Tiffany D. Justice works at

4123 Dutchmans Parkway
Louisville, KY 40207
502-897-2144

Treated 2017 - 2018
We were dealing with male factor infertility primarily. ... She [Dr. Justice] did not rush us to adjust treatment plans to IUI/IVF while his potential was being maximized, but was open to advancing treatments as we desired. ... Dr Justice spent above and beyond the required time to get to know me personally ... She reminded me multiple times that we were a team and my opinion was just as important in the treatment plan as hers. ... it was not uncommon for her to take extra time to evaluate my emotional state in addition to the objective hormonal/ultrasound findings.
The KFI clinic is brand new, very clean, with nice furnishings and decorations. It feels welcoming and peaceful...Costs were not astronomical. Dr Justice and the KFI staff, I feel, try to make fertility treatments as affordable as possible in the current environment. They are very transparent about costs and patient with payments.. Candy [nurse] was always the staff member triaging me or returning my phone calls and discussing net steps. She was always very supportive and compassionate. If I had a question she could not answer, she would get an answer from Dr Justice and respond promptly....
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr Justice is very warm, compassionate, receptive to questions, thorough with explanations (but not too much to overwhelm you). She is concerned with supporting her patients with both the emotional size of infertility and the medical side. She is very knowledgable about infertility and each specific treatment modality/medication. She is very patient with explanations of treatment plans, writing out instructions to assuage confusion. She works very hard to be an available resource for her patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
If you have any questions at all, ASK them! She is very open to questions, will respond honestly and kindly, and then you will leave without a doubt in your mind about the diagnosis/plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
On my first visit, Dr Justice spent above and beyond the required time to get to know me personally instead of just my chart. She reminded me multiple times that we were a team and my opinion was just as important in the treatment plan as hers. On subsequent visits, it was not uncommon for her to take extra time to evaluate my emotional state in addition to the objective hormonal/ultrasound findings. Additionally, both Dr Justice and her staff were always warm, receptive to questions, patient with explanations, comforting in event of negative outcomes, and overall supportive.
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We were dealing with male factor infertility primarily. Having used Clomid for 3 cycles before seeing Dr Justice, we started doing timed intercourse with Letrozole for 2 cycles (increasing dose the second cycle), monitoring follicle counts via ultrasound mid cycle, triggering ovulation at designated time based upon follicle scan. When I didn't respond as predicted to the Letrozole, we then transitioned to Clomid for 3 cycles with otherwise similar protocol while my husband's sperm production was maximized. She did not rush us to adjust treatment plans to IUI/IVF while his potential was being maximized, but was open to advancing treatments as we desired.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy )
From my first visit, Candy was always the staff member triaging me or returning my phone calls and discussing net steps. She was always very supportive and compassionate. If I had a question she could not answer, she would get an answer from Dr Justice and respond promptly. She even stayed late one day waiting for my return call to be sure the medications were sent to the right pharmacy for me to pick up the right day!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The KFI clinic is brand new, very clean, with nice furnishings and decorations. It feels welcoming and peaceful. The offer complimentary drinks (water, coffee, tea) in the waiting room. It has a private location in the office building with an almost-private entrance (shares the front door with an dental office). The building is conveniently located across the street from a large local hospital/doctor's offices and near the expressway.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have no experience with this
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Justice took time to understand and listen to my concerns. She read over my medical history and records, explaining everything in a different light, making sure that I understood my condition. She discussed a solid treatment plan. ... Dr. Justice is knowledgeable and understands how my body adapts to medications. ... We did a mock cycle with estrogen and progesterone oil shots and crinone cream. ... They did an endometrium biopsy to know the exact time for implantation of my last donor egg.
The lab is a little rough with blood draws and I am not typically one to complain and I can tolerate some pain. Another weakness is their [KFI] ability and understanding regarding insurance. They gave me several different quotes my EOB showed up as paid for services. So I am a little taken back by their billing dept. and their understanding of insurance policy’s. ... I have been out $700 for the endometrial biopsy. $200 for ultrasounds and exams. $280 for medications. This was all for a mock cycle...Very nice clinic, clean with a relaxing environment.
Dr. Justice took time to understand and listen to my concerns. She read over my medical history and records, explaining everything in a different light, making sure that I understood my condition. She discussed a solid treatment plan. My mock cycle showed results that I never thought would be possible. Dr. Justice is knowledgeable and understands how my body adapts to medications.
Do not ever hesitate to call her or the doctor on call. Even if it’s something simple like forgetting birth control when on vacation. She wants the best outcome for her patients, even if it’s on a weekend!
I love that Dr. Justice took the time to listen to me, explain my circumstances and was very thorough with my examination, reading over my medical fertility treatment and then coming up with a solid plan. She is very educated and understands my body.
She explained in detail my condition. She discussed what she felt would be the best outcome for me. We did a mock cycle with estrogen and progesterone oil shots and crinone cream. My usterus was thicker than it had been in the past. They did an endometrium biopsy to know the exact time for implantation of my last donor egg. She was able to clearly communicate the steps that must be taken, down to the hours and days, exactly. I am excited and know this is going to work!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers)
Carol answers all questions and if she doesn’t know the answer she consults with Dr. Justice. Carol has been very patient and understanding. She explains my treatment plan in detail. She was great at helping me get our insurance to cover one medication!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very nice clinic, clean with a relaxing environment. It’s a stressful time, but I feel relaxed when I am there. Everyone is friendly and has a caring demeanor. The lab is a little rough with blood draws and I am not typically one to complain and I can tolerate some pain. Another weakness is their ability and understanding regarding insurance. They gave me several different quotes my EOB showed up as paid for services. So I am a little taken back by their billing dept. and their understanding of insurance policy’s.
Well I am just getting started with treatment. I have been out $700 for the endometrial biopsy. $200 for ultrasounds and exams. $280 for medications. This was all for a mock cycle.
Treated 2016
I mainly went for a consultation [with Dr. Tiffany Justice] for IUI with donor sperm. It extended to a very thorough one that included day 3 blood work and an ultrasound for follicle count. I met with a financial advisor and was given resources to speak with an advisor to discuss my concerns with using donor sperm.... Very thorough, resourceful and educated. Gave me all options and present all possible scenarios with kindness and compassion. Did appropriate work up (blood work, ultrasounds) to better understand where we stood. Excellent doctor!
[Kentucky Fertility Institute is a] Lovely facility, clean and elegantly decorated with compassionate staff. Everyone is always smiling and seem so willing to help. State of the art equipment and onsite lab with well trained staff. Centrally located in a well known area of town so easy to find.... I mainly went for a consultation for IUI with donor sperm. It extended to a very thorough one that included day 3 blood work and an ultrasound for follicle count. I met with a financial advisor and was given resources to speak with an advisor to discuss my concerns with using donor sperm.
You've made an excellent choice in a physician. Come in with all of your questions and concerns and she'll put you at ease. She has a ton of resources and will guide you appropriately.
Very personable and attentive, kind and understanding
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
No experience with the nursing staff as it was just an extensive consultation.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I don't remember as this was a couple years ago and I did not proceed with treatment
I have no experience with this service