6.4

2010 S Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
312-485-4847

2019, Consult
He [Dr. Deutch] listened to me, was extremely well informed, cared about my entire well being not just my infertility well being. Cared about my husband who wasn't even present. Gave me all of my options including all risks with treatment options and thoroughly explained everything. Great bedside manner. ... Well informed and showed me research to back up claims.
The office [Advanced Reproductive Center] could use some updating and it makes me wonder if they are up to date with their technology. They should have a pricing sheet to being home or a brochure with recap of success rates for different treatments. O forgot to write this down in my consultation and they referred me to their website instead. Unfamiliar with the nursing staff at this point
How was your experience with Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
Strengths: Well informed and showed me research to back up claims. Very concerned with my overall health not just my infertility. Caring Great bedside manner Pleasant I felt comfortable with him and was able to be open and honest
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
I'm not sure because I haven't seen him for treatment yet
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
He listened to me, was extremely well informed, cared about my entire well being not just my infertility well being. Cared about my husband who wasn't even present. Gave me all of my options including all risks with treatment options and thoroughly explained everything. Great bedside manner.
Describe the protocols Todd Deutch used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Consultation only so far. I have had 3 IUIs at another clinic with no pregnancy. He recommended we try one more IUI of we wanted but chances of pregnancy for the fourth one are slim and next step for us is IVF. We are currently in the process of saving our money and I'm waiting for day 1 of cycle to fall on a day I have off of work so I can come in for bloodwork panel
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Advanced Reproductive Center.
I only have a nurse take my vitals and information prior to the consult but she was helping at keeping me calm because I was really anxious
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center.
Strengths: Dr Deutch Weaknesses: The office could use some updating and it makes me wonder if they are up to date with their technology. They should have a pricing sheet to being home or a brochure with recap of success rates for different treatments. O forgot to write this down in my consultation and they referred me to their website instead. Unfamiliar with the nursing staff at this point
Describe the costs associated with your care under Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center.
The consultation was covered majority by insurance. Quoted $1400 for IUI and $12,000 for IVF and $15,000 for IVF with IPSY. All Ultrasounds and bloodwork included in this pricing. I can't remember if meds were included in the IVF costs but I believe so
Describe Todd Deutch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Reproductive Center.
Rockford
Dr. Deutch was very thorough and factual about our outcomes. he never led us to believe we would get more than we did. I appreciate his honesty and level of accuracy. He took the time to listen to all of our questions and answers our concerns. I would highly recommend his service. ... Dr. Deutch is very compassionate and does well educating you on all your options.
Thorough, kind, knowledgeable, efficient, organized. Will take the time to answer all my questions. As with any appt, this is bit the time to be shy. The staff [Advanced Reproductive Center] will do their best to answer all your questions. ... I wouldn't trade clinics for the world. Th two lovely ladies make this difficult process so much better. Friendly smiles greet you at every appointment.
How was your experience with Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
Research webmd or similar sites so you come prepared with questions. Don't be afraid of asking the tough, sensitive, awkward questions. chance are the have heard it all. prepare mentally because the treatment may change part way though.
The nurses at personable and treat you like a friend. Dr. Deutch is very compassionate and does well educating you on all your options. He calls to check up and regroup if a cycle fails. I very much enjoy his entire staff and IVF center he works with.
micro dose lupron morning amd. night 450 gonal f 150 menopu pregnyl trigger ICSI low dor and male factor 6 RETRIEVED AND 2 FERTILIZED AND FAILED TRANSFER
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Corrie)
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center.
Thorough, kind, knowledgeable, efficient, organized. Will take the time to answer all my questions. As with any appt, this is bit the time to be shy. The staff will do their best to answer all your questions.
costs for different plans are available on his website.
option of 1 or 2
Rockford
We did reciprocal IVF [with Dr. Deutch] so Mr wife underwent stimulation and retrieval and the resulting embryo was transferred to me...At retrieval she had 23 eggs. 16 were mature and 13 fertilized normally. We ended up with 5 very high quality embryos. One was transferred and four were frozen. We did a five day transfer to me and are currently 16 weeks pregnant with our son after the first try.
Advanced Reproductive Center went out of their way to try to make our appointments as convenient for us as possible. Dr. Deutch even offered to come in early a couple of times so we could have our appointment at the office closer to our home! The nurses were so kind and fun. We missed them once we graduated to our obstetrician!...She [nurse] was very caring and compassionate. Always pleasant to work with. I sometimes felt that because I am a nurse in a somewhat related field (labor and delivery) that I received abbreviated explainations. To be fair, this is often true with any medical care when the staff knows you are a nurse. That being said she always answered my questions when asked.
How was your experience with Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
Dr. Deutch is extremely knowledgeable in the area of reproductive medicine. He treats his patients like people and takes his time to explain everything. His own children were conceived by IVF so he is very understanding and compassionate. If we paged him with a question even on a weekend he returned our call immediately and was very patient and kind. We could not have had a better experience and have recommended him to a close family member.
If you live in the area, go see him! Even if you don’t! We drove an hour and a half to see him and would do it again.
Doctor Deutch personally called us himself when the clinic learned our insurance denied coverage because he knew we would be disappointed. We did reciprocal IVF so an embryo created with my wife’s egg and donor sperm would be transferred to me. My insurance called me a surrogate and he made it clear to us that he strongly disagreed and that I am the child’s mother as much as my wife is. It was very clear he cared about us.
We did reciprocal IVF so Mr wife underwent stimulation and retrieval and the resulting embryo was transferred to me. We started on birth control to sync our cycles. I then did lupron injections for about a month before my wife started her stims. I eventually added estrance tablets and then progesterone in oil injections. I triggered with a pregnyl trigger. My wife was monitored very closely for ohss because she had many follicles to start with. She started with follistim and eventually added menopur and cetrotide. She had very frequent monitoring. She only had to stim for 8 days and triggered with lupron. At retrieval she had 23 eggs. 16 were mature and 13 fertilized normally. We ended up with 5 very high quality embryos. One was transferred and four were frozen. We did a five day transfer to me and are currently 16 weeks pregnant with our son after the first try. I continued with estrace and progesterone in oil injections until 12 weeks. We tapered the dosage from ten weeks on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Gayle Driscoll)
She was very caring and compassionate. Always pleasant to work with. I sometimes felt that because I am a nurse in a somewhat related field (labor and delivery) that I received abbreviated explainations. To be fair, this is often true with any medical care when the staff knows you are a nurse. That being said she always answered my questions when asked.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center.
This is a smaller practice. Dr. Deutch is the only physician. For us that was a plus. We knew he would be doing all of our procedures. They have two locations. Rockford and Arlington Heights. Dr. Deutch does his surgical procedures on the Edwards Hospital campus in Naperville. Advanced Reproductive Center went out of their way to try to make our appointments as convenient for us as possible. Dr. Deutch even offered to come in early a couple of times so we could have our appointment at the office closer to our home! The nurses were so kind and fun. We missed them once we graduated to our obstetrician!
Egg retrieval with monitoring cost us $12,500. Fresh embryo transfer with monitoring was $3,500. Our medications cost about $6,000
Our doctor would only transfer one embryo to me because I have chronic hypertension. He was very clear that his goal was not just to get us pregnant but to give us the most healthy pregnancy he could. He did say that if we had a couple of unsuccessful attempts that he would transfer two embryos. It did not seem like he was against transferring multiple embryos in general but did not feel it was the best plan for us.

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
From start to finish, the nurses [at Advanced Reproductive Center] were caring and compassionate to our situation. They always greeted us with a smile whether it be on the phone or in person... It was spacious but not too big. Dr. Deutch's office in particular was warm and inviting. The procedure rooms were always tidy as well. One thing that was nice, is that they wouldn't schedule a lot of patients at once. I think I only ever saw two other women while visiting. Discretion was important to them!
How was your experience with Todd Deutch at Advanced Reproductive Center?
From our very first consult, Dr. Deutch listened to our concerns and answered every question that we had. He never rushed us or made us feel as if we were wasting his time. He was caring and knowledgeable and made us feel welcome and comfortable in his office. He made us feel optimistic while at the same time being realistic about the outcomes. The only reason we didn't pursue further treatments till pregnancy was achieved was because of financial reasons. We will absolutely be going back to Dr. Deutch though should we decide to pursue IVF! I would recommend him to anyone!
You won't be disappointed! There isn't anything I can think of "to warn" someone of under his care.
He truly cares about his patients! His entire staff really showed compassion during our visits and phone calls. He takes the time to explain your entire situation with you and no question is ever dumb to him. His thoroughness through out our treatment was greatly appreciated!
Dr. Deutch started me on Clomid with IUI's, but the medication wasn't giving us the desired effect. It wasn't producing the eggs needed and was causing me to ovulate early. After 3 failed cycles, he switched me to Letrozole and that was working! We did 7 cycles of that medicine with 5 IUI's. Unfortunately, I suffered two chemical pregnancies. Our diagnosis of unexplained infertility was frustrating but Dr. Deutch was optimistic that one round of IVF would be successful for us. Once we are able to, we plan on pursuing that form of treatment.
From start to finish, the nurses were caring and compassionate to our situation. They always greeted us with a smile whether it be on the phone or in person. They had a lot of the same characteristics as Dr. Deutch. We let him know as much too!
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center.
It is in a convenient location of town. It was clean and always in proper order when we visited. No complaints! It was spacious but not too big. Dr. Deutch's office in particular was warm and inviting. The procedure rooms were always tidy as well. One thing that was nice, is that they wouldn't schedule a lot of patients at once. I think I only ever saw two other women while visiting. Discretion was important to them!
Our insurance covered 80% of our IUI's, so that was extremely helpful! We had to pay out of pocket for my medication, but it was never very much money. The most expensive thing was the trigger shots, but even those were $100 a piece, which in the grand scheme of things, is not that bad.
This is not applicable to our situation.