff member contact me until she could. At times I waited some time past my scheduled appointment but Dr. Justice was always apologetic about the delay...I started with Clomid and then increased dosages of Clomid. This did not work so I was switched to femara and then increased dosages of femara as well as trigger shots and estradiol patches and progesterone suppositories. Routine ultrasounds to see follicle growth and lab work.
Nurse [ at Kentucky Fertility Institute] very nice but seem to get agitated with multiple phone calls and questions at times and once did not return my call. Following this incident the nurse was again very nice, respectful and energetic...Every time you call the clinic you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a return call...its very rare someone answers the time you call. The office is beautiful, very new and contemporary and clean. They are organized and always know who you are when you enter the door.
Ask all questions on your mind so that you get needed answers. Don't make appointments when you are in a hurry because you will likely wait in the waiting room for awhile.
Dr. justice returns calls on weekends no matter the time. She takes the time to explain things in the office so that you understand and is willing to answer questions without making you feel uncomfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey)
Nurse very nice but seem to get agitated with multiple phone calls and questions at times and once did not return my call. Following this incident the nurse was again very nice, respectful and energetic.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Roughly $36 for ultrasounds, $6-$50 for each individual medication, $100 for trigger shot, $150 for blood work
Louisville
Dr Justice is leaving KFI, but she still took the time to see me and get me started with the practice. The other doctor didn’t have availibity until November, and she didn’t want me to have to wait that long...She was very down to earth, and thoroughly explained everything in terms that I could understand. She answered any questions that I had, and said that she was excited for what we were trying. I wish that she wasn’t leaving, so I could continue treatment with her if this IUI doesn’t work.
The ultrasounds were $175 per visit, and the IUI was $500 [at Kentucky Fertility Institute]...I had the same nurse for all 3 visits, and she was awesome!...So far I have nothing negative to say about this clinic. It is very clean, and everyone is friendly...Dr Justice is leaving KFI, but she still took the time to see me and get me started with the practice. The other doctor didn’t have availibity until November, and she didn’t want me to have to wait that long.
That she will explain things in terms that you can understand, to me that is huge!
On cycle day 3 I had an ultrasound to see how many follicles I had, and started letrozole that evening. On cycle day 7-9 I did FSH injections. On cycle day 10 I had another ultrasound, and had 3 good follicles. I also did the trigger injection on cycle day 10. On cycle day 12 I had my iui, I will test on October 6th to see if it took.
I had the same nurse for all 3 visits, and she was awesome!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
So far I have nothing negative to say about this clinic. It is very clean, and everyone is friendly. Dr Justice took a different approach to my cycle from day 1, and hopefully soon I can say that it worked!
The ultrasounds were $175 per visit, and the IUI was $500.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor...She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer...Carol [nurse] is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor.
Just be open and honest with her. You won’t find a better doctor
Dr. Tiffany Justice was amazing. She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers RN)
Carol is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are very well put together. This is not just a job to Dr. Hunter or Dr. Justice. They will work endlessly for you. I am so grateful for them. Communication was a small problem the beginning. I do take responsibility for that as I was hesitant about starting treatment. I really cannot say enough positive things about this group.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I feel as though I’m working with a friend when I’m seeing Dr. Justice. She is friendly, kind and compassionate. It is obvious that she genuinely wants to help us reach our goal of having children. I typically am nervous seeing doctors but I don’t think twice about going to see Dr. Justice.... Dr Justice takes a personal interest in her patients. She phones with test results on weekends, takes time to answer any and all questions, and is very thorough in her care.
Everyone at the clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.... We began with initial diagnostic test to determine my issues. After x-rays, ultrasounds and an MRI, it was found that I have a slightly bicornuate uterus. We proceeded with IUI treatment. The first one resulted in a miscarriage at approximately 6 weeks. The following 2 were unsuccessful and I’m waiting to see if the last one worked.
Make the appointment! She’s wonderful.
Everyone at the clinic is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is growing, which shows me things are being done right. It is well run and well managed with caring staff members. It’s a nice space. They work hard to accommodate my time and schedule as it is nearly an hour drive for me to get there.
We have infertility insurance so our costs have been less than what some might pay. After insurance we pay approx $50 for ultrasounds and approx $65 for IUI.

Treated 2017
Dr. Justice has an amazing bedside manner. She is calm and caring. She is also very up to date on the latest research. She values your input as well. The practice is a little new so I think they are all still learning a little- but I felt like the care I received there was adequate. She also performed surgery on me and was so attentive.... I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
They [the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute] were always so kind! I didn’t have much interaction with them, but they always remembered who I was and took the time to ask me how everything was going.... The IUIs were around $600. Ultrasound costs went up per insurance and they are now billing $625 per ultrasound!
Nothing really- other than good luck with your journey!
Dr. Justice is an amazing doctor. She takes as much time as you need no matter how busy she is. She genuinely cares!
Dr. Justice used the standard treatment with me. I have PCOS so we started with femara, then did a HSG, then polyp removal. Then we started IUIs with clomid. She was aiming to have 2-4 follicles/cycle. I did most of the cycles with no trigger.
They were always so kind! I didn’t have much interaction with them, but they always remembered who I was and took the time to ask me how everything was going.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The office is new! They are getting very busy... which obviously shows how wonderful they are, but at times it is difficult as the patient. It’s hard to get a call back sometimes and the wait can be long (but they make sure you have sufficient time in your appointment!)
The IUIs were around $600. Ultrasound costs went up per insurance and they are now billing $625 per ultrasound! Yikes!
I think she recommends only 1 under 35.

Treated 2017
She [Dr. Justice] has sat down with me and written out a plan specifically for my husband and I. She has a personal focus on each case...She looks at the whole picture. As with me and my husband she had Made certain that we are both on the correct track with no system issues. Before we move forward to using a fertility medication to help me ovulate during my cycles...She takes her time and seeks out every option in her cases...If plans change due to new details she will start over and explain the plan to the patient and have their full understanding before moving forward and also let them make their own decision on which path to take.
They [Fert and Endo Associates] are all very helpful and caring. The only thing they could use is an extra hand with answering phones as they are quite busy...[Nursing staff] They are very helpful and caring anytime I enter the office. And they will do anything to answer questions. Even if they have to go get the answer for you from someone in the office....If plans change due to new details she [Dr. Justice] will start over and explain the plan to the patient and have their full understanding before moving forward and also let them make their own decision on which path to take.
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
She takes her time and seeks out every option in her cases. Each one is special and unique to her and she goes the extra mile to reach the goal of the patient. If plans change due to new details she will start over and explain the plan to the patient and have their full understanding before moving forward and also let them make their own decision on which path to take.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
Enter your journey with dr. justice with thoughts of what you are aiming for. She will definitely help you get there with the best route!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Fertility and Endocrine Associates?
She has sat down with me and written out a plan specifically for my husband and I. She has a personal focus on each case..
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Fertility and Endocrine Associates and their degree of success.
She looks at the whole picture. As with me and my husband she had Made certain that we are both on the correct track with no system issues. Before we move forward to using a fertility medication to help me ovulate during my cycles. I am very positive we will concieve with doctor justice's help in the next year.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility and Endocrine Associates.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Endocrine Associates.
They are all very helpful and caring. The only thing they could use is an extra hand with answering phones as they are quite busy.

Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Justice] is very compassionate and caring. Very informative and reassuring. She treats me as if I am her friend or family member, not just a number. She hugs me every single visit and tells me everything will be ok. I genuinely feel she cares and wants this as bad as we do! She is absolutely wonderful!...She has been very conservative with her approaches so far. We started with just fertility med. Then found out my tube was closed. Did surgery. Then tried again with fertility meds and trigger injection, then found out my tube closed again. So she wanted to do surgery as soon as possible. Now she is changing her strategy due to my left ovary not maturing eggs as it should. She is conservative but VERY thorough!
Strengths [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] would be that they all treat everyone like a person. They are all so compassionate and hard working. They get things done in a timely manner and always spell out finances when they are involved. Very very efficient team!!...[re: nursing] Everyone is very caring and compassionate. They are extremely helpful and help in a very timely manner...HSG TEST about $150 Ultrasounds about $60 Everything was always spelled out for me.
She is very compassionate and caring. Very informative and reassuring. She treats me as if I am her friend or family member, not just a number. She hugs me every single visit and tells me everything will be ok. I genuinely feel she cares and wants this as bad as we do! She is absolutely wonderful!
I would tell them to absolutely see her! I have referred multiple people to her. I would tell them that they will absolutely be taken care of and treated with utmost professionalism and compassion!
She treats me just like I'm talking to a friend and not over my head. She hugs me and reassures me everything will be ok. She is just amazing!!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Strengths would be that they all treat everyone like a person. They are all so compassionate and hard working. They get things done in a timely manner and always spell out finances when they are involved. Very very efficient team!!
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Justice was simply amazing during such a difficult process. She encouraged me when I felt like giving up. I couldn't have asked for a more caring doctor....Dr. Justice is a one of a kind doctor. She was very honest but always laid out my options for me. She helped encourage me when I felt like giving up. She took the most difficult thing I've been through and made it not so difficult...I did 4 IVF cycles 1. Antagonist - resulted 7 eggs, 2 embryos 2. Lupron flare - 3 eggs, 0 embryos 3. Antagonist - canceled cycle,
Everyone at this clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is super friendly. As soon as you walk in, you're welcomed by name. I felt that everyone was cheering for me and really wanted the same outcome that I did. I knew everyone's name and they knew mine....Loved her! [nurse]...[Cost Of Treatment] Approximately 15,000...Dr. Justice is a one of a kind doctor. She was very honest but always laid out my options for me. She helped encourage me when I felt like giving up. She took the most difficult thing I've been through and made it not so difficult.
See her as soon as you have concerns. I felt a sense of relief once I had someone helping me. It took some of the stress off of me and my husband. I knew we were on track to reaching our dreams and we were doing everything possible.
I did 4 IVF cycles 1. Antagonist - resulted 7 eggs, 2 embryos 2. Lupron flare - 3 eggs, 0 embryos 3. Antagonist - canceled cycle, did IUI instead At this point we took a few months off from IVF, and did a couple IUI's 4. Antagonist - 2 eggs, transferred 1 on day 3.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol )
Loved her!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Everyone at this clinic is super friendly. As soon as you walk in, you're welcomed by name. I felt that everyone was cheering for me and really wanted the same outcome that I did. I knew everyone's name and they knew mine.
Approximately 15,000
We transferred the only 2, day 5 embryos we made after 4 rounds of IVF. It resulted in a singleton pregnancy!

Treated 2014 - 2018
Dr. Justice always remembered everything that was going on with us, both medical and other. She would call and talk directly with us on the phone at the beginning of treatment.... She is extremely kind and caring. When my husband's sperm count wasn't high enough for the IUI, she had him wait a couple hours and repeat the collection hoping it would be higher so we could complete the IUI. She always ends the appointments with hugs and says, you know I care.
I truly believe the doctors want to help each family that walks through the doors of their clinic. We followed Dr. Justice to this Clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] because for her kindness and compassion she gave us during our former loss and dnc. Prices were raised greatly without warning. One IUI to the next doubled in price, but we didn't know until it was time to pay.... [Nursing Staff] did their jobs, nothing special, but nothing bad either
Don't give up hope. But, also know the facts and do your research.
lots of ultrasounds, pills, shots, ovulation predictor kits, more pills
did their jobs, nothing special, but nothing bad either
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I truly believe the doctors want to help each family that walks through the doors of their clinic. We followed Dr. Justice to this Clinic because for her kindness and compassion she gave us during our former loss and dnc. Prices were raised greatly without warning. One IUI to the next doubled in price, but we didn't know until it was time to pay.
prices doubled within my treatment time

Treated 2016 - 2018
We have done 5 IUIs [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]...She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go...very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
Sometimes have to wait awhile [at Kentucky Fertility Institute], but it's worth it. One doctor is on call at all times, so if you need to call on a weekend or holiday, you can get scheduled. It is sometimes difficult to get through on the phone, but the customer service is always outstanding...[the nurses are] Very friendly and knowledgeable...A single round of IUI ran about $1100, not including meds. Semen analysis was about $150 each time
She allowed us to (within reason) do what we could afford and at a pace we could manage. She did a great job of explaining risks and odds for pregnancy. Even when another doctor told us to move on to IVF, she let us try 2 more cycles of IUI, because we couldn't do IVF.
Ask for written instructions. She usually provides them
Dr. Justice was very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
We have done 5 IUIs. I used Letrazole for 2 cycles but had to switch to Clomid after that because of migraines. She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go.
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Sometimes have to wait awhile, but it's worth it. One doctor is on call at all times, so if you need to call on a weekend or holiday, you can get scheduled. It is sometimes difficult to get through on the phone, but the customer service is always outstanding.

Treated 2017 - 2018
I’ve been working with her [Dr. Justice] off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat...She is very warm & caring. She is great at answering questions and explains things very well....With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse.
I love everything about the clinic[Kentucky fertility institute] . Front desk is always polite & sweet. Also informative. Lab tech is also nice and seems organized. Clinic is clean and inviting. I always feel welcome there. Chairs in waiting room are comfy. Exam rooms are roomy. Every exam room has up to date computer screens and nice & clean equipment...The very first visit my payment options were discussed so I knew up front what my options were going to be.
I’ve been working with her off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions. She’s so good at explaining things to where the common person can understand it. She’s patient and caring.
With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse. We are currently doing a cycle of femara and GONAL f & trigger shot. So far all my cycles have been unsuccessful but I’m hoping this is our month.
Stacy and Candi are so good. They listen and definitely seem to care.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love everything about the clinic. Front desk is always polite & sweet. Also informative. Lab tech is also nice and seems organized. Clinic is clean and inviting. I always feel welcome there. Chairs in waiting room are comfy. Exam rooms are roomy. Every exam room has up to date computer screens and nice & clean equipment
Louisville
Great doctor. Very informative, patient, kind, warm & upfront. Took the time to review my history, understand it, and make sure she understood my situation. Would still be working with her had she not left the practice. ... I was trying to get pregnant through IUI, with the assistance of injections. Each time my body produces multiple follicles, but none resulted in a pregnancy.
I spoke with the financial counselor, & she conveyed vague prices to me, but said everything needed to be paid up front. Did not explain the difference in prices when paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance. ... I did not have the opportunity to really take advantage of what this clinic has to offer, as I was only attempting using IUI. I’ve heard good things though.
Do your research, know what you can afford.
I felt like dr. Justice (& the staff) were actually rooting for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy)
Very communicative, returned all my phone calls, answered all my questions, very patient with me.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Things were a little tricky. I spoke with the financial counselor, & she conveyed vague prices to me, but said everything needed to be paid up front. Did not explain the difference in prices when paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance.
She laid out my options before any embryos were created, so I wouldn’t have to make a ‘game day’ decision.
Louisville
First cycle [with Dr. Tiffany Justice] we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone. Second cycle we eis the same but added ovidrel (trigger shot). Third cycle, increased mg of letrozole, vaginal progesterone, ovidrel, and IUI. Forth cycle, same as third, waiting for results...is very genuine and wants to hear your concerns...is straight forward about her treatment plans. She gives you options and takes your concerns into account when creating the plan that is specific to your situation. She is kind and makes you feel comfortable time you see her.
Stay on top of your charges [at Kentucky Fertility Institute]. The billing office coded one of my injections incorrectly and I’ve been working with the staff to correct it. Everyone has been extremely nice, they agree it was coded wrong, it’s just taking a while to fix in their system...The nurse practitioner performed one of my ultrasounds and my first IUI. She was kind, informative and cared for my concerns...First cycle [with Dr. Tiffany Justice] we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone.
Dr. Justice is straight forward about her treatment plans. She gives you options and takes your concerns into account when creating the plan that is specific to your situation. She is kind and makes you feel comfortable time you see her.
Keep an open mind. Ask questions. List your concerns.
Dr. Justice is very genuine and wants to hear your concerns.
First cycle we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone. Second cycle we eis the same but added ovidrel (trigger shot). Third cycle, increased mg of letrozole, vaginal progesterone, ovidrel, and IUI. Forth cycle, same as third, waiting for results.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Stay on top of your charges. The billing office coded one of my injections incorrectly and I’ve been working with the staff to correct it. Everyone has been extremely nice, they agree it was coded wrong, it’s just taking a while to fix in their system.
All insurances cover differently, but for me: Ultrasound: $175 Trigger shot: $107 Other medications: approx $10-20 IUI: $500 Semen deposit: $150
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Justice has wonderful bedside manner, always listening first and taking a genuine interest in what is going on in our lives and where we are at emotionally and physically...excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
We could not be happier with KFI. The office is beautiful, clean, as cheerful as possible, and is NEVER too busy. That means a lot to us, to feel like we are not being shuffled through as quickly as possible...[nurses are] Prompt and thorough...One cycle the office forgot to call in a prescription for Ovidrel...Dr. Justice excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
She is hopeful and positive, so if you have further questions, don't shy away from probing her for more information.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy)
Prompt and thorough.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Out of pocket: semen analysis and our very first visit. Insurance has covered the rest so far.
What specific things went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
One cycle the office forgot to call in a prescription for Ovidrel - however, I also had the capacity of requesting a new prescription.
Treated 2017
We had a consult with Dr. J and she was very kind and encouraged us. She said that we were going to be a "team" at trying to reach my goal of becoming pregnant...Dr. Justice was very kind and was a great listener. She formulated a game plan and we are on that course. I've never felt rushed or that my time wasn't important. Justice is very thorough and she makes sure you leave the appointment feeling encouraged and with a game plan...
I think the clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very clean and welcoming to new patients. I had to wait over a month to book my first appointment with Dr. Justice. That was a bummer but not a huge deal...The initial office visit was $50. My insurance doesn't cover anything so everything is coming out of pocket. Each month I get an ultrasound that cost $175. I checked into the IUI self-pay price and it's $350 a session...From the time my husband and I arrived at the office we felt welcomed.
I would totally recommend Dr. Justice! I would advise a prospective patient to be patient because it doesn't happen the first month usually.
From the time my husband and I arrived at the office we felt welcomed. We had a consult with Dr. J and she was very kind and encouraged us. She said that we were going to be a "team" at trying to reach my goal of becoming pregnant.
Clomid, shot to make you ovulate, timed intercourse, and then progesterone.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have only been going 4 months so I don't know exactly what all the clinic offers. I think the clinic is very clean and welcoming to new patients. I had to wait over a month to book my first appointment with Dr. Justice. That was a bummer but not a huge deal.
Treated 2013 - 2017
Dr. Justice is an amazing helpful doctor. She has always answered my questions or has explained to where I could understand. She has the best bedside manner and is so compassionate! I have always felt comfortable with her and trust anything she says!..She has always been down to earth and talked to me more like a friend. She has the best bedside manner you could ask for. I'm so thankful I found her to my doctor...I fully trust in what Dr. Justice has to say.
The staff [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] is just as wonderful as Dr. Justice! Alway nice, understanding and compassionate...I believe everybody his amazing in this office. I have never had any trouble or misunderstanding...Dr. Justice is an amazing helpful doctor. She has always answered my questions or has explained to where I could understand. She has the best bedside manner and is so compassionate! I have always felt comfortable with her and trust anything she says!
I would highly recommend her. I have already recommended her to a friend who are a patient of her now. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.
She has always been down to earth and talked to me more like a friend. She has the best bedside manner you could ask for. I'm so thankful I found her to my doctor. And because of her I have a beautiful Healthy daughter.
I had down 3 rounds of clomid with no success and the 2 rounds of letrozole and was successful. This time I have done 4 rounds of letrozole and have talked about checking my tubes and also checking into things with my husband. I am hopefully that soon it will happen. I fully trust in what Dr. Justice has to say.
The staff is just as wonderful as Dr. Justice! Alway nice, understanding and compassionate.

Treated 2016
Dr. Justice is a very nice, caring doctor. Though my regime was never changed and no positive pregnancy. I wish she had made some changes to our monthly process so maybe we could have gotten pregnant. We did the same exact thing 4 months in a row with no avail. We never got more agressive with the treatment. Nothing was ever fully explained to us...The treatment was femara during my period days 3-7 100mg. Then an ultrasound close to ovulation. No more than 3 eggs at ovulation because risk of multiples because I was only 24. Then the injection to make me ovulate once time. Then iui 36 hours after injection. Then pregnant test 2 weeks after iui. Did this 4 months in a row with all negatives.
Nursing staff [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] was very nice and caring. They remembered me and showed interest in my life...The costs were different but changed. At first the IUI was $400 then it was $350...The clinic is new and I don't think they have their finances down with insurance and what you are paying for what...The treatment was femara during my period days 3-7 100mg. Then an ultrasound close to ovulation. No more than 3 eggs at ovulation because risk of multiples because I was only 24. Then the injection to make me ovulate once time. Then iui 36 hours after injection. Then pregnant test 2 weeks after iui. Did this 4 months in a row with all negatives.
To make sure to ask questions and get answers they are satisfied with.
No positibe results or further arrangements made.
Nursing staff was very nice and caring. They remembered me and showed interest in my life.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
No comments were made on that.
Louisville
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She [Dr. Justice] doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories... Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures... we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Gets back to patients in a timely manner and office is very clean. Knows most patients my their name before they can even say theirs. Usually the nurses answer calls right away or gets back to you in no less than an hr... Very personal and gets to know the patients... She [Dr. Justice] doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories
Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures
I have been pregnant 3 times but have had miscarriages but we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Very personal and gets to know the patients
Ivf 13000+
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr Justice always kept us informed of what was going on. She would explain every ultrasound in detail. She never made us feel rushed. She took the time to answer every single question. Her bedside manner was the most sincere out of any doctor I've ever seen. She truly cared...We tried 2 IUIs. The first just with Letrozole. The 2nd we added Menopur injections. Unfortunately we miscarried at 9 weeks after the 2nd IUI. She recommended IVF with PGS testing so we could find a good normal embryo.
The office [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very welcoming...[Nurses] Stacey and Carol are fantastic....IVF round was $13,500 plus the cost of medicine and PGS testing....Dr Justice always kept us informed of what was going on. She would explain every ultrasound in detail. She never made us feel rushed. She took the time to answer every single question. Her bedside manner was the most sincere out of any doctor I've ever seen. She truly cared...
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Stacey and Carol are fantastic.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The office is very welcoming.
IVF round was $13,500 plus the cost of medicine and PGS testing.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] explained everything to us. She sat down, answering all of our questions and took her time with us...Dr. Justice is wonderful! I always feel comfortable speaking with her and she has such a calm disposition. I feel she truly cares about my husband and I and our journey to have children. She sits down and explains everything and will write it down for us to take home...Everyone in the office is friendly and makes us feel comfortable and at peace with everything going on.
Everyone in the office [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is friendly and makes us feel comfortable and at peace with everything going on...The clinic is clean, bright and comfortable. They have water, coffee and other beverages....Dr. Justice is wonderful! I always feel comfortable speaking with her and she has such a calm disposition. I feel she truly cares about my husband and I and our journey to have children. She sits down and explains everything and will write it down for us to take home.
It will be the best decision you will ever make!
She explained everything to us. She sat down, answering all of our questions and took her time with us.
Treated 2017 - 2018
We loved her [Dr. Tiffany Justice] she was blunt but also caring. She answered all our questions. Told us the good and bad even if it’s something we didn’t know or think about she covered it. If I had a worry or question at all I can easily get a hold of her... Right now we’re obciously still in the early stages. She switched me to a low form of a birth control pill because I was on the shot. Our plan next would be to do shots and medicine to do egg retrieval.
The clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is a very nice environment and staff. Makes you feel very welcome. You actually feel like a person and not a number. And everyone in there knows what your going through. My only thing is the money. It’s super high and the credit card or plan they offer has a ridiculously high interest rate.... The nursing staff here is great. They are very sweet and helpful. Always ready to answer all your questions in a timely manner.
Again we loved her she was blunt but also caring. She answered all our questions. Told us the good and bad even if it’s something we didn’t know or think about she covered it. If I had a worry or question at all I can easily get a hold of her.
Ask all the questions you can. She will be blunt and tell you all the risks and if something you planned on doing you may not be able to. But at least she’s honest.
My husband really liked her said he likes when doctors get straight to the point and don’t sugar coat anything. We’ve looked at other clinics that may be cheaper but he says no. He likes her and doesn’t want anyone else helping us to have a baby.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is a very nice environment and staff. Makes you feel very welcome. You actually feel like a person and not a number. And everyone in there knows what your going through. My only thing is the money. It’s super high and the credit card or plan they offer has a ridiculously high interest rate.
I believe the cost we were looking at for everything was closer to $35,000-$40,000
Louisville
She [Dr. Justice] was very polite. She seemed very optimistic about our options. She was not in it to waste our time or money. She was a great listener and did a great job of answering our questions. She is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable. ... She was very friendly. ... She was very thorough in her answers so we felt comfortable and understood exactly where we were at in the process.
I needed the medicine in a couple days so I barely got it in time due to the clinics error. ...The clinic is clean and the environment is welcoming. Everyone on staff is super friendly and nice. 😊 Downfalls are, when you call you always get sent to voicemail and it can be hours before the call you back. You have to be on top of your treatment and procedures. They see lots of patients so many times you will get forgotten if you don’t speak up for yourself.
She was very polite. She seemed very optimistic about our options. She was not in it to waste our time or money. She was a great listener and did a great job of answering our questions. She is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable.
Ask questions. Don’t be nervous.
She was very friendly. She listened to our questions and concerns. She was very thorough in her answers so we felt comfortable and understood exactly where we were at in the process.
At our consultation and after going over our history, Dr Justice felt our main issue was timing. We started off with letrozole and timed intercourse for three cycles and that did not work. We then moved on to two cycles of letrozole, follitism and iui which also failed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Tara Denton)
The nursing staff is super nice and friendly. The issue I had is that the dr changed my trigger shot one cycle and the nurses didn’t read that in my chart so they tried to tell me incorrect information.
Baseline ultrasound $225 Follicle Scan $175 IUI $500
What specific things went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
For my first iui cycle, the nurse practitioner switched my meds to a different pharmacy. She said she would send them in and then the pharmacy would call me to set up payment, etc. I waited until the next day then called the clinic, only for another nurse to direct me to the pharmacy I had used for the last cycle. I then had to inform her that the NP had switched the pharmacy. When I called the pharmacy they had no record of my name and had never received info from my NP. I needed the medicine in a couple days so I barely got it in time due to the clinics error. Another instance I was given an appointment time by the front desk, only to show up and be told that I was late for my appointment. Turns out the NP had scheduled it for a different time than I was told.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Justice took time to get to know us personally. We felt more like friends than patients. She has so much compassion and shares both pain and joy with us.... Emotions run high, and she is very aware of and sensitive to that. She is honest and transparent all the while maintaining a positive attitude that is nothing short of contagious.... We tried 7 IUIs with Letrozole and trigger shot. 6 were monitored after we discovered my ovulation predictor might have been off in round 1. Since we have male factor and are using a donor, we felt that we should try as many IUIs as possible before moving to IVF.
Billing is the only downfall of this clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute]. They have had quite a bit of turnover recently, so hoping that gets resolved. But, dealing with billing has been the most painful part of the process. The office staff are so friendly and always make you feel welcome and at home.... Carol and Candy are amazing!!!!! They are so helpful and always available to answer questions. Carol sends out my schedules promptly and I'm never left waiting in the dark.
Dr. Justice is an amazing physician. She is not only extremely knowledgeable in her field, but her bedside manner is exactly what we've needed in going through this process. Emotions run high, and she is very aware of and sensitive to that. She is honest and transparent all the while maintaining a positive attitude that is nothing short of contagious. We always felt like valued patients with hearts and feelings and emotions, and not once did we feel like a number or an inconvenience. We are so grateful for every she has done and continues to do for us.
Reach out with questions. She is always willing and eager to answer any of my questions.
We tried 7 IUIs with Letrozole and trigger shot. 6 were monitored after we discovered my ovulation predictor might have been off in round 1. Since we have male factor and are using a donor, we felt that we should try as many IUIs as possible before moving to IVF. Once we hit the IVF stage, we discovered early on that the Lupron was not effective. So, we cancelled that cycle and started again using Cetrotide. This resulted in 7 eggs retrieved and 2 surviving embryos. One day 5 blast was transferred fresh. That resulted in a chemical pregnancy in week 1-2. We will do our 2nd trasfer this month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol)
Carol and Candy are amazing!!!!! They are so helpful and always available to answer questions. Carol sends out my schedules promptly and I'm never left waiting in the dark. At my retrieval, even at 5am, they both were so cheerful and kept my spirits high and nerves low.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Billing is the only downfall of this clinic. They have had quite a bit of turnover recently, so hoping that gets resolved. But, dealing with billing has been the most painful part of the process. The office staff are so friendly and always make you feel welcome and at home.
We had insurance coverage for all 7 iuis and the IVF through the 1st transfer, so costs were relatively low. The bulk of the costs were our medications and the donor sperm. But procedures seemed to be within the norm.