Nurse available by email
612 Medical Care Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
5245 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33617
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Timothy Yeko to a friend?

4.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend The Reproductive Medicine Group to a friend?
Poor Egg Quality, Other
[Dr. Yeko] did diagnostics treatment to see how many egg follicles I had, if there were any blocks in my Fallopian tubes. He knows my age is mid 40’s but initially recommended using my own eggs because I had the potential for 18 egg retrieval... almost double what normal 45 year olds would have. He went through stats and felt we had a potential of one normal PGS embryo if he was able to retrieve a full 18 eggs. But he was very realistic with us that It was a long shot and was up front on the cost. He also shared the very increased pojected success rate if we used donor eggs. In the end, we opted for donor eggs. It took a year to get matched
Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is a proven leader in the industry and it shows. He makes sure you have total understanding before ending an appointment. I never leave his office with any lingering questions. I can also say when I did have a miscarriage he was so wonderful and offered me tools/support I needed during this difficult time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions. If you do not understand something, let him know. Let him know your ideal outcome, but also let him know what other options you would consider. Let him know your budget up front.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko was up front, listened to our ideal wishes and did a great job of being realistic, using data to support all options available to us with projected success rates and risk of costs. He did not push us one way or the other. He has the right balance of being positive while still keeping our emotions in check and letting us know of all possible outcomes. I like that he respects us enough to be honest. I feel he truly cares about our journey and success in this process.
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Hey did diagnostics treatment to see how many egg follicles I had, if there were any blocks in my Fallopian tubes. He knows my age is mid 40’s but initially recommended using my own eggs because I had the potential for 18 egg retrieval... almost double what normal 45 year olds would have. He went through stats and felt we had a potential of one normal PGS embryo if he was able to retrieve a full 18 eggs. But he was very realistic with us that It was a long shot and was up front on the cost. He also shared the very increased pojected success rate if we used donor eggs. In the end, we opted for donor eggs. It took a year to get matched, and my donor just started her birth control pills last week and I should be transferring mid may. (Fingers crossed)
Very friendly, professional and showed they cared. From a simple blood draw to when I miscarried, they showed compassion in everything they did.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest weakness was The donor egg process. Trying to get call backs during the donor matching process is my only frustration. They never picked up the phone when I called and sometimes would be 2 -3 days before they returned a call. It toon over a year to get matched with a donor. I wished they were affiliated with egg banks to increase options for patients unable to use their own eggs. They also were the most disorganized part of the process... not knowing what I had or had not completed. (High risk obgyn appointment, counseling, etc.)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Still in process, but spent $14500 for donor process (just started) and this will be a shared donor. If I got all eggs would have been $8k more. PGS is expected to run $3k, transfer $4k and meds of $600 - $800.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
He is very transparent and vocal about single embryo transfer. He showed how transfering 2 or more only increases success of pregnancy minimally while increasing chances of complications if multiples substantially. He also said with my advanced age he would not feel comfortable recommending transferring anything but one. He presented this with a lot of facts and statistics to back up his concerns and truly seems to have my best interest at heart. He is more concerned with my safety than the success rate of his facility. I love that.
Brandon

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Yeko was pleasant. Being overweight, you are sometimes worried when you see a new physician. He did not address is make us feel unsafe uncomfortable at all. We did feel he was matter of fact. He ordered some tests, some of those didn't give conclusive answer. I feel way better those should have been ordered again. He did not address my husband's low sperm count with suggestions to see a urologist or offers to put on clomid or anything. He gave us a potential treatment course with his recommendations and the odds get thought each treatment held for us.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Trust your gut, be your advocate. It's ok to question any doctor.
Dr. Yeko was a nice enough doctor. I don't feel like I truly understood or got a definitive answer for a clear diagnosis. I feel like some additional testing/resting should have been ordered. I feel like he didn't address my husband's sperm issues at all. I feel like there were some gaps which lead us to take a long break before making any additional attempts to grow our family. I did find all the staff very friendly. It was a clean office.
We went through two iui cycles that were not successful. We are taking a break to decide if we want to pursue additional treatment.
The nursing staff was great, except the one that did my last iui. I might have been sensitive, but it really hurt physically and emotionally. The sperm washing was very low,and she offered very little encouragement or hope. The procedure that time was painful.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Reproductive Medicine Group has a good reputation. There facilities are clean. They were mostly punctual for accommodating appointments. No place is perfect. Sometimes hard to get through on the phone.
Insurance covered diagnostic testing, but no coverage for infertility. Prices will vary per person based on number of ultrasounds needed, etc. A complete iui cycle including meds, ultrasounds, and procedure cost us @$850. We have not done ivf yet, but we were told to expect that to be between $15,000-$20,000.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
On the occasions I met with Dr Yeko, he was very personable and talked to me, not at me. He took time to talk to me and did not hurry our meetings... I liked his manner and way of explaining everything...He decided to have me try femara since I had six IUIs with Clomid without a viable pregnancy. We tried three cycles with femara and HcG injection for ovulation with no success.After the third fruitless cycle, I met with him again and he (kindly) told me I was "normal, but unlucky."
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko seems very knowledgeable and answered my questions. He gives an overwhelming amount of information, but he takes notes and draws diagrams for me to take home so I can process everything. I have only met with him twice-my initial consult and a follow up after my first IUIs with his group did not yield a positive pregnancy test. I liked his manner and way of explaining everything, though I learned to bring my best friend and my mother to my follow up after attending my initial consult alone. It was really helpful to have some extra sets of ears and someone else to ask the questions I didn't think of. I have been told that patients under the care of other doctors at this practice are seen, at least briefly, by her doctor each and every time she visits. I don't know that having Dr Yeko "pop" in for every ultrasound and be the one who performed my IUIs would have increased my chance of success, but I think it is good to know in case that helps someone else choose their doctor.
Bring a companion to your consults because he is a fountain of information and it's a lot to process. As I mentioned earlier, I have only seen him for an initial and follow up consult. I have not seen him during my ultrasounds and he has not performed any of my five IUIs with his group.
On the occasions I met with Dr Yeko, he was very personable and talked to me, not at me. He took time to talk to me and did not hurry our meetings. The staff at RMG are kind and know me If they see me outside the office building. They are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of each visit being a sign that the treatment didn't work. I feel like they are part of my support network in this endeavor, not just my medical team.
Prior to becoming his patient, I had an HSG, laparoscopic tubal study, saline sonogram, and mutilple blood panels that all came back within norms for my age. Under my previous fertility doctor I had six IUIs using Clomid and HcG injection to stimulate ovulation. I had two pregnancies and three miscarriages (twins). After my fifth and sixth IUIs yielded no positive pregnancy tests, I decided that maybe I should try a new doctor, so I switched to Dr Yeko based on a friend's very strong recommendation. After my consult, Dr Yeko ordered a fresh blood panel and genetic testing which also came back within norms for my age. He decided to have me try femara since I had six IUIs with Clomid without a viable pregnancy. We tried three cycles with femara and HcG injection for ovulation with no success. After the third fruitless cycle, I met with him again and he (kindly) told me I was "normal, but unlucky." Some people might dislike that assessment, but I appreciated the honesty and not being given a bunch of nonsense excuses. Plus, I'd rather be "normal" than have a conditon that reduces my chances of conception. He went over IVF with me again but also told me he did not feel that it was unreasonable to continue "at least a few more times" with IUI if I wasn't ready to consider IVF yet as they had been unable to find any impediment to me getting pregnant that way. I have had IUIs four and five under Dr Yeko's care without a positive pregnancy test. I hope to have my sixth at this practice next month. If it does not work, I will have another follow up with Dr Yeko to discuss my options.
As I mentioned earlier, they are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of going through fertility treatments. I've only had one encounter that I felt the need to discuss with managing staff. The nurse did no harm, I just think she was a bit thoughtless and inexperienced and needed some more practice and guidance. Otherwise, the staff has been pleasant and supportive. They give the impression of being invested in my success.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been to their North Tampa and South Tampa sites and found both clean, pleasant, and organized. The south Tampa office building is a rather drab, old building, but their office suites are comfortable and updated. They are easy to find and parking is not a problem. I do not think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for my appointment. I mistook my appointment time once and was late and not only did they take me, but I did not wait more than a few minutes after I arrived.
Not applicable

How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is a good communicator-he provided an overwhelming amount of information, but he made notes and diagrams for me to take home to give me chance to process everything. My two consults with him have not seemed hurried and he gave me a chance to ask questions. I have not encountered him at my ultrasound appointments or by five IUIs. I have been told that at least some patients with another doctor at this practice were seen, even briefly, by her doctor every visit, whether it was an ultrasound or the IUI. I do not know whether or not I would be more successful if Dr Yeko "popped in" for every ultrasound and performed all my IUIs, but it might help a new patient when choosing a doctor.
Bring a friend to your consults-I did that after going to my initial consult and I was so overwhelmed by all the information. I brought my best friend and my mom to the second consult and it was helpful to have extra ears and them to ask questions I did not think of.
Dr Yeko talked to me, not at me. He took time for our consults; I did not feel like they were rushed.
Prior to switching to Dr Yeko, I had a HSG, multiple blood panels, saline sonogram and a laproscopic tube study; all results were within norms for my age. I had six IUI cycles with clomid and HcG injections to stimulate ovulation with two pregnancies and three miscarriages (twins). After the sixth IUI without a viable pregnancy, I decided that a new doctor might be the change I needed. I switched to Dr Yeko. He reviewed my treatment course to that point, explained IVF as an option, and ordered an additional blood panel, karyotyping for genetic problems, and prescribed femara instead of clomid. Those tests were also normal. I had three IUIs with this course without a positive preganacy test. I had a follow up consult with him at this point where he reviewed IVF but also stated that based on all the information we had, I was "normal, but unlucky." Some women might not like that assessment, but I appreciated the candor and knowing that there wasn't a medical impediment to me successfully conceiving. Based on me being "normal," he told me it would not be unreasonable to continue with IUI "at least a few more times" if I was not ready to advance to IVF. I elected to continue with IUI and he ordered an increase to my femara and a therapeutic HSG to make sure my tubes were patent for my next attempts. I have had another two IUIs without a positive test and plan to have my sixth IUI under Dr Yeko's care (12th overall) next month.
The staff is kind and show empathy toward me-they seem to understand the difficulty of going through infertility. They recognize that each visit means that I have suffered another failure. I feel like they are part of my support system during this struggle, not just my healthcare team.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have been to the South and North Tampa offices and both are pleasant, clean, organized, and parking is ample. The South Tampa office is housed in an old, drab medical building next to Memorial Hospital, but their office suites are updated and comfortable. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, even when I once mistook my appointment time and arrived late.
Consults cost me $60 (specialist copay). Each ultrasound is $155, each IUI is $200, my mail order HcG injection is $100, and a pharmacy discount card gets me my femara for $12 at WalMArt. I order my specimens from Xytex. They cost just over $1000 each, including shipping and taxes. None is covered by insurance. My insurance did cover my bloodwork and therapuetic HSG.
not applicable
Tampa

During our consultation, he [Dr Timothy Yeko] provided statistics and probabilities for success for our given IF situation. I appreciate this approach, as I like data. But he was compassionate as well. I didn't feel like a number. He was dead on for my prescribed treatment, because not once did the nurses have to adjust my protocol.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko is clearly very knowledgeable in the area of RE and infertility. He was kind to my husband and to me, and never seemed to rush us through our consultation appointments. During our consultation, he provided statistics and probabilities for success for our given IF situation. I appreciate this approach, as I like data. But he was compassionate as well. I didn't feel like a number. He was dead on for my prescribed treatment, because not once did the nurses have to adjust my protocol. Everything went exactly as planned, to the date. He was not the doctor who actually performed the retrieval or transfer though. The transfer did result in a pregnancy and live birth and I received a kind note from Dr. Yeko congratulating us. I recently saw him again to prepare for FET. I did take him a minute to remember us, but once he reviewed my file, he seemed to remember.
He is not there to make the decision for you. He will present you your options, he will give you the data you need to make the decision on your best course of actions. But ultimately the decision is yours to make.
I felt as though Dr. Yeko was very thorough in his initial meeting with my husband and me. He walked us through all of the possibilities, our different options, numbers and percentages. I am very numbers and statistics driven, so I appreciated this approach. He did not force us into one decision over another (IUI vs IVF) but instead talked through the pros and cons of each, and the probability of success for us, given our situation. He spent as much time as we needed, and answered all of our questions and concerns relating to IVF. He did refer us to his staff when we had specific questions relating to my protocol (once it was assigned). We recently met with him again to talk about frozen transfer for baby 2, and he was again, very thorough. He anticipated questions I would have, before I even had a chance to ask them.
I stimmed with ganirelix and follistem, and triggered with lupron. They retrieved 19 eggs, 18 fertilized via ICSI, and 10 made it to day 5. I transferred 1 and frozen the remaining 9.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
The staff at the Brandon office was amazing. Amy was the best. She was the US technician and the main person I communicated with for all of my checks. She remembered us when we came back for FET consultation. She's patient and thorough, and can answer questions as good, if not better than the doctors!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable in the Brandon office. They become like family, as you see them so often! They truly seem invested in a positive outcome and cheer you along the way.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
monitoring appts were first thing in the morning (7:15am). You were seen in the order you showed up, so I learned to get there a little before then. I never waited more than 20 mins.
For Fresh IVF cycle with ICSI it cost about $11,000. Meds were approx $2400. For Frozen transfer, cost is about $4000, meds were appox $400
Brandon

Dr. Yeko explained my condition, my odds of getting pregnant, and all of my options in a very clear manner. I was very educated and informed about fertility treatments beforehand, so I didn't want anyone to sugarcoat things for me. I needed him to give it to me straight and he did that. But he was also VERY optimistic and gave me even more hope than what I had...I felt I could trust him because he was not pushing me to do the most expensive thing...
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
While I ended up getting pregnant on a natural cycle while taking a break from IUI, I was SO GRATEFUL to Dr. Yeko. After 5 failed IUIs and one IUI that resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he was diligent in determining why I only had one success and had a plan moving forward that did NOT require IVF though he answered all of my IVF questions as I was the one getting impatient. I felt I could trust him because he was not pushing me to do the most expensive thing. He remained very realistic and optimistic which was what I needed. It is worth mentioning that I have a friend who saw Dr. Yeko and she had really bad egg quality with the only solution being egg donation (she also got 2nd and 3rd donations) and she was very disappointed with Dr. Yeko's bedside manner in delivering this news to her. For my 2 years of secondary unexplained infertility, I felt Dr. Yeko was PERFECT, but based on her experience, he may not be great for those in more dire infertility situations.
Dr. Yeko will give you straight answers. If your situation is optimistic, he will be even more optimistic than you are! If your situation is not good, he is realistic and straight-forward.
for IUI I believe I went in on CD3 for a sonogram and to get my Femara Rx. On CD11, i went in for another sonogram to make sure I had at least one good follicle for release and they would tell me when I could take my HCG shot (at home) and schedule the IUI. The BEST part was that my husband could provide his sample at home and I could bring it to the lab a few hours before the IUI. This convenience was great for us. Of the 6 IUIs that I had, only two took place when I had follicles on my right side and one of those IUIs resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I was ready to move on to IVF (impatient), but Dr. Yeko pointed out that I may have a slight tube blockage on the left side (my dye test showed that my left side took much longer to clear the dye), so moving forward, he would treat me as if I had a blocked tube so we would only inseminate during cycles where I had follicles on the right side. My husband and I were very pleased with this course of action as something to try before moving forward with much more complicated and expensive treatments.
I was in love with them! They were all so kind and knowledgeable. For the actual inseminations, I typically requested that Kristin be my nurse. She was very experienced and SO SO positive. She actually made the experience pleasant. All staff were excellent when I called with questions and all were willing to work with me on anything I asked for. They were wonderful at every step of the way.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses. They were all kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I never had problems with billing and never had to wait very long at my appointment.
Luckily, my insurance covered unlimited IUIs. With insurance, I believe I paid about $200 for each IUI.

2005 - 2012
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try.... Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
2005 - 2012
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try. After a couple years of treatments with medication and then a failed IUI attempt, my husband and I decided to take a break and pray that it would happen naturally since there was no explanation for our infertility. Dr Yeko was very supportive of that, and I continued to see him yearly for my annual checkups. It was after my annual checkup in 2010 that he approached me about possibly being a good candidate for an IVF double-blind study. Throughout the process of the study and during the IVF treatments, Dr Yeko was fabulous. He showed exemplary compassion for us which made our experience wonderful.
I would say to be open and honest and to be patient. Infertility is very draining and emotional for a couple who has spent years trying to conceive. Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
I was fortunate to be a part of a double-blind study for the hormone injections for IVF back in 2010. I was seeing Dr Yeko for my annuals in between fertility treatments and it was after one of these annual visits that he stopped me in the hallway of their Brandon office and asked me if I was interested in the study. He said that he believed I would qualify for it. Of course I took him up on the offer and began working with them as a part of the study. He knew how many years my husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck, and it meant the world to me that he would bring the study up to me. Needless to say, I was a perfect candidate. 3 months later, I had the IVF transfer and 9 months later our greatest blessing was born. It’s been over 7 years now, and we will forever be grateful for Dr Yeko and the staff at RMG for allowing us the opportunity to become parents.
After our initial consultation, I had a due test done to check if my tubes were blocked and my husband’s sperm was checked. It was discovered that my tubes were in fact blocked so I had surgery done to have them unblocked, which was successful. We tried to conceive after that with no luck. We then tried about 6 rounds of using medication only, like Clomid. We were still unsuccessful. Our next step is as to try IUI. Due to my husband being disabled and not being able to work, we were only able to do one cycle of IUI due to the cost. We started a cycle and then we found out that the eggs for that cycle were on the side where one of my tubes had become blocked again. So we had to stop that cycle. The next month we tried again. This time the eggs were on the correct side so we proceeded with the IUI. Unfortunately, that was unsuccessful, as well. We then took a break for a year or two and just prayed that it would happen naturally for us. Then in 2010, Dr Yeko told me about an IVF study that they were participating in and thought I would be a great candidate for it. Our prayers had been answered! Even knowing that we were only allowed to do one cycle and only two embryos would be transferred, we were onboard with it. The treatment took, and 9 months later we were blessed with our beautiful, healthy son!
In my experience, the nursing staff at RMG is one of the best bar none. For every treatment and every appointment, each staff, from the receptionist to the billing person to the study coordinator to the nurses drawing blood everyday, were so genuine and compassionate. They were truly our angels.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I can’t think of any weaknesses for the RMG clinics. I have been to two of the offices and both staff at each of the offices were absolutely wonderful. The clinics were clean and organized, and the staff were very helpful and reassuring during each step of the way.
The majority of my treatments and medications were covered under my insurance so it was just co-pays that we had to pay. When we did the IUI cycle, we had to come out of pocket about $750. It was because of this that we only did o e round. Then the IVF procedure was part of a double-blind study so we were only responsible for the medications and the co-pays. The actual IVF procedure was covered by the study.
I don’t have any comments. Since my transfer was part of a study, only two embryos were allowed to be transferred. He did discuss with us the option of freezing some embryos; however, other than the two that were transferred, we didn’t have any viable embryos that would have survived the freezing.
Tampa

My issue is related to anovulation due to amenorrhea, so Dr. Yeko recommended (up to 3 rounds of) clomid to induce a period. When all three rounds failed and my hormone levels fell even lower, he changed his plan of action to go straight to IVF...Dr. Yeko spent a lot of time with us and treated our situation as an individual case... not just a "typical" infertility issue. He did not sugar-coat my diagnosis, but encouraged us to try another option when the first one failed. He thoroughly answered any questions that we had and we felt very comfortable with him and his staff!
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko was very comforting and took his time going over our results and explaining everything with us. He treated us like an individual case, not a "typical infertility issue" and we felt confident in his recommendations and plan of action.
Let Dr. Yeko know your level of readiness and eagerness to have a baby. Once he knew how eager we were, he sped up the process for us!
My issue is related to anovulation due to amenorrhea, so Dr. Yeko recommended (up to 3 rounds of) clomid to induce a period. When all three rounds failed and my hormone levels fell even lower, he changed his plan of action to go straight to IVF since my husband and I are so eager to have our first baby. I have another appointment this week to start the IVF process!
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
Every nurse that we met and our coordinator were all extremely pleasant and compassionate towards us.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Great clinic all around! Highly recommend the S Tampa office!
Unfortunately, we have to go with one of the most expensive options of IVF and our insurance doesn't cover most of it! I believe our projected cost is about 25K
Dr. Yeko recommends eSET since my husband and I are "still young" (30 years old) and will have a high chance of success with eSET.
Tampa

Horrible compared to the clinic I came from. No appointments were ever on time. No explaining was done - just verbal directions I had to record myself or try to remember. He [Dr Yeko] wrote out the options with the percentages and just left the decision up to us. I feel like as the doctor he should be telling us what his recommendations are (IUI vs IVF) not just saying here are the stats you can decide.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Horrible compared to the clinic I came from. No appointments were ever on time. No explaining was done - just verbal directions I had to record myself or try to remember. He wrote out the options with the percentages and just left the decision up to us. I feel like as the doctor he should be telling us what his recommendations are (IUI vs IVF) not just saying here are the stats you can decide.
Be prepared to wait, ask many questions, record everything yourself, and challenge the relaxed attitude if you want results
I waited 2.5 hours for the first visit without any sort of apology. I was brought in and the first question was - why are you here? No one had bothered to read my medical records I had sent over from another state (and Doctor). We were rushed through and there was no acknowledgement of the failed IVF at a previous clinic. He didn't seem to care about anything.
We tried IUI with Clomid. It failed.
Some were rude, always running behind and seemed frazzled - even when I was the first patient of the day (still 15 min late). Very few instructions. Compared to my previous clinic it was horrible.
Dirty, old, cramped
IUI was $850 including drugs. The typical office visit was around $150 and the initial visit was $350

IVF, Donor Eggs
He [Dr. Yeko] was straightforward and honest. He doesn't beat around the bush....He seems extremely busy, but in the time he spent with us he was very straightforward. He flat out said he didn't want us wasting our money on my own eggs. I appreciated that. He is very informative. He explained the procedure from start to finish. The morning of transfer he came to me beforehand and told me I couldn't ask for better results with my embryos and was very encouraging.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He is very straightforward. If you need someone that is going to give. It to you how it is, then he's your guy.
He was straightforward and honest. He doesn't beat around the bush.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Cindy Phillips for donor coordination, and a whole team of ART nurses after that.)
They were informative, but sometimes hard to contact.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The billing part of this clinic does not seem to care about each individual circumstance. They did not want to listen to my situation and tried to tell me that my husband's specimen cryo had nothing to do with me.
About 12000
I agree with the single embryo transfer, but if this cycle doesn't work I may want to try 2.

2013 - 2018
I think because he [Dr. Timothy Yeko] has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.... I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle.
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle. That was very heartbreaking to go through and I would have liked that someone would have warned me about that. Either way I got a beautiful son out of this process. Thank you.
To ask questions on what if scenarios.
I think because he has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.
I was started on a very low protocol which he didn’t think I would become pregnant in and I did.
All the nurses were very kind.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.
The majority was paid through my insurance. My portion for he overall experience may have been around 6,000