Good

Loyola U.
U. of North Carolina
U. of North Carolina

Ursula Balthazar works at

Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)

San Antonio - Stone Oak
19296 Stone Oak Pkwy
San Antonio, TX 78258
210.337.845

Dr. Balthazar is very direct and positive. She explains the reason behind everything, and assured you that you will do treatments on your time. She is incredibly knowledgeable. She listens to you and gives you options.... I had many tests done my first few appointments. I had the tube test, in which she found out my right tube was completely blocked. Following that test, I had my right tube removed under her care. Since then, I've had tests done to check my egg reserve and my genetics.
[Aspire of Texas'] Weakness: Getting an initial appointment is the hardest part. I was constantly on hold and calling repeatedly to get an appointment. Strengths: The facility is very clean. There is not a huge staff, and they are loyal, so you will he dealing with the same nurse for each visit.... Each visit with tests and blood work was around $300. My surgery was around $1500.
How was your experience with Ursula Balthazar at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ursula Balthazar at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)?
Dr. Balthazar listens to your concerns and will help you, even if she doesn't believe it's best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ursula Balthazar at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)?
Dr. Balthazar listened to my concerns and did not try to push me into anything. She presented us with options, and said we will look at these when you're ready.
Describe the protocols Ursula Balthazar used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas).
The nursing staff respects Dr. Balthazar, and listens to her orders.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ursula Balthazar at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas).
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas).
Once you schedule an appointment or procedure, it is up to you to call and check in, follow up, or check results.
Ursula Balthazar
Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)
San Antonio - Stone Oak