Valley Center

Nurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolDuke
ResidencyUSC
FellowshipUSC
13320 Riverside Drive
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
818-616-9277
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tina Koopersmith to a friend?
Neutral: 50%Don't recommend: 50%7
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Valley Center to a friend?
Dr. Koopersmith is very straightforward and efficient. Don't expect handholding, but she is very honest and sincere. In retrospect, I think I would have liked for her to educate me more on the ICSI process before we agreed to it, but I appreciate that she makes herself available 24/7 on her personal cell. She's quick to respond to questions, and she's never flaked on any appointments.
How was your experience with Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center?
Don't take it personally if she doesn't give you the warm treatment you're expecting. She means business. As long as you feel like you trust her, the doctor/patient relationship is great.
Describe the protocols Tina Koopersmith used in your cycles at Valley Center and their degree of success.
10 days of Stim meds (Follistim, Menopur), Ganirrelix introduced in the last 3 days, and then the trigger shot (Pregnyl). Follistim dosage varied based on my lab work. I would receive instructions right away if the dosage needed to change for that day. Was told to take Ganirrelix half a day sooner than originally planned bc FH levels were going up too quickly.
Jess and the other nurses were very helpful and kind to me at every visit.
Describe your experience with Valley Center.
Offers medication classes for free on weekends. Aromatherapy scents in the waiting room. Also coloring books and workout equipment to help alleviate stress. Coffee offered as well. Office is very inviting. Lots of pictures of baby announcements.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center.
Approx $150 to meet with doctor. New employer offered excellent health insurance that kicked in early in the process and covered majority of the expenses.
What specific things went wrong at Valley Center?
Valley Center
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr Tina Koopersmith is very knowledgeable regarding fertility and is able to communicate this complex matter to someone like me in a way I was able to understand it. The only negative I have with Dr Koopersmith was that when she does Ultrasounds or check ups she is not very gentle with her instrumentds. She is thorough and comes up with a plan of action immediately. I was confident with her treating me for some fertility issues but not sure about IVF.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
If your considering Dr Koopersmith she is exactly the same during treatment that she is during first consultation. What you see is what you get, which I appreciated.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
Tina took the time to explain our situation. She performed my surgery to remove an unknown mass and polyps in my uterus. She was definitely more thorough then my obgyn
Everyone is very kind , friendly and gentle.
Describe your experience with West Coast Women's Reproductive Center.
I personally had no issues with any of the staff or team here. They were all very kind, friendly and accommodating. The clinic is very clean and has a warm and inviting feeling about it. I appreciated when I had an apt I would not wait for more then 5 min to be taken back.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center.
The costs with Dr Koopersmith were very reasonable. It was a $300 initial consultation cost where she spent 2 hours with us. This also ensured us to always be able to get immediate attention to things we needed promptly as well as same week appointments.
West Coast Women's Reproductive Center