4.8

Arlington Heights, IL 60005
312-485-4847

1 patient review filtered by:

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr Deutch is very nice and personable, but you will barely see him. Most appointments are spent with the nurses. During our meetings, I did feel like some of my concerns were waived away and not really listened to. My protocol also never changed, even when the results weren’t the best, it never changed which I questioned. He is the on-call provider and is super quick to call back when paged and is always nice, even when I had to call him late at night. His politeness helped a lot...
Most of the nursing staff [at Advanced Reproductive Center] are super sweet and friendly. The nurse I primarily saw didn’t talk much during appointments and when we would have an ultrasound she wouldn’t show me the screen or explain what she was seeing so I really never had much of an idea of how many follicles I had growing/ready. The lack of communication during ultrasounds was frustrating...Strengths - response time, personable staff and doctor, cleanliness Weaknesses - making patients feel rushed, not providing necessary information, not explaining billing accurately, lack of communication between offices/nurses...
How was your experience with Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
Advocate for yourself. It seems like he sees a lot of patients but make sure you are getting the attention you need and deserve.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
I felt like when I brought up concerns they were waived off because we already had a confirmed diagnosis. It felt as if we were just going through the motions and doing what we were told without a thorough explanation as to why we were doing it and what the purpose was.
Describe the protocols Todd Deutch used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
We are still in treatment and have done multiple egg retrievals. We did a pretty typical protocol each time using a mix of menopur, follistim, and ganirelix. The protocol was simple enough to follow and they provide tips on how to adminster the meds which is helpful. I produced a lot of follicles and eggs, partly due to PCOS, however we typically didn’t end up with many blastocysts each round compared to what we started with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Sydney)
Most of the nursing staff are super sweet and friendly. The nurse I primarily saw didn’t talk much during appointments and when we would have an ultrasound she wouldn’t show me the screen or explain what she was seeing so I really never had much of an idea of how many follicles I had growing/ready. The lack of communication during ultrasounds was frustrating.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center.
I have good insurance coverage so a lot was covered, but I still have paid over $15,000 out-of-pocket. However, most of this was for embryo testing and not paid directly to our clinic
Describe Todd Deutch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Reproductive Center.
We have not done a transfer yet, but for our diagnosis he recommends single embryo transfer, and I agree with this recommendation.
Todd Deutch