Good

Sioux Falls
1500 W 22nd Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105

2020, Unsuccessful
Doctor VonWald tries to treat you the best as she can, but the emotional component of frustration is there, it doesn't matter what. She is very objective but lack a little when laying out the IVF protocol and explanation of timeline...She was not able to perform egg retrieval (even when I asked specifically for her...Most of my questions were answered by designated nurse for my case
Front desk staff [of Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] was very approachable and helped a lot on the phone, or during in-person consultation. Clinic has specialty personnel to deal with insurance and mail in medication - make sure you order ahead the medication due to unforeseen events. On Saturdays, there is no staff in the office, and you are going to be directed to the lab to go to your consultation. Hours of operations 8-12, and 1-5.
How was your experience with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
I asked for initial consultation specifically with her, and I thought I was very clear on that request, even during other consultation. It was until almost the last minute (Tuesday prior to egg retrieval on Monday) that she said due to her schedule, she won't be able to perform the egg retrieval, and another doctor will do it. I explained my reasons for choosing her as my doctor, and I listened to her side as well. I was very upset with the change (nothing during IVF process is controllable and I thought I could control at least who will be my doctor - I was wrong).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Ask ask, and ask everything you want to know and the whys. Have a list prior to your consultation and read it to her. Make sure you understand the timeline between first medication and egg retrieval (that is long with her - 35 to 45 days depending on medications and protocol). Ask the geneticist more info about embryo grading (yes you can have it at the freeze step), sperm quality at the time of fertilization, and other info to make your further decisions easy. The nurses are you allies - they are there for you - but expect be seen by multiple nurses (depends on the schedule and their rotation). Ask for your levels at D3 cycle (FSH, AMH, Estradiol) as baseline for your records. Try to not get upset (very hard step) with those changes, and always advocate for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor VonWald tries to treat you the best as she can, but the emotional component of frustration is there, it doesn't matter what. She is very objective but lack a little when laying out the IVF protocol and explanation of timeline. Time is very important to me, since advanced maternal age associated to PCOS was the factors contributing to no pregnancy. My first consult was 2 months after contacting the clinic. 1st IVF stim 3 months after consultation, and egg retrieval 4 months after initial consultation. She was not able to perform egg retrieval (even when I asked specifically for her, not her peers). Most of my questions were answered by designated nurse for my case, but it changed as well (rotation of staff?).
Describe the protocols Tiffany Von Wald used in your cycles at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Besides advanced maternal age, I am a PCOS patient. 1st IVF stim: Birth control pill D3 cycle to D26 Lupron 10IU in the morning D22 to D32 Lupron 5IU in the morning D33 to D40 Gonal-F 150IU (one in the morning, one at night) D33 and D34 Menopur 2 vials in the morning D35 to D40 Gonal-F 150IU at night D35 to D40 10000IU hCG at night 19:45 D40 10000IU hCG booster at morning D41 (my levels were not there, less than 100) Egg retrieval 07:45 D42
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kati)
Kati was awesome and gave me all support needed and answered my questions by email/message
Describe your experience with Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Front desk staff was very approachable and helped a lot on the phone, or during in-person consultation. Clinic has specialty personnel to deal with insurance and mail in medication - make sure you order ahead the medication due to unforeseen events. On Saturdays, there is no staff in the office, and you are going to be directed to the lab to go to your consultation. Hours of operations 8-12, and 1-5.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
16171 for treatment, freeze all, without PGT-A or PGT-M testing or medication. 6000 in medication (depends on protocol) 375 to ship PGT-A samples to genetic lab
Describe Tiffany Von Wald's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Did not have the embryo transfer yet, embryos are going under PGT-M
Tiffany Von Wald
Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine
Sioux Falls

2020, Consult
We have met with her [Dr. Tiffany Von Wald]once before as she did our IUI procedure and then had a consult with her for our 2nd try with fertility doctoring. Right away I felt she was ready to get down to business as I had already tried the meds and other procedures. She was willing to listen to our plan of action and agreed with our decision. She is very compassionate and determined to help us achieve pregnancy...
[Sanford Reproductive Medicine has] Friendly front desk staff who keeps our information private, ultrasound techs are professional and answers questions about findings , lab is quick to get me in and out. Overall a very nice place to help us achieve a pregnancy. Clean and well set up...IUI was around $700 Visits are $150-$200..
How was your experience with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
We have met with her once before as she did our IUI procedure and then had a consult with her for our 2nd try with fertility doctoring. Right away I felt she was ready to get down to business as I had already tried the meds and other procedures. She was willing to listen to our plan of action and agreed with our decision. She is very compassionate and determined to help us achieve pregnancy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
This was our 2nd time giving Sanford a try as we took a break and went to another facility and came back being treated as a human with focusing on me and my infertility issues.
Describe the protocols Tiffany Von Wald used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I went back on Myo-inositol and cinnamon as well as metformin. She gave suggestions for vitamins for my husband to try as well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Very sweet and friendly nursing staff. Always smiling and ready to listen. They are fast in responding to questions.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
IUI was around $700 Visits are $150-$200