4.3

3023 N. Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63131
314-286-2400

1 patient review filtered by:

She [Dr. Valerie Ratts] was very honest and open to collaboration with me and what I felt comfortable with. I know she is very knowledgeable too and I trust her with my care. She has always explained things in a way that made sense and was in depth.... Since I do not ovulate decided to start with letrozole low dose to see if I could ovulate and do timed intercourse to give me a chance at the lowest intervention. I didn’t ovulate at 2.5 or 5 so increased to 7.5 and added IUI.
Everyone in the office [At Wash U] has been super nice ! They have everything in one place which is super convenient and helpful with billing! They get you in quickly and have great hours to work with. Flexible to find you the best pricing for things as well.... The nurses are amazing so helpful so responsive! They are always able to answer my questions by asking the doctor and replying quickly! It is beyond great how they have been with treatment.
How was your experience with Valerie Ratts at Washington University School of Medicine?
She was very honest and open to collaboration with me and what I felt comfortable with. I know she is very knowledgeable too and I trust her with my care. She has always explained things in a way that made sense and was in depth.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Valerie Ratts at Washington University School of Medicine?
To ask questions and advocate for self
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Valerie Ratts at Washington University School of Medicine?
Always prompt to respond and answer any question I have
Describe the protocols Valerie Ratts used in your cycles at Washington University School of Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Washington University School of Medicine.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
Everyone in the office has been super nice ! They have everything in one place which is super convenient and helpful with billing! They get you in quickly and have great hours to work with. Flexible to find you the best pricing for things as well
Describe the costs associated with your care under Valerie Ratts at Washington University School of Medicine.
IUI is $510 for private pay ultrasounds $270