Tiffany D. Justice works at

4123 Dutchmans Parkway
Louisville, KY 40207
502-897-2144

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Justice makes me feel like she truly cares. She never rushes me out and always takes the time to answer all of my questions....I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice....During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI... I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot.
The nursing staff at Kentucky fertility Institute are wonderful. They are professional, kind and courteous....This Clinic is wonderful and I would definitely recommend it to anyone having trouble getting pregnant. The only negative that I can think of is the waitlist for new patients can sometimes be a few months.... The consultation visit was $50. Each of my IUI Cycles, including my ultrasounds, are roughly $450. The trigger shot was about $120 each time....
How was your experience with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I am completely satisfied with the service and care that I am receiving with Doctor Justice. I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and cannot. During my consultation she laid out a plan immediately to used fertility pills called femara and IUI. Dr. Justice was extremely honest with me and let me know that the success rate for each IUI is only about 20%, and that it doesn't always work on the first try. She warned me that I may need to do this a few times to get a successful outcome. I have finished two cycles of IUI so far and unfortunately, have not gotten pregnant yet. I recently finished my third IUI procedure and am awaiting the two-week wait to find out if I am pregnant this time. Although I am not pregnant yet I'm confident that Dr Justice will do everything she can to help me in this journey of getting pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I would tell the prospective patient that doctor Justice is amazing and you will not find a better doctor out there!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Tiffany D. Justice used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I have completed two IUI cycles so far using 7.5 mg of femara and a trigger shot. Both of these cycled did not end with a pregnancy. I'm currently on my third cycle and I'm awaiting the two weeks to find out if I am pregnant this time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany D. Justice at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Louisville
During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when.... The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
Everyone [Kentucky Fertility Institute] makes every effort to make sure you are comfortable and create an environment that is welcoming and calm. From the nurses, front staff, and my doctor I have been thoroughly impressed with everything.... Our nurse is fantastic! I have called her many time asking questions I have forgotten and she responds quickly and with as much information as she can! She is always compassionate when I call to tell her that we need to start again.
During our first visit Dr.Justice sat down with my husband and I and went through our history. It didn’t feel rushed or impersonal, which I was expecting. From that meeting she gave us a specific plan on how she wanted to approach treatment. She wrote every step down for us so that we understood what we would be doing and when. Coming from someone who likes a plan it was my first inclination that I was in the right place! At each appointment we were treated with respect and friendliness. Dr.Justice personally does the ultrasounds and every procedure that we have been through and each time she treats the procedure with hope. Always telling me first what happens WHEN I get pregnant not if I get pregnant. It gives me hope after seven years of infertility!!! Dr. Justice’s strength is in her compassion, her demeanor during visits keeps me from losing hope. The only weakness I can think of was explanation of side effects. Even then she does explain what the medication does and why I am taking it. I am beyond thankful for Dr.Justice and would recommended her to anyone struggling to conceive.
I would say to ask questions. She is open to questions and answers them in a way that helps you to understand. So if your confused but afraid to ask questions, don’t be!
Every time I see Dr.Justice she is warm and friendly and her and her staff treat me wonderfully at every appointment.
We began with just using progesterone since I was later in my cycle on our first meeting with Dr.Justice. The second month I came in for a baseline ultrasound. I was then put on Letrozole, two per day for five days. Then I came in for another ultrasound to determine how many eggs were mature.After that I was to self administer Ovidril on day twelve of my cycle. After 36 hours the IUI was performed. Two days after the IUI I started progesterone for 12 days. A negative pregnancies test was the result of the first IUI. We did the same procedure for the second but my progesterone was increased to twice a day instead of once a day. Still waiting on the results of the second IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy)
Our nurse is fantastic! I have called her many time asking questions I have forgotten and she responds quickly and with as much information as she can! She is always compassionate when I call to tell her that we need to start again. During appointment she makes sure I am comfortable and talks about our families in order to make it a little less nerve wracking.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I have only been with this clinic for three months but it has been a wonderful experience, as least as far as it can be when dealing with infertility. Everyone makes every effort to make sure you are comfortable and create an environment that is welcoming and calm. From the nurses, front staff, and my doctor I have been thoroughly impressed with everything. I know it sounds cliche but I have really no complaints nor have a seen any obvious weaknesses! I would recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone who is experiencing infertility.
Letrozole- 25.00 Ultrasound (2)- 350 IUI- 500 Progesterone- 45.00

Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Justice always was kind, easy to talk to and never rushed me. She was always very open and honest and encouraging... is extremely knowledgeable about all things Fertility. She was always available, even coming in early and staying late to fit my schedule. She knew financing was a challenge and did all she could to make my experience as affordable as possible. She was calm, caring and treated my family like family (not patients). She gradually went through a course of treatment and did not rush us to make rash or expensive decisions. She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone.
Carol [nurse at Kentucky was easy to access, knowledgeable and kind. She wanted the best care for me and always was reassuring...Costs were expensive - about $14000 for the ivf plus medications (another $8,000-10,000) the IUIs were about $500 each, the ultrasounds were about $100 each...The clinic is friendly, everyone knows your name and your backstory and goes above and beyond to meet your needs. They are a plethora of information for anyone who is going through an infertility journey. The only weakness we saw was in the billing department. They overlooked many bills and sent us lots of bills years after the service that we did not know existed.
Dr. Justice is extremely knowledgeable about all things Fertility. She was always available, even coming in early and staying late to fit my schedule. She knew financing was a challenge and did all she could to make my experience as affordable as possible. She was calm, caring and treated my family like family (not patients). She gradually went through a course of treatment and did not rush us to make rash or expensive decisions. She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone.
Go in with questions and explain your expectations. Let Dr. Justice have all the information so she can create a plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers)
Carol was easy to access, knowledgeable and kind. She wanted the best care for me and always was reassuring.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Describe Tiffany D. Justice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Since I have two children already, Dr. Justice was firm in her choice to transfer one embryo. We wanted one child. She was fairly confident that if we transferred multiples we would conceive multiples.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Justice makes sure you understand everything you are going through and taking. She is always available to help you with questions whenever you need her. She is flexible with scheduled. Her personality is always positive and she provide much comfort knowing I have her as my doctor.... Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment.
All staff on Kentucky Fertility Institute is welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. Carol is always available for questions at all times of the day which is very helpful since things can arise at any moment when going through fertility treatments. She is wonderful!...Costs were typical for any infertility treatment... Kentucky Fertility Institute is very warm and welcoming with all the latest technology for your treatment. Going through this process is very uncomfortable so the fact that this office is so welcoming and warm really helps ease the nerves.
To definitely have her as your doctor because she is amazing.
Dr. Justice takes time to explain everything you are about to go through. She takes your treatment personally and follows up with you as well. I felt like she was personally invested in the outcomes and having her as my doctor has given me a feeling of comfort through it all.
Dr. Justice started me out on times intercourse and progesterone supplements. After 3 cycles of negatives we moved on to IUI with the HCG shot and progesterone supplements. After 3 negatives with that we began IVF treatment. We went on all injections to start egg retrieval process. Began taking estrogen and PIO and Crinone. I have had 2 transfers from this cycle. The first did not take so she scheduled an ERA finding I needed one more day of progesterone. The second transfer has been successful so far.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Kentucky Fertility Institute is organized and clean. I always feel comfortable there. Kentucky Fertility Institute is very warm and welcoming with all the latest technology for your treatment. Going through this process is very uncomfortable so the fact that this office is so welcoming and warm really helps ease the nerves.
Costs were typical for any infertility treatment
Treated 2016 - 2018
We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF...She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
From the moment you walk in the office [Kentucky Fertility Institute] they great you by name. You can call or email with your question and I always get a quick response...It’s a beautiful office! Very clean and modern! The staff really treat each patient like a human and not like a number! They always available if you need anything or have questions regarding your treatment. They have hours on Saturday and Sunday as well.
Dr Justice is the nicest most personable doctor I have ever had. I truly wish I could see Dr Justice for every medical problem I have. I trust her so much and she truly cares! She will sit and explain everything to you. She always makes sure I am ok with everything and really cares about her patients. She is an amazing doctor!
Don’t give up! I have wanted to give up so much! I know Dr Justice is going to help me become a mom and I can’t wait. She is amazing!!
Dr. Justice is amazing! From the moment you walk in her office they greet you by your first name. Dr Justice is so kind and caring. She really explains everything and makes sure your comfortable with the plan. Even when I am upset and frustrated the treatment is not helping. She stays and just talks and comforts me. She gives a hug every visit and tells me she loves me and we are going find something that works. I love Dr. Justice and her office so much!
We tried a couple of medicated cycles on our own with times ovulation. Then we moved to IUIs each time it didn’t work we increased our medication. Still with no success we are saving for IVF
From the moment you walk in the office they great you by name. You can call or email with your question and I always get a quick response
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Justice] has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.... I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.... We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11.
Very friendly front desk [Kentucky Fertility Institute]. Normally greets us by our first name. We don't normally have to wait very long. Usually very descreat about everything. On the negative side. Billing is a mess! Did not receive a bill for the first 6 months I was there.... [Nurse] Usually calls back after leaving a message in about 30min-1hr. Very compassionate on the phone (normally I'm calling to tell her the test was negative).
Very friendly. Answered all my questions throughly. Seems to be very knowledgeable with infertility. Doesn't push more on you than you can handle. I would like her to maybe be open to adjusing timing after a few negative cycles. We just seem to keep trying the same things.
Ask questions and make suggestions about your treatment and what you want.
She has a very good bed side manner. She makes sure you are comfortable with the whole treatment plan. She is very kind and thoughtful. She even came in on Thanksgiving to do our 2nd IUI.
We have been trying Letrizol cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound on day 10 to measure folicles. Then depending on the size of the folive we usually do the shot to induce ovulation on day 10-11. If we choose IUI that month we will do that on day 12. Otherwise its just planed intercourse. 2 days after ovulation we start progesterone suppositories. We do those for 2 weeks and then test for pregnancy. If the test is positive we would continue progesterone, if negative we stop it. We have not had a positive cycle with this treatment plan.
She's excellent. Answering all my questions. Usually calls back after leaving a message in about 30min-1hr. Very compassionate on the phone (normally I'm calling to tell her the test was negative).
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very friendly front desk. Normally greets us by our first name. We don't normally have to wait very long. Usually very descreat about everything. On the negative side. Billing is a mess! Did not receive a bill for the first 6 months I was there. I have amazing insurance so I figured things were taken care of. Then received a big bill on one of the days we were supposed to do an IUI, and was told they switched billing systems. Now my bill doesnt match up with my EOB . Talked to the office manager but didn't get anywhere.
IUI was typically about $500. Ultrasounds- $175. Ovidrill- $107

Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Justice is very kind and has a gentle demeanor. She is realistic and honest. Her personality is laid back and almost feels shy at first, so it initially took me a couple of visits to warm up to her. She is wonderful... We had 4 failed IUIs. The first 2 using letrozole only. After the first 2 failed, we did a Hysterosalpingogram with normal results. My husbands initial count was great however morphology was quite low. Throughout the course of attempts his count was between 6 and 15 million, with morphology improving somewhat. After the fourth failed IUI she recommended IVF as the best way to get a positive pregnancy test.
Very kind staff [at Kentucky Fertility Institute], beautiful facility. Organized throughout the entire process. The phlebotomist was incredible with the most amazing personality. Very quick to return phone calls. The clinic is fairly new so no reported data exists that i was able to find and when I asked in an email, i never got an answer. Pricing is fair, although we left the clinic to go with a more experienced one near by that offered a self pay discount as my insurance does not cover any of the procedure.
As stated already, her personality seems shy at first and it took me a few visits to warm up to her. She is gentle, very calming, and explains everything in the plan of care in great detail, as well as during the procedure. She is compassionate but not a warm and fuzzy kind of person. She sets realistic expectations.
That she is fairly new to RE but is very knowledgeable
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacy)
Stacy was great. She did 2 of my IUI transfers. Explained everything, very helpful answering questions, calming and kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very kind staff, beautiful facility. Organized throughout the entire process. The phlebotomist was incredible with the most amazing personality. Very quick to return phone calls. The clinic is fairly new so no reported data exists that i was able to find and when I asked in an email, i never got an answer. Pricing is fair, although we left the clinic to go with a more experienced one near by that offered a self pay discount as my insurance does not cover any of the procedure.
IUIs were around $500 each, with the bill split between a lab cost and procedure cost. My labs and the hsg was covered by insurance. One round of IVF with genetic testing was around $28,000. I do not recall if this included ICSI. This included 1 year of freezing any available embryos.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The first sperm count given to us was pre-washing, and this was not conveyed to us. Both my husband and I thought his count had dropped dramatically with the first 3 IUIs because we were then being told the count post wash. It was an easy miscommunication, but would have been nice to know and not worry as much!
Louisville
I could not speak more highly of a doctor than Dr. Justice. She was a smiling face at every single visit. She maintained a unmatched level of optimism, while still staying realistic. I never felt rushed at appointments and she listened to me, answering every question and explaining each step of the process....She still made sure to detail all the options I had available, drawing pictures for me to get a more clear understanding. I was never pushed into any decisions.
The clinic [KY Fertility Inst] was able to work with my schedule and give me appointment times that worked well for me. The office is clean and organized, with refreshments in the waiting room. They were always friendly and were right on time with appointments typically....IVF was roughly $13,500 with $600 for anesthesia. This included monitoring appointments, retrieval, transfer, first blood beta, 1 year of storage for the embryos. Medications were about $5000.
I could not speak more highly of a doctor than Dr. Justice. She was a smiling face at every single visit. She maintained a unmatched level of optimism, while still staying realistic. I never felt rushed at appointments and she listened to me, answering every question and explaining each step of the process. I always knew she had my best interests in mind when making any decisions about my care. I came into the initial consult requesting IVF. She still made sure to detail all the options I had available, drawing pictures for me to get a more clear understanding. I was never pushed into any decisions. She has a way of making people feel like her most important patient, always asking about my day to day life while at visits (remembering things we discussed before) and personally calling with the blood beta hcg levels after transfer. I will definitely trust her with my future care.
Trust her expertise. You're in good hands.
Dr. Justice has fantastic bedside manner while making sure you're clear on everything that's going on. She always makes you feel like you're her most important patient, never seeming rushed or stressed.
Birth control for 19 days. Gonal-F 225 and Menopur 75 for 8 days (Cetrotide for 3 days) Triggered on Day 9 with Lupron for retrieval the morning of day 11. Cabergoline started on day of trigger. Egg retrieval and freeze-all cycle. Chose to do no testing on the embryos. Couple weeks on birth control before starting 2mg Estrace 3x a day orally. Lining was thin at ultrasound, so added 2mg vaginally. Lining developed a fluid pocket, which did not resolve after the next period. Hysteroscopy, polyp removal, d&c. New cycle with 2mg estrace 3x a day plus 1 vaginally. Tranfer about 3 weeks later.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic was able to work with my schedule and give me appointment times that worked well for me. The office is clean and organized, with refreshments in the waiting room. They were always friendly and were right on time with appointments typically.
She prefers to transfer 1 embryo. Fully educated us on the tradeoffs of transferring 2.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Justice] is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before...She gave me and 80% chance with IVF...my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
When you call to talk to someone on the phone [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] it’s hard to get an answer. But when you are at the office they are very nice!...All in all [the nurses are] nice, but when I called one time to tell them that my pregnancy test negative and wanted to go the IVF process. I started to ask questions and I was not impressed by how the nurse handle them. It made me a little upset.
She is nice and sweet. Very knowledgeable. From one cycle to the next though she would want to leave things the same that didn’t work the cycle before. I’m currently getting ready to start IVF. I’m excited yet scared that it might not work. In Dr Justice’s office I would have to pay for each IVF and if it doesn’t work you don’t get any money back. She gave me and 80% chance with IVF.
Write down all the questions that you think of, she will answer all your questions.
When you call to talk to someone on the phone it’s hard to get an answer. But when you are at the office they are very nice!
Well my lining would not get to where it needed to be before the IUI’s so we tried viagra vaginally and it helped. Now that I’m getting ready to start the IVF process, she is not getting me to take the viagra and I am confused.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol)
All in all nice, but when I called one time to tell them that my pregnancy test negative and wanted to go the IVF process. I started to ask questions and I was not impressed by how the nurse handle them. It made me a little upset.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are good at giving you the results, but you don’t get them explained until you’re in the office with the doctor. I google the results and get most of the answers but I would prefer to get it from the staff. They are very nice though.
The IUI’s was about 300 dollars a piece. I’m not sure how much I have spend on all the meds. The ultrasounds are 50 a piece. The blood draw varies. My initial blood test was around 100 but after that they are around 30. The IVF process the meds are around $1,000 and my insurance gave me $5,000 for the actual IVF so I owed $5,000. I filled out online to freeze my embryos but not sure how much that will be.
Not to that process yet
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are nice but if I ask a question and they are not 100% on the answer they need to ask the doctor and call me back.
Treated 2017 - 2018
We [Dr. Tiffany Justice and I] found a uterine polyp from those test and then moved on to IUI. First IUI beautiful follicle. Nice sperm count. IUI done and nothing. Same thing for the second but then we moved on to injectables. Several follicles and that were beautiful and still no positive. At this point we talked again and after that many IUI she believes there is some sort of issue with sperm not penetrating the egg and we met about IVF. We talked for a very long time and she explained everything to me thoroughly and never mentioned cost. That made me feel like she was not just worried about the money.
Honestly I know this may be cliche but I have nothing bad to say about this office [Kentucky Fertility Institute]. It's clean, professional and comfortable. There are always beverages if your thirsty or nauseas and the staff is amazing.... All of the nurses at the office are professional and make you feel as comfortable as possible. They know you by name as soon as you walk in and are not afraid to hug you or treat you just like family.
From the first day I walked in to KFI was treated like family. The time I spent with Dr. Justice she never once rushed me with questions. It was like sitting in a room with your best friend and just talking and giving advice. When my treatments did not work she didn't make me feel like I was hopeless and there was nothing more. She gave more options and acted like she was hurting just as much as I was when we didn't have answers. I was more scared of an IVF cycle not working to even try. But she gave me some hope to try.
Compassionate. She is very compassionate in one of the hardest times in your life and truly cares for her patients.
Dr Justice is an amazing doctor. She Really cares about her patients and is compassionate. I appreciate that she did not want to keep collecting my money for something that was not going to work.
My first appointment with Dr Justice was a consultation since I had 5 IUI cycles at s different office. She believed my IUI was a timing issue. The previous office I was in did not do treatments on the weekends. You almost felt like you were just another number there and not another person. So we started with femara and IUI but before my IUI she also ran a couple more test the previous office didn't do. We found a uterine polyp from those test and then moved on to IUI. First IUI beautiful follicle. Nice sperm count. IUI done and nothing. Same thing for the second but then we moved on to injectables. Several follicles and that were beautiful and still no positive. At this point we talked again and after that many IUI she believes there is some sort of issue with sperm not penetrating the egg and we met about IVF. We talked for a very long time and she explained everything to me thoroughly and never mentioned cost. That made me feel like she was not just worried about the money.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Honestly I know this may be cliche but I have nothing bad to say about this office. It's clean, professional and comfortable. There are always beverages if your thirsty or nauseas and the staff is amazing.
Not totally sure of cost l. IUI was about $300. My U/s was covered by insurance but I had to pay for meds
We have not started that process yet. My husband and I are still trying to figure out how we are going to pay for IVF
Treated 2017 - 2018
As soon as our first consultation with Tiffany [Justice] was over I felt so much confidence in her, relief in a sense, in our situation. She was very positive from the jump. My husband had to have micro TESE she explained all options should it go well or should it produce no sperm. I do remember thinking at one point, is she too optimistic? Should we not be as confident as she isn’t making us feel? Low and behold we are 12 weeks pregnant and just graduated from our fertility clinic
Dr. Tiffany and her team went above and beyond to make our cycle and stay at KFI as care-free and simple to us as possible.... I have no weaknesses to admit. It’s a one stop shop from consultation, sperm analysis, retrieval, lab, and transfer. Convenience was very important for my husband and I. Location is ideal not a lot of traffic around this clinic. It’s a clean, modern office with friendly front-office personnel to greet you each morning. The hours are flexible and the receptionist is usually very quick to return phone calls.
As soon as our first consultation with Tiffany was over I felt so much confidence in her, relief in a sense, in our situation. She was very positive from the jump. My husband had to have micro TESE she explained all options should it go well or should it produce no sperm. I do remember thinking at one point, is she too optimistic? Should we not be as confident as she isn’t making us feel? Low and behold we are 12 weeks pregnant and just graduated from our fertility clinic. We will without hesitation start seeing Tiffany for our second transfer when ready!
Go for it, I have no regrets or hesitation in referring to her. I know not everyone will be as fortunate as we were but, she and her team are there every step of the way good and bad.
From start to finish all of our questions were answered in a timely manner. My husband and I never felt like a burden. Dr. Tiffany and her team went above and beyond to make our cycle and stay at KFI as care-free and simple to us as possible.
Our treatment overall was average I would think? After my husband’s TESE and frozen sperm, I had a baseline scan. There Dr. Justice found a mass on my right ovary she then explained we would have to wait on results from an MRI, I had already started on birth control prescribed by her as well as low-dose levothroxine. My thyroid was a little hyper for the ideal conception-pregnancy standards, fine otherwise she explained. After the MRI was cleared we were straight sailing. Started on Gonal-F, cetrotide, trigger shot, egg retrieval. About a week, if I recall correctly, prior to transfer I started low-dose aspirin, estrogen 3x a day, progesterone in oil injections 1x a day, Crinone 2x a day and continued until 10 weeks of pregnancy.
I absolutely loved the nurse(s) at KFI. Carol in particular was there for me day or night, week night or weekend. She knows her stuff and I only hope she is there when we go back. She is organized and seems to keep things running smoothly around the office. I never felt I was a burden to her with the countless emails and phone calls.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
We applied for CapexMD. Their package was $13,500 which does not include medicine, anesthesia and frozen embryo storage after the first year. The medicine anesthesia together were roughly an additional $7000. Then my husband TESE surgery was through an urologist who works with kentucky’s Fertility Institute
Dr. Justice thoroughly explained to us the possible results of transferring multiple embryo’s. She explained we had the option to up her choice by 1 embryo but she felt very confident in only transferring 1 the first time. Her expertise did not disappoint.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed.... I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with.
Great/ knowledgeable physicians, understaffed or disorganized staff [Kentucky Fertility Institute]... She [Dr. Justice] is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed. Her assistants/ co-workers/ facility (some nurses, financial coordinator) are a bit different, I feel sometimes as just a number.... IUI - $500/ each+ meds + donor sperm IVF #1- $12500 + $4250 embryo genetic testing- (outside vendor) + meds, + donor sperm, anesthesia $525 (outside vendor) (Each transfer after 1 cost $4,000 (one more was needed) IVF# 2 - $13,500 (we had $5000 financial assistance) so cost us $8500, plus meds, plus donor sperm, anesthesia $625
Dr. Justice is an amazing physician. She is incredibly knowledgeable in her field and is always listing facts/data/statistics. I truly believe she has our best interest at heart. She is however, extremely busy and allows her IVF coordinator to order meds/ make decisions, which I don't always agree with. In my experience with Dr. Justice, she is one to go with the odds and treat a patient as protocol calls for, however, in my case things happened that typically wouldn't (I.E: later receptivity window - 7.5 days, miscarriage after genetic testing) - I wish she had prepped us and allowed us to decide if we wanted to test for things before we started (I.E.- receptivity window, miscarriage blood panel testing). We may have proceeded with treatment prior to this testing but would have liked to have been advised of what could be done so we could weigh the pros and cons.
Do research, ask lots of questions. Ask whether your physician is one who treats the visible problem (2 failed IVF's so now test for receptivity window) or allows you to discuss what could happen (most women have receptive window of day 6, but some may differ up to day 8), whether you wish to test for it (weigh options/discuss with doctor), then treat per your discussion. Keep track of your meds, what insurance covers, and who to contact in certain situations.
Dr. Justice has been with us through out this entire process. She has cried, been frustrated, and has never strung us along with incorrect data or her assumptions. She is always providing us stats and facts and is straight with us on how to proceed. Her assistants/ co-workers/ facility (some nurses, financial coordinator) are a bit different, I feel sometimes as just a number.
IUI 1- (8/20/16) / Letrozole 5mg, CD 3-7, OPK IUI 2- (9/14/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, OPK, prometrium IUI 3- (10/25/16) / Letrozole 5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger IUI 4- (12/15/16) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IUI 5- (1/25/17) / Letrozole 7.5 mg, CD 3-7, Ovidrel Trigger, prometrium IVF 1- (3/6/17) / Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily; STIM - Day 1-4: Gonal-F (300 units/daily) Menopur (75 units); Day 5-6 Gonal-F (375 units/daily) Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / day 7-8 Menopur (75 units)/ Cetrotide (0.25 mg) / Trigger shot day 9; retreival day 11, doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF #1/Transfer #1 - (4/10)17) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (5 days -evening between hrs 6-9), crinone twice daily (morning/ night) IVF #1/ Transfer #2 (6/16/17) - same protocol as prior FET IVF #2 - Days 1-6 estradiol 2mg/ 3 daily STIM: Day 1: Gonal F (225 units in evening), Menopur (75 units in evening) / day 2-5: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening) / Day 6-11: Gonal F (225 units in evening & morning), Menopur (75 units in evening), Cetrotide (syringe in evening), trigger shot day 9, retrieval day 11 - doxycycline starting day of trigger shot/ 100 mg twice daily for 5 days IVF#2 transfer (1 embryo) - Estrace (2 mg/ 3 daily), Aspirin (baby), Progesterone in oil (morning @ 9 AM sharp) for 7.5 (based on hours), crinone twice daily (morning/ night)
Carol Powers- IVF coordinator - she is sweet, extremely responsive (on off days via phone) HOWEVER, somewhat disorganized and has forgot to order important meds, called for wrong amounts of meds, and sometimes seems annoyed (I don't believe she is, more so overwhelmed) Stacey Nalley- no longer there, was my go to for EVERYTHING. She was amazing and extremely compassionate. Sasha Bjork- do not enjoy speaking with her, has little bedside manner, and is slow in getting things done or responding to emails/ phone calls
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Great/ knowledgeable physicians, understaffed or disorganized staff (EXCEPT for front desk coordinator Angie, I really don't know how she manages to keep up with everything when everyone else seems a bit disorganized/ overwhelmed and in house LabCorp employee, Cathy - she is another that is amazing and extremely helpful in other areas).
Dr. Justice has made it very clear that she will allow us to transfer 1 more than the recommended amount she suggests. She's always suggested 1.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
IVF#1 retrieval - IVF coordinator forgot to order Cetrotide Receptivity window RD #2 - IVF coordinator called for same treatment plan as Rd # 1, when another day of oil should have been added Miscarriage blood results - had to follow up with office regarding the last result (all but 1 had come back when we met with Dr. Justice to go over future plan)
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr justice has the most compassion for her patients. I trusted her 100% although we didnt receive the results we had hoped for, I know everyone did everything as possible to make it happen...no question or concern was too small. She explained the process and the possibilities with us completely...I have pcos, which does present certain issues, but with the use if femara we were able to try 3 rounds of iui. At the time my husband as well had sperm quality issues, and all agreed going forward IVF would be the best option. We proceeded with egg retrieval we had 10 eggs. 5 of which were mature enough to fertilize of the 5 1 went in to fertilize normally. So we had 1 to transfer. And we did , unfortunately for us it didn't implant
She [nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute] is so amazing. Always there to answers my questions and with the warmest laugh made it all comfortable. Took great care in showing my husband how to administer the injections...biggest issue was with insurance and billing. There were a few mishaps and misquotes that made it hard for us...I was scheduled to go in specific times of my cycle [during monitoring], and would always see my dr who would fully discuss what she was looking for, what it looked like, and what that meant
Dr justice is the most compassionate dr I have ever met. She was there for us 100%, no question or concern was too small. She explained the process and the possibilities with us completely. She is so gifted in her practice. I cannot imagine having gone thru this journey with any other dr.
Breath a little easier, because you are going to be in the best of hands with the gentlest of care
Dr justice has the most compassion for her patients. I trusted her 100% although we didnt receive the results we had hoped for, I know everyone did everything as possible to make it happen. She is so gifted in her practice. I cannot imagine having gone in this journey with anyone else
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carole powers)
She is so amazing. Always there to answers my questions and with the warmest laugh made it all comfortable. Took great care in showing my husband how to administer the injections
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Kfi started out amazing everyone was really warm and friendly. Over the years of treatment I have noticed some changes. We kinna got a crummy deal do an issue with our insurance, and I do understand it is a business, but a little more care would have been appreciated
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I was scheduled to go in specific times of my cycle, and would always see my dr who would fully discuss what she was looking for, what it looked like, and what that meant
Well. So our insurance was a bit confusing and may have been filled incorrectly at the beginning...in the end we had to pay roughly $4k more than we had been quoted or budgeted for. I understand everyone's hands were tied, but it did kinna stink
For me we were ever only going to transfer 1 due to my age, but we only had 1 to transfer so it wasnt an issue
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Honestly out biggest issue was with insurance and billing. There were a few mishaps and misquotes that made it hard for us, but I loved our drs so much we were willing to just suck it up. what can you do
Louisville
I have PCOS and I am also overweight. I have a thyroid concern as well. Dr. Justice had me do 3-5 days of letrizole and then 3-4 days of Gonale (fsh injections). After that I did a trigger shot and then an IUI. Before my first cycle with her she had me complete an HSG. She was able to see that my right tube was blocked. I had a previous surgery to try to unblock that tube. She didn't think the surgery would be a success a second time so we didn't waste time on it. I have only been with her for two cycles. The first was unsuccessful, but the second one was a success. While this one ended in a miscarriage, the positive part is that we are able to get pregnant. She is now running a bunch of blood tests to attempt to figure out why I lost this lost recent one and what we might need to do moving forward to attempt to keep the pregnancy.
The clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very well organized, the furniture it comfortable. They have a fridge up front full of drinks and a Keurig for coffee. I rarely have to wait very long in the waiting room. This place is basically a one stop shop. They do most of their procedures there in the office (including HSG, IUI, D&C) which is helpful because you really get to know and trust the staff and it's more personal. Also you don't have to worry about paying those big hospital prices just to use their facility because they have all of their own equipment. There are honestly too many strengths to name them all. The only weakness of this clinic is that they are so busy they never answer the phone during the day. You have to leave a message and wait for then to call you back. On a positive side, I have never waited longer than an hour or so for a call back.
Dr. Justice is very informative, but in a sensitive way. We went to her for a second opinion after i had a horrible miscarriage. My previous doctor was giving up hope on us and was ready to say that we just needed to do IVF. We went to Dr. Justice to see if that was the case and she was so positive that it really helped me get passed the previous miscarriage and begin to hope again. While we didn't get pregnant on our first try, we did get pregnant on our second. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, but we haven't given up hope and that is all due to the positivity of dr. Justice. Without her, I would have given up by now.
Unfortunately, she is leaving KFI soon and won't be practicing for a year due to a none compete clause. Once she comes back, find out where she is and go to her! You won't regret it.
No matter how busy this office was, if I had a concern somebody would always call me back that day and answers my questions. I am currently having a miscarriage and they have taken care of me, even calling me at night to check in on how I am feeling.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candi (nurse) Tara (nurse practitioner) Kathy (lab tech))
Everyone is very informative and helpful. I am a huge baby as it pertains to pain and I am also very emotional with all of the hormones and disappointment of not having been able to carry a baby to term yet. They are so caring. I couldn't ask for a better team.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very well organized, the furniture it comfortable. They have a fridge up front full of drinks and a Keurig for coffee. I rarely have to wait very long in the waiting room. This place is basically a one stop shop. They do most of their procedures there in the office (including HSG, IUI, D&C) which is helpful because you really get to know and trust the staff and it's more personal. Also you don't have to worry about paying those big hospital prices just to use their facility because they have all of their own equipment. There are honestly too many strengths to name them all. The only weakness of this clinic is that they are so busy they never answer the phone during the day. You have to leave a message and wait for then to call you back. On a positive side, I have never waited longer than an hour or so for a call back.
Like with any fertility process in KY, hardly any if it is covered by insurance so we pay out of pocket for a lot of things. They do their best to see you money where they can. The biggest cost saver is the fact that they have their own facility and can do most procedures in house.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I feel as though I’m working with a friend when I’m seeing Dr. Justice. She is friendly, kind and compassionate. It is obvious that she genuinely wants to help us reach our goal of having children. I typically am nervous seeing doctors but I don’t think twice about going to see Dr. Justice.... Dr Justice takes a personal interest in her patients. She phones with test results on weekends, takes time to answer any and all questions, and is very thorough in her care.
Everyone at the clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.... We began with initial diagnostic test to determine my issues. After x-rays, ultrasounds and an MRI, it was found that I have a slightly bicornuate uterus. We proceeded with IUI treatment. The first one resulted in a miscarriage at approximately 6 weeks. The following 2 were unsuccessful and I’m waiting to see if the last one worked.
Make the appointment! She’s wonderful.
Everyone at the clinic is very kind and friendly. They go out of their way to answer questions and make their patients comfortable, physically and emotionally.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is growing, which shows me things are being done right. It is well run and well managed with caring staff members. It’s a nice space. They work hard to accommodate my time and schedule as it is nearly an hour drive for me to get there.
We have infertility insurance so our costs have been less than what some might pay. After insurance we pay approx $50 for ultrasounds and approx $65 for IUI.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor...She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She [Dr. Tiffany Justice] was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer...Carol [nurse] is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. She was so Loving and kind. It was one of the worst times of my life and she was able to give me some comfort. Even though I have not done my transfer the care I’ve gotten so far has been exceptional. She is an amazing person and a brilliant doctor.
Just be open and honest with her. You won’t find a better doctor
Dr. Tiffany Justice was amazing. She explained every single step. When I questioned my choices she allowed me to deal with my grief. Then continued care without hesitation.
I had ovarian cancer. She was able to stimulate and remove my whole ovary then extract the eggs from my ovary. Embryologist then made the embryos. We got 3 embryos and we are starting the process for frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers RN)
Carol is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and well put together. She is updated on all of my medications. I couldn’t have imagined going through this with any other nurse. She is one of a kind.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are very well put together. This is not just a job to Dr. Hunter or Dr. Justice. They will work endlessly for you. I am so grateful for them. Communication was a small problem the beginning. I do take responsibility for that as I was hesitant about starting treatment. I really cannot say enough positive things about this group.
Louisville
Dr Justice is leaving KFI, but she still took the time to see me and get me started with the practice. The other doctor didn’t have availibity until November, and she didn’t want me to have to wait that long...She was very down to earth, and thoroughly explained everything in terms that I could understand. She answered any questions that I had, and said that she was excited for what we were trying. I wish that she wasn’t leaving, so I could continue treatment with her if this IUI doesn’t work.
The ultrasounds were $175 per visit, and the IUI was $500 [at Kentucky Fertility Institute]...I had the same nurse for all 3 visits, and she was awesome!...So far I have nothing negative to say about this clinic. It is very clean, and everyone is friendly...Dr Justice is leaving KFI, but she still took the time to see me and get me started with the practice. The other doctor didn’t have availibity until November, and she didn’t want me to have to wait that long.
That she will explain things in terms that you can understand, to me that is huge!
On cycle day 3 I had an ultrasound to see how many follicles I had, and started letrozole that evening. On cycle day 7-9 I did FSH injections. On cycle day 10 I had another ultrasound, and had 3 good follicles. I also did the trigger injection on cycle day 10. On cycle day 12 I had my iui, I will test on October 6th to see if it took.
I had the same nurse for all 3 visits, and she was awesome!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
So far I have nothing negative to say about this clinic. It is very clean, and everyone is friendly. Dr Justice took a different approach to my cycle from day 1, and hopefully soon I can say that it worked!
The ultrasounds were $175 per visit, and the IUI was $500.

Treated 2017 - 2018
I’ve been working with her [Dr. Justice] off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat...She is very warm & caring. She is great at answering questions and explains things very well....With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse.
I love everything about the clinic[Kentucky fertility institute] . Front desk is always polite & sweet. Also informative. Lab tech is also nice and seems organized. Clinic is clean and inviting. I always feel welcome there. Chairs in waiting room are comfy. Exam rooms are roomy. Every exam room has up to date computer screens and nice & clean equipment...The very first visit my payment options were discussed so I knew up front what my options were going to be.
I’ve been working with her off & on for over a year and she’s been great every step of the way. She’s been open & honest. I know she cares about me as a patient. That’s important. She’s always positive and upbeat.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions. She’s so good at explaining things to where the common person can understand it. She’s patient and caring.
With dr justice we’ve done a few rounds of femara with timed intercourse. We’ve done a round of femara with trigger shot and timed intercourse. We are currently doing a cycle of femara and GONAL f & trigger shot. So far all my cycles have been unsuccessful but I’m hoping this is our month.
Stacy and Candi are so good. They listen and definitely seem to care.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love everything about the clinic. Front desk is always polite & sweet. Also informative. Lab tech is also nice and seems organized. Clinic is clean and inviting. I always feel welcome there. Chairs in waiting room are comfy. Exam rooms are roomy. Every exam room has up to date computer screens and nice & clean equipment

Treated 2016 - 2018
We have done 5 IUIs [with Dr. Tiffany Justice]...She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go...very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
Sometimes have to wait awhile [at Kentucky Fertility Institute], but it's worth it. One doctor is on call at all times, so if you need to call on a weekend or holiday, you can get scheduled. It is sometimes difficult to get through on the phone, but the customer service is always outstanding...[the nurses are] Very friendly and knowledgeable...A single round of IUI ran about $1100, not including meds. Semen analysis was about $150 each time
She allowed us to (within reason) do what we could afford and at a pace we could manage. She did a great job of explaining risks and odds for pregnancy. Even when another doctor told us to move on to IVF, she let us try 2 more cycles of IUI, because we couldn't do IVF.
Ask for written instructions. She usually provides them
Dr. Justice was very understanding, flexible, and listened to us when we had concerns or wanted to try a different approach.
We have done 5 IUIs. I used Letrazole for 2 cycles but had to switch to Clomid after that because of migraines. She adjusted my dosages as needed to try and get better results and added injections the last attempt. Unfortunately, our male factor issues were all over the place, so all but 1 IUI had low concentration. No success yet, but Dr. Justice said we will adjust our plan next time we go.
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Sometimes have to wait awhile, but it's worth it. One doctor is on call at all times, so if you need to call on a weekend or holiday, you can get scheduled. It is sometimes difficult to get through on the phone, but the customer service is always outstanding.

Treated 2014 - 2018
Dr. Justice always remembered everything that was going on with us, both medical and other. She would call and talk directly with us on the phone at the beginning of treatment.... She is extremely kind and caring. When my husband's sperm count wasn't high enough for the IUI, she had him wait a couple hours and repeat the collection hoping it would be higher so we could complete the IUI. She always ends the appointments with hugs and says, you know I care.
I truly believe the doctors want to help each family that walks through the doors of their clinic. We followed Dr. Justice to this Clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] because for her kindness and compassion she gave us during our former loss and dnc. Prices were raised greatly without warning. One IUI to the next doubled in price, but we didn't know until it was time to pay.... [Nursing Staff] did their jobs, nothing special, but nothing bad either
Don't give up hope. But, also know the facts and do your research.
lots of ultrasounds, pills, shots, ovulation predictor kits, more pills
did their jobs, nothing special, but nothing bad either
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I truly believe the doctors want to help each family that walks through the doors of their clinic. We followed Dr. Justice to this Clinic because for her kindness and compassion she gave us during our former loss and dnc. Prices were raised greatly without warning. One IUI to the next doubled in price, but we didn't know until it was time to pay.
prices doubled within my treatment time
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Justice has wonderful bedside manner, always listening first and taking a genuine interest in what is going on in our lives and where we are at emotionally and physically...excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
We could not be happier with KFI. The office is beautiful, clean, as cheerful as possible, and is NEVER too busy. That means a lot to us, to feel like we are not being shuffled through as quickly as possible...[nurses are] Prompt and thorough...One cycle the office forgot to call in a prescription for Ovidrel...Dr. Justice excels in her no-stress approach to trying to conceive. She is honest, positive (but remains realistic), and we feel like we can trust her. I can compare our experience with a previous doctor who I felt like did not have enough time for us, every time we went in. Dr. Justice makes time for us no matter what and makes us feel like we are her only patients.
She is hopeful and positive, so if you have further questions, don't shy away from probing her for more information.
Prompt and thorough.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Out of pocket: semen analysis and our very first visit. Insurance has covered the rest so far.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
One cycle the office forgot to call in a prescription for Ovidrel - however, I also had the capacity of requesting a new prescription.
Louisville
Great doctor. Very informative, patient, kind, warm & upfront. Took the time to review my history, understand it, and make sure she understood my situation. Would still be working with her had she not left the practice. ... I was trying to get pregnant through IUI, with the assistance of injections. Each time my body produces multiple follicles, but none resulted in a pregnancy.
I spoke with the financial counselor, & she conveyed vague prices to me, but said everything needed to be paid up front. Did not explain the difference in prices when paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance. ... I did not have the opportunity to really take advantage of what this clinic has to offer, as I was only attempting using IUI. I’ve heard good things though.
Do your research, know what you can afford.
I felt like dr. Justice (& the staff) were actually rooting for me.
Very communicative, returned all my phone calls, answered all my questions, very patient with me.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Things were a little tricky. I spoke with the financial counselor, & she conveyed vague prices to me, but said everything needed to be paid up front. Did not explain the difference in prices when paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance.
She laid out my options before any embryos were created, so I wouldn’t have to make a ‘game day’ decision.
Louisville
First cycle [with Dr. Tiffany Justice] we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone. Second cycle we eis the same but added ovidrel (trigger shot). Third cycle, increased mg of letrozole, vaginal progesterone, ovidrel, and IUI. Forth cycle, same as third, waiting for results...is very genuine and wants to hear your concerns...is straight forward about her treatment plans. She gives you options and takes your concerns into account when creating the plan that is specific to your situation. She is kind and makes you feel comfortable time you see her.
Stay on top of your charges [at Kentucky Fertility Institute]. The billing office coded one of my injections incorrectly and I’ve been working with the staff to correct it. Everyone has been extremely nice, they agree it was coded wrong, it’s just taking a while to fix in their system...The nurse practitioner performed one of my ultrasounds and my first IUI. She was kind, informative and cared for my concerns...First cycle [with Dr. Tiffany Justice] we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone.
Dr. Justice is straight forward about her treatment plans. She gives you options and takes your concerns into account when creating the plan that is specific to your situation. She is kind and makes you feel comfortable time you see her.
Keep an open mind. Ask questions. List your concerns.
Dr. Justice is very genuine and wants to hear your concerns.
First cycle we used letrezole and followed with vaginal progesterone. Second cycle we eis the same but added ovidrel (trigger shot). Third cycle, increased mg of letrozole, vaginal progesterone, ovidrel, and IUI. Forth cycle, same as third, waiting for results.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Stay on top of your charges. The billing office coded one of my injections incorrectly and I’ve been working with the staff to correct it. Everyone has been extremely nice, they agree it was coded wrong, it’s just taking a while to fix in their system.
All insurances cover differently, but for me: Ultrasound: $175 Trigger shot: $107 Other medications: approx $10-20 IUI: $500 Semen deposit: $150
Louisville
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She [Dr. Justice] doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories... Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures... we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Gets back to patients in a timely manner and office is very clean. Knows most patients my their name before they can even say theirs. Usually the nurses answer calls right away or gets back to you in no less than an hr... Very personal and gets to know the patients... She [Dr. Justice] doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her
Very knowledgeable and have full trust in her. She doesn’t stop trying for me and has gone above and beyond. Explains all procedures and diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her and it also helps that she used to work in a hospital and as a nurse we can relate and shair stories
Very personal and calls and checks up on me after procedures
I have been pregnant 3 times but have had miscarriages but we have found out that I have a blood clotting disorder and endometriosis.
Very personal and gets to know the patients
Ivf 13000+
Treated 2017 - 2018
We loved her [Dr. Tiffany Justice] she was blunt but also caring. She answered all our questions. Told us the good and bad even if it’s something we didn’t know or think about she covered it. If I had a worry or question at all I can easily get a hold of her... Right now we’re obciously still in the early stages. She switched me to a low form of a birth control pill because I was on the shot. Our plan next would be to do shots and medicine to do egg retrieval.
The clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is a very nice environment and staff. Makes you feel very welcome. You actually feel like a person and not a number. And everyone in there knows what your going through. My only thing is the money. It’s super high and the credit card or plan they offer has a ridiculously high interest rate.... The nursing staff here is great. They are very sweet and helpful. Always ready to answer all your questions in a timely manner.
Again we loved her she was blunt but also caring. She answered all our questions. Told us the good and bad even if it’s something we didn’t know or think about she covered it. If I had a worry or question at all I can easily get a hold of her.
Ask all the questions you can. She will be blunt and tell you all the risks and if something you planned on doing you may not be able to. But at least she’s honest.
My husband really liked her said he likes when doctors get straight to the point and don’t sugar coat anything. We’ve looked at other clinics that may be cheaper but he says no. He likes her and doesn’t want anyone else helping us to have a baby.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is a very nice environment and staff. Makes you feel very welcome. You actually feel like a person and not a number. And everyone in there knows what your going through. My only thing is the money. It’s super high and the credit card or plan they offer has a ridiculously high interest rate.
I believe the cost we were looking at for everything was closer to $35,000-$40,000