Available by cell phone
Wellington
10115 W. Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414
954.247.6222
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vanessa Weitzman to a friend?

4.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF Florida to a friend?
She [Dr. Weitzman] did not waste our time with unnecessary tests and was honest with each answer. For example when I struggled to get my trigger shot correctly, she personally called me back at 11pm to talk me through it....My doctor prefers to do single embryo transfer...She took the time to really review my file and experiences with previous doctors and procedures. She gave us the good, bad, she ugly all while keeping our best interests in the forefront.
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
Dr. Weitzman knew she was my last hope. We were on the waiting list for adoption when we met Dr. Weitzman. She did not push us one way or the other but encouraged us to make the decision that we felt best with. She did not waste our time with unnecessary tests and was honest with each answer. For example when I struggled to get my trigger shot correctly, she personally called me back at 11pm to talk me through it. When she’d see me in the hallway for my monitoring appointments she always updated me and hugged me. She got how important this was and what doing IVF meant to us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
Listen to her. She knows exactly what she’s talking about. But also be prepared to make the decisions for yourself. She won’t push you to do something you’re not comfortable with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
She took the time to really review my file and experiences with previous doctors and procedures. She gave us the good, bad, she ugly all while keeping our best interests in the forefront. She listens, answers questions at all hours, and truly cares about our success.
Describe the protocols Vanessa Weitzman used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
I was on birth control pills for 19 days. 4 days prior to birth control stopping I started 20 units of Lupron each night up until I triggered. I took 225 units of menopur daily and 225 units of gonal f daily. She put me on high doses to make sure I would stimulate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Talia, Erica, and Eileen )
The nursing staff is always available to answer my emails, calls, or questions in person. They explained everything thoroughly and would walk me the process as many times as I needed.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
This clinic is very busy and tends to run a bit late. However they are extremely worth the wait. They are kind and patient. They walked me through everything and had no hidden fees, or anything that came up.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida.
For the total package of 2 IVF cycles with medicines it is about $ 35,000
Describe Vanessa Weitzman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Florida.
My doctor prefers to do single embryo transfer. I trusts her judgement.
Wellington

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida.

2009 - 2017
As a patient of Dr. Weitzman I felt very well taken care of. There was once a call to be made on my treatment (regarding the time of a trigger shot) when she was not on call. The doctor on call gave his instructions and after she reviewed it, she over-ruled them with her own instructions. She has a warm bedside manner and she is also direct...Dr. Weitzman performed a laparoscopy and came in to go over everything and give me a hug during pre-op. She is also the one to call me with the results of a treatment cycle.
2009 - 2017
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
She is very likeable and and she's a good doctor but the patient should expect that since she works in a large practice, the odds are unlikely that she will be the one performing any of the actual treatment procedures because the doctors are on an on-call rotation. If the timing of the procedure can be flexible (for example, a laparoscopy in some cases) then it's possible to schedule it with your own doctor.
With Dr. Weitzman, I felt like a human. Dr. Weitzman performed a laparoscopy and came in to go over everything and give me a hug during pre-op. She is also the one to call me with the results of a treatment cycle. The practice is very large and it can feel like being a number. Also, I saw several staff throughout the process so it felt like only Dr. Weitzman really knew me as an individual.
The strategy that stands out to me is the timing of the trigger shot. The doctor on-call who reviewed my results that day while Dr. Weitzman was away, gave his instructions for a trigger shot the following night. Dr. Weitzman also reviewed the results and called to override those instructions, saying that the trigger shot should be doe that very night. The rationale was that there were follicles that were a good size but a few that were smaller. Dr. Weitzman didn't want to compromise the mature follicles waiting for the immature ones to catch up. It turned out to be the right call in my unprofessional opinion because I ended up with 8 eggs, nearly twice as many as I had ever had. I don't remember how many fertilized but it was also the first time I was able to freeze an embryo.
There are a few excellent nurses. They are excellent because they are compassionate, attentive, happy to be helpful, and make an effort to remember you. However, half of the nurses, if not more than half do not have these qualities. More often than not, they seem to do just what's required of them and nothing more.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Sometimes when the nurse is calling in the next patient, she'll announce whether she needs a urine sample for the entire waiting room to hear. I do not like that. I have waited a long time in that office before. It's usually not too bad but there have been a couple of times that it was a very long wait. I don't like that I'm not able to see the screen during an ultra sound. I've been to offices where there is a screen visible to the patient. Being able to see the screen makes the patient feel included in the treatment rather than in the dark (figuratively and literally).
I think the costs were comparable to the other local clinics. I did not feel like I was nickle and dimed, which I have felt at other clinics.
The decision of how many to transfer (one or two) was definitely mine, but Dr. Weitzman strongly recommended one.

2009 - 2016
From the moment I met Dr. Weitzman she always made me feel like I was important. Over the years she has been amazing. I always felt like I had someone in my corner who truly cared. I don't think I could make it thru this process without her...After our initial consultation 7.5 years ago she gave me something I had lost...hope. She is comforting, compassionate, eternally optimistic and the perfect example of the kind of doctor you want in your corner during this process. She has given me one beautiful son and has been there in my seemingly endless journey to #2...
2009 - 2016
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
When I first decided I wanted to see Dr. Weitzman I did it based on a picture on the website. After our initial consultation 7.5 years ago she gave me something I had lost...hope. She is comforting, compassionate, eternally optimistic and the perfect example of the kind of doctor you want in your corner during this process. She has given me one beautiful son and has been there in my seemingly endless journey to #2.
Try to be patient and have faith in your doctor.
IUI #1 2009 Clomid and one 150iu of Follistim followed by B2B IUIs IUI #2 2013 - same IUI #3-6 - all injectables using Follistim increasing doses each cycle. IVF #1 - Antagonist - 10 days of stims retrieved 11 eggs, 4 fertilozed. Transferred 1 Fair embryo on day 5 FET #1 - Transferred 2 thawed 5 day embryos Fair IVF #2 - Antagonist - 11 days of stims retrieved 7 eggs, 4 fertilized. Transferred 2 Fair embryo on day 3 *Ectopic pregnancy FET #2 Transferred 2 thawed embryos Fair
Most of the nurses are wonderful. Super attentive, compassionate and an amazing extension of the Drs they work with. However, sometimes it's very hard to get them on the phone or get responses to basic questions. They also occasionally forget to call with results that you need that day.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
The clinics are beautiful, welcoming and have everything on site at at least one location making not so you never have to go elsewhere for anything. So convenient! The only weakness would be the communication. Both the phone and the portal do not always get answered in a timely manner.
Insurance covered

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Weitzman is fantastic at office visits, but I wish I would have received a call when she selected to trigger. I actually only spoke to nurses during the IVF process except when I called. She did call me immediately and to speak once my cycle failed....She is excellent at our consultations and answers all questions. She is conservative and cautious as she gains data. She wants a healthy baby and mommy at they end... Nurses do lots of the tracking during IVF and to IUIs.
Latino, Other
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
She is excellent at our consultations and answers all questions. She is conservative and cautious as she gains data. She wants a healthy baby and mommy at they end. I just wish the practice is setup different. Nurses do lots of the tracking during IVF and to IUIs.
Most of the girls are excellent, but there is 1 that isn't enthusiastic. Despite their enthusiasm I wish I had one nurse from start to finish. I interacted with several during IVF.
IVF 12.243 plus preservation , storage, anesthesia, ocp start IUI about 2,000
She follows recommendation and from my understanding only transfers 1 embryo the first time.
Miami

I absolutely loved dr.weitzman... except I only saw her twice-once on my first visit and the second at the review of all my diagnostic tests... Every other visit was with random nurses-never the same and rarely kind.
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
I absolutely loved her except I only saw her twice-once on my first visit and the second at the review of all my diagnostic tests. Every other visit was with random nurses-never the same and rarely kind.
I don't know if you can ask questions about her involvement at the beginning but if you can and she can be part of each visit then she is wonderful!
I absolutely loved dr.weitzman the office was terrible. I felt like a number, waited Forever at each appt, and there were so many mistakes made by the nurses and billing. This office made my life more hectic and stressful than the infertility did!
You are completely just a number here. They will never remember you or your diagnosis and they will mix you up with others. I got a few phone calls telling me they scheduled me for a procedure that I wasn't having!
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Waited FOREVER at every appointment, most of the staff isn't very kind and you will very much feel like a number here.

2013 - 2014
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Dr. Weitzman seems like she just has a job. It's routine for her...I can't think of one strength for this clinic [IVF Florida]. Unfortunately, when you don't know where to go and you google search in Florida this is the clinic that pops up because it's so big and they have so many centers. Bigger is not always better and if you are looking for specific care and a relationship with your RE this probably wouldn't be the best clinic to choose.
2013 - 2014
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
Dr. Weitzman seems like she just has a job. It's routine for her.
If you want a huge clinic that you get lost in this would be the one to choose.
IVF Florida is like a factory, they scream your name out in front of a room full of men and women. It's cold, not organized and you get the feeling no one really cares.
It's very cookie cutter of a protocol they love to just cycle women at this clinic. There was no real plan for us here just to keep paying and cycling.
You never knew who you were talking to, they would call me and it was for another patient. Very disorganized and confusing.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
I can't think of one strength for this clinic. Unfortunately, when you don't know where to go and you google search in Florida this is the clinic that pops up because it's so big and they have so many centers. Bigger is not always better and if you are looking for specific care and a relationship with your RE this probably wouldn't be the best clinic to choose.
All cash
Margate

She [Dr. Weitzman] was OK, didn't get a baby so can't rate her that high. She didn't do any of the egg transfers, we didn't talk to her that much either. She was just OK, going thru the typical routine. Don't know how high of a recommendation she would get because we didn't take home a aby even though we know it's not entirely her fault.... Remember they don't guarantee anything.... Always busy, never on time, always an all day event.
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
She was OK, didn't get a baby so can't rate her that high. She didn't do any of the egg transfers, we didn't talk to her that much either. She was just OK, going thru the typical routine. Don't know how high of a recommendation she would get because we didn't take home a aby even though we know it's not entirely her fault.
Remember they don't guarantee anything.
She was ok
I don't remember
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Always busy, never on time, always an all day event. It's clean and they have the best equipment. It's pretty much the only place in our area and convienently near our house. I would recommend them because frankly there is no one around.
24 thousand. We paid cash
I dont have any comments.