Not available by email
FellowshipUSC
13320 Riverside Drive
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
818-616-9277
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tina Koopersmith to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Valley Center to a friend?
Dr. Koopersmith is very straightforward and efficient. Don't expect handholding, but she is very honest and sincere. In retrospect, I think I would have liked for her to educate me more on the ICSI process before we agreed to it, but I appreciate that she makes herself available 24/7 on her personal cell. She's quick to respond to questions, and she's never flaked on any appointments.
How was your experience with Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center?
Don't take it personally if she doesn't give you the warm treatment you're expecting. She means business. As long as you feel like you trust her, the doctor/patient relationship is great.
Describe the protocols Tina Koopersmith used in your cycles at Valley Center and their degree of success.
10 days of Stim meds (Follistim, Menopur), Ganirrelix introduced in the last 3 days, and then the trigger shot (Pregnyl). Follistim dosage varied based on my lab work. I would receive instructions right away if the dosage needed to change for that day. Was told to take Ganirrelix half a day sooner than originally planned bc FH levels were going up too quickly.
Jess and the other nurses were very helpful and kind to me at every visit.
Describe your experience with Valley Center.
Offers medication classes for free on weekends. Aromatherapy scents in the waiting room. Also coloring books and workout equipment to help alleviate stress. Coffee offered as well. Office is very inviting. Lots of pictures of baby announcements.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center.
Approx $150 to meet with doctor. New employer offered excellent health insurance that kicked in early in the process and covered majority of the expenses.
What specific things went wrong at Valley Center?

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr Tina Koopersmith is very knowledgeable regarding fertility and is able to communicate this complex matter to someone like me in a way I was able to understand it. The only negative I have with Dr Koopersmith was that when she does Ultrasounds or check ups she is not very gentle with her instrumentds. She is thorough and comes up with a plan of action immediately. I was confident with her treating me for some fertility issues but not sure about IVF.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
If your considering Dr Koopersmith she is exactly the same during treatment that she is during first consultation. What you see is what you get, which I appreciated.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
Tina took the time to explain our situation. She performed my surgery to remove an unknown mass and polyps in my uterus. She was definitely more thorough then my obgyn
Everyone is very kind , friendly and gentle.
Describe your experience with West Coast Women's Reproductive Center.
I personally had no issues with any of the staff or team here. They were all very kind, friendly and accommodating. The clinic is very clean and has a warm and inviting feeling about it. I appreciated when I had an apt I would not wait for more then 5 min to be taken back.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center.
The costs with Dr Koopersmith were very reasonable. It was a $300 initial consultation cost where she spent 2 hours with us. This also ensured us to always be able to get immediate attention to things we needed promptly as well as same week appointments.
West Coast Women's Reproductive Center
Sherman Oaks

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center.

Very upfront and honest no matter what and that’s what you need in this process. Wish the outcome would of worked out better..:) I understand Tina [Koopersmith] did everything right. It was a great process and I’m glad I got to work with her. She is a great doctor and tells you what you need to know. ... One cycle natural. Cycle 2, clomid and progesterone Cycle 3 clomid, progesterone, hormone injections.
How was your experience with Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center?
Very upfront and honest no matter what and that’s what you need in this process. Wish the outcome would of worked out better..:) I understand Tina did everything right. It was a great process and I’m glad I got to work with her. She is a great doctor and tells you what you need to know.
Don’t be afraid of honesty and be prepared for anything
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tina Koopersmith at Valley Center?
Always made me feel comfortable and went out of her way for her patients
One cycle natural. Cycle 2, clomid and progesterone Cycle 3 clomid, progesterone, hormone injections. All of this is the correct process it worked for me i got pregnant on the 3rd try but unfortunately miscarried
Great and communication was good too. Thx office is always busy so sometimes things get crazy and you have to wait awhile. But it’s also because the office and doctors are always busy.. but overall very great
Describe your experience with Valley Center.
Organized, patient caring for their patients. Felt very at home. You have to be comfortable where you go and you have to be able to communicate with your clinic because you will always have questions all the time. I enjoyed working with this clinic and will definitely recommend them to others
Prices were actually pretty fair.. not too expensive especially if your a cash patient